Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
Rather Be the Hunter Than...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 12:39 PM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:35 PM
.+*{Oakcrane's Art...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:33 PM

Old December 30th, 2023, 11:10 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Moss-Ball For Grown-Ups [Open to Apprentices & Above]

| Nightpaw |

He walked up, smiling upon the sight of drizzlenight.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 1st, 2024, 01:24 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

SilverStorm Stalked Towards The Crowd, It Seemed Like A Whole Lifespand Had Passed From His Last Mossball Game!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; January 1st, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:30 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Event [#event]

Not as many cats showed as Drizzlenight would've hoped, but at least enough came around for him to host the event. He'd given the Clan more than enough time to respond to his call, so if someone wanted to join and missed out that wasn't his problem.

With a sweep of his tail, he beckoned the gathered cats to follow him out into the woods. He'd already chosen a good spot for this event, an open part of the forest that wasn't heavily trafficked. A stick dug into the dirt marked the goal post for the cats; a small stone beside it would be where he'd sit to observe.

Leaping upon that stone, he turned to face the attending cats. "Alright, listen up. I'm going to be separating you into teams now, so pay attention. The blue team will consist of Sheeppaw, Dogpaw, Silverstorm, Mintwhisker, and Willowstripes. The green team will consist of Beetlepaw, Sunleap, Asterwish, Feathernose, and Nightpaw. Everyone line up along the line I've marked in the dirt. Try to stick with your teammates." He'd etched a straight line into the dirt, about two tree-lengths from the stick.

"On my call, you'll all be allowed to go for the moss-ball. The rules are simple. Whichever team gets the moss-ball on the stick first, wins. When one team has the moss-ball, the other team may do whatever they want to try to get it away from them or get them to drop it. No biting or clawing; if I see any of that I'll haul your ass out of this event faster than you can blink. Use your brains and come up with good strategies. When your team has the moss-ball, try to defend the cat carrying it as best as you can!"

He paused to allow the rules to sink in. Once a couple of moments had passed, he leapt off of the stone and brought the moss-ball over to the starting position, a few tail-lengths from the starting line. Once he'd returned to his perch on the stone, he called, "Begin!"

( Remember! We'll be using this dice system to run this event: When someone attempts to grab the moss-ball, whether from another cat or when it's on the ground, I'll roll a D20 die to determine the success rate. Rolling under a 10 means it's a failed attempt, between 10 and 15 means the attempt is successful but the cat's grip on it is loose, and 15 and over means they succeed and have a solid grip on the moss-ball. A cat with a loose grip on the moss-ball will get a -2 disadvantage when someone else tries to take it from them.

If a hard blow is dealt to the cat holding the moss-ball, or if they are knocked over, I'll be rolling a D20 to determine whether they're able to hold on to the ball or not. 10 or less means they drop it, 11 or higher means they successfully hold on. The -2 disadvantage I mentioned earlier for a loosely-held moss-ball applies here as well.

Finally, when someone tries to stick the moss-ball on top of the stick, I'll roll a D20 again to determine success or failure. 10 or less means failure, 11 or higher means success.

Please do not write your cat grabbing the moss-ball, knocking it free or grabbing it, etc until I post with the dice rolls. Each event post will include all of the results of everyone's action. Each participant may take one action per event post! You do not need to wait for dice rolls if your cat strikes at another or similar; the dice rolls are only being used to determine what happens with the moss-ball. If you have any questions, please send me a VM!

Blue Team: Sheeppaw ( @Katiethewolfchild ), Dogpaw ( @/Katiethewolfchild ), Silverstorm ( @Desert Rain Frog ), Mintwhisker ( @CrimsonOaks ), and Willowstripes ( @Samantha )

Green Team: Beetlepaw ( @/Katiethewolfchild ), Sunleap ( @Katiethewolfchild ), Asterwish ( @Bluue ), Feathernose ( @GhostlyStarfinder ), and Nightpaw ( @Eraserhead ) )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:37 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sheeppaw was about to follow Beetlepaw before Beetlepaw explained to Sheeppaw what they were doing with signs, the deaf apprentice then nodding, walking up to Dogpaw, and looking for her teammates.

Dogpaw looked for her teammates. Thankfully she wasn't with Beetlepaw. @Desert Rain Frog @CrimsonOaks @Samantha
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:38 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Beetlepaw looked for her teammates.

Sunleap looked for his team with one of his daughters, Beetlepaw, who was also his apprentice. @Bluue @GhostlyStarfinder @Eraserhead
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 03:40 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

+-MintWhisker-+
He nodded and looked over at his teammates to see if they were ready, If they were, they would go for the moss-ball.
@Katiethewolfchild @Desert Rain Frog @Samantha

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Last edited by Shrew; January 2nd, 2024 at 03:45 PM. Reason: My teammates accounts were missed :-;
Old January 2nd, 2024, 06:53 PM
Aphrodite

SilverStorm Stalked Over, His Broad Shoulders, Long Scars, And Head Hung Nearly Always Low Made Him Look Like A Ruthless Aponent, But Then Youd Hear His Voice. Booming And High Pitched For A Tom His Size. So, You Are My Teammates? A Great Team If Ya Ask Me!

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; January 2nd, 2024 at 06:54 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post
+-MintWhisker-+
He nodded and looked over at his teammates to see if they were ready, If they were, they would go for the moss-ball.
@Katiethewolfchild @Desert Rain Frog @Samantha
Willowstripes saw MintWhisker coming over. " Ya'll ready to shred some moss?" Willowstripes has alway wanted to play moss ball since she was a kit, but since her litter mate died a couple of days after they were born. Her parents were so protective that they never let her play with any other kits. This was her time to prove that she can talk care of herself.
@CrimsonOaks @Katiethewolfchild @Desert Rain Frog

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV

Last edited by Samantha; January 2nd, 2024 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Wrote something wrong.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:43 PM
Aphrodite

Ready. He Bent Down.

Old January 2nd, 2024, 10:31 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Beetlepaw looked for her teammates.

Sunleap looked for his team with one of his daughters, Beetlepaw, who was also his apprentice. @Bluue @GhostlyStarfinder @Eraserhead
| Nightpaw |

He looked to his team. "Hello." He nods.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."