Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:54 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:48 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:39 PM

Old February 7th, 2024, 07:11 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Twilight Falls

@Estelle
After Sunset Grove, Leechscar began the trek to his least favorite place. He wasn't sure when he started noticing he could do this, but he could scent the water before they reached the area. It was probably more a Riverclan thing than WindClan, but if one breathed in just right and focused it wasn't that hard to pick up the scent of water.

The huge crashing waterfall was heard well before they reached the falls, and the sound on grew louder and louder the closer he brought them. Leechscar tended to stay away from Twilight Falls, for no reason other than the loudness of it. It wasn't a very good place to hunt prey and Leechscar was no fisher.

"This is Twilight Falls," Leechscar meowed, turning his head to look over at Silverpaw. "It's not the best for hunting land prey, but those who are good in the water will find an abundance of fish. I doubt we'd use this chunk of territory much outside of a drinking source." Leechscar said. He eyed the huge waterfall with a hint of distaste and then looked back over at Silverpaw.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 11th, 2024, 10:05 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It didn't take too long to get to Twilight Falls, and Fallownose nodded his head in confirmation to Foxpaw's words. "Foxpaw is right, Lilacpaw. It's just the waterfall, so there's no need to worry. As for hunting, this will be Lilacpaw's first time so I will be teaching her how to hunt. You and Foxpaw are welcome to hunt alone or together, or even with us."

He gave them a moment to decide what to do before jerking his head in a motion for Lilacpaw to follow him. "Hunting in the snow is always tricky as it's harder to make sure you don't make noise. Go ahead and show me what you think a hunting crouch should look like, and I'll correct you. Then you can try to find some prey."

@Dust @Shade. @Katiethewolfchild [I asked me and me said we could have an extension]
Old February 12th, 2024, 09:00 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Foxpaw nodded. She thought she smelled a mouse so she entered the hunting crouch, her severely twisted hind leg held just off of the ground. Once she thought that she was near enough she pounced. Able to land on the mouse, she bit in on the neck and went searching for some more prey. @Dust @Shade @Lillith
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old February 17th, 2024, 05:48 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Lillith
@Katiethewolfchild
@Dust

Rookscreech distanced herself a little ways away from the others and swivelled her ears around, trying to pick up on sounds. She had a phenomenal hearing that surpassed her sense of smell so she tended to prioritise it. There were several birds somewhere, she just needed to find one closer yo the ground.
Old February 17th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Glancing back and forth between the two patrol members, who seemed to go off quickly to do their own thing, Lilacpaw peered only a moment longer. For some reason, she had expected both of them to watch her amazing learning session, so she was... slightly disappointed. But, it was quickly replaced with excitement as Fallownose instructed her to show her best hunting crouch,

"Likeeeeee.... thisssss?" She meowed pensively as she crouched down into a... well, it was a half-way decent hunting crouch. Her rump was raised slightly too high, and her paws weren't spread far enough apart, but it was a good first attempt! At least, she thought so. After all, she was just copying what she had seen done before.

"Is this good, Fallownose?"

[ @Lillith | @Katiethewolfchild | @Shade. ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Her ears perked the moment she heard the rushing of water, eyes already looking for the source. It was quite unmistakable, the waterfall, and she had to presume this landmark was named after the leader. Though it was loud, Silverpaw found the sight quite impressive... If a little pretty, and she had a difficult time pulling her eyes away from the waterfall. But she did when Leechscar turned to her, meeting his gaze. She had to appreciate him being so thorough in his explanations, though some of his words reminded her of... Weaselskip. Why must she always invade her mind? The molly had meant teach her how to swim once, that never happened of course. Unfortunate.

[ @/Undertaker ]

Old March 6th, 2024, 08:26 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Glancing back and forth between the two patrol members, who seemed to go off quickly to do their own thing, Lilacpaw peered only a moment longer. For some reason, she had expected both of them to watch her amazing learning session, so she was... slightly disappointed. But, it was quickly replaced with excitement as Fallownose instructed her to show her best hunting crouch,

"Likeeeeee.... thisssss?" She meowed pensively as she crouched down into a... well, it was a half-way decent hunting crouch. Her rump was raised slightly too high, and her paws weren't spread far enough apart, but it was a good first attempt! At least, she thought so. After all, she was just copying what she had seen done before.

"Is this good, Fallownose?"

[ @Lillith | @Katiethewolfchild | @Shade. ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

"Close," he responded with a smile, reaching out with a forepaw to gently push down on Lilacpaw's back to get her to lower her butt before moving on to correct her forepaws. "This should feel better, and it will help you sneak up on prey to get close enough to pounce. Birds, mice, voles, and such will dart into a hole before you manage to catch them unlike rabbits."

Fallownose lifted his head and parted his jaws to scent the air. While it was cold, he could smell the faint trace of a mouse. It had probably left it's burrow to try to find what slim food it could. "I smell a mouse. Go ahead and try to track and catch it. Don't worry if you mess up, there will be plenty more chances." Even if Lilacpaw missed this one, Fallownose could always come back by himself to try to find more prey. He didn't want her worrying about it being leaf-bare and having that affect her attempt.

@Shade. @Katiethewolfchild [so sorry for the delay, been having some issues lately. no need for y'all to respond, I can mark this as discontinued and put the prey already caught on the pile]

Last edited by Ian; March 6th, 2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:46 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: Twilight Falls

Gingersplash had been on a walk. Growls surrounded th she-cat, and before she knew it, she lay limp on the ground, blood pouring from her throat.

