Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:27 PM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:20 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 10:17 PM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by Madelaine
Today 09:43 PM
Mousepaw’s Training
by Seamrog
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:27 PM

Old June 9th, 2017, 09:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
(Oh my gosh so sorry of being late!! ;w; Also, poor Runningkit in this...) @starfall
Runningkit blinked up at the black tom, he seemed nice enough to the kit. She quietly sniffled, quietly enough that Fallenstream didn't hear it, she didn't want to make him think he upset her, and him see how upset she was at the moment. Upset over her mother's disappearance, and anger over it. Where did her mother even go? Why did she leave, if she's even alive. It made her even more upset, and even more furious. She didn't want to believe or think her mother was dead, it was upsetting to even think about it, and Running wouldn't ever believe it. But if it was true, then she... her mother would never see her ceremony. Maybe in StarClan, but not right their, seeing it and actually being their. Runningkit munched on a morsel of the minnow, swallowing it, before looking up at the tom cat again. "Oh! Yeah! He's my dad! And Blackgaze is my uncle, but... uh... I don't really know him!" The black she kit gave a toothy grin, he and his father were the closest a father and daughter could be. Really close. As for his father's sibling, she hadn't really interacted with him, but she knew that he was deputy at one point, that was about it. And, the fact that he was crippled, saddened the kit. Perhaps she could talk to the former deputy at one point. He was family after all. And family was important. Minnowstream always told her that. A sad expression was gleaming on her face as she thought, and she wasn't going to hide it. "Oh-- Nice to meet you too!" Runningkit gave a soft smile, forced to hide her sadness, her depression of her mother's disappearance.
(thats quite alright mines pretty late aswell /v\ and yeah ;v; dont worry fallen will only make her feel worse) The warrior noticed the flickers of sadness in the kits optics, although he didnt plan on pointing it aloud, he didnt want to salt the wound. He cockf his head to the side and gave her a small smile, finding it amusing that the young one was so excited about her father and aunt. '' i thought the two looked alike, who would have thought, the obnoxious one and the boring one were realated.'' he observed, his focus momentarily elsewhere. Fallenstream gave Runningkit a sad smile and shuffled his paws, unsure of what to say '' talking always helped me feel a little better, although i dont give the best advice atleast im something for you to cry at.'' he offered, his blue optics danced with pity and worry, she was too young to be carrying such a heavy burden.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Duststorm
Risingcreek was currently sitting in the clearing, fur rustling to the slight breeze at his fur. It was cloudy over head though still warm, not to hot to be basking in the clearing. It felt nice. He didnt have an apprentice and was rather old, a senior warrior and would be moving to the elders den in due time. That wasnt for awhile, and he was planning to have one last apprentice before he retired into a life of rest. He had lived through both evil eras, and he could tackle on a ball full of energy one last time. He was relaxing in the clearing, though green eyes wandering towards the nursery in interest.
Eyes adjusting to the distorted sunlight, Frostkit slowly crept his way out of the entrance of the nursery, brambles gently combing through his soft silver fur as he kept his body close to the ground and tail straight up. The large kit must have looked more than just ridiculous in his current posture, but the young cat had rarely been out of the nursery in the five moons of his life. Mother's fur was too soft, he was too sleepy to get up, going outside would mess up his just cleaned fur! Frost was energetic for such a young thing, but he definitely preferred to do his playing in the warmth of the nursery; however, today he was being adventurous. Granted, his mother, Snowflurry, and his sister, Curlkit, had been taking a nap, so Frostkit was especially secretive to make sure he hadn't woken the two up. He was ready to explore, he was almost an apprentice for Starclan's sake! In just a moon Frostkit would be known as Frostpaw and soon Frostpaw would become the best warrior in the clan! He was ready, nothing could go wrong.

