Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:03 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebelly View Post
Oddear watched the wreckless cat jump back into battle, anger jolting in him at how stupid someone could be. "You'll get others killed with your wreckless, unthougtful behaviour!" he snarled at Dawnsong, grabbing her roughly by the scruff again as he hurled the cat away from the clearing. "Jump back I'm again and it's your funeral but you need to get out, NOW!" he yowled at her, once peaceful moon-kissed eyes now filled with fear and rage. He gave Dawnsong one more frightful shove before his attention turned to the cries of a kitten. @TeamRiverRipple

His heart sank as he darted over, no time for silly Molly's and their utterly equally silly behaviour. He gushe her, loathing the whimpers and sobs but there was no time to tend to hee emotional needs when she wasn't going to be phyiscally alive in a minute. his heart was pounding as he wrapped his jaw securely around Peonykit's small scruff and lifted her with ease. Where now? The beach. He moved out of the clearing, briefly looking to see if dawn had listened to a word he said. @Starfall

She hissed at Oddear, tears filling her eyes. "Don't you see?!" she yowled at him, spinning around and digging her claws into the ground. "I want it to be my own funeral! I want to die, and for my clanmates! I'M DONE BEING HERE!" she crumpled to the ground, a wail bubbling at her lips. Her wounds were bleeding harder, her leg was throbbing, but neither hurt more than how she really felt. Done being the wreck she was, she stood up, limping toward the medicine den.

@Moonraven @Bumblebelly @wren @RedHead
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:13 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Batglare hisses as he racks his claws across the coyote's muzzle. He barely manages to avoid getting his paw caught between those brutal jaws. He was distracted by the sound of his name being yowled, turned his head away, and naturally got caught off guard. Fangs wrap over and under his shoulder, the pain wasn't too bad since it was released almost at once when his apprentice decided to play hero. As the coyote yelped in pain it turned its attention to Elderpaw, Batglare lunged sinking his fangs into the coyote's cheek. Anything to keep it's off of the runt. He released and dropped to the ground when its head rears back with a painful cry. It takes some maneuvering to grab Elderpaw by the scruff and haul her off and away from the injury beast. "Are you insane!" He hissed at the she-cat while dropping her on the ground. He was swift to nudge her to the side as another coyote took the place of the first. They did not have enough cats to deal with this.
@implimm

---

Twilightstar was grateful for the assistance as Oddear took over moving the injured Dawnsong. Seeing as Coyotesnarl was nearby with some of her other clanmates, the leader left them be. Assuming that she didn't need to instruct them on what to do. She bypassed the fighting cats and coyotes, eyes searching frantically for one beast in particular. Of course, she had to put that on a halt again, because of the crying apprentice nearby there was also the fact that her medicine cat seemed to have gotten himself into trouble. Where in StarClan's name were her mother and deputy!
"Honeypaw, don't stand around crying you need to move." The leader hissed, springing into action when a nearby coyote lunged at the cat. She made quick work of the coyote, a few scratches and a bite to the nose had it backing off. Her ears turned toward the yowling of Dawnsong, tail lashing with frustration. She didn't have time for drama queens, if the cat wanted to die then so be it. She'd take care of the ones who'd like to live a little longer. The leader nudged Honeypaw towards Coyotesnarl while darting over to help deal with the coyote that blocked their path.
@TeamRiverRipple @Starfall @wren

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silverkit got quickly woken up by all the commotion, unaware of what coyotes were. She didn't understand what was happening, confusion and fear starting to fill her sences and before she knew it, the silver kitten got dragged along by some queens with their kits trying to leave the nursery. Barely being able to get loose from their rush, the young kit was now lost between the rushing cats.

She was outside now...fighting cats and coyotes coming from all places. Her light blue eyes flew over the clearing, the sharp scent of blood and the sight of fighting adding to her sences of fear and confusion, where were her siblings? Where were was her mother?
"m-mom! Mommy!" the young kit called out in a trembling and squeaky voice "Moooommm!" the she-kit called again between the strange sounds of the coyotes, hot tears starting to fill her eyes,
where were they?!
@Ever @RedHead (are the kits bumped up to a walking/talking age?)
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @wren @Starfall
This was the last time she went hunting at night. She leaves for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose. At once Midnightstalker's first instinct is to find her daughter, then she remembers she's got an apprentice too! Great. As luck would have it they're both together, she weaves underneath the paws of a big brute and flings herself on the back of the coyote that had Twilightstar's attention. Ripping at tear at its back with a furious hiss till its yelping in pain. Pain claws itself up her leg when she's flung off and lands awkwardly on her ankle.

