Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:07 PM

Old January 31st, 2024, 01:05 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

DaylightPaw tilted her head before running off towards a bush, picking off a particularily interesting looking dead branch that was about to fall off. She placed that in the clearing before heading to the apprentices den to gather her rock and feather. She put them all in a neat little pile.
Old January 31st, 2024, 06:56 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Feathers feathers feathers. Brindlekit wasn't a fan of birds when it came to eating, but they WERE very pretty. And he knew JUST where to find them, seeing as the warriors kept a steady supply of them flowing into the freshkill pile. It seemed that a few other kits had the same idea (the stupid warriors could just leave camp, the cheaters) and he joined them with a few little bounces, tail flippity floppiting about. He didn't see any colorful feathers, but a few of the wing feathers of some small bird were prettily spotted, and he tugged a few of them out after a moment or two of wrestling with the creature. There! He had them! He was doing well!

-----------------------

Just WHAT was her grandson doing? Grandson, great-grandson, it didn't really matter. He was still within Tansyjaw´s purview, and could therefore be ordered around and told off at will. So she did just that. Brindlekit, I hope you aren´t wasting prey. Perhaps you should bring that bird over here for your grandmother, practice for your apprenticeship? If she couldn't use her grandkits as little minions, what was the point of having them? None, aside from making sure the clan had some actually decent warriors to keep it going when she was gone. When the kit came gamboling over she mewed a quick Thank you darling. before selecting a few feathers of her own to add to her nest. If he wanted to steal a few more before she started eating that was fine with her, but it was time for her to start snacking otherwise.
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:58 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang nods*
Old January 31st, 2024, 10:32 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit found a small dead branch that had fallen off. It did have a interesting shape but otherwises it wasn't very cool but then nothing in camp was really cool. Not that she had ever left camp as breaking the rules simply wasn't usually worth it. (Open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:19 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Injured! Murdered! Forever wounded!

With a playful howl Mudhound 'keeled over' from the shove, writhing along the ground with faux pitiful whimpers as they pawed at Violetfreckle. They were here, trying to make their 'nest' more comfy and in a display of how evil their nest was they were struck down! Though the illusion was kinda ruined by the giggling. Ah well, they needed to move on now anyways.

'The coolest thing you can though?'what'd be good for that?

From the floor Mudhound cocked a head at Violetfreckle, brow furrowed as they thought before the tripod let out a loud "OOOH!" And scrambled up and to a nook in the camp they'd hidden something special. A skull from a patrol that'd gone horribly awry, retrieved by Hazelflash after the fact. It was supposed to be for Bumblestar, a gift in reference to something they talked about but..... Well Mudhound hadnt been able to pin down their sister to give it, and things had fallen through. It'd finally have purpose now, the tripod reflected pulling it out of its hidden spot and bringing it over to the warriors den to prop it up by the entrance.

With a fox skull, if one now worn by the elements, Mudhound was winning this thing.

(Skull was retrieved in this rp here! I totally forgot muddy had this because the rp gifting it to bumble fell through but now its of use!)

Last edited by Rani; January 31st, 2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old February 1st, 2024, 11:46 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Event [#event]

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Violetfreckle ended up getting a bit distracted, but it seemed the event was dying down. She didn’t much have the time to look at specific items before shouting, "Allllrighty! Time’s up folks! I'll be going around and seeing who won the title of Best Den-Decorators!" She let out a purr, then began scouting around.

thank you all for participating!! results will be up by the end of the day tomorrow, potentially earlier!!

// @Batt. @bubble[error]. @Dark @Samantha @Kitty-Kat @JellyMoons @Collieheart @chickadee @Ladiebugg @GhostlyStarfinder @Tiabirb @gs29513 @Rani @Katiethewolfchild \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:41 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang left*
Old February 2nd, 2024, 05:53 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Willowstripes found her stone and feather and layer them together. She graded a couple of feathers from her nest and placed them around the rock. She sat down quite pleased with herself. While waiting for the judge to come around she decided that her fur could us a quick groom.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 3rd, 2024, 09:52 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose dropped the kit's rock off, then raced to her den. She put up the final touches to her piece, stepping back to admire it. The stone with the glinting pieces embedded within shone at the top of the den's opening, with black, brown and white feathers branched out from it, speckled and pure. It was pretty nice, she supposed with a nonchalant flick of her tail. She limped off to one side, wincing slightly as her paw bumped into something hidden under the snow. It was swelling rather noticeably. The she-cat went to a tangle of bare bushes, sitting down, hiding her front paws in the snow. All was okay, nothing to see here!

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!