Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old March 30th, 2024, 05:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Another moon another meeting. Twilightstar sprang up onto the branch above her den and sat once the branch stilled. The she-cat was feeling better physically. She was worried, as always, about the clan's stocks, but hopefully, those would be filled soon enough. On the brighter side, she has yet to hear anything about any more mink attacks, and she also hasn't heard anything about them taking over any more territory. So it was something.

"WindClan, gather below the Galewood for a clan meeting," Twilightstar called out.

#wcmeeting

[If you have kits ready for their apprentice ceremony please submit them.]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:38 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DuskPaw padded up, sitting near the Galewood and wrapping her tail over her paws.
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt arrived.

Foxpaw arrived.

Birdpaw arrived.

Adderpaw arrived.

Caterpillarpaw arrived.
'
Swanpaw arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 30th, 2024 at 05:40 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:50 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Hushpaw
~<>~
20/100
9 moons || he/him || WindClan Apprentice
medium furred tom w/ black, grey and white fur; gold eyes

Hearing the call of his leader, Hushpaw bounds over the the Galewood, finding a spot somewhat close to the front where he'll be able to see and maybe be involved in everything interesting that happens... perhaps some fun announcements were afoot..?
Old March 30th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Irishawk and Roseheart arrived, and Moonfur shows up a little late, but Twilightstar wouldn't care... Right? That's what she hoped... It wasn't that late though, only enough that Roseheart and Irishawk were sitting down.

Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 30th, 2024 at 06:02 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Looking up from the nursery where he was laying down, Rabbitkit was on his paws in a flash when he heard the call of his leader from the Galewood. The young kit made his way excitedly over to the tree and found a spot to sit for the time being, looking around with bright green eyes for his mama. The warrior could be out on a patrol right now, Rabbitkit wasn't actually sure. Though he eventually gave up with a shrug, excitement making his attention span a bit shorter than regularly.

This could be the meeting that he is made into an apprentice! The kit shuffled his paws beneath him unable to keep the jitters from running under his pelt. His tail wagged. Who would be his mentor. The kit looked around at the warriors that were gathering. Could it be mama? Quailheart was a good warrior and an even better mama so he would be pleased with that, but also, Rabbitkit wasn't sure if parents tend to get their own kits so who else. The kit's green eyes landed on Crowtooth. The warrior who told the story not too long ago. The story of the tunneler! Rabbitkit's eyes widened as his fantasies distracted him from the agony of wating for the meeting to continue. He wanted to be a tunneler just like Flutterbug! Then he could be just as strong to help protect Windclan!

Crowtooth was a tunneler wasn't he? The kit asked himself, he didn't think there were many left but he was pretty sure that Crowtooth was a tunneler. Which made Rabbitkit want him as a mentor even more. With how little tunnelers there were it just made Rabbitkit being a tunneler that much more important!! The kitten couldn't help the excited squeal that left, muffled, through his closed mouth. He bit his tongue but couldn't help the excited noises. He could hardly sit still. Though his hopes were high, the possibility that his apprenticeship wouldn't be announced this meeting. Surely not though, right?

Rabbitkit stared up at his leader with expectant eyes, waiting with his ears tall for Twilightstar to begin.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Wolfkit sat and Watched every One gather
Old March 30th, 2024, 07:57 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silverrose joined the meeting.

Old March 30th, 2024, 08:32 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw arrived.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Irishawk and Roseheart arrived, and Moonfur shows up a little late, but Twilightstar wouldn't care... Right? That's what she hoped... It wasn't that late though, only enough that Roseheart and Irishawk were sitting down.

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit suddenly was hit by a wave of bad salty scent that was intense enough for him to break free of his attention and he peered his green eyes in the direction of the cats in question. Three warrior sized cats that Rabbitkit has never seen before were standing by the Galewood. Where...something was off about them. The kit approached cautiously because they didn't seem to be hostile and maybe Rabbitkit was just looking into things too much. He approached them and called out with a small shake in his mew, "Who are you guys?" Should he ask what clan they are? Surely, they were Windclan, right? Maybe they were new outsiders, sometimes outsiders were brought in and they smelt weird. "Are you guys outsiders?"

[ @*_Athena_* - Roseheart, Moonfur, and Irishawk ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 30th, 2024 at 09:56 PM.