Big frosty blue orbs quickly scanned the clearing, settling on the closest thing he could hide behind: a cat. Quickly, the kit scampered across the clearing with impressive speed, diving behind the senior warrior with a tired huff. The burst of speed, although impressive, took a lot of energy from the kit, his long but still stubby legs burning from the effort. I need to be stronger if I'm going to be an apprentice soon... Maybe Frostkit would start making more trips out of the nursery. Encouraged by his thoughts, the kit pushed himself up to his little paws, leaning against the soft red pelt of the warrior he had taken refuge behind. His pelt was soft, maybe softer than the warriors due to all the kitten fluff, but a quiet purr rumbled in his chest as the fur reminded him of his mother.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 9th, 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 11:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Eyes adjusting to the distorted sunlight, Frostkit slowly crept his way out of the entrance of the nursery, brambles gently combing through his soft silver fur as he kept his body close to the ground and tail straight up. The large kit must have looked more than just ridiculous in his current posture, but the young cat had rarely been out of the nursery in the five moons of his life. Mother's fur was too soft, he was too sleepy to get up, going outside would mess up his just cleaned fur! Frost was energetic for such a young thing, but he definitely preferred to do his playing in the warmth of the nursery; however, today he was being adventurous. Granted, his mother, Snowflurry, and his sister, Curlkit, had been taking a nap, so Frostkit was especially secretive to make sure he hadn't woken the two up. He was ready to explore, he was almost an apprentice for Starclan's sake! In just a moon Frostkit would be known as Frostpaw and soon Frostpaw would become the best warrior in the clan! He was ready, nothing could go wrong.

Big frosty blue orbs quickly scanned the clearing, settling on the closest thing he could hide behind: a cat. Quickly, the kit scampered across the clearing with impressive speed, diving behind the senior warrior with a tired huff. The burst of speed, although impressive, took a lot of energy from the kit, his long but still stubby legs burning from the effort. I need to be stronger if I'm going to be an apprentice soon... Maybe Frostkit would start making more trips out of the nursery. Encouraged by his thoughts, the kit pushed himself up to his little paws, leaning against the soft red pelt of the warrior he had taken refuge behind. His pelt was soft, maybe softer than the warriors due to all the kitten fluff, but a quiet purr rumbled in his chest as the fur reminded him of his mother.
The tom was laying peacefully, eyes drifting to a close in the perfect cloudy warm weather as he stretched his limps out in all directions. He gave a small huff, snugging his head between his paws. Then, he felt a small ball of warmed against his back. It was small, curled up as if hiding. He lifted his head and open slitted eyes, adjusting to the light, and turned his head towards the kit. "Whatre you doin' over there youngster." you could tell his old age not just by his speech but by his body, a few places around is body had small scars or tufts of irreplaceable fur. He wasnt ragged though, had a nice slick clean pelt that was soft to the touch. He was big and tall, and even if he looked scary he was just a grumpy sweet heart. "M' sure your mother would be lookin' for ya."
Old June 10th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
The tom was laying peacefully, eyes drifting to a close in the perfect cloudy warm weather as he stretched his limps out in all directions. He gave a small huff, snugging his head between his paws. Then, he felt a small ball of warmed against his back. It was small, curled up as if hiding. He lifted his head and open slitted eyes, adjusting to the light, and turned his head towards the kit. "Whatre you doin' over there youngster." you could tell his old age not just by his speech but by his body, a few places around is body had small scars or tufts of irreplaceable fur. He wasnt ragged though, had a nice slick clean pelt that was soft to the touch. He was big and tall, and even if he looked scary he was just a grumpy sweet heart. "M' sure your mother would be lookin' for ya."

Perfect! It seemed that noone had spotted him just yet. Excitement filled the older kit as he bobbed his, his gaze intently monitoring the clearing from the safety of his large cat boulder. Who was it anyway? Immediately startled by the boulders gruff voice, Frostkit leaped into the air, his fur puffed out and eyes wide in surprisement, which slowly registered into nervousness as he processed what the old warrior had said. He eyed the warrior carefully for a moment before his fur flattened back down and his ears fell perpendicular to his head. Giving his kitten fluff a few embarrassed licks, the kit piped up, puffing out his chest trying to make himself look as big as the warrior, which mind you Risingcreek definitely had a more than a few inches on Frostkit, seeming to tower over him even though the kit was quite large himself.

