Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM

Old December 19th, 2023, 04:38 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Double Check-Ups!

*Cherrypaw said she had been feeling stressed and slight nausea*
@Omari

Last edited by bubble[error].; December 19th, 2023 at 04:38 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 05:49 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

SHOCKKIT

Shockkit rolled her eyes half-heartedly, as if her name was written in the stars. "Yes, yes, it's Shockkit, correct, and no, I haven't been feeling sick or nothing. I really only came to see if Plumkit was here," she said, her mind still lodged on the prank. She didn't understand that Drizzlecloud may not have the slightest care in her pranks. "But, wanna know a secret?" she whispered, leaning in close. "Plumkit told me not to say nothing, but I can't hold it in anymore. He promised me that we would perform the greatest prank of all time, but he won't budge about telling me what it'll be. I still don't know why." Certainly not because she couldn't keep a secret. "If you see him, tell him that I'm looking for him and I'll whap him hard if he doesn't show up, mkay?" she said, ignoring the fact that Drizzlecloud must certainly have a million other things to do.

@Omari
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old December 19th, 2023, 06:06 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It seemed that her first patient today was Mudhound–who she always welcomed the company of! Upon seeing them, she tipped her head to the side, a small smile forming on her muzzle without being fully aware of it herself.

“A gift?” She cooed softly, leaning over to investigate the gift that she had been given. A rock–but a pretty, shiny one at that! “My, oh my, what ever did I do to deserve such a thing?”

She used her paw to pull the rock carefully to her side before she lifted her head to look at the warrior before her once again. By the looks of it, they had been healing very well–but she wanted to check in on those scars of theirs just to be sure! “Now, I know you came here to give me this lovely gift–which I deeply appreciate, by the way–but would you mind if I checked those scars you’re sporting, Muddy?”

[ @Rani ]

Next up was Cherrypaw. Sweet, lil Cherrypaw. She had grown quite fond of her–but that was probably clear to a lot of her clanmates, and it kind of went without saying at this point.

“Cherrypaw! Hey there, darling, you’ve come for a check-up?” It was more of a rhetorical question, though, because of course that’s why she came here. She and Springpaw were hosting check-ups. She tipped her head to the right, leaning down slightly so that she could peer at Cherrypaw’s fur. “Any injuries, new or old, have been bothering you? Maybe you’re feeling under the weather?”

[ @peppermintbubble. ]

Spotting Swiftheart among the crowd, Drizzlecloud waved her over with her tail, sporting a friendly smile.

“Hey, Swiftheart! C’mere, let’s check to make sure that you’re healthy, shall we? Has anything been bothering you lately? Injuries–or maybe you’ve been feeling ill?” She asked, the air around her light and friendly. Even if Swiftheart just wanted her to check on a healing injury to make sure that it was doing well–even a scar–she’d be happy to assist!

[ @Swiftheart <3 ]

Next came Silentpaw. “Hey there!” The blue-grey molly trilled, friendly–perhaps overly so. “Could you tell me when you started feeling off? Today, perhaps a few nights ago?” Knowing all of the details would help her to completely understand the situation before she made any decisions on what needed to be administered here.

[ @Ravenswings ]

“Hello, Bravesky!” Drizzlecloud greeted him jovially. “Feeling a bit snotty recently? Could you tell me all of your symptoms, if you have more? Oh, and when did you start feeling under the weather?” A timeline, as well as an explanation of any other symptoms he had–if he had any, at least–would help her with figuring out what the issue was. Perhaps it was the after-effects of the poison, or perhaps it was just a cold, considering the changing season!

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

“Oatkit!” Drizzlecloud called out softly, noting the fact that the kit was currently speaking with an apprentice. Waving her tail to the small tom, she offered him a friendly smile. “Say, are you looking to get a check-up, kitto?”

[ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ]

The appearance of Shockkit, who had nosed her way up to where Drizzlecloud stood, caught her attention fairly quickly. The appearance of the kit, snooty as she seemed to be, was a little bit funny–and endearing, in a really odd way. “Hey there, Shockkit–right?”

Drizzlecloud seated herself in front of the young molly, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. “Are you here for a check-up? Have you been feeling sick lately–or has anything been hurting, by chance?”

[ @Sleek ]

[ All other cats involved in this event will be taken care of by Springpaw, so if you haven’t been mentioned/one of your other cats hasn’t been spoken to by Drizzlecloud here, that’s the reason! ]
“I’ve been getting some headaches, but other than that I’m ok.” Swiftheart mummered, her tail flicking lightly.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

It seemed that her first patient today was Mudhound–who she always welcomed the company of! Upon seeing them, she tipped her head to the side, a small smile forming on her muzzle without being fully aware of it herself.

“A gift?” She cooed softly, leaning over to investigate the gift that she had been given. A rock–but a pretty, shiny one at that! “My, oh my, what ever did I do to deserve such a thing?”

She used her paw to pull the rock carefully to her side before she lifted her head to look at the warrior before her once again. By the looks of it, they had been healing very well–but she wanted to check in on those scars of theirs just to be sure! “Now, I know you came here to give me this lovely gift–which I deeply appreciate, by the way–but would you mind if I checked those scars you’re sporting, Muddy?”

[ @Rani ]

Next up was Cherrypaw. Sweet, lil Cherrypaw. She had grown quite fond of her–but that was probably clear to a lot of her clanmates, and it kind of went without saying at this point.

“Cherrypaw! Hey there, darling, you’ve come for a check-up?” It was more of a rhetorical question, though, because of course that’s why she came here. She and Springpaw were hosting check-ups. She tipped her head to the right, leaning down slightly so that she could peer at Cherrypaw’s fur. “Any injuries, new or old, have been bothering you? Maybe you’re feeling under the weather?”

[ @peppermintbubble. ]

Spotting Swiftheart among the crowd, Drizzlecloud waved her over with her tail, sporting a friendly smile.

“Hey, Swiftheart! C’mere, let’s check to make sure that you’re healthy, shall we? Has anything been bothering you lately? Injuries–or maybe you’ve been feeling ill?” She asked, the air around her light and friendly. Even if Swiftheart just wanted her to check on a healing injury to make sure that it was doing well–even a scar–she’d be happy to assist!

[ @Swiftheart <3 ]

Next came Silentpaw. “Hey there!” The blue-grey molly trilled, friendly–perhaps overly so. “Could you tell me when you started feeling off? Today, perhaps a few nights ago?” Knowing all of the details would help her to completely understand the situation before she made any decisions on what needed to be administered here.

[ @Ravenswings ]

“Hello, Bravesky!” Drizzlecloud greeted him jovially. “Feeling a bit snotty recently? Could you tell me all of your symptoms, if you have more? Oh, and when did you start feeling under the weather?” A timeline, as well as an explanation of any other symptoms he had–if he had any, at least–would help her with figuring out what the issue was. Perhaps it was the after-effects of the poison, or perhaps it was just a cold, considering the changing season!

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

“Oatkit!” Drizzlecloud called out softly, noting the fact that the kit was currently speaking with an apprentice. Waving her tail to the small tom, she offered him a friendly smile. “Say, are you looking to get a check-up, kitto?”

The appearance of Shockkit, who had nosed her way up to where Drizzlecloud stood, caught her attention fairly quickly. The appearance of the kit, snooty as she seemed to be, was a little bit funny–and endearing, in a really odd way. “Hey there, Shockkit–right?”

Drizzlecloud seated herself in front of the young molly, curling her fluffy tail over her paws. “Are you here for a check-up? Have you been feeling sick lately–or has anything been hurting, by chance?”

[ @Sleek ]

[ All other cats involved in this event will be taken care of by Springpaw, so if you haven’t been mentioned/one of your other cats hasn’t been spoken to by Drizzlecloud here, that’s the reason! ]
Oatkit looked shyly to the medicine cat. "Y-yes"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 20th, 2023, 06:28 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

[ @Rani ]

[ @peppermintbubble. ]

[ @Swiftheart <3 ]

[ @Ravenswings ]

[ @ChristmasFawn ]

[ @Sleek ]

// Silentpaw glanced at the medicine apprentice, not listening as she was lost in thought. What if I did eat poisoned prey? What will happen? She thought, her gaze wavered with fright, tho honestly didn’t want to know.//
Old December 20th, 2023, 12:41 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

What did Drizzlecloud do to deserve this? Why that was obvious! "You were you silly Drizzle! Youve been doing a lot lately and I can bet its been really hard, so for being a great cat you deserved a giftie!" With how well received the gift was Mudhound had become a happy puppy, back half waggling alongside their wildly waving tail and a wide grin on their face. "Im glad you like it! I dunno what you prefer so it was a bit of a guess hehe! I know youve been busy but maybe we can hang out later and talk when youve got time? We need to talk more~" It was almost begging though from the vibes the tripod was putting out they'd be happy with even a refusal.

On the topic of the scars though the maine coon mix looked a bit surprised before turning to look at the scars like theyre surprised they exist. "Oh yeah! Go ahead!" Extending the slightly shortened stump the tripod mused. "I dont really feel it anymore and havent noticed it slowing me. It can be kinda cold though, no fur in winter I guess hehe! Ive been keeping it cozy though! Violetfreckle is very warm at night." Was Violetfreckle willing to be used as the pillow/stump warmer at night that she was being used as? Who even knew but at this point everyone had to have seen how Mudhound had been slumping out of their nest and into hers to sleep basically on top of their sisters totally-not-girlfriend. In defense of the tripods nightly crushing it just meant they felt Violetfreckle was apart of the family and so included in in willing familial crushing.

@Omari

Last edited by Rani; December 20th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 11:00 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatkit nodded

@Omari

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3