by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 05:13 PM

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:08 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

The sand to the eyes was a dirty trick, and it would have been quite an effective one, perhaps even permanently damaging his eyes if Fleetwind hadn't had the sense to snap his lids shut. It did take him a moment to shake all the sand off his face, but it wasn't as long as the rogue might have hoped. With a hiss he had lunged forward, claws flashing for the cat's flank just as they leaped away, missing and sinking into leaf matter. But he had heard everything. Everything, which he was fairly sure that Falconpaw would have preferred he hadn't. But he could think about that later. Stepping toward her, he supported her as she slumped, murmuring I'm fine. I'm fine. Are YOU alright? because of the two of them, he knew who was more likely to be not fine. @Larkstripe
Old November 5th, 2020, 09:11 AM
You're stuck with me

Nodding to her as he scrambled to his feet, shaking leaves from his pelt, Fishfin was fairly ready to head back, back to camp. Still, it had been nice being out here, the leaves, and the hunting. The prey was probably half-frozen by now, but that might not matter so much. After all, prey was prey, and he doubted anyone could complain. Except them when they had to carry it in their mouths. Grabbing his, he found it was indeed frigid, his tongue protesting mightily. Before he left though, he did something that might be considered rash, if you wanted to. Calling over his shoulder, Fishfin mewed Maybe I'll see you tomorrow, and we could hunt again. And realizing how odd, or presumptuous that sounded, he added If you're not busy that is. before turning and bounding off, leaves flying from his paws. @Falco
Old November 5th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Wish me luck on finals!

My Mood: Unbelievable

She went over to her kill and said, “Sure, we can go out tomorrow to go hunting.” then grabbed it and started walking with him to the camp. @gs29513
Old November 5th, 2020, 02:02 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@gs29513

Falconpaw was panting, her claws still unsheathed, lemon yellow eyes clouded with shock and rage, “I’m fine...That...filthy rogue—he has no right, he doesn’t know me—I would NEVER abandon my Clan for a fox-hearted scoundrel, I...” her words tapered off, overcome with fear and confusion, “Should we tell Buckstar?” She asked anxiously.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old November 5th, 2020, 09:42 PM
darkness begets light.

// @mareenakit

His light teasing had been directed towards making Darkfire more comfortable. Guardians knew the soot-furred warrior needed it. Lionpaw was all too aware that they were a strange mix, that the ages and ranks seemed swapped up. Attuned to feelings - especially to hesitation and unease - as he was, the abyssinian yearned to keep the mood active and bright. He wanted Darkfire to feel safe around him, not uncertain.

The golden tom flicked his tail in agreement. It had been so long since his last good fight. "Claws out, but only for traction," he decided. It was near impossible to climb a tree without claws; both of them were acknowledging that the towering oaks surrounded them, so he presumed that Darkfire would be alright with it.

"Alright," Lionpaw meowed when Darkfire asked him to move first.

Almost immediately, he shifted into a fighting stance. His tail pointed straight and he dropped his body low to the ground. Then, swift as a bolt of lightning, the apprentice burst forwards. The trick was to dash as if pouncing, but instead of leaping upwards, one should use the energy to propel themselves forwards.

Lionpaw ran, not directly towards Darkfire, but angled slightly towards his flank. That way, instead of colliding into the other tom, all he had to do was hold his paw out to the side and rake his claws into his flesh. But, that wasn't what Lionpaw had in mind this time around.

Once he reached a fox-length away from Darkfire, the golden feline abruptly pivoted. He turned a quarter away from Darkfire and raced for the trees. While he could've done that to begin with, he wanted to test the warrior's reaction to an enemy charging in head-first. It would give him a taste of the thundercat's style, which he could use to decide on his next course of action.
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 6th, 2020, 08:38 AM
You're stuck with me

Letting Falconpaw say what she wanted to say wasn't easy, but Fleetwind resisted the urge to jump in right away, comment on what he had heard. He hadn't heard anything about abandoning the clan, but he supposed he MUST have said that, if Falconpaw was talking about it. She didn't seem like the type to mishear, or make something up in her head. If she thought she heard it, it was probably said. At the question of Buckstar, there was really only one answer. She might not like it, but an aggressive rogue in the territory that threatened to be back was DEFINITELY something their leader should know about. @Larkstripe
Old November 6th, 2020, 09:44 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Amberglow shrugged. "I'm not so sure." The molly gave the air a big sniff again. Barely a trace of anything. Only the scent of ThunderClan and some other clan cats. She turned around to face back to Berrydust. "Maybe this is a sign for us to go back to camp?" They had caught quite a pile, so they wouldn't be going back empty-handed—well unless they left all their prey here, but why would they do that. "Should we head back then?" The she-cat questioned as she slightly tilted her head.

// @Spoopy Eclipse - my apologies for the late reply

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:23 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Asleep

@bmkmb

Darkfire nodded and unsheathed his claws, digging a little into the dirt, but not enough to hinder his ability to turn if needed. It was a good thing because the first thing Lionpaw did was shoot at his flank.

Darkfire shifted weight to his hind legs and turned to block the apprentice's path with his broad shoulders, but his opponent twisted away at the last second, heading for the trees. Darkfire swiftly adjusted his stance after a moment of hesitating to prepare to meet the apprentice if he decided to launch at him.

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 6th, 2020, 01:32 PM
it is what it is

@gs29513

“I hope I never see him again,”
Falconpaw hissed, her breathing finally steadying. She hesitated, studying Fleetwind with concern, “Wait, you don’t...you don’t believe him, do you? You know I would never abandon ThunderClan for a foxhearted rogue—kin or not...right?”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old November 6th, 2020, 02:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Mosswhisper
@Zesty Mango

The grey tom stopped dead in his tracks at his sisters statement. He looked at her in confusion for a few moments before he stated nervously laughing. "Icestar. As in the one who tried to wreck Thunderclan. That Icestar yea?" he half asked out loud. He was pretty sure it was that Icestar...but he just had to ask because he was hoping that maybe there was a different cat named Icestar.

"Surely you aren't going to listen to her. This is a cat trying to tell you how to properly do something. You aren't going to let her boss you around right?" he asked with a bit of disbelief. His sister was a hardhead. Being told what to do, from his experience, never sat well with her, from what he'd seen.

Mosswhisper looked forwards and continued to walk. "Besides. Thunderclan's doing good now. Buckstar's trying his best, and now they've got a reliable Medicine Cat...or. At least one that wont run away. I'm sure you'll be reliable here once you have more training." he encouraged. "Compared to when Duskstar and Flintstar were the leaders...we're doing good. Just takes some effort."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us