"I can take care of myself!" His voice was oozing fake confidence as he bounded around the warrior, his tail held high.

"I'm gonna be an apprentice soon, so I can't always depend on Snowflurry! Anyway, I'm Frostkit," He chirped, stopping in front of the warrior, " Don't tell her I was out here, ok?" Frostkit gave Rising a playful grin, as he laid down examining the cat in front of him. His eyes rested on a few hairless scars, standing out from the toms very neat fur. Cool! I wonder how he got those? Biting his tongue from asking too many questions, the kit decided on a simple one.

"What's your name?"

Last edited by Dust; June 10th, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 09:52 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Perfect! It seemed that noone had spotted him just yet. Excitement filled the older kit as he bobbed his, his gaze intently monitoring the clearing from the safety of his large cat boulder. Who was it anyway? Immediately startled by the boulders gruff voice, Frostkit leaped into the air, his fur puffed out and eyes wide in surprisement, which slowly registered into nervousness as he processed what the old warrior had said. He eyed the warrior carefully for a moment before his fur flattened back down and his ears fell perpendicular to his head. Giving his kitten fluff a few embarrassed licks, the kit piped up, puffing out his chest trying to make himself look as big as the warrior, which mind you Risingcreek definitely had a more than a few inches on Frostkit, seeming to tower over him even though the kit was quite large himself.

"I can take care of myself!" His voice was oozing fake confidence as he bounded around the warrior, his tail held high.

"I'm gonna be an apprentice soon, so I can't always depend on Snowflurry! Anyway, I'm Frostkit," He chirped, stopping in front of the warrior, " Don't tell her I was out here, ok?" Frostkit gave Rising a playful grin, as he laid down examining the cat in front of him. His eyes rested on a few hairless scars, standing out from the toms very neat fur. Cool! I wonder how he got those? Biting his tongue from asking too many questions, the kit decided on a simple one.

"What's your name?"
The warrior snorted at how persuasive the kit was trying to be, puffing out his chest with a determined glare. "Ah suppose I can let you stay out here fo' just a bit." his voice was laced with a chuckle. It was a breath of fresh air to speak to a kit, full of energy and big dreams to be the best warrior they could be. He remembered being like that once, blind to the work and reality ahead. Hed let the kit live in utter bliss of his dreams for awhile. He gave a small smile and dipped his head,"Nice to meet you there Frostkit, the names Risingcreek." at the mention of him almost being apprentice age, he perked his ears.
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:18 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminumstrike View Post
(Its okay!)
"Hmmm... I guess I am." Aluminumpaw seemed to just realize her hunger. She guessed that must've been the reason she came out into the clearing in the first place, but started talking to Waspwhisker and forgotten.
"Well then, I guess you can take a piece of prey." Waspwhisker replied lamely, looking down at his half-finished fresh-kill. By now, the fur was scrapped to the side, and the bones were neatly scrapped to a side pile. He hadn't made too much of a mess.