[ poor girl was killed by a mink. i had to kill ginger off to save birchbranch´s life grrrrr ]

[ open! ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old March 9th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Impatience clung to Batglare like a second pelt. When neither apprentice showed up, Batglare decided to head out with Thundersnow. If one of the paws wanted to tag along they could catch up. The journey to the Falls was done in silence as the patrol leader wasn't one for engaging in senseless chatter.

Upon reaching the landmark, an unsuspected sight greeted the huge brown and white senior. The calico pelt of a tabby warrior. Gingersplash? "Watch yourselves," Batglare growled as he prowled closer to the deceased warrior, yellow-green eyes looking at the injury that caused her death. "Whatever killed her could still be around here." He warns, sniffing at the body for a moment.

The area smelt mostly of water, but on the she-cat's body, he could smell the disgusting odor that resembled that of a skunk, but not quite it. It was a disgusting musk that had the patrol leader's fur bristling, mind straining to place the reek. The roar of the falls drowned out the majority of the sounds around him, otherwise, he might have heard the critter darting out like a bolt of dark brown lighting to latch onto his low-hanging tail.

He whipped around, front claws hooking into a furry body, and yawnked the critter. The dark brown body and the disgusting odor emitted quickly jogged the the older cat's memory. Minks. He's wrestled with a few during his time, nasty critters that could and would bring down full grown cats. Batglare was barely able to let out a warning snarling before second mink flung itself at him.

It tore straight into his flank with its teeth, and gripped harshly with it small talons. Out of the waters and seemingly out of nowhere, more and more minks flooded the area. Hissing, scratching, puffing out their fur, ready to attack. They were suddenly surrounded by a pack of extremely aggressive minks. Wonderful. At least they knew what killed Gingersplash know.

Tearing off the mink on his flank, leaving a painful gash, he hissed loudly. "Stay close, don't let them overwhelm you." He warned, darting forward and swinging his claws at some bolder minks that went after Gingersplash's body.

Thundersnow [ @Marigoldwhisper ] | Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] Gingersplash [ @paris ] (Figured we'll grab her since we're here anyway. )

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:26 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Impatience clung to Batglare like a second pelt. When neither apprentice showed up, Batglare decided to head out with Thundersnow. If one of the paws wanted to tag along they could catch up. The journey to the Falls was done in silence as the patrol leader wasn't one for engaging in senseless chatter.

Upon reaching the landmark, an unsuspected sight greeted the huge brown and white senior. The calico pelt of a tabby warrior. Gingersplash? "Watch yourselves," Batglare growled as he prowled closer to the deceased warrior, yellow-green eyes looking at the injury that caused her death. "Whatever killed her could still be around here." He warns, sniffing at the body for a moment.

The area smelt mostly of water, but on the she-cat's body, he could smell the disgusting odor that resembled that of a skunk, but not quite it. It was a disgusting musk that had the patrol leader's fur bristling, mind straining to place the reek. The roar of the falls drowned out the majority of the sounds around him, otherwise, he might have heard the critter darting out like a bolt of dark brown lighting to latch onto his low-hanging tail.

He whipped around, front claws hooking into a furry body, and yawnked the critter. The dark brown body and the disgusting odor emitted quickly jogged the the older cat's memory. Minks. He's wrestled with a few during his time, nasty critters that could and would bring down full grown cats. Batglare was barely able to let out a warning snarling before second mink flung itself at him.

It tore straight into his flank with its teeth, and gripped harshly with it small talons. Out of the waters and seemingly out of nowhere, more and more minks flooded the area. Hissing, scratching, puffing out their fur, ready to attack. They were suddenly surrounded by a pack of extremely aggressive minks. Wonderful. At least they knew what killed Gingersplash know.

Tearing off the mink on his flank, leaving a painful gash, he hissed loudly. "Stay close, don't let them overwhelm you." He warned, darting forward and swinging his claws at some bolder minks that went after Gingersplash's body.

Thundersnow [ @Marigoldwhisper ] | Whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ] Gingersplash [ @paris ] (Figured we'll grab her since we're here anyway. )

Thundersnow
Tom\Warrior\WC
"Water holds memories."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

A look of light horror echoed across his features, his hazel eyes wandering to the dead ginger she-cat. Regardless of who this cat might've been before her life was so aggressively torn away from her, Thundersnow still paused to pay his respects, dipping a respectable head of acknowledgement to them. May your journey be painless, may your legacy live on.

Scooting closer to Batglare, he began cautiously looking for any possible exits (just in case), or a pattern of attack of some sorts among these awfully smelling creatures. He did indeed find exits, but they'd probably have to fight their way out regardless.

Minks were running ravid along the falls, the once hopefully peaceful place now overrun with problems. Deadly problems.

Speaking of deadly...

His perked ears turned to listen behind him. Swift claws sliced across rocks and onto his hind legs, raking into them like knives.

Thundersnow swallowed a yowl, his hind legs still and dripping with scarlet.

He wasn't sure how to fight these things, he'd only ever heard of them. But if he wanted to get him and Batglare out here alive and victorious, he'd have to figure it out, and fast.

He slammed his back leg into a jagged rock, pain shocking through him. The creature stilled, but still held on tightly. Thundersnow swiped a claw at its beady eyes. The mink recoiled in pain, quivering from its newly blinded eye and fresh wound.

They were both hurt. How in the world was Thundersnow supposed to get around now? He wavered slightly before regaining his balance, taking a few more steps towards Batglare, his back arched.

Tags: @ChaosBringer. @paris

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 9th, 2024 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Mistakes!!!