Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:08 PM

Old March 28th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Cerulean's wondering grounds.

This is just were I'll RP my molly Cerulean

Currently RPing with Cloverflame's Tiger

Cerulean padded though the woods she wasn't far from a Twolegplace but was also close to SkyClan. It was a bit strange imagining cats in a Clan, at lest to her. The calico was born in the wild and raised there. There was nothing that made her want to join a Clan the thought honestly made her nervous. She imaged hundreds of cats around her to many to count.
A shiver ran through the medium sized molly as a breeze blew drizzles of rain drops into her face. Fluffing up her fur Cerulean headed deeper into the woods to find shelter as the rain picked up. A little rain never killed anyone. She thought. It was true no one died from being rained on maybe by catching a chill but other then that they'd be fine.

After awhile of tracking though the mud and rain she came upon a hollowed out tree. The tree was huge! It's roots tangled and twisted into the ground while it's bark was rough and thick covering the whole tree. Glancing up Cerulean couldn't even see the top branches twisted and waved in the wind leaving no clear view. The leaves were a deep green color partly because it was raining.
Cerulean carefully headed into the hole witch would make a wonderful den keeping herself alirt for anything that might be underneath the huge tree. As the medium sized calico headed into the gaping hole the rainfall was eased off her dripping pelt. Letting her blue eyes adjust to the gloom around her she she was surprised to see that inside the tree was coved in moss it was so soft most of it dry and fluffy the roof was coved in vines that was coved in green leaves. It was beautiful.

When Cerulean was done scouting around the tree she layd on one of the patches of mosd. Her fur was drying and her paws were weary from walking all day. Cleaning her patchy fur in a few strokes of her tuonge the molly settled in. This was the coziest plaze she had found in a long time. Soon sleep pulled her eyes closed and into a light sleep.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 10th, 2019 at 12:24 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 10:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Cerulean's wondering grounds.

[Ahhh sorry for the late reply ^^’]

The golden tomcat was walking through the woods, his stance relaxed as normal, but his ears perked and nose in the air. The tom was calm, but he would be ready if any danger decided to jump out at him. Yawning, Lemon shook out his slightly damp fur, he had been walking in the drizzle for quite a while now. He enjoyed rain, the smell helped to clear his senses, and he always enjoyed the refreshing feel of it. Today was no different. But sometimes the rain clung to his pelt, and that was something that Lemon would not tolerate being messed up.

Deciding to search for shelter, the golden tabby picked up his pace, going at a quick trot rather than a relaxed pace. Soon, the tom came to a large tree, with long, tangled roots at the bottom. Perfect. For a minute, Lemon forgot all need to be cautious, the rain had washed away any scent that could possibly be hanging around. Diving through the hole in the roots, Lemon was stopped short, his shoulders squeezed in the small opening. Twisting around, the tomcat managed to free himself, but at a price. “Mouse-dung.” He mumbled, flicking some mud off of his paw. His twisting had caused his pelt to get covered in the mud that had been at the entrance of the cove beneath the tree roots.
As he was starting to lick his fur, a strong cat scent caught in his nose. Freezing, Lemon looked down to see a cat sleeping right in front of him. The golden tabby froze, staring down at the cat with his yellow eyes, unsure of what to do now.
@Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; April 3rd, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 01:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[Ahhh sorry for the late reply ^^’]

The golden tomcat was walking through the woods, his stance relaxed as normal, but his ears perked and nose in the air. The tom was calm, but he would be ready if any danger decided to jump out at him. Yawning, Lemon shook out his slightly damp fur, he had been walking in the drizzle for quite a while now. He enjoyed rain, the smell helped to clear his senses, and he always enjoyed the refreshing feel of it. Today was no different. But sometimes the rain clung to his pelt, and that was something that Lemon would not tolerate being messed up.

Deciding to search for shelter, the golden tabby picked up his pace, going at a quick trot rather than a relaxed pace. Soon, the tom came to a large tree, with long, tangled roots at the bottom. Perfect. For a minute, Lemon forgot all need to be cautious, the rain had washed away any scent that could possibly be hanging around. Diving through the hole in the roots, Lemon was stopped short, his shoulders squeezed in the small opening. Twisting around, the tomcat managed to free himself, but at a price. “Mouse-dung.” He mumbled, flicking some mud off of his paw. His twisting had caused his pelt to get covered in the mud that had been at the entrance of the cove beneath the tree roots.
As he was starting to lick his fur, a strong cat scent caught in his nose. Freezing, Lemon looked down to see a cat sleeping right in front of him. The golden tabby froze, staring down at the cat with his yellow eyes, unsure of what to do now.
@Fuzzyfeline
[Eh, No need to apologize. I took longer then you. ^^`]

With the noise and breath know playing with her fur Cerulean woke with a jump. The calico couldn't hold in a surprised hiss her pelt rising a little. She couldn't help but wonder why the mud covered tom was there. Seeking shelter? Looking for her? Or was did this tom want to claim this tree as his den? There was a lot of possibility, there always were.
Standing there slightly fluffed up, the molly scanned the tom with her stunning blue eyes. He was at lest a mouse length of two taller then her and quite a bit broder. If we end up fighting I'd have to use the enclosed space as my advantage. Cerulean noted from were she stood studying the tom.

This was going to be tricky. Cerulean didn't know who the golden tabby was nor did she want to know him by fighting him. Racking her brain the molly figured out what to say. "Why are you hear? And who are you? " She asked the tom. The calico molly had to force her voice not to sound to challenging or harsh. It wouldn't do any good to anger him even if he looked shocked to find her here. Maybe that was a good thing. If he hadn't expected her there was a chance he wasn't trying to kill her. Flicking some mud from her ear she kept her almost icy gaze on him. She could feel her racing heart slow as she noticed no hastily in his yellow eyes. There was no way of knowing what would happen next but she was ready to defend herself if it came to that.
Life as a loner could be challenging but it was better then be a pampered kittypet. That thought she always kept. Being a loner, living alone was hard but it made you strong and Cerulean took pride in that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Eh, No need to apologize. I took longer then you. ^^`]

With the noise and breath know playing with her fur Cerulean woke with a jump. The calico couldn't hold in a surprised hiss her pelt rising a little. She couldn't help but wonder why the mud covered tom was there. Seeking shelter? Looking for her? Or was did this tom want to claim this tree as his den? There was a lot of possibility, there always were.
Standing there slightly fluffed up, the molly scanned the tom with her stunning blue eyes. He was at lest a mouse length of two taller then her and quite a bit broder. If we end up fighting I'd have to use the enclosed space as my advantage. Cerulean noted from were she stood studying the tom.

This was going to be tricky. Cerulean didn't know who the golden tabby was nor did she want to know him by fighting him. Racking her brain the molly figured out what to say. "Why are you hear? And who are you? " She asked the tom. The calico molly had to force her voice not to sound to challenging or harsh. It wouldn't do any good to anger him even if he looked shocked to find her here. Maybe that was a good thing. If he hadn't expected her there was a chance he wasn't trying to kill her. Flicking some mud from her ear she kept her almost icy gaze on him. She could feel her racing heart slow as she noticed no hastily in his yellow eyes. There was no way of knowing what would happen next but she was ready to defend herself if it came to that.
Life as a loner could be challenging but it was better then be a pampered kittypet. That thought she always kept. Being a loner, living alone was hard but it made you strong and Cerulean took pride in that.

Lemon hadn’t meant to barge into this molly’s sleeping area. He was debating on just running out of the den, when the she-cat suddenly jerked awake. Now Lemon had a reputation for often annoying she-cats with his flirting. But bathing into their living space? This was completely new territory to Lemon, he would never do it on purpose.
“I’m Lemon, and I’m truly sorry for barging into your den, the rain made it.... i had no idea... i was wet... I made your den muddy now... I’m sorry, I’ll stop talking now, I’m making a fool of myself.” He snapped his mouth shut, realizing how stupid he sounded, stammering like that. Lemon only did that when he was flustered, and he sure was flustered at this point.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 10th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@CloverFlame

The calico had been wondering around for moons. She wasn't one to stay in one place very long. Yet she found herself coming to this particular place. It was a more secluded area in the woods that she normally only came to be alone. Though Cerulean didn't really mind if she was alone or not.
Stepping out of a gaping hole in a large oak tree the freshly groomed molly sat. The hope provides her shelter and a warm place at night. The inside lined with moss while the opening had clovers growing up providing both some camouflage and a nice scent. Though when she stayed here her pelt started to smell of clover and honey, oddly enough. She didn't mind it the smell was delightful. Plus it gave her a more innocent feeling, which was way off.

Stretching Cerulean scanned over the area she hadn't scouted the wood recently and never bothered to place markers. That was for silly Clan cats, she'd just move around. Staying in The same place your whole life would be boring plus why to many cats, ally cats were bad enough. One cats easy to handle but get a brunch and theres no telling what will happen.
Tail high the blue eyes loner started off making sure there wasn't a threat around. The molly was mostly white with only a dip of ginger and a splash of black. She took pride in the fact that her white pelt was kept so clean yet she didn't mind it being dirty from time to time. Cleaning herself wasn't a problem. So far so good, Stopping for a moment the silly feline free in scents, catching an unfamiliar smell. What's in store today. With that in mind the molly decide to just wait a bit to see why would happen.

Old July 11th, 2019, 10:49 AM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
@CloverFlame

The calico had been wondering around for moons. She wasn't one to stay in one place very long. Yet she found herself coming to this particular place. It was a more secluded area in the woods that she normally only came to be alone. Though Cerulean didn't really mind if she was alone or not.
Stepping out of a gaping hole in a large oak tree the freshly groomed molly sat. The hope provides her shelter and a warm place at night. The inside lined with moss while the opening had clovers growing up providing both some camouflage and a nice scent. Though when she stayed here her pelt started to smell of clover and honey, oddly enough. She didn't mind it the smell was delightful. Plus it gave her a more innocent feeling, which was way off.

Stretching Cerulean scanned over the area she hadn't scouted the wood recently and never bothered to place markers. That was for silly Clan cats, she'd just move around. Staying in The same place your whole life would be boring plus why to many cats, ally cats were bad enough. One cats easy to handle but get a brunch and theres no telling what will happen.
Tail high the blue eyes loner started off making sure there wasn't a threat around. The molly was mostly white with only a dip of ginger and a splash of black. She took pride in the fact that her white pelt was kept so clean yet she didn't mind it being dirty from time to time. Cleaning herself wasn't a problem. So far so good, Stopping for a moment the silly feline free in scents, catching an unfamiliar smell. What's in store today. With that in mind the molly decide to just wait a bit to see why would happen.
Tiger strode through the area, his striped pelt shifting as he gazed at his surroundings, his green eyes flashing. That molly Snowleap would probably be mad if she knew I was already looking for more mollies, The shallow Tom thought with a smirk, then shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, Alreaddy looking? As if I ever stopped. Tiger shook his shirt fur with a shiver of excitement, was that a shecat he smelled already? The tom’s tail twitched as he opened his mouth to get a better scent, it certainly smelled like a shecat, but almost disguised by something. With a stretch, he continued prowling through the area, intent on finding this stranger.

With a quiet purr, Tiger spotted his next conquest, a pretty calico. Confidently, he strode forward still trying to decide which game to play with her. Aggressive? Kind? Clumsy? Should he try to flatter her? That last one had worked well with Snowleap, but every molly was indeed different. Still unsure, he swooped forward closer to her still a few Fox lengths away, it would do no good to startle her, “Hello,” The bengal meowed, his deep voice resonating through the air.
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Avatar Credit: My pretty kitty IRL!
Old July 13th, 2019, 12:13 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Tiger strode through the area, his striped pelt shifting as he gazed at his surroundings, his green eyes flashing. That molly Snowleap would probably be mad if she knew I was already looking for more mollies, The shallow Tom thought with a smirk, then shook his head as if to clear his thoughts, Alreaddy looking? As if I ever stopped. Tiger shook his shirt fur with a shiver of excitement, was that a shecat he smelled already? The tom’s tail twitched as he opened his mouth to get a better scent, it certainly smelled like a shecat, but almost disguised by something. With a stretch, he continued prowling through the area, intent on finding this stranger.

With a quiet purr, Tiger spotted his next conquest, a pretty calico. Confidently, he strode forward still trying to decide which game to play with her. Aggressive? Kind? Clumsy? Should he try to flatter her? That last one had worked well with Snowleap, but every molly was indeed different. Still unsure, he swooped forward closer to her still a few Fox lengths away, it would do no good to startle her, “Hello,” The bengal meowed, his deep voice resonating through the air.

A smirk crossed across the calico's muzzle when she was sure another feline was making the noise. They came to her so they'd be far game right? Hmm what should we play, cute and innocent, stubborn and reckless, maybe smart and sassy? Let's see something fun and reasonable. Replacing her smirk with a slightly surprised look Cerulean turned herself to were the tom was coming out. Studying the tom for a moment she gave half smile though kept a unsure look to pull of a more realistic approach. She wasn't going to play stupid just yet.
Blue eyes taking in his characteristics she judged about how she should respond. If she was honest he was a handsome tom, muscular with a tiger like pelt. She'd seem plenty of handsome toms though. "Hello," She remarked waving her mostly ginger tail in greeting. What she said next could be crucial to actually following out a plan of action.

Tilting her head her eyes narrowed very slightly almost to hard to tell. "What brings you out here anyway? A tom like yourself I'd expect to have a place of his own." She questioned taking a step closer. The was a gamble trying to play of a simple hello. In an ideal world she would get a chance to observe before acted but this time she couldn't. The tabby could attack any heartbeat and he could have others with him. So, trying to have a simple conversation would be a risk. Cerulean was willing to risk it though, she was kind of board.

Old July 13th, 2019, 02:19 PM

Quote:

A smirk crossed across the calico's muzzle when she was sure another feline was making the noise. They came to her so they'd be far game right? Hmm what should we play, cute and innocent, stubborn and reckless, maybe smart and sassy? Let's see something fun and reasonable. Replacing her smirk with a slightly surprised look Cerulean turned herself to were the tom was coming out. Studying the tom for a moment she gave half smile though kept a unsure look to pull of a more realistic approach. She wasn't going to play stupid just yet.
Blue eyes taking in his characteristics she judged about how she should respond. If she was honest he was a handsome tom, muscular with a tiger like pelt. She'd seem plenty of handsome toms though. "Hello," She remarked waving her mostly ginger tail in greeting. What she said next could be crucial to actually following out a plan of action.

Tilting her head her eyes narrowed very slightly almost to hard to tell. "What brings you out here anyway? A tom like yourself I'd expect to have a place of his own." She questioned taking a step closer. The was a gamble trying to play of a simple hello. In an ideal world she would get a chance to observe before acted but this time she couldn't. The tabby could attack any heartbeat and he could have others with him. So, trying to have a simple conversation would be a risk. Cerulean was willing to risk it though, she was kind of board.
Tiger smirked at the pretty molly, his tail curling around his paws as he sat down in front of her, appearing as unthreatening as his large frame allowed him to. He had no intentions of fighting this molly, unless she misbehaved that is. Deciding to proceed with flattery for now, he answered her questions, ”Oh I have my own place, but I seldom stay there for very long. I was out roaming today and I caught the sweetest smell that I had ever encountered, so I decided to find it’s owner. And who else could it be but you? The prettiest molly around?”