"If you really are hungry, that is. I don't want to force you to eat or anything," he added on quickly. Oh, why did he have to be so awkward all the time... "Uh, so, do you have any siblings? Do you have a nice family?" He inquired, trying to make up for his horrible ways of continuing a conversation.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old June 10th, 2017, 03:33 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
(thats quite alright mines pretty late as well /v\ and yeah ;v; don't worry fallen will only make her feel worse) The warrior noticed the flickers of sadness in the kits optics, although he didn't plan on pointing it aloud, he didn't want to salt the wound. He cocked his head to the side and gave her a small smile, finding it amusing that the young one was so excited about her father and aunt. ''I thought the two looked alike, who would have thought, the obnoxious one and the boring one were related.'' he observed, his focus momentarily elsewhere. Fallenstream gave Runningkit a sad smile and shuffled his paws, unsure of what to say ''talking always helped me feel a little better, although i don't give the best advice at least I'm something for you to cry at.'' he offered, his blue optics danced with pity and worry, she was too young to be carrying such a heavy burden.
(She's gonna tell him anyways...) @starfall
Runningkit was always excited about her family, she tried to be close to all of them, every single one, and make some friends, but... after her mother and one of her siblings disappeared, she just... it was hard to, after her mother and one of her siblings.. was just gone. And it was being rather hard to understand, why.. why her mother was gone, and her sibling. Well, no use try to not show how upset she was at the moment. Her black fur fluffed up, the rather tired line under her eyes were at least, mostly invisible due to her raven black pelt. That was all said and well. The she kit blinked at the tom cat, confusion in her optics, "My dad's not obnoxious..." Runningkit breathed out, her optics narrowed, it kinda hurt. Like really hurt. Hearing bad things about your dad wasn't a very pleasant thing to hear about really all that much. She drew out of focus for a moment, but then turned back to Fallenstream, "I guess so..." Runningkit breathed in and out again, it was almost like a sad, or annoyed sighed. It was both. "My mom, Minnowstream-- she disappeared, and no one knows where she went, and my brother & sister--- they disappeared too..." Tears began to fall again, ones that were out of her control. "And-And... Everyone thinks they're dead!" Runningkit cried out, her tears spilling down her face, dripping down onto the grassy clearing. Would StarClan really do this to her? Only the stars knew... What did I do wrong... All sorts of emotions were spilling out at all at once. And her emotions were really hard to control these days. It irritated her quite often. She couldn't help it all too much really anyways.

Last edited by seasalt; August 2nd, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Cat of Metal

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Well then, I guess you can take a piece of prey." Waspwhisker replied lamely, looking down at his half-finished fresh-kill. By now, the fur was scrapped to the side, and the bones were neatly scrapped to a side pile. He hadn't made too much of a mess.

"If you really are hungry, that is. I don't want to force you to eat or anything," he added on quickly. Oh, why did he have to be so awkward all the time... "Uh, so, do you have any siblings? Do you have a nice family?" He inquired, trying to make up for his horrible ways of continuing a conversation.
"I didn't have any siblings, and I think my mom is still a loner with my dad." Aluminumpaw replied. She took a small bite of the fresh-kill and chewed it thoughtfully. "Unless my dad became a kittypet. He always seemed like he could be one."

Allo! I am Aluminumstrike!

"'You're alot heavier than you look.' Silence. 'I had a big breakfast.'" ~Falcon & Captian America, Captian America The Winter Soldier
Old June 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
The warrior snorted at how persuasive the kit was trying to be, puffing out his chest with a determined glare. "Ah suppose I can let you stay out here fo' just a bit." his voice was laced with a chuckle. It was a breath of fresh air to speak to a kit, full of energy and big dreams to be the best warrior they could be. He remembered being like that once, blind to the work and reality ahead. Hed let the kit live in utter bliss of his dreams for awhile. He gave a small smile and dipped his head,"Nice to meet you there Frostkit, the names Risingcreek." at the mention of him almost being apprentice age, he perked his ears.
"Hello Risingcreek, nice to meet you too!" Frostkit's eyes lit up in excitement as the older warrior humoured him, allowing the kit to stay with him for a bit longer. This cat definitely piqued his curiosity and the young tom was struggling to bite his tongue as a million and one questions swarmed through his mind He was one to want to know his clanmates, especially the older warriors, but even then, he wanted to know the other clans as well. There was always good in everyone, or at least that's how Frost perceived it. Bouncing on his paws, he quickly laid down in front of Risingcreek, his entire body basically quivering with excitement and curiosity.

"How'd you get your scars?" It was accidentally blurted out, but was followed by a swift apology,

"Wait, I'm sorry! Mama tells me all the time not to ask those sort of questions. They're personal I think... Anyway, it's my duty to get to know everyone so I think Mama doesn't have to know about this." He gave an expectant look up at the warrior.

Old June 11th, 2017, 10:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
Cloudsky licked her pretty white paws before grooming her ears. It's a great day to socialize, I should socialize with those friendly warriors. She stood up and padded over to them,"Hello." she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here