Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:36 AM

Old April 24th, 2019, 03:30 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Cain the Traveler (OPEN)

{this is kinda open now! just pm me asking if you'd like to join C:}

A small siamese tom weaved his way through the trees, away from what he once called home. The poor cat looked very shaken up, but pressed on, carefully stepping over branches as to not trip. Eventually he stopped when he came across a pile of stones, each varying in sizes. He sat down for a moment, chest rising and falling slowly as he breathed heavily. The loner shut his eyes, not exactly focusing on anything besides gathering himself at the moment. He would be unaware if any creature spotted him or were approaching him until they got very close.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; June 18th, 2019 at 02:51 PM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 11:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Cain the Traveler (OPEN)

~ @ItsATryp ~

Masey walked along the unknown territory, her ears were opened for any sign of another cat. The scarred up tortoishelle molly heard footsteps and looked over at Cain. "Hello stranger. Is this your territory? I can leave if it is.", the molly meowed. Her ears laid against her ears as she waited for a response. She was hoping that he was a friendly cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 1st, 2019, 12:22 AM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @ItsATryp ~

Masey walked along the unknown territory, her ears were opened for any sign of another cat. The scarred up tortoishelle molly heard footsteps and looked over at Cain. "Hello stranger. Is this your territory? I can leave if it is.", the molly meowed. Her ears laid against her ears as she waited for a response. She was hoping that he was a friendly cat.
Cain's head perked up when he heard a voice, and he locked eyes with the stranger. He pinned his ears back, looking tense. "No," he replied hesitantly, "and I'm assuming it's not yours either..." He wasn't being unfriendly per se, but he was definitely on edge. "Who are you? What's your name?"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old May 28th, 2019, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Cain's head perked up when he heard a voice, and he locked eyes with the stranger. He pinned his ears back, looking tense. "No," he replied hesitantly, "and I'm assuming it's not yours either..." He wasn't being unfriendly per se, but he was definitely on edge. "Who are you? What's your name?"
Masey looked at him with a shake of her head. "No this is my first time here.", she replied. The molly could sense that he was a little on edge and wasn't too harsh on him for being so. She usually was on edge when meeting a new cat. "My names Masey and I'm just a fellow traveler.", Masey introduced herself.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 28th, 2019, 02:45 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Masey looked at him with a shake of her head. "No this is my first time here.", she replied. The molly could sense that he was a little on edge and wasn't too harsh on him for being so. She usually was on edge when meeting a new cat. "My names Masey and I'm just a fellow traveler.", Masey introduced herself.
Cain nodded, attempting to make himself seem a bit more relaxed. "Nice to meet you, then. The name's Cain," he responded slowly. An idea popped in his head suddenly, and he seemed much more interested in the conversation. "Are you from around here?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes ever so quickly.

Old May 28th, 2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Cain nodded, attempting to make himself seem a bit more relaxed. "Nice to meet you, then. The name's Cain," he responded slowly. An idea popped in his head suddenly, and he seemed much more interested in the conversation. "Are you from around here?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes ever so quickly.
Masey shook her head. She had never been anywhere near here before. The molly looked at Cain. "My home is far away from here. I haven't been there in many moons.", she replied. Masey gave her paw pad a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Old May 28th, 2019, 03:00 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Masey shook her head. She had never been anywhere near here before. The molly looked at Cain. "My home is far away from here. I haven't been there in many moons.", she replied. Masey gave her paw pad a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.
"I see..." Cain sighed, eyes drifting to the ground. The siamese fidgeted with his paws for a moment, mind racing. After a moment, he looked up once more. "How long have you been around?" On top of making conversation, he was trying to see if she'd know anything about what had happened just before he arrived at this spot.

Old June 16th, 2019, 01:44 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
"I see..." Cain sighed, eyes drifting to the ground. The siamese fidgeted with his paws for a moment, mind racing. After a moment, he looked up once more. "How long have you been around?" On top of making conversation, he was trying to see if she'd know anything about what had happened just before he arrived at this spot.
Sleeping soundly, a cat curled around a tree just outside a clearing until he started to hear voices. The cat slowly stood, stretching and, with a loud rustle of leaves, the large black Maine Coon emerged from the underbrush, approached the tom from behind and nudged him slightly, checking to see if they were alive or even a cat since he could not see them. He had been wandering for hours and could not seem to find another cat. "Hello? I am so sorry to bother you but are you a cat?" He said hoping it wasn't another inanimate object. The Maine Coon stood tall with his thick, black, matted fur reaching out crazedly away from him. His grey lifeless eyes seemed to stare right through what he believed to be another cat.

Last edited by Vexing; June 16th, 2019 at 01:45 PM.
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:01 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Sleeping soundly, a cat curled around a tree just outside a clearing until he started to hear voices. The cat slowly stood, stretching and, with a loud rustle of leaves, the large black Maine Coon emerged from the underbrush, approached the tom from behind and nudged him slightly, checking to see if they were alive or even a cat since he could not see them. He had been wandering for hours and could not seem to find another cat. "Hello? I am so sorry to bother you but are you a cat?" He said hoping it wasn't another inanimate object. The Maine Coon stood tall with his thick, black, matted fur reaching out crazedly away from him. His grey lifeless eyes seemed to stare right through what he believed to be another cat.
Cain jumped a bit when the stranger approached, a hint of paranoia in his gaze. He eyed the tom with confusion, perplexed and a bit weirded out by what he said; it hadn't hit him yet that the newcomer was blind. That is, until his gaze landed on the tom's eyes. Seeing the unfocused stare made Cain finally realize he couldn't see. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, sorry," he responded, giving a nod though the gesture was pointless. "Hello..."

Old June 16th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Cain jumped a bit when the stranger approached, a hint of paranoia in his gaze. He eyed the tom with confusion, perplexed and a bit weirded out by what he said; it hadn't hit him yet that the newcomer was blind. That is, until his gaze landed on the tom's eyes. Seeing the unfocused stare made Cain finally realize he couldn't see. "Uh, yeah. Yeah, sorry," he responded, giving a nod though the gesture was pointless. "Hello..."
He stared at the other cat with a surprised look then smiled as wide as he could. "Oh that's amazing! I haven't ran into another cat for days! I've been wandering aimlessly for so long." He then did a full body twitch making it seem like he was just electrocuted then he shook his head and laughed a little. "Please excuse my rambling, I haven't even introduced myself," He bowed his head slightly his ears going limp as he did "nice to meet you, my name is Orion." He tilted his head back up and sniffed the air around the other cat "Oh sorry, you must not get many blind cats running around asking if you're a cat, my apologies. Plus I'm definitely not the best cat to look at...I think." He shakes his head again and sighs, "Sorry, I did it again."

Last edited by Vexing; June 17th, 2019 at 12:41 AM. Reason: a reason