Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Streampaw felt her body being lifted up by the Medicine cat, her injured leg, almost hitting the ground. Before her leg could touch the ground she lifted it up the best she could. She let out a dip of her head. "It's a good thing I didn't eat before before going hunting." replied the Skyclan apprentice.
Shinefang didn't break his pace as he moved, but one of his shredded ears gave a twitch as the apprentice spoke. "Are you feeling sick?" he asked her. He remembered that when Acornpaw had come in with a head injury, he had been sick to his stomach as well. If the apprentice had fallen far enough to break her leg, she could have hit her head as well. And that would be a problem... He hadn't known how to help Acornpaw when he had a head injury. That was the first patient to die in his den.

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang didn't break his pace as he moved, but one of his shredded ears gave a twitch as the apprentice spoke. "Are you feeling sick?" he asked her. He remembered that when Acornpaw had come in with a head injury, he had been sick to his stomach as well. If the apprentice had fallen far enough to break her leg, she could have hit her head as well. And that would be a problem... He hadn't known how to help Acornpaw when he had a head injury. That was the first patient to die in his den.
Streampaw shook her head. "No I don't think so. The only thing I feel is the pain in my leg, but if something comes up I'll tell you." replied the apprentice. Streampaw felt herself relax, knowing that she will be fine. "I have to admit my head does hurt a little. I must of hit it when I fell, but it don't hurt too bad." admitted the young molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Streampaw shook her head. "No I don't think so. The only thing I feel is the pain in my leg, but if something comes up I'll tell you." replied the apprentice. Streampaw felt herself relax, knowing that she will be fine. "I have to admit my head does hurt a little. I must of hit it when I fell, but it don't hurt too bad." admitted the young molly.
(And queue vomit joke)

"I get the feeling that if anything comes up I'll know," Shinefang muttered under his breath. As she went on to talk about her head hurting, his own started to spin. He slowed his pace, "I see," he said, his voice teetering on a growl. Couldn't this mousebrained apprentice remember whether she hit her head or not? Why couldn't she just tell him! He wanted to growl at the little shecat as terror raced in his veins and anger raced faster still to cover it up. He took a breath. "Ok then. Why don't you go pick out some stick-" the old tom stopped himself before he could finish the thought. The apprentice obviously couldn't fetch anything with her leg like it was. His mind was too garbled it was racing with worry. "Nevermind," he finished simply, thinking she'd probably just brush it off as an elder being mousebrained. He continued on as the camp came into view,

Old January 15th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(And queue vomit joke)

"I get the feeling that if anything comes up I'll know," Shinefang muttered under his breath. As she went on to talk about her head hurting, his own started to spin. He slowed his pace, "I see," he said, his voice teetering on a growl. Couldn't this mousebrained apprentice remember whether she hit her head or not? Why couldn't she just tell him! He wanted to growl at the little shecat as terror raced in his veins and anger raced faster still to cover it up. He took a breath. "Ok then. Why don't you go pick out some stick-" the old tom stopped himself before he could finish the thought. The apprentice obviously couldn't fetch anything with her leg like it was. His mind was too garbled it was racing with worry. "Nevermind," he finished simply, thinking she'd probably just brush it off as an elder being mousebrained. He continued on as the camp came into view,
Streampaw rolled her eyes at the tom's words, knowing what he was going to say, but then brushed it off. "It was all a blur when I fell. I passed out before I hit the ground, so i wouldn't actually know if I hit my head on the ground." meowed Streampaw, trying her best to not growl at Shinefang. He was helping her and the last thing she wanted was to anger him, since she knew that he could be easily tempered.
( @Charmer; )

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 16th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Streampaw rolled her eyes at the tom's words, knowing what he was going to say, but then brushed it off. "It was all a blur when I fell. I passed out before I hit the ground, so i wouldn't actually know if I hit my head on the ground." meowed Streampaw, trying her best to not growl at Shinefang. He was helping her and the last thing she wanted was to anger him, since she knew that he could be easily tempered.
( @Charmer; )
The tom gave an irate huff as she crossed into the clearing. "That's for clearing that up, Sasspaw," the tom meowed thoughtlessly. He was no officially in a bad temper. He was going to treat this apprentice with all the cat a cat of Skyclan deserved, but she'd get an ear full of whatever cranky old tom thoughts came into his head now. "You leg is the bigger problem right now anyway," he said out loud as a way of getting his mind back on track. He slunk into his den with all the care he could manage.

(Go ahead and post in the med den next.)

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Constellation

It had been four moons of boredom for Luna. For moons of sitting near the SkyClan border wondering if she should cross it. Four moons wondering what Timberpaw would do if she crossed the border, if he was even the one she ran into when she did. After her encounter with a clan cat and being chased out of his territory made trying to find out what the large animals meant seem boring. It was hard to believe that at one point she found that interesting. But then again that had been before she had discovered the clans were real. But finally those four moons of boredom were up, because Luna had just crossed the SkyClan border. She could suddenly smell all the old smells of SkyClan, this time they were fresh and nice. She smiled, and began looking around, trying to spot a golden butterfly, which was the thing that had led her to SkyClan in the first place. She began to walk around, but stopped suddenly when she smelled a scent that was a little too familiar.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:00 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Constellation

