Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: Motsumi's Cozy home and garden {Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Motsumi had wandered away from her fellow kittypets and headed towards the bushes where sweet laid, "Sweet?" she called
Sweet snorted " What? ." she tried to not sound to happy as this was how she would make them think she was a poor cat.
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: Motsumi's Cozy home and garden {Open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Sweet snorted " What? ." she tried to not sound to happy as this was how she would make them think she was a poor cat.
"I'm sorry if my friends came off rude, they aren't too kind towards loners or clan cats like i am, if your not a kittypet they can be pretty rude.." Motsumi apologized to sweet, she had a reason she was kind to clan cats or loners or rogues besides the fact she was jusr a sweet she-cat, Motsumi wasn't always a kittypet..
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM

Quote:
"I'm sorry if my friends came off rude, they aren't too kind towards loners or clan cats like i am, if your not a kittypet they can be pretty rude.." Motsumi apologized to sweet, she had a reason she was kind to clan cats or loners or rogues besides the fact she was jusr a sweet she-cat, Motsumi wasn't always a kittypet..
"I have a history with a tom kittypet didn't end well." She mewed huffing she said. "Whenever I see a tom I see him." Sweet curled up in a tight ball of ginger fluff.
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Minty jumped off the fence and slowly followed Mostumi's paw prints, ``I can't believe you Pine! First you chased away the loner and now you make Motsumi go away to?!`` She said, clearly annoyed.

``Oh, I'm sorry for pointing out your cray idea to go out in the wild! If you guys hadn't been so loud that loner or rogue or whatever would never have come!`` He hissed.

``Can't you at least be friendly and kind for once!? Other than being such a protective cat?`` She growled, padding faster, trying to get away from him.

``If it wasn't for me you would have been chased by that dog the other day!`` He growled, ``You never show respect for me whenever I try to help!``

``Just go away Pine!`` she hissed and then soon she saw the loner and Motsumi, she opened her mouth to say something but the whipped her head around, ``I said stop following me Pine!`` She yowled and screeched for him to go away.

@Kolabear360

Last edited by Mystic; December 27th, 2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Minty jumped off the fence and slowly followed Mostumi's paw prints, ``I can't believe you Pine! First you chased away the loner and now you make Motsumi go away to?!`` She said, clearly annoyed.

``Oh, I'm sorry for pointing out your cray idea to go out in the wild! If you guys hadn't been so loud that loner or rogue or whatever would never have come!`` He hissed.

``Can't you at least be friendly and kind for once!? Other than being such a protective cat?`` She growled, padding faster, trying to get away from him.

``If it wasn't for me you would have been chased by that dog the other day!`` He growled, ``You never show respect for me whenever I try to help!``

``Just go away Pine!`` she hissed and then soon she saw the loner and Motsumi, she opened her mouth to say something but the whipped her head around, ``I said stop following me Pine!`` She yowled and screeched for him to go away.

@Kolabear360
Sweet crawled out of her den bush she glared at Pine her eyes looking at his eyes. "Pine don't you know when youve had enough I am not gonna kill another cat. Not ever!." She snapped at him
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Sweet crawled out of her den bush she glared at Pine her eyes looking at his eyes. "Pine don't you know when youve had enough I am not gonna kill another cat. Not ever!." She snapped at him

``I've never said you were going to kill another cat!`` He hissed, half I anger and half in shock, ``I don't see why you want this fleabag as a friend Minty!`` He growled.

Minty snarled in anger, ``I said to go away! And she is not a fleabag! She just seems like she wants company we can use more company! She can help us in the wild!`` She pointed out, ``Now, I'm not going to do this one more time.`` She growled, ``GO AWAY!`` She hissed.
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
``I've never said you were going to kill another cat!`` He hissed, half I anger and half in shock, ``I don't see why you want this fleabag as a friend Minty!`` He growled.

Minty snarled in anger, ``I said to go away! And she is not a fleabag! She just seems like she wants company we can use more company! She can help us in the wild!`` She pointed out, ``Now, I'm not going to do this one more time.`` She growled, ``GO AWAY!`` She hissed.
"Pine your acting like I am gonna kill you all And I don't have fleas." She snapped. "You lucky I haven't clawed you ears off yet ." growled. "If you don't stopped I might."
"Minty this is really nice of you are you sure you should stand up for me?" She asked gently, she really like both she-cats.
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:05 PM

Quote:
"Pine your acting like I am gonna kill you all And I don't have fleas." She snapped. "You lucky I haven't clawed you ears off yet ." growled. "If you don't stopped I might."
"Minty this is really nice of you are you sure you should stand up for me?" She asked gently, she really like both she-cats.

``Oh really?`` He growled, ``I'm sure I can battle you with one paw!`` He challenged.

``Pine just shut up!`` She hissed then turned to the others, ``You know what guys? I-I just had enough! I'm going back to my twoleg den.`` She mewed and hissed at Pine as she walked away.
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
``Oh really?`` He growled, ``I'm sure I can battle you with one paw!`` He challenged.

``Pine just shut up!`` She hissed then turned to the others, ``You know what guys? I-I just had enough! I'm going back to my twoleg den.`` She mewed and hissed at Pine as she walked away.
Sweet watched Minty leave. She turned back to Pine "Are you sure you wanna play with fire little kittypet? She snarled she slid out her claws.
are we gonna fight? I will kick your butt
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Sweet watched Minty leave. She turned back to Pine "Are you sure you wanna play with fire little kittypet? She snarled she slid out her claws.
are we gonna fight? I will kick your butt
Nah, I'm to lazy to think of fighting moves for Pine))

Pine didn't even listen to Sweet, ``Oh great.`` He growled as he watched Minty leave. ``I'm going back to my nap, too much icky drama.`` He mewed and walked to his den.