Old September 8th, 2022, 04:28 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry
Default Hátíð Sólarinnar [OPEN]

The Feast of the Sun

~

The child of Sun Sonur Sólarinnar

“ It isn't often that gods smite . . . ”

Climbing up the Mountain's Tooth Tönn fjallsins, – though in reality was just a large boulder jutting out of the soil in his local park – Sonur leaped upon the stone, raking his claws through the grey and sitting atop it regally. He was a king among these lands. From the perspective of the amber-eyes tom, the world was his.

Though, occasionally, he'd feel the urge to fill his primal needs; snacking. Yum. So, hungry and awake, Sonur lifted his nose to the air, drawing in the early morning scents. Rain and dew lingered along the grass and ferns and leaves, and the distant scuffling of mice and voles made his ears perk. There.

It didn't take him long to track the little thing down, and in fact, Sonnur was quite proud. He'd been improving lately, and as he leapt upon the rodent, the tom felt his mouth pool with the metalic taste. Sonnur swiped his tongue along his muzzle hungrily, before tucking in to the snack.

Ah, what a day.

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old September 8th, 2022, 04:35 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Hátíð Sólarinnar [OPEN]

Frost lay among the roots of a towering oak tree, his limbs splayed awkwardly over the tree roots. He watched as another tom leapt upon a rodent of some kind, killing it effectively. Frost felt pride surge through him. I can do that, just like a grown cat.

He flexed his claws, scoring marks into the tree roots. The park was relatively quiet today, despite the clear weather and perfect temperature. After days of cloudiness, Frost was grateful for some sun. Sunlight wiggled its way through the oak branches, dappling Frost’s dark fur with sun.

( @FlowerBoy )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 8th, 2022, 10:05 PM
the stars told me–;

“ . . . Though when they do, mountain's will fall . . . ”

It seemed he wasn't alone, as the distant raking of claws quickly caught his attention; amber eyes flicking towards the culprit, Sonur noticed that, in fact, it was but some young, monochrome tom. He seemed to be . . . mimicking Sonnur? He wasn't certain, though it definitely looked it.

“ Hey, ” He called, strutting towards, the kid, ears perked. He was young, certainly younger than teh 23-moon tom that stood before him. Where were his parents? “Where are your parents, kid? They out huntin' for ya or sum'?” Hopefully this wasn't some orphan looking for parents . . . Sonnur wouldn't be able to resist taking him in.

Old September 13th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerBoy View Post

“ . . . Though when they do, mountain's will fall . . . ”

It seemed he wasn't alone, as the distant raking of claws quickly caught his attention; amber eyes flicking towards the culprit, Sonur noticed that, in fact, it was but some young, monochrome tom. He seemed to be . . . mimicking Sonnur? He wasn't certain, though it definitely looked it.

“ Hey, ” He called, strutting towards, the kid, ears perked. He was young, certainly younger than teh 23-moon tom that stood before him. Where were his parents? “Where are your parents, kid? They out huntin' for ya or sum'?” Hopefully this wasn't some orphan looking for parents . . . Sonnur wouldn't be able to resist taking him in.

Frost felt uneasy as the other cat approached. He hoped this cat hadn’t staked some sort of violent claim on this park. The last thing he needed or wanted was a fight. He’d had peace over the past moon, ever since that fight with those she-cats.

He relaxed at the cat’s question. He just seemed curious, not violent. “I’m on my own. I have been for four moons now!”
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 13th, 2022, 03:47 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Lucifer sat in the park, head down so his face wasn't visible. The jet black tom felt the wind, and the giant scar on his back shivered. He listened to the other cats speak... perhaps they would see him... perhaps not... it didn't matter...
@FlowerBoy @Cherry~

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 13th, 2022, 04:40 PM
the stars told me–;

The Child of Sun Sonur Sólarinnar | @Cherry~ ; @FredTheFrog
“And the people will weep

“I’m on my own. I have been for four moons now!” Four moons..? Wasn’t this kid an itty bitty kitty? When had he been abandoned? The tom huffed for a moment, sending his gaze around before it landed on another cat, black as night, with a large scar rattling down his back.

Looking back to the paler, Sonur tipped his head. “Is he with you, kid? What’s your name?” And with that, he’d begin to take a few side-steps towards the other loner, eyes squinting. Was he okay? Parting his maw as he began to speak, Sonur would let out a call; “Are you alright?”

Old September 13th, 2022, 04:43 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerBoy View Post
The Child of Sun Sonur Sólarinnar | @Cherry~ ; @FredTheFrog
“And the people will weep

“I’m on my own. I have been for four moons now!” Four moons..? Wasn’t this kid an itty bitty kitty? When had he been abandoned? The tom huffed for a moment, sending his gaze around before it landed on another cat, black as night, with a large scar rattling down his back.

Looking back to the paler, Sonur tipped his head. “Is he with you, kid? What’s your name?” And with that, he’d begin to take a few side-steps towards the other loner, eyes squinting. Was he okay? Parting his maw as he began to speak, Sonur would let out a call; “Are you alright?”
Lucifer looked up, revealing two cold, dead, empty sockets were his eyes should be. "That depends what you call 'alright'." He mewed menacingly, setting his eyeless gaze on Sonur even though it was impossible for him to know exactly were the other toms eyes were... right...? Lucifer's ear twitched.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 13th, 2022, 05:27 PM

Frost looked back and forth between the two cats, wondering what was going to happen next. He felt tension thickening the air. While he wasn’t opposed to fighting by any means, he had been enjoying his day thus far. He’d prefer if these two didn’t ruin it by getting blood on his fur.

( @FredTheFrog @FlowerBoy )