It had been four moons of boredom for Luna. For moons of sitting near the SkyClan border wondering if she should cross it. Four moons wondering what Timberpaw would do if she crossed the border, if he was even the one she ran into when she did. After her encounter with a clan cat and being chased out of his territory made trying to find out what the large animals meant seem boring. It was hard to believe that at one point she found that interesting. But then again that had been before she had discovered the clans were real. But finally those four moons of boredom were up, because Luna had just crossed the SkyClan border. She could suddenly smell all the old smells of SkyClan, this time they were fresh and nice. She smiled, and began looking around, trying to spot a golden butterfly, which was the thing that had led her to SkyClan in the first place. She began to walk around, but stopped suddenly when she smelled a scent that was a little too familiar.
If anyone knew Timberpaw, then they would know he wasn’t the easiest to get along with. He hardly had any friends, and if he had, they were remotely associates. Timberpaw was a leader. He was a boss. The only thing on his mind was becoming a warrior. He had one more moon before he was a warrior. Perhaps, that was why on this particular day, he had a little bounce in his step. Timberpaw finished delivering a starling into a hidden pile. Two dead mice were in this hole, and he dug up a small dust of dirt to cover his catches. The fresh kill he caught should had been enough to cater to his clan, but Timberpaw wanted to go above and beyond the expectations set for him. Others wonder about his abrasive personality. His apathy that he feels for no one. Timberpaw’s golden eyes were lifeless. They did not tell a story. Those emotionless orbs never shone unless the sun reflected in them. Within those stretch of moons, he had put on much muscle. With a thick pelt, the mane around his neck fluffy and unkempt. His gait was more heavy, and his paw pads were as hard as a brick. Timberpaw didn’t believe in relaxation. He never took time to lounge around and relax. Everything was about work. There was always something to do in Skyclan to help it prosper. This life he served was not for himself. He worked for his family, for his leader, for his deputy, for his clan. So, if Timberpaw wasn’t battling to strengthen himself, then he was hunting to make sure everyone would eat. The grey tom parted his jaws to contact a scent, however, it was met with something unpleasant. Well, the scent wasn’t disgusting. In fact, it was a very sweet scent, but it was a scent that wasn’t supposed to be in Skyclan. Timberpaw almost growled. He faintly remembered that aroma. The tom perked his ears, growling. Timberpaw narrowed his gaze. He started padding forward until he was met with a family tabby pelt that made his own fur shift on end. When he saw her face again, he swiftly ran up towards her, trying to appear menacing as he towered above her. It had been four moons...he was fine for four moons, and now she was back? Timberpaw’s eyes trailed her physique before he brought his amber eyes to glow into her own hues. He snarled, “What are you doing back here?” He spat.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

If anyone knew Timberpaw, then they would know he wasn’t the easiest to get along with. He hardly had any friends, and if he had, they were remotely associates. Timberpaw was a leader. He was a boss. The only thing on his mind was becoming a warrior. He had one more moon before he was a warrior. Perhaps, that was why on this particular day, he had a little bounce in his step. Timberpaw finished delivering a starling into a hidden pile. Two dead mice were in this hole, and he dug up a small dust of dirt to cover his catches. The fresh kill he caught should had been enough to cater to his clan, but Timberpaw wanted to go above and beyond the expectations set for him. Others wonder about his abrasive personality. His apathy that he feels for no one. Timberpaw’s golden eyes were lifeless. They did not tell a story. Those emotionless orbs never shone unless the sun reflected in them. Within those stretch of moons, he had put on much muscle. With a thick pelt, the mane around his neck fluffy and unkempt. His gait was more heavy, and his paw pads were as hard as a brick. Timberpaw didn’t believe in relaxation. He never took time to lounge around and relax. Everything was about work. There was always something to do in Skyclan to help it prosper. This life he served was not for himself. He worked for his family, for his leader, for his deputy, for his clan. So, if Timberpaw wasn’t battling to strengthen himself, then he was hunting to make sure everyone would eat. The grey tom parted his jaws to contact a scent, however, it was met with something unpleasant. Well, the scent wasn’t disgusting. In fact, it was a very sweet scent, but it was a scent that wasn’t supposed to be in Skyclan. Timberpaw almost growled. He faintly remembered that aroma. The tom perked his ears, growling. Timberpaw narrowed his gaze. He started padding forward until he was met with a family tabby pelt that made his own fur shift on end. When he saw her face again, he swiftly ran up towards her, trying to appear menacing as he towered above her. It had been four moons...he was fine for four moons, and now she was back? Timberpaw’s eyes trailed her physique before he brought his amber eyes to glow into her own hues. He snarled, “What are you doing back here?” He spat.

Luna looked up at the large gray tom towering over her. She lifted a paw and began to groom it, showing she was not at all frightened by him, even though he had definitely grown more muscular and larger over the past four moons. Luna had grown larger, but not muscular. She was still as thin as she had been, but she had a feeling she might be faster than the tom if he tried to chase her out again and threatened to attack her. She wouldn't leave, he could try to make her but she was not leaving. Not only had she grown in height, but she had grown in courage. Luna closed her eyes pretending not to notice him for a while. She was annoyed by him, no doubt, but she also found his annoyance amusing. He was like no cat she had ever met, closed off, guarded and real bossy. Luna was a sweet, bubbly cat, who you would probably expect to be scared of or disgusted by Timberpaw's type. But she was not, she found him confusing yes, but also interesting and amusing. He was rather funny in even though he didn't intend to be funny. She opened one electric blue eye to gaze up at the tom and smirked. "Excuse me, can't you give a lady some peace?" She asked, huffing. Luna liked to talk about herself, and he seemed to be directing the conversation to her, if he wanted her to leave he could talk about himself, she might be so bored she'd leave. She walked away from him, and stopped a few fox-lengths away, turning back to look at him. Luna prