Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM

Old January 5th, 2024, 09:04 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Twilight Falls

LICHENSPROUT

His ears perked at the noise, only having a second to comprehend what was going on. She happily followed after, curious about what this event entailed. Her tail vibrated with excitement.
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:06 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
Ears swiveling forward in curiosity, Bravebird studied Scorchedfang as the tom came to the entrance of camp, declaring he had an event that he wanted to run. She didn't recognize him outside of being a new face that hadn't been here before the fire... but perhaps it was just her mind playing memory tricks on her. Plus, there was no harm in hunting for the Clan. 'Competition' was the last word that had a sly smirk unfurling along her face, and once the tabby ran out she was quick on his paws.

Twilight Falls and the roar of the water alerted her to their arrival as she scanned the area. Her paws slowed and she turned to look at the leader of this event - a blind hunt?? Her paws itched with anticipation and she lashed her tail once, already ready to get at it and come in first.
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:12 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw bounced over to come and play this game. "This will be fun" She purred
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:13 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.

ravenwing padded over, interested in the challenge and keen to practice his hunting a bit. and practicing to rely on his senses other than sight sounded good too.

(more of an activity post but open)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:03 AM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Littlepaw
semi-long furred grey and white tabby ▵ She/Her ▵ Kittysoftpaws- active, Ultimate predator- active
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She hadn't taken to joining in events like this but she figured it wouldn't hurt to join in on this one. Littlepaw herself needed to get herself a little more involved in clan activities. Besides hunting seemed to come naturally for her so this shouldn't be too difficult for her.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Old January 5th, 2024, 10:06 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw tilted her head as she felt the other cats gather, she followed the, towards scorchedfang, hunting competition? Despite she didn’t have much training she could give stuff a try, even outside of her safety zone. She faced towards scorchedfang with a curious look”Ahem u-um Mr. scorchedfang what if we’re blind, do we still have to close our eyes?” She asked curiously but shyly

@BEAR.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:23 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt followed Scorchedfang as hunting would help the clan. Wait they would have to hunt without sight? This was going to be intresting.

Birdpaw had been about to leave camp and take a walk alone when she heard a warrior she had forgotten the name of announce a hunting event. As she left camp she called out Beatsiepaw! Do you wanna join the hunting event!? The hyperactive autistic small underaged five moon old apprentice guessed that she would be hunting with the other cats who had followed him, including at least one of her sisters and her mother instead of taking a walk alone. Not that she cared. She was still leaving the camp and anyways this was probably better than her original plan cause she would be hunting! She was certain that hunting was fun! Funner than talking a walk and playing somewhere outside of camp which was funnner then playing inside camp because it was outside of camp so it was obviously funner. Woohoo! Best. Day. Ever. Oh and they would be closing their eye?! She was sure that hunting blind would be even funner than normal hunting This might be her first time hunting but she didn't care! It was still gonna be extra super super fun! @GhostlyStarfinder

Foxpaw followed Scorchedfang with her normal slow three-legged gait, severely twisted hind leg held just off of the ground. Wait she would have to hunt without eyesight?! This was going to be hard. Especially with her twisted leg likely serving as a tripping hazard... She hadn't even hunted before.

Adderpaw followed Scorchedfang as the asthmatic seven moon old knew that hunting would help the clan. She could only hope that she would be able to even her breathing down enough to avoid alerting the prey since she wouldn't be able to run after it if it started running. Yes, TECHNICALLY she could run but that didn't mean that it was a good idea for her to run because it very much wasn't. Like ever. She had actually gotten a good night's sleep tonight because it had left her alone last night for once. Not that it didn't do that but the cold was making those nights even longer between than usual. That was why she hated the cold. The heat had a similar effect but the cold had a more severe effect. She preferred when it the temperance was just right. Not too hot, not too cold but instead just right. As soon as they took a break Adderpaw sat down and focused on breathing deeply in order to even out her very much audible shallow, raspy, and heavy breaths. She had only done it once before but it had worked to somewhat even out her breaths. Not quite normal but much better than her breathing usually was. She was worried about how she was going to hunt without eyesight. Another disadvantage? It was already a disadvantage. This was going to be even harder than she had thought. Especially since this was her first time hunting...

Caterpillarpaw followed the warrior. His name was Scorchedfang wasn't it? The tiny blind seven moon old apprentice had no thoughts when he said that they would have to hunt without eyesight. After all she had been blind her entire life. Yes, this was going to be her first time hunting but she didn't really care. She was certain that she would be good at it anyways.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 13th, 2024 at 10:44 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:30 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Hog Strike
|Windclan warrior| He/Him|
purrks: Beefed up tier 1 - Ultimate predator

All it took was the word competition to get Hog Strike to eagerly follow, he listened carefully to what was going on and couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. Hunting- Eyes closed? It puzzled Hog strike, but he also couldn't help but feel curious toward what would end up happening, he felt a little amused at the thought of others stumbling around trying to find prey. Although it did occur he may be one of those cats stumbling around. Nonetheless he wanted to participate in this competition.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:38 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw grinned at the challenge Scorchedfang gave them, "Alright, I'll play" she says happily as she followed the mixed group of cats.
Old January 5th, 2024, 10:55 AM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink came over. Huh, maybe she could use this as a test for her senses.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd