Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Q & A WITH THE THREE!
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:32 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:30 PM

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:47 AM

Default Rust's home, garden, and backyard (Open 24/7)

Rust, a reddish orange kittypet with a yellow collar and metal tag, was currently laying on their back and letting the sun beam down on them lazily. they paid no mind to there twoleg watering the various flowers where kittypets would normally romp in and destroy. but rust was more focused on a nap, not an angry twoleg
Old February 24th, 2018, 05:45 AM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: Rust's home, garden, and backyard (Open 24/7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProlwerBc View Post
Rust, a reddish orange kittypet with a yellow collar and metal tag, was currently laying on their back and letting the sun beam down on them lazily. they paid no mind to there twoleg watering the various flowers where kittypets would normally romp in and destroy. but rust was more focused on a nap, not an angry twoleg
"Enjoying the sun there?" Came a meow from on top of the fence. Rust looked up to see a fluffy, dark-brown she-cat with a black head, paws and tail, lying on the top of a nearby fence. "Who are you?" Rusted growled from his comfy position. "What? Aren't you going to get up to greet me? hmph, typical kittypets," the tom scowled. he could the cat continued, "so, anyway, my name is Hawk." she said as she jumped down from the fence and padded up toward Rust. The Tom got up quickly and hissed at Hawk, "you're not a kittypet! Where's your collar?" The she-cat smirked, "oh, I was just thinking I'll leave it at my kittypet home and go for a walk around the place. I'm clearly a rogue! Mousebrain." Rust stiffened and arched his back at Hawk, "get out of my territory! Or else i'll rip you to shreds!" he screeched at her, trying to sound as menacing as possible.

This will be too easy, Hawk thought to herself, "oh yeah? I expect the best that a kittypet like you could do, is retreat," she mewed. Rust lifted up his paw to swipe at Hawk, but she quickly ducked, anticipating that that would be his first move. "My turn," she said as she jumped up and pinned Rust to the ground. Squirming, Rust tried to struggle free but Hawk just laughed at his efforts. Unable to escape, he lifted up his hind legs and pushed the she-cat off of him in one swift kick. Hawk was surprised at the fact that he was able to push her off, and became stunned when she fall backwards. This gave Rust enough time to get up and pin Hawk down. "I've still got more where that came from," hissed Rust, obviously proud that he was winning the fight. "Alright, alright, I'm going," meowed Hawk as Rust's grip loosened. She got back up on to her paws and shook of the dirt from her fur. "You know, even for a kittypet, you are a pretty good fighter," admitted Hawk, "to be honest, the reason I came here was to search for more kittypets to join me."

"Join you?" Rust questioned. "Yes, I have been needing some company for a while now," said Hawk as she licked her paw and drew it over her head, "there is a barn out a while away, that's where I came from." The kittypet didn't seem too fond about moving into a smelly old barn, he was already pretty happy with living with his twolegs and keeping them company. "There are plenty of mice to hunt, water to drink and some other friendly cats that live somewhat around that area," she added. Rust still sat there contemplating, and Hawk could see that he wasn't going to decide today. "Just think about it," she mewed as she sprung back up to the top of the fence, "if you need me, just follow my scent into the forest. I won't be that far away from here." She gave one last glance with her dark-amber eyes at Rust, still silently sitting there, before she disappeared into the forest.