With a shake of his pelt, Tiger flexed his long claws into the ground, stretching his muscular fore paws as they conversed. The name is Tiger, by the way, and what should I call you? Tiger purred, blinking his striking green eyes as he watched the molly closely, looking for more clues on how he should continue.
@Fuzzyfeline
Hello everyone! I’m sorry I’ve been inactive for so long! I’ve had a lot going on lately but I’m ready to get back into it! I’m going to be retiring my older characters(possibly putting them up for adoption) but let me know if you want to continue a roleplay with them!

Last edited by CloverFlame; July 22nd, 2019 at 10:05 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 12:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Tiger smirked at the pretty molly, his tail curling around his paws as he sat down in front of her, appearing as unthreatening as his large frame allowed him to. He had no intentions of fighting this molly, unless she misbehaved that is. Deciding to proceed with flattery for now, he answered her questions, ”Oh I have my own place, but I seldom stay there for very long. I was out roaming today and I caught the sweetest smell that I had ever encountered, so I decided to find it’s owner. And who else could it be but you? The prettiest molly around?”

With a shake of his pelt, Tiger flexed his long claws into the ground, stretching his muscular fore paws as they conversed. The name is Tiger, by the way, and what should I call you? Tiger purred, blinking his striking green eyes as he watched the molly closely, looking for more clues on how he should continue.
@Fuzzyfeline

He seemed innocent enough, she'd let him believe she wasn't threatened. For know. She wanted to see where this went. At his comment she was slightly disappointed. Trying to falter me? Aw how boring flattery is the easiest and most common approach. He can do better. The calico mused ears twitching. Now she had to turn down his flattering words without seeming disinterested. "Is that so?" Cerulean asked sitting down. "You're good with words." She added curling her tail by her side.

"Cerulean," She answered puffing her chest fur ever so slightly. Maybe it would be better to play this slow, it risky. Not to risky of course. Just enough to have a little fun. "Tiger suites you. A strong tom as yourself and those vibrant stripe." Her voice was smooth yet she let a hint of interest seem into her tone. Just enough to be noticeable. Cerulean wanted Tiger to think she was interested in him but she wasn't going to play easy. That would be for another time.

Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:

He seemed innocent enough, she'd let him believe she wasn't threatened. For know. She wanted to see where this went. At his comment she was slightly disappointed. Trying to falter me? Aw how boring flattery is the easiest and most common approach. He can do better. The calico mused ears twitching. Now she had to turn down his flattering words without seeming disinterested. "Is that so?" Cerulean asked sitting down. "You're good with words." She added curling her tail by her side.

"Cerulean," She answered puffing her chest fur ever so slightly. Maybe it would be better to play this slow, it risky. Not to risky of course. Just enough to have a little fun. "Tiger suites you. A strong tom as yourself and those vibrant stripe." Her voice was smooth yet she let a hint of interest seem into her tone. Just enough to be noticeable. Cerulean wanted Tiger to think she was interested in him but she wasn't going to play easy. That would be for another time.
Tiger’s eyes narrowed with slight approval, it was rare he found a molly that wasn’t so easy to get. Deciding to continue the conversation slightly more cautiously, the purred quietly, “Thank you, I’ve been happy with the name all my life,” He meowed slyly, barely hiding a smirk. “Cerulean, hm?” He said slowly, curling his tail around his paws as they spoke. “No doubt a testament to your gorgeous eyes?” Tiger’s bright green eyes flashed mischievously as he surveyed the molly, truly one one of his most interesting conquests.

“So do you live around here?” He inquired innocently. That was his most successful tactic for spending time with mollies. Ask them where they live, then play the part of a lonesome traveler, looking for a place to spend the night.
Or maybe a few nights.