Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old November 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default rosebrook kit finder!

This is a kit Finder for @mompaws ' Maplebrook, and my Rosewing! They are two RiverClan she-cats who are looking to adopt kits of their own!

Maplebrook and Rosewing are quite simply in love and madly so. Despite their obvious inability to have kits of their own, they're going to be adopting as many kits as they're capable of taking care of! They are both super sweet girls; Maplebook being very protective and loving. She's got a natural motherly nauture, and occasionally worries over the saftey of those she cares about! Rosewing is a very playful cat with a childish heart, who seems to have timeless energy and somehow still bears her kit-like spunk! Both of these sweethearts love kits and will be eternally supportive of them.

Rose and Maple will only adopt 5 kits as of now, and the kits should be anywhere from 1 moon to 5 moons! They can be any gender, and DO NOT NEED TO LOOK LIKE MAPLE AND ROSE! They are adoptive kits so they will look like their birth parents!

This will NOT be first-come first-serve!

Rules;
1. All site rules apply
2. Try to be creative with their personalities!
3. New or used characters work!
4. Kits may not be over 5 moons!

Form:

Name<
Age<
Gender<
Appearance<
Personality<
Flaws<
Vitrues<
Sexuality<
Mental Disorders (if any)<
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy)<
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!)<
Character Site Link (if any)<
Old or New Character?<
Anything Extra!<
Questions?<

@mompaws and I are going to be choosing 5 of your applications!

We will be revealing the selected 5 applications on Thursday, November 23rd! If any of the selected 5 are unable to participate, send me a PM as soon as you can so we can reselect!

the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 21st, 2017 at 01:23 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: rosebrook kit finder!

Name: Lightkit - Lightpaw - Lightfall
Appearance: Here
Lightkit is SMALL, its a wonder she's even alive. Although not sickly, Lightkit definitely has some trouble getting places she needs to be due to her being so tiny. Her body is perfectly proportioned to her small size except her ears. Her ears are perfect triangles that stand up father than they should making her a great hunter, because her ears are so big. Her fur is sleek and easily deflects water, but dries fluffy. Her under body is pure white with no flecks of her ginger fur above. While her back, and half of her face seem tanned by the sun. Her back is pure orange with little stripes accenting it, unlike her face which has thin markings that frame her almond brown eyes and white muzzle. Her nose is a cherry pink, with rather long whiskers to go with it.
Personality: Lightfall is a sweet helpful young warrior. She's not afraid to get herself dirty to help and friend and has the biggest heart you could ever ask for. It sometimes causes her to make stupid decisions out of love but always does her best to fix them. If you have a problem your best bet would ask Lightfall for help because she's inventive, creative and always has a positive attitude.
Flaws: Too trusting, follows her heart a little blindly
Vitrues: Caring, inventive, eager to solve problems
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mental Disorders (if any): None
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy): 9 as a kit slowly depletes as she gets older an starts dealing with real life situations
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!): None
Character Site Link (if any): (See Appearance)
Old or New Character?: She's an old character from before I went inactive. I've been trying to reboot my charries as their own relations also went inactive.
Anything Extra!: Nope
Questions?: Nope

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Name: Lightkit - Lightpaw - Lightfall
Appearance: Here
Lightkit is SMALL, its a wonder she's even alive. Although not sickly, Lightkit definitely has some trouble getting places she needs to be due to her being so tiny. Her body is perfectly proportioned to her small size except her ears. Her ears are perfect triangles that stand up father than they should making her a great hunter, because her ears are so big. Her fur is sleek and easily deflects water, but dries fluffy. Her under body is pure white with no flecks of her ginger fur above. While her back, and half of her face seem tanned by the sun. Her back is pure orange with little stripes accenting it, unlike her face which has thin markings that frame her almond brown eyes and white muzzle. Her nose is a cherry pink, with rather long whiskers to go with it.
Personality: Lightfall is a sweet helpful young warrior. She's not afraid to get herself dirty to help and friend and has the biggest heart you could ever ask for. It sometimes causes her to make stupid decisions out of love but always does her best to fix them. If you have a problem your best bet would ask Lightfall for help because she's inventive, creative and always has a positive attitude.
Flaws: Too trusting, follows her heart a little blindly
Vitrues: Caring, inventive, eager to solve problems
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mental Disorders (if any): None
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy): 9 as a kit slowly depletes as she gets older an starts dealing with real life situations
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!): None
Character Site Link (if any): (See Appearance)
Old or New Character?: She's an old character from before I went inactive. I've been trying to reboot my charries as their own relations also went inactive.
Anything Extra!: Nope
Questions?: Nope
thank you so much for your application! and welcome back!!! i definitely remember you! and my drawing of your profile picture cx im glad you still like it!
the shade,

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:40 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
thank you so much for your application! and welcome back!!! i definitely remember you! and my drawing of your profile picture cx im glad you still like it!
Oh my gosh! It was you who drew it! I'm so very sorry could you remind me of your previous name?

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:48 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

wip!!
Name< Seakit || Sea
Age< 1 Moon
Gender< Female, She Cat
Appearance< Seakit is rather small in structure, not tiny, but not tall either. Though, with time she'll probably be rather tall. Her legs are rather thin, but thick in the athletic, and lean sense. Her paws are sharp and sturdy, with a rather good grip. Her ears are rather long with lynx tufts at the edges of them, being quite fuzzy and soft. Seakit's whiskers are rather long. Her fur is a ginger brown, with a bit darker ginger brown bengal tabby stripes all over her body, with a striped tail, a white muzzle, two front paws, and tip of the tail. She has quite thick, but also thin fur, a bit on the medium side, with soft, fuzzy, but rough fur texture. Her tail is also rather long, which makes her have really good balance. Her eyes are a rather light blue color, like the color of the river, and maybe the sea as well, where her name comes from. She has little freckles on her face, muzzle and cheeks as well. 1 | 2
Personality< Seakit is a sweet she-kit, and tries to be kind to everyone she's ever met, and be friends with almost everyone she can, though does not like a few cats, but tries to be nice, just to be nice. She's a quite friendly, and doesn't like to be hostile or mean if she could help it. Though knows some cats aren't the nicest in the world. Seakit tends to get easily distracted in things she likes to focus on instead of things she should focus on, but at the moment, it doesn't really affect her day to day life. Her getting distracted usually has to do with catching bugs, or butterflies that happen to be nearby. She has a very creative, imaginative mind, and tends to make up things to make an adventure, even if it isn't real, but that's what makes it fun. She's quite the playful sort, and its due to her creative and imaginative mind as well. Seakit loves to have fun, and enjoy things in life, and playing is one of them.
Flaws< stubborn, easily angered, rather sensitive, talkative
Virtues< sweet, easily distracted, imaginative, playful, independent, sassy, polite (around strangers)
Sexuality< Bisexual
Mental Disorders (if any)< None
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy)< 8
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!)< Freckles on her muzzle, cheeks, and mostly all over her face.
Character Site Link (if any)< None
Old or New Character?< New!!
Anything Extra!< Working on it!
Questions?< None

Last edited by seasalt; November 21st, 2017 at 10:01 AM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Digital Artist

Name< Willowkit
Age< 4 moons
Gender< Female
Appearance<

Personality< Around her family she is bright, bubbly, and optimistic. She loves everything and can be too trustful.
Flaws< Nobody really likes her, speaks her mind too much
Vitrues< Good at hunting
Sexuality< Straight
Mental Disorders (if any)<
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy)< 7
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!)< She looks like an oreo!
Character Site Link (if any)<
Old or New Character?< New
Anything Extra!<
Questions?<

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; November 17th, 2017 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Picture was too big
Old November 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

"If the spirit is strong one will appear like a deep-flowing river, calm on the surface but with tremendous power hidden in the depths."
Name< Cypresskit
Age< 2 Moons
Gender< Male
Appearance< Coming from a purebred kittypet background, Cypress is a purebred norwegian forest cat, with a large muscular body and a dense coat. His base pelt color consists of a light tan-orange, and his forelegs are a dark brown-gray, along with his tail and the top of his head. These darker areas also consist of darker stripes. His muzzle, chest, underbelly, and two front paws are a stark alabaster. This is all topped off with his dark pink nose and pale green eyes that reflect the color of dying leaves in Leaf-Fall. Cypress has wide ears, and his paws are small and nimble, making it easy for a cat of his enormous size to be swift and quick on his paws.
Ref 1 || Ref 2 || Ref 3 || Ref 4
Personality< wip
Flaws< Reserved, Stand-offish, Closed-off, Defensive
Virtues< Strong-willed, Mighty, Natural-born leader, Diligent
Sexuality< Undecided
Mental Disorders< None
Mental Health< 9
Physical Quirks< None
Character Site Link< None
Old or New Character?< New
Anything Extra!<
I have a background idea for him...
Questions?< WIP...

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; November 16th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:21 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

:0 i wasn’t expecting this many applications so soon!!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:28 AM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Oh my gosh! It was you who drew it! I'm so very sorry could you remind me of your previous name?
no need to apologise! my old username was fire♡ !
the shade,

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:29 AM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
:0 i wasn’t expecting this many applications so soon!!
what'd i say the population here likes kit finders a lot haha cx
the shade,