"Twilightstar, help me clear the entrance." She snaps at her kit without looks at her, Midnightstalker was more than ready to brawl with the next flea-bag that came through the opening. She assumed Coyotesnarl would not be a bee brain and take his chance to get out with the kit and apprentice while he still could. The amped-up molly howls, gunning for the next coyote that showed its face with sheer enthusiasm and a sweet smile. She meets the coyote head-on as it let out an intimidating snarling roar.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 22nd, 2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"AAAAAAAAAA"

A high pitch screaming came from the black and white apprentice as he dashed toward Quicksilver. A looming shadow tracked behind him with a pair of vicious gleaming eyes set right on him. Cowpaw didn't dare to look back, he couldn't, the first glimpse of the snarling coyote drained all his courage sending him into panic mode. Panting heavily, head high alarming all of his denmates with a horrific screech he slammed right into the silver tom. "Quicksilver, Quicksilver! T-There's a coyote after me!" voice trembled, with little courage left he hesitatingly looked back to see if it still behind him however the dark beast already turned tail to look for another prey. It was all too early for him to sigh in relief though. Before he called out his mentor's name again, he didn't notice that the warrior was fighting a coyote until it growled, snapping it's pointing snout at them. To Cowpaw's fearful green eyes it was like entering death gates. In a blurr, his eyes darted a clear path towards the river but.. Quicksilver-..
He felt cowardly to even think of leaving him to fight them off! Something in him shifted and his round eyes turned narrow, glaring at the wild dogs. Glaring a bit longer, fur bristled and heart hammered in his chest the apprentice stepped in front of his mentor and lunge at its paw when it lashed out again. The coyote immediately backed up releasing a high-pitch whimper when he bit down hard, a taste of iron filled his mouth. Before it could rip him off, Cowpaw let go of it and faced Quicksilver with a muddled expression of shock and horror. "Let's go, let's go, let's go," he kept repeating, pushing the silver tabby so they can make a grand escape while the coyote tend to it's wounded paw.

@RedHead
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:41 PM
i am kenough

She does the best she can to keep the coyote's attention divided until it is sent skidding away. She feels her mentor's teeth sink into her scruff and drag her away, and she kicks objectively. "Only as much as you are!" Elderpaw counters stubbornly, casting a brazenly defiant glare up at the tom. He was already badly hurt, and it was quickly becoming obvious that WindClan could not defeat this pack of ravenous monsters. There were so many, so many... Every time one ran, another one or two jumped into its place! The little apprentice scrambles to get to her paws, huffing with every movement. She was yet untrained, muscles far from refined or worked in any sense. They didn't have the chance yet to practice running the territory or border or at all. They hadn't the time now, to worry about that either. "I need you!" Her mew held a tone of desperation to it that wasn't characteristic of the cat in the slightest. "Our Clanmates are running away! Twilightstar is doing her best to save them, you need to get back, too!" She could think of many cats who still needed help, but right now it seemed like Batglare was most in need. These coyotes were brutal. She couldn't keep distracting them forever, but if this hare-brained fool needed her to, she would definitely try. Her body is tense, prepared to dive at the beast snapping at her mentor now. But she held back, hopeful he'd turn tail with her and run like the rest of them.

@Moonraven
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:55 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Violetkit shrieked in terror. Why were there so many cats yowling? What was that gross scent? She went limp in her mother's jaws.

Merlinkit ran out of the nursery and looked for his mother. Where was she?
"How could this happen.." he whispered. "It doesn't make sense for them to attack us..." Then he saw his brother, Hawkkit ( @Radetzky ), his sister, Lilykit, ( @Whisker ), and his adopted sister Deerkit ( @:little roe deer: ). He ran toward them and called, "Siblings! We have to find our mother and head toward the river! Unless, of course, you want to be digested by a coyote's digestive system! He beckoned toward the stream of cats, hoping his siblings would get a hint. Suddenly, warriors appeared out of nowhere and started leading the kits toward the river. He felt relieved that he wasn't responsible for his siblings welfare.

@The Shadow Flower @Slatepaw @Wings

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 22nd, 2020 at 05:03 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:10 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Violetkit opened her eyes and all she saw was coyotes and blood. Suddenly, her eyes caught on a she-cat, bleeding badly by a coyote, who was also bleeding badly. Then, she knew what she had to do. She leaped out of her mother's jaws and ran to the she-cat, pressing herself against the she-cat 's neck to stop the bleeding.
(Mind if she helps, RiverRipple?)
@TeamRiverRipple @The Shadow Flower

My Character Page:
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:22 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

Violetkit looked up at her with her big, green eyes.
"No..." she whispered. "NO! No cat deserves to die!" She pushed up against the she-cat's neck again. "Besides, I don't want you to die."

We should ask for her eyes o be her mentor! That would be cute!

My Character Page:

Last edited by Fallenpine; March 22nd, 2020 at 05:23 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:25 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Violetkit looked up at her with her big, green eyes.
"No..." she whispered. "NO! No cat deserves to die!" She pushed up against the she-cat's neck again. "Besides, I don't want you to die."

We should ask for her eyes o be her mentor! That would be cute!
Dawnsong opened one eye. "I can.... never be...." she panted, her blood running down her throat faster. "...enough" she closed her eyes again, tears leaking from them. "I... don't.... deserve.... my clan..." she closed her eyes tighter, tears flowing heavily down her cheeks. "I'm.... not...good..."

(OMG yes! I'm getting huge Violetkit/Needletail vibes here!) @Fallenpine
Closed Thread