Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:02 AM
Thread deletion
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:52 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:13 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:50 AM
Going down, not fighting....
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:47 AM

Old December 7th, 2020, 11:05 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Long Lost Memories [PRIVATE]

[ @Wolfgirl8 ]

The starry figure of a kit sat in the grass. Her grey pelt seemed to glow silver, and her sooty spots even seemed lighter. What was there not to love about StarClan?

Everything.

Ashkit missed being alive. Probably no one remembered her, which was reasonable. She wasn't important. No one had liked her when she was alive anyway. But now... Now she was dead. Everything was different. Never had she thought of watching the Clans without a warrior name. She would even have bit a bit more satisfied if she was at least an apprentice, but no. She was stuck a kit for eternity.

Maybe StarClan wasn't as great as it seemed...

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 7th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Long Lost Memories [PRIVATE]

Marigoldpaw was EXHAUSTED. She’d been training and hunting the moment her wounds -from that Windclan cat Failpaw-had been healed....enough. Some of them still stung and now she had a small tear in her ear but she didn’t mind the scars. She did mind though that they’d been inflicted by a Windclan apprentice! A wind clan apprentice! It was shameful!

So yes back to it she’d fallen asleep hoping her dreams would be of her wreaking havoc on Windclan(and hoping not to think about her old friends including Ashkit whom for some reason had been on her mind). So when she felt...grass beneath her paws and felt a peaceful breeze her eyes...snapped open only to see....STARCLAN!? And...Ashkit!?

What!?” Marigoldpaw exclaimed slightly panicked. Oh she was dead. Someone had murdered her in her sleep! Eeep! Ahhhh! No. No. No. THES IS BAD.
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )

Old December 7th, 2020, 01:35 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Marigoldpaw was EXHAUSTED. She’d been training and hunting the moment her wounds -from that Windclan cat Failpaw-had been healed....enough. Some of them still stung and now she had a small tear in her ear but she didn’t mind the scars. She did mind though that they’d been inflicted by a Windclan apprentice! A wind clan apprentice! It was shameful!

So yes back to it she’d fallen asleep hoping her dreams would be of her wreaking havoc on Windclan(and hoping not to think about her old friends including Ashkit whom for some reason had been on her mind). So when she felt...grass beneath her paws and felt a peaceful breeze her eyes...snapped open only to see....STARCLAN!? And...Ashkit!?

What!?” Marigoldpaw exclaimed slightly panicked. Oh she was dead. Someone had murdered her in her sleep! Eeep! Ahhhh! No. No. No. THES IS BAD.
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )
Ashkit's eyes were on the leafy green trees, which swayed in the warm breeze. And then she heard... A familiar voice. She spun around and saw... Marigoldpaw. The Marigoldpaw. She was here. "Marigoldpaw?" Ashkit walked towards her.

The kit's whiskers twitched in amusement at her old friend's panic. "You're not dead," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Really, why do cats panic so much? Skykit was just like this." Really, one would think she was a Dark Forest cat by the way others reacted. "I thought you'd be at least a little happy to see me."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 7th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Hehe I exist

I might be happy to see you if I wasn’t dead!” Marigoldpaw snapped looking down at her pelt trying to see the stars that starclan cats were rumored to have in there pelts. They weren’t there. Huh? “Wait...I’m not dead!” She mewed realizing it probably way to long after Ashkit had said it.

That means if she wasn’t dead...and she was here....and one of the cats had....stars in there pelts. “Your dead!” The golden apprentice exclaimed after another moment torn ear flicking with confusion. It was true she hadn’t seen Ashkit recently but...she’d though there was a chance she was alive! Or maybe missing? But no....she was dead!
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )

Old December 7th, 2020, 02:43 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
I might be happy to see you if I wasn’t dead!” Marigoldpaw snapped looking down at her pelt trying to see the stars that starclan cats were rumored to have in there pelts. They weren’t there. Huh? “Wait...I’m not dead!” She mewed realizing it probably way to long after Ashkit had said it.

That means if she wasn’t dead...and she was here....and one of the cats had....stars in there pelts. “Your dead!” The golden apprentice exclaimed after another moment torn ear flicking with confusion. It was true she hadn’t seen Ashkit recently but...she’d though there was a chance she was alive! Or maybe missing? But no....she was dead!
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )
[I'm thinking of reincarnating her when reincarnation cards come back]

Ashkit snickered as Marigoldpaw finally figured out that she was alive. "Took you long enough to realize." Her tail flicked as her old friend got confused. "You... You didn't know?" her voice was softer now, calmer. "I died during the raid. While trying to run away..."

She didn't want to go into any further detail about her death, but if Marigoldpaw wanted information she'd give it. "I would've been an apprentice with you if I was alive..." If only I was alive, she thought longingly. She'd do anything to be an apprentice, finally become a warrior. She could just imagine her warrior name. Ashclaw? ...Ashfang? Ashflame? Ashberry? She had always loved he suffix -berry.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 7th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw gave a semi insulted huff. What? She’d only taken a little while to realize she was alive. Psssh. Probably took that Skykit longer. At her friend...former friend’s-maybe?-next words she growled and stomped her foot. “I knew it! It was Windclan’s fault! The filthy disgusting rabbit chasers! I hate them! And I’m going to get revenge on them! I promise!” She mewed furiously. Her hate for Windclan already burned bright....Ashkit’s death added to it.

After coming down Marigoldpaw felt a pant of pity for Ashkit before she shoved it down. Emotions were just a complication. She didn’t need feelings like pity or worry or...or ....or other things! Suddenly her eyes lit up with excitement as an idea occurred to her. Ashkit wanted to be an apprentice ey? She could make that happen. Though....she had said no emotions like... like kindness....but maybe that would just be towards cats she didn’t give a lick about.

I can teach you what I learn! The battle moves! Everything! You could be my practice partner! That way you’d be an apprentice in skill and knowledge...just not name!” She exclaimed ending with a gleeful growl. Her kinked golden tail swished energetically.
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )

Old December 13th, 2020, 04:38 PM
Hehe I exist

( bump @Holly Jolly Trouble )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; December 13th, 2020 at 04:38 PM.
Old December 20th, 2020, 06:44 PM
Hehe I exist

(Le boop! @Holly Jolly Trouble )

Old December 25th, 2020, 05:07 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Marigoldpaw gave a semi insulted huff. What? She’d only taken a little while to realize she was alive. Psssh. Probably took that Skykit longer. At her friend...former friend’s-maybe?-next words she growled and stomped her foot. “I knew it! It was Windclan’s fault! The filthy disgusting rabbit chasers! I hate them! And I’m going to get revenge on them! I promise!” She mewed furiously. Her hate for Windclan already burned bright....Ashkit’s death added to it.

After coming down Marigoldpaw felt a pant of pity for Ashkit before she shoved it down. Emotions were just a complication. She didn’t need feelings like pity or worry or...or ....or other things! Suddenly her eyes lit up with excitement as an idea occurred to her. Ashkit wanted to be an apprentice ey? She could make that happen. Though....she had said no emotions like... like kindness....but maybe that would just be towards cats she didn’t give a lick about.

I can teach you what I learn! The battle moves! Everything! You could be my practice partner! That way you’d be an apprentice in skill and knowledge...just not name!” She exclaimed ending with a gleeful growl. Her kinked golden tail swished energetically.
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )
Ashkit rolled her eyes. "Yeah, we know, WindClan suck." The dead kit would do anything to destroy them, get revenge on them for all they had done to her and her Clan... But she couldn't. And then something caught her interest. Practice partner? Training? "Really!?" she asked excitedly.

This was too good to be true. An apprentice, finally. "Yes! Definitely! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Ashkit was jumping up and down at this point. An apprentice! Whoa!
[Sorry it's short]

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 25th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Hehe I exist

Well it was good Ashkit agreed...of course why wouldn’t she? Windclan had killed the kitten robbing Shadowclan of a potential warrior, Marigoldpaw of a friend, and the kits future. All of them deserved to die(well...mostly maybe not Deadpaw). Especially Bunnystar. Especially her. If...no when Shadowclan got revenge the golden she cat would leap at the chance to maim or even scratch Bunnystar herself....or perhaps Stagleech? Windclan’s leader seems close to him! What better way to make Bunnystar hurt then kill everyone she loves!?

Marigoldpaw rolled her eyes. “Hope you’re not going all mushy and soft that’d be lame,” She mewed. Honestly everyone was going soft! Even herself at times! It was getting annoying and Adderfang and her other friends weren’t helping! At all. Stupid, stupid nice cats.
( @Holly Jolly Trouble )