Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 01:26 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 01:17 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by taillow
Today 01:16 PM

Old January 6th, 2021, 10:09 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Spy In The House of the Night [private]

@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe was no stranger to StarClan territory. By day, the introverted, witty young warrior was a fairly benign RiverClan cat, but as of late, his night life had pulled both the Dark Forest and StarClan into its gravity. He padded across the sparkling sand, the ethereal riverbank illuminated by starlight. He usually expected to see Reedstep waiting for him, but not tonight. He glanced around, tail twitching idly. If Reedstep had not called his spirit here, who did?

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 7th, 2021, 09:22 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: Spy In The House of the Night [private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe was no stranger to StarClan territory. By day, the introverted, witty young warrior was a fairly benign RiverClan cat, but as of late, his night life had pulled both the Dark Forest and StarClan into its gravity. He padded across the sparkling sand, the ethereal riverbank illuminated by starlight. He usually expected to see Reedstep waiting for him, but not tonight. He glanced around, tail twitching idly. If Reedstep had not called his spirit here, who did?
Grassfable observed the young warrior from the top of a sandbank, tsking her tongue at his serious expression. Young cats these days! When I was a warrior, the only thing we worried about was where our next mouse would come from. None of this Dark Forest business. She had been observing the tom for a while, however, and was excited to meet him. She jumped down from her perch, relishing the ease with which her ghostly muscles moved, and called out to him as she walked. "The river certainly is beautiful." A smile stretched across her silver muzzle. "Are you looking for someone, kit?"

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 7th, 2021, 09:42 AM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe jumped a bit, startled, but his pelt flattened and his eyes softened as he recognized the ethereal attributes of a StarClan warrior. He exhaled in relief and dipped his head in greeting.
“Indeed it is,” He agreed, “My mother, Reedstep, often meets me here, but...I suppose not tonight. Lately...I’ve been sleeping with one paw here and the other in a far darker place.” He confessed, looking out across the rippling torrent, “There is a great evil brewing in the clans...and since I can access both lands of the dead, I...I feel obligated to try and stop them. They’re...they’re manipulating kits and apprentices...training them to kill.” He closed his eyes and grit his teeth faintly at the thought of the Dark Forest’s child soldiers.
“Perhaps I don’t stand a chance, but...I feel like it’s worth trying. I’m Larkstripe...of RiverClan.” He introduced.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old January 8th, 2021, 02:08 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe jumped a bit, startled, but his pelt flattened and his eyes softened as he recognized the ethereal attributes of a StarClan warrior. He exhaled in relief and dipped his head in greeting.
“Indeed it is,” He agreed, “My mother, Reedstep, often meets me here, but...I suppose not tonight. Lately...I’ve been sleeping with one paw here and the other in a far darker place.” He confessed, looking out across the rippling torrent, “There is a great evil brewing in the clans...and since I can access both lands of the dead, I...I feel obligated to try and stop them. They’re...they’re manipulating kits and apprentices...training them to kill.” He closed his eyes and grit his teeth faintly at the thought of the Dark Forest’s child soldiers.
“Perhaps I don’t stand a chance, but...I feel like it’s worth trying. I’m Larkstripe...of RiverClan.” He introduced.

"And I'm Grassfable, dead and thus unaffiliated except with the stars," the old molly joked. "A noble thing, what you're trying to do. I myself would just sit it out." She shook her head. "Of course, everyone has to be a hero." Taking a few steps, she waved her tail. "Coming sit with me."

The stretch of riverbank was brilliantly moonlit, pellucid waters flowing uphill in silent song. Grassfable plunked down near a clump of reeds, raising her face to the sky to breathe in the cool air. "StarClan can't be rivalled by the waking world, no?" She laughed softly, eyes still trained on the stars above. "Tell me. How do you plan to stop the Dark Forest? It seems quite an undertaking." She scrutinized him out of the corner of her eye. "Are you sure you won't just get yourself killed? You don't look like a mighty warrior to me." The old cat cackled, but there was no animosity in her voice.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 8th, 2021, 03:56 PM
it is what it is

@VALLIANCE

Larkstripe chuckled softly at the she-cat's observations, and shook his head lightly, "Well, that's just the thing..." he began, seating himself beside the StarClan warrior, "My brother is a fighter, not me. I can hold my own, but...I'm not gifted the way that he is. You're right, the average Dark Forest cat would kill me...well, they would kill me if I crashed one of their meetings with "Hello there, I'm Larkstripe of RiverClan, and I'm here to liberate these young cats". No, my plan is a little different..." he set his jaw with resolve, "I may not be able to claw my way out of the Dark Forest, but I can at the very least con my way in. I want to pose as a trainee...and enter under the guise of beinga supporter..." he explained.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •