Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dark Nights in silent...
by Bean
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:43 PM
2024 Rebrand
by marshy
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:40 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:36 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2020, 12:20 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

ThunderClan This... is Home.

Duskstar felt a frown pull at her lips as she walked toward the clearing Dogpaw had found. Hopefully the rest of the Clan would like it, hopefully they would accept this as their new home. Hopefully she could start anew now, become a better leader and have her Clan actually... like her. Did they blame her for the fire? No, they couldn't. Or did they? Ugh, she had to stop thinking so much! When had she become so fidgety and lost in her thoughts?

Her tail flicked and she snapped back to attention, blinking her singular hazel eye slowly. It was time to begin moving into their new camp, to build new dens and settle down. From the patrol, she knew exactly where she would hold announcements, and her den could be right under that area, if she remembered the hollow in the tree correctly. Her thoughts had been fuzzy lately, so... she couldn't be sure. Nonetheless, Duskstar took a deep breath and padded into the clearing, briefly looking around before turning back to her Clan. Softbriar should have been beside her, but... they were nowhere to be seen. She still hadn't spoken to them since before the fire, it was... concerning. Had they really not made it out alive? Maybe she would need to appoint a new deputy... but that wasn't what she needed to think about now. She had a Clan to lead.

A deep breath, a twitching ear, a shuffle of her paws. She was ready.

"All those who are not too injured will begin building immediately here immediately. Use whatever materials you may find around the area to build secure dens for living. Please remain cautious as we do not know what is around this land as well as not having any borders yet-- I don't want any new injuries."

Duskstar gave a thin smile.

"Welcome to your new home, ThunderClan."

-

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:24 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: This... is Home.

Fawnfrost would nod. "Yes, Duskstar." She would nose around the area, gathering up piles of moss. She would find a bramble bush, carefully nipping at it to get some to come free. We can use this to protect the dens. |:| Open |:|

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(OPEN)
Ivorypaw glanced around with a collection of vines she had,” We should probably build the nursery first” she mused to herself unsure if she was expected to instead find moss for Duskstar’s new den or if the medicine cat’s den was more important, she would manage sleeping outside tonight, but the nursery was first in her opinion, she wasn’t quite sure where to start building the nursery

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:27 AM

"Ivory paw-" She would call over the apprentice. "Try to help me get this bramble vine free." Fawnfrost would carefully tug at it, cautious not to get poked. @Zesty Mango

Last edited by lucidense; July 17th, 2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ View Post
"Ivory paw-" She would call over the apprentice. "Try to help me get this bramble vine free." She would carefully tug at it, cautious not to get poked. @Zesty Mango
Ivorypaw gave a nod and gripped onto the vine with her teeth yanking a bit trying to cat it free, she hoped the warrior would agree about making the nursery first.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:30 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

"Would you mind if I were to help aswell?" Blizzardpaw asked both the warrior and apprentice as he padded up.

[ @Zesty Mango @~Lucid Dreams~ ]

But that aside, have a great day.

Last edited by Blitz; July 17th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:32 AM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Mudpaw padded into the clearing and looked for something to do. She made her way towards Ivorypaw. "Do you need any help?" she meowed. @Zesty Mango

(OPEN)
Fernkit trailed behind her Clanmates. She was exhausted. The tabby sighed and lay down on the ground. She would just take a little break...

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:32 AM

"These brambles should help protect the nursery, we could build it over-" Fawnfrost would lurch back as the bramble came free, and she would drag it with her teeth over to a place where there was a slight overhang, with a wall of dirt that was possible to dig out. "Here." She would drop it. "We can dig out this wall.. Strengthen it with woven brambles, which will also protect it.. And we can smooth out the ground." She would sit down, looking at in and worki things out in her mind. She would turn as the other apprentice approached. "Get to work on digging out the dirt wall, please."@Zesty Mango @Blitz

Last edited by lucidense; July 17th, 2020 at 12:33 AM.
Old July 17th, 2020, 12:35 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@~Lucid Dreams~ @Blitz

Ivorypaw helped Fawnfrost carry the bramble over,” Sure Blizzardpaw.” she meowed smiling,” We’re working on the nursery.” she meowed grabbing one of her vines and beginning to weave it through on the bottom of the positioned bramble so it would keep heat in and water out.

Old July 17th, 2020, 12:38 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused

Blizzardpaw did exactly as Fawnfrost asked and started digging a few tail lengths away from her. "Ow!" He quietly mewed as his paw hit a sharp rock.

[ @Zesty Mango @~Lucid Dreams~ ]

But that aside, have a great day.

Closed Thread