Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
♡~`Ele's Art Mall`~♡
Last post by oakcrane
Today 10:51 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:49 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:41 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by glitch
Today 10:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2019, 12:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Pebblepaw grabbed the leaf and shook up, tail flicking. He froze when he heard a familiar voice. Troutsplash! He thought, dropping the leaf and hopping over to him. “Troutsplash!” He purred, rubbing against his side. “I’ve been playing with a leaf, waiting for you to return.” He stepped back and looked at the warrior. “Did you go hunting, did you catch anything?” Pebblepaw smiled.

The tom felt joy swell in his chest at the mention of his name, eyes glinting with amusement as pebblepaw rubbed affectionately at his side. He drew his tongue over his ears a few times ‘ ‘ I saw that- did you win? ‘ ‘ he gestured to the battered leaf he’d left on the ground with a toothy grin. He dropped down onto his haunches and watching the tom nearly bubble over with excitement. It was a good feeling to be wanted and that brought a smile to his face. ‘ ‘ of course I did- I’m the best hunter in shadowclan when do I not catch anything? ‘ ‘ he teased standing up and shaking off his soaked paw a few times for dramatic effect. ‘ ‘ had to dive in after that sucker, he knew I was comin but I was too fastfor him! We wrestled but in the end, I won ‘ ‘ sure the story was exaggerated a bit, but who would that hurt?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 8th, 2019, 04:53 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

The small she-kit was tucked in beside her brother and father when she felt a small weight leave her side. A second later, Asterkit let out a squeal of protest as Sparrowkit squirmed his way over her in his attempts to reach Smokekit. Tiny whiskers twitching indignantly, the dark tabby fuzzball wiggled out from beneath her brother and stared at him with wide blue eyes. Still beside Spiderleap, the female pulled herself into a comfortable resting position against his light coloured paws and watched the two male kits with curiosity. The new kit was unfamiliar to her. Small ears pricked slightly as he announced his name and a greeting. Though she knew not what he was saying, Asterkit merely gazed at him.

Last edited by Jynx; May 9th, 2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:15 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

The tom felt joy swell in his chest at the mention of his name, eyes glinting with amusement as pebblepaw rubbed affectionately at his side. He drew his tongue over his ears a few times ‘ ‘ I saw that- did you win? ‘ ‘ he gestured to the battered leaf he’d left on the ground with a toothy grin. He dropped down onto his haunches and watching the tom nearly bubble over with excitement. It was a good feeling to be wanted and that brought a smile to his face. ‘ ‘ of course I did- I’m the best hunter in shadowclan when do I not catch anything? ‘ ‘ he teased standing up and shaking off his soaked paw a few times for dramatic effect. ‘ ‘ had to dive in after that sucker, he knew I was comin but I was too fastfor him! We wrestled but in the end, I won ‘ ‘ sure the story was exaggerated a bit, but who would that hurt?

“I-” He stopped talking as Troutsplash started speaking. Pebblepaw just sat and listened, tail slowly flicking behind him. He wasn’t going to continue speaking over him, he didn’t mind. Pebblepaw didn’t want Troutsplash to think he was rude or anything, he just wanted to make him proud. Pebblepaw’s eyes slowly widened as the story went on, he was amazed that Troutsplash was able to catch a fish despite being in Shadowclan. “Woah!” He sprung to his paws, tail waving. “That’s so cool! You dove in after the fish, then you wrestled with it and then you caught it and-” He paused to take a breath. “You’re a Shadowclan cat and you caught a fish! Pebblepaw began hopping in small circles. “You really are the best hunter in Shadowclan!” He stopped and stared up at him for a few moments. “Oh yeah, I totally won.” Pebblepaw purred, tail flicking. “That leaf didn’t stand a chance!” The apprentice closed his eyes as he puffed his chest out. After a few moments of standing there he opened an eye a bit, trying to see what reaction Troutsplash would have.

Character Site

Old May 9th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Stuck in a Bag

My Mood: Distracted

Character Sheet - Focus: Sparrowkit of @Calliecat, Asterkit of @Deranged Llama - Smokekit of @Hexict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

The black and grey tabby turned as he felt somebody watching him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Sparrowkit twitched his little tail and scrambled over Asterkit's tiny body to spot the much larger kit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[CENTER]The small she-kit was tucked in beside her brother and father when she felt a small weight leave her side...

Spiderleap watched with an expression that mingled between intrigue and concern upon the general shift of activity within the nursery. The older looking kit was approaching... Surely he was large enough to be a fresh apprentice, by now? And Sparrowkit was going right for him. Lifting his head, tailtip curling around the fluffy body of Asterkit once she decided to stay nearby instead of propelling herself at the young tom, Spiderleap settled deep green eyes on Smokekit. Tiny pink, clawed paws were not gone unnoticed while Sparrowkit attempted to grab himself a few rogue whiskers, but the father only looked alert and watchful rather than endeared. But at least there was no sharp glare, or cold warning sneer; only a steady, unblinking gaze.

"Smokekit? Not yet an apprentice? Mm... I am Spiderleap." His thoughtful, low voice never seemed to rise much in volume, a perplexed hum about his inflection, as though acknowledging there was a puzzle without actually inquiring of how its pieces stuck together.

"These are my fresh born. I am slightly put off that their mother was not here when I arrived." For, he hadn't seen hair nor caught whiff of her since his arrival within the nursery... How long had the two kits been left alone? This internal thought caused a brief backward fold of one ear, and dark eyes dropped to Sparrowkit to watch just how far the little kit would go to antagonize Smokekit.
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:07 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Vulture ; @Deranged Llama ; @Calliecat ]

Smokekit took a small step back as the younger kit attempted to play with his whiskers. The tom-kit did not enjoy that. As Sparrowkit tumbled out of his nest, Smokekit twitched his whiskers. The slightly older tom watched the two small kits. A mix of interest, confusion, and annoyance shown in his ice blue gaze. He frowned as Asterkit squeal from Sparrowkit's movements and at first wasn't sure what was wrong. Looking at the two, he wasn't sure what to do now. He was still quite young himself and did not understand why they were not responding to his greeting. "What's wrong?" Confused, the tom-kit looked closer at Sparrowkit as if checking to see if something was preventing the smaller kit from speaking.

Ears perked up as Spiderleap spoke, Smokekit instead turned towards the older feline. The black and grey kit was confused by his question and unsure why he was asking that. The kit himself was only about three moons old - not quite yet, but closing in on that age. Despite this, he was already showing a trait for having longer legs and was taller than most cats his age. With a quick glance in his direction anybody would assume he could be the age of an apprentice. But Smokekit didn't really notice this yet. Sure, he was aware that he was a bit taller than his siblings, but he didn't understand why some believed that he was older than he was. "'Fresh born'?" He tilted his head slightly and glanced at the two younger felines. The kit didn't understand much of that term, but he was able to piece it together. "Their mother isn't here?" Smokekit thought about how he father as never here. His father lived in another clan - though everybody just assumed he was a loner passing by.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 9th, 2019, 12:22 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@North

Bumblebear forced his fur to lay flat at the mention of the Dark Forest. It still unnerved him to talk or think about the battle, but he knew that it was in the past already. The lack of a medicine cat also concerned him. If illness struck the Clan, they would be helpless. He hoped they found one soon. And even if they didn't fall to illness, there would be injuries and mentally distraught cats that would be unable to find help. He himself wasn't qualified. He hated the sight of blood, and the job of a medicine cat required seeing a decent amount of it. He was glad Acornflower seemed alright. Physically anyways. He swept his tongue over his chest fur quickly while waiting for her reply. "Yes, I hope we can find a medicine cat soon. It's dangerous to not have one at this time," he agreed. The Clans weren't doing overly well. He had overheard that both SkyClan and RiverClan had no deputies, and his own Clan lacked any sort of medicine cat. "I heard the same about Goosepaw," he replied with a nod. "I haven't heard what happened to Daydream, but I hope we can find someone qualified soon." He replied. "Perhaps it became too stressful, or something happened," he pondered. He couldn't imagine having the health of the whole Clan in his paws.
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Fine

Wolfpaw walked around looking for his mentor because he was really exited to get right to training. It was his favorite thing to do. He kept looking for his mentor while all the other apprentices were talking together he wanted to train. He loved to train at anytime he could. His yellow gaze scanned the crowed of cats looking for Cindersparkle.

(I have not roleplayed as a app in a while so I don't remember exactly how so I will do my best.) @Castiel97

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; May 9th, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwhisker View Post
Wolfpaw walked around looking for his mentor because he was really exited to get right to training. It was his favorite thing to do. He kept looking for his mentor while all the other apprentices were talking together he wanted to train. He loved to train at anytime he could. His yellow gaze scanned the crowed of cats looking for Cindersparkle.

(I have not roleplayed as a app in a while so I don't remember exactly how so I will do my best.) @Castiel97

Cindersparkle

Stretching luxuriously the small ginger and ashy spotted molly made her way out of the warriors den after pulling three hunting trips in a row. Anne was tired and weary but she had just recently been assigned an apprentice by the name of Wolfpaw. It was her first apprentice and she didn't want to let him down. Shaking off her tiredness the she cat made her way towards the gray tomcat a small unsure smile on her welcoming face. Being only fifteen lol s didn't help either.

"Hello, Wolfpaw. Are you ready? she mewed as she approached him, her baby blue gems glowing with a friendly light.
@Crystalwhisker

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:39 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castiel97 View Post
Cindersparkle

Stretching luxuriously the small ginger and ashy spotted molly made her way out of the warriors den after pulling three hunting trips in a row. Anne was tired and weary but she had just recently been assigned an apprentice by the name of Wolfpaw. It was her first apprentice and she didn't want to let him down. Shaking off her tiredness the she cat made her way towards the gray tomcat a small unsure smile on her welcoming face. Being only fifteen lol s didn't help either.

"Hello, Wolfpaw. Are you ready? she mewed as she approached him, her baby blue gems glowing with a friendly light.
@Crystalwhisker
"Yes, I am ready!" He exclaimed as he jumped up and down exited. He waited for his mentor to lead the way.
(I will make the mention in the territory thread when we get there.)

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; May 9th, 2019 at 07:39 PM.
Old May 9th, 2019, 07:41 PM
Shadows Fallen (Scorpio)

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalwhisker View Post
"Yes, I am ready!" He exclaimed as he jumped up and down exited. He waited for his mentor to lead the way.
(I will make the mention in the territory thread when we get there.)
His enthusiasm was contagious and the she cat couldn't help but smile. "Lets get going then!" She meowed, " I'll explain what were doing when we get into the forest! " her voice rose to a soft purr.

Hawkwatcher and Fernpaw
SkyClan
Skydancer and Shadowstalker
WindClan
Featheredwings and Windyblaze
Closed Thread