Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old May 11th, 2024, 04:17 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Currentpaw

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

Currentpaw
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Currentpaw felt the smoldering gazes burning through his pelt as he made his way to the clearing, he usually was confident but here he felt completely out of his league. Timidly he looked around, what was he doing? Would they even say yes!? Composing himself he quickly reminded himself of the reason he was here and why he was requesting to be reincarnated in the first place. "this is for riverwhisper, remember." he muttered under his breath reminding himself he was doing this for his brother. Gulping down his nerves he stood strong and looked around boldly. "Hi-" he squeaked out. "Hi"??? He cringed at his own words. Seriously that's what he said, he was off to a 'great' start.

"Um sorry, what I meant to say.." Currentpaw began again apologetically and clearing his thought briefly. Why was he a nervous wreck when he had to be convincing for once. "I don't think I deserve to be reincarnated any more than the last cat but I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for my brother, Riverwhisper. " he said this time seriously finally managing to compose himself and control his emotions. "I know you've heard this story before: that I was young and reckless and very stupid. That I died before my time and it isn't fair. It's all true and that's just how life is, I understand but...I want to go back for my brother. My death has weighed down on him throughout his apprenticeship and even through his moons as a warrior. He feels guilty for how I died and blames himself. I can't stand here knowing my own death is affecting his LIFE, I want him to move on and be happy! To enjoy his life to the fullest not constantly regretting things that had happened in the past that was out of his control." Currentpaw explained.

"If I could be given another chance, it's not just about me living a full life. It's about giving Riverwhisper the closure he needs, the chance to move on and finally fully accept the happiness and great things life has given him." Currentpaw said confidently making sure no sign of nervousness was displayed in his voice. "I want to be there for him, to share the moments we missed, to reassure him that everything is okay and that he's not to blame. Please, let me return so I can lift this burden from his shoulders. I know I wasn't the perfect riverclan cat before , but I can change for the better! I just need a second chance to make things right with him." Currentpaw pleaded hoping that atleast someone would understand but he prepared himself for the worst. Was he being selfish in wanting to spend see his brother again? He waited nervously for their responses, he was never good at being convincing
[sorry if I did something wrong, it's the first time I'm doing something like this so please do inform me if I make a mistake. :')]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════