Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 08:18 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:01 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:53 AM
Resurrection Return
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:49 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:47 AM

Old November 1st, 2020, 11:08 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default control and contemplation [ closed ]

Dustpool

On a particularly boring night, Dustpool found herself wandering. It was an activity she found herself participating in often and by now it seemed there wasn't much else for her to find. Today, however, she stumbled across a familiar form. A vaguely familiar form, but a familiar one nonetheless.

"What a pleasant surprise." she meowed flatly.

Had someone else dragged Dawnstar and her dreams here or had the new leader made her way here of her own accord? Both options felt equally unlikely unless... Icestar was around. A cursory glance of the area gave no indication of the large Maine Coon. Interesting. Well, she was here now.

Dustpool settled down in front of the sleeping form of Dawnstar, waiting for her to wake up and realize where she was. When she did, she would state simply -

"I have a question for you."

Old November 4th, 2020, 09:00 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: control and contemplation [ closed ]

@wnder
An easy soft breath left her parted maw as the leader stirred from her slumber. She instinctively knew she wasn't where she wanted to be by the air. It was too fresh. Dawnstar let out a loud sigh as her eyelids fluttered open, the sight that greeted her was rather unpleasant.

"Ugh! You." Hissing in displeasure, Dawnstar slowly rose and gave her chest fur a few hurried licks while her orbs slowly roamed her surrounding. Pathetic, somehow she had been dragged to StarClan, the last place she wanted to be. Her broad shoulders went rolling, massive paws pressed into the ground to push her completely up so she was standing.

"Tch, of course, you do."
The molly tsked at the dead cat assuming she was the one who had summoned her to this dreadful place. If she humored Dustpool could she get back over to the Dark Forest? Who knew what her simpletons were doing without her.

"Very well, I'll hear you out." mewed the leader choosing to indulge the Starclanner.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old November 7th, 2020, 08:35 PM
here

Dustpool

"Glad to see you too, Dawnstar." she replied flatly, rolling her eyes. Frankly, she wasn't in the mood for this high and mighty attitude but what more could someone expect from Icespawn?

"How generous of you." Stars, she should've just walked away. Left the leader to whatever business drew her here in the first place, StarClan or otherwise. However, that would've been a very dull afternoon. Something had occurred to her after the lives ceremony and she needed to satiate her curiosity, "Moving on - I've been wondering about something since we last spoke."

"When was the last time you really felt... in control?"

Last edited by duckie; November 7th, 2020 at 08:35 PM.
Old November 20th, 2020, 12:32 PM
here

[ @Undertaker bump ]
Old November 21st, 2020, 11:41 PM
Moonraven's brother

@wnder [Thanks or the bump, would have lost it otherwise]
Dawnstar refrains from doing an undignified snort at the StarClan mouse's reply. She didn't even want to be here, one could not expect her to be in a chatty mood considering this was probably the mouse's fault.

"Don't forget it," Scoffed the leader in response to the molly's generous words. This cat should be bowing down and kissing her paws, the fact that Dawnstar was even bothering to humor her was quite the feat for the dark leader. Her ears jerked up as she actually gave the mouse's words some thought.

"Control?" She repeats, narrowing her amber eyes, Dawnstar laughed a little.

"Now, I'm always in control." Dawnstar's answer was filled with blinding conviction, she honestly believed what she thought.

"That's a strange question, why does it matter to you whether I'm in control or not?"

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old November 25th, 2020, 06:15 PM
here

Dustpool

She let out a bitter laugh. Things were starting to make a little bit more sense as everything clicked together in her head.

"Funny how you not answering my question answers it perfectly. I didn't ask whether you were in control. I asked when you felt like you were in control." Stars, what sort of upbringing molded this sort of feline? Maybe she could intercept Icestar sometime and ask directly.

"It matters because you aren't. There may be some voice in your head, a whisper in your ear that sounds like your mother probably, telling you that everything is going your way but-" Dustpool let out another bitter, breathy laugh, "Stars, they couldn't be leading you further astray. Trust me, I would know."

Old December 12th, 2020, 09:48 AM
here

[ bump @Undertaker ]
Old December 13th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Moonraven's brother

Not fathoming the laughter, Dawnstar's eyes went sharp, glaring at the mouse. Her tail bristles with a touch of uneasiness as she mentioned a voice, she bit her tongue to keep from correcting her about them. There was more than one and strangely enough none of them sounded like her mother. She had Icestar to judge her from beyond the grave, she didn't need her in her head too.

"Believe what you want, rodent." Dawnstar hissed, refraining from lashing out. There was no doubt that she'd win in a fight, but she felt it was beneath her to bother picking a physical brawl with a mouse. It'd get her nowhere.

"Whether I have this so-called voice in my head or not, I don't get what you're preaching. You have no idea what I want, what path I'll take. I go where I want, I could care less about this little astray mousedung you're bringing up." This was getting tedious and rather annoying, how did she wake from this dream?
@wnder

Purrks

Old December 19th, 2020, 01:31 PM
here

Dustpool

It seemed she struck a nerve there. Wonderful. That meant her assumption was correct, or at least close.

"You can deny it all you want but it won't change the truth, Dawnstar. My mother terrible, vindictive, and controlling. I didn't want to follow her and so she drove me away. Sent my sisters after me to hunt me down like prey." She let out a sigh, for a moment wondering how it had all gone so terribly wrong, "I'd tell you more but I'm afraid it's already sounding awfully familiar, isn't it? Just because you're on her good side now, doesn't mean you'll always be. Just keep that in mind." She climbed to her paws and shook out her fur, shimmering star dust fluttering to the ground as she did.

"Have a nice night, Dawnstar. I do hope we have the chance to chat again."

Old December 19th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Moonraven's brother

How irksome, Dawnstar wished she hadn't bother taking a life from the mouse after all. She had basically told her that she was exactly as weak-willed as her spineless traitor of a sister. All she does is nag and complain. Dawnstar was well aware that her mother wouldn't be siding with her all the time, it was why Dawnstar was pulling away from her little by little. Though she still sought her mother's approval, with her not being around to judge her day in and out thanks to being dead, her approval wasn't something that would make Dawnstar's world crash if she didn't have it any longer. She was growing up it was time to step out of her mother's shadow and make a name for herself.

"Don't hold your breath, mouse." Scoffed the large leader as she felt the pull of consciousness draws her away from the dream.
@wnder

Purrks