Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:08 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM

Old March 5th, 2020, 03:47 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

[ @starshooter ]
~~

The apprentice stopped momentarily to look at the flower Leafbreeze had picked for her and squeaked happily. "I love it! Almost as much as I love minnow, and that's saying a lot!" She purred and used her paw to scoop it up and place it behind her ear before noticing an equally pretty flower. "OK ok, now, I need you to close your eyes just reeeeal quick."
~~
(lol thats amazing-
ugh choosing a font is difficult T^T)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old March 5th, 2020, 04:11 PM
previously senpai.

[ @Bluepetal ]
~~

"Well... I feel like it would make more sense if I was the seeker so... You better go hiiiide! I'll give you twenty seconds. Remember to stay relatively close to this clearing so you don't get lost though." Ripplefur purred and headed off slightly, hiding his face behind a big bush and closing his eyes, beginning to counting down from twenty. Each time he said a number, he would tap his tail against the leaves underneath him, making a slight crunching noise loud enough for Harepaw to hear.

~~

Last edited by fr0ggy; March 5th, 2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 06:14 PM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze smiled, happy that Mosspaw had been so enthusiastic about her little gift. She was caught off-guard by her apprentice asking her to close her eyes, but ablidged. "Alright, if you say so." She closed her eyes and covered them with her tail, just in case she accidentally peeked. Left alone with her thoughts, she pondered the possibilities. I wonder what she has in store for me? I can never tell with her.

(yeah, i've tried out a few uwu, though after some time i think i found one i really like so-)
Old March 5th, 2020, 08:22 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@:Grimm: @Blissie Bliss @BILL.
silvershade walked back with the prey that had hanging from their jaws. ''sorry it took some time, " the warrior mrrow- putting down his fresh-kill. they roll their shoulders, stifling a yawn as they gazed up blankly at the sky for a moment. ''oh! we're good, right?" silvershade piped u, "or are we going to go on more trip all together..? though, i don't think we'll get lucky, " they would admit..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 5th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:24 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Slatepaw

My reflexes... The longer Fennelnose stared at the fish, the higher their anxiety rose, brimming with apprehension. It didn't seem to notice the two cats, but they couldn't help but fear that they were going to make a mistake. As they replayed Sandwhisker's instructions in their mind, they waited, waited... until the urge to attack overwhelmed them, and they struck out with a paw, aiming just past the fish. With a jolt of excitement, they felt their claws sink into flesh!

Fennelnose jerked their paw back out of the water, fish in tow. Water splashed up onto the shore, but they didn't even notice. The prey went flying out of their grip and landed with a soggy thud on the riverbank. It flopped pitifully, inching ever closer to the river, but after a few moments of struggling, it stopped. Defeat.

They stared at the fish, newfound wonder glittering in their eyes. "I.. did it." The cream-furred warrior looked over at Sandwhisker with the slightest smile twitching on their muzzle. "I did it," they repeated. In their joy, they didn't notice at first that the fish had been on an incline—and its descent back into the water was beginning anew. At the last second, they spotted the fish. Eyes widening, Fennelnose lunged out to catch it before it was lost to the waves.

Perhaps someone up there had shown some mercy. Once more, the young warrior caught hold of the fish—but this time, they didn't dare let go. They snatched it up in their jaws and gazed back at their clanmate. "I caught a fish," they meowed again for good measure.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 5th, 2020 at 10:24 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:34 PM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
[ @Dipper ]

Mirethorn lead the way through out of camp and through the territory, not stopping until he was sure they were somewhere that wouldn't be interrupted. For a moment he let his thoughts be with Ravenshade. He felt sickened by her murder and disgusted n the rogue for doing something so awful. The white tom wondered if he shouldn't talk to Fawnsqueak right now, just let him recover and talk to him later. Mirethorn couldn't forget the look in his eyes after witnessing Ravenshade's death and he didn't seem to want to stay in the clearing where it happened anyway.

He sighed and turned to look at Fawnsqueak. "Look... I'm sorry. Okay? It wasn't right to just ignore you but I wasn't thinking about that, I wasn't thinking about you. And I should have been. I'm a bad friend," at some point he broke the eye contact, finding it much easier to speak if he wasn't looking into Fawnsqueak's big brown eyes. "Or... whatever I am," he added, barely louder than a whisper.

"But I wasn't myself," Mirethorn added quickly. "I'm not like that." He had no reason to trust me, the thought hit him hard. He assumed he would explain himself, Fawnsqueak would accept or not but understand. He didn't realize the good chance that his words wouldn't be believed.
Wrapped in the scene back in the clearing, Fawnsqueak's mind swam as he followed after Mirethorn on autopilot. The surroundings were calm--light crunching of snow, chilly air--were a world removed from his inner feelings of conflict. Ravenshade's death was a tragedy, a waste of a life that shouldn't had happened, but then there was Mirethorn.. And this talk of apologies, it persuaded him to cast a wary glance in his direction, a vulnerable request not to make this worse resting in it. "Yeah.." he replied with a small, joyless laugh as he kicked a paw at the ground. He understood, it wasn't right. He wasn't sure if it was better or worse that Mirethorn was ready to recognize that either. Fawnsqueak didn't know what he was hoping for out of this but could only comment in agreement, "It was a pretty awful thing to do, but... I don't know, I guess it's something that you're actually acknowledging it." 'Something' was a far stretch from stitching a friendship back together when it'd dissolved in ages past, and he'd even moved on from it. Counted his losses, assumed Mirethorn didn't want anything to do with him, and went on with his life.

"But I wasn't myself," Mirethorn added quickly. "I'm not like that." He had no reason to trust me, the thought hit him hard. He assumed he would explain himself, Fawnsqueak would accept or not but understand. He didn't realize the good chance that his words wouldn't be believed.

Fawnsqueak's eyebrow hitched at the claim it wasn't him. He'd been ignored for longer than he'd known Mirethorn, so that didn't mean anything to Fawnsqueak who was left wondering what he was like. "Doesn't what you do, kind of define you..?" There was no 'other self', there was just this one that would be judged by the metric of outward actions.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
@Slatepaw

My reflexes... The longer Fennelnose stared at the fish, the higher their anxiety rose, brimming with apprehension. It didn't seem to notice the two cats, but they couldn't help but fear that they were going to make a mistake. As they replayed Sandwhisker's instructions in their mind, they waited, waited... until the urge to attack overwhelmed them, and they struck out with a paw, aiming just past the fish. With a jolt of excitement, they felt their claws sink into flesh!

Fennelnose jerked their paw back out of the water, fish in tow. Water splashed up onto the shore, but they didn't even notice. The prey went flying out of their grip and landed with a soggy thud on the riverbank. It flopped pitifully, inching ever closer to the river, but after a few moments of struggling, it stopped. Defeat.

They stared at the fish, newfound wonder glittering in their eyes. "I.. did it." The cream-furred warrior looked over at Sandwhisker with the slightest smile twitching on their muzzle. "I did it," they repeated. In their joy, they didn't notice at first that the fish had been on an incline—and its descent back into the water was beginning anew. At the last second, they spotted the fish. Eyes widening, Fennelnose lunged out to catch it before it was lost to the waves.

Perhaps someone up there had shown some mercy. Once more, the young warrior caught hold of the fish—but this time, they didn't dare let go. They snatched it up in their jaws and gazed back at their clanmate. "I caught a fish," they meowed again for good measure.
As Fennelnose made a beam for the fish, Sandwhisker dug her claws into the sand, deep, deep to force herself for acting on the catch. Great anticipation welled in her chest. If they failed, she might freak out. Fear gripped her at the idea of losing such a good fish!
However, once thier paw resurfaced, latched to a fish, a great swell of relief warmed her chest. Thank Starclan... Once the other had regained thier prey, the sandy ginger she-cat stood, a grin on her own face as she bowed her head slightly, "Good work. I knew you could do it." What a lie!
She turned to pad over to her vole she had caught earlier, pausing to comment, "You need to trust yourself, or you'll never be successful." she bowed her head with a sweet smile and a gentle purr. She then leaned down to grasp the vole in her jaws, speaking through its matted fur, "Let's get these back and show off your success."

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 5th, 2020, 11:49 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Their first fish! Even if Fennelnose hardly showed it, they were beyond ecstatic. Now, if they could just manage to remember everything they'd learned today, then becoming a true RiverClanner would be no sweat.

Well, maybe they would need a couple more lessons before they really got the hang of it. "I do trust myself," protested the cream warrior. "Most of the time..." Irritation edged their tone, but it was nothing compared to how they had been earlier. If they had known that just doing something correctly could improve their mood so much..

"Yeah, let's go," agreed Fennelnose, starting on their way back to camp. As they walked, river disappearing from view, they thought back to their initial experience at the river. They were so unnecessarily angry.. The unease they had felt around Sandwhisker surged back up, and they felt like her gaze was burning into their fur, even if she wasn't. Such mood swings... they really were a mess.

If they thought about all their embarrassments any longer, they might die on the spot, so to combat that, Fennelnose asked, "You're, uh, Sandwhisker, right?" They allowed themself a quick glance at the other RiverClanner. "I think I've seen you around before."

@Slatepaw - can respond in clearing or territory, whichever you'd like :-)

lio was here ♥
Old March 6th, 2020, 07:35 AM
previously senpai.

[ @starshooter ]
~~

After picking the flower, Mosspaw scooped it up as she had with her own, and plopped it down softly on Leafbreeze's head. She giggled and prodded the warrior. "Alright, open your eyes and look into that puddle over there." She pointed with the tip of her fluffy tail to a small puddle a few tail lengths away. "Then you can see the pretty flower I gave yo-!" Realizing she gave away the surprise, she slapped her tail over her mouth and gasped. "I mean, uh-"
~~
(i like the one you use, its nice uwu)

~~

Old March 6th, 2020, 08:42 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

@BILL

She nodded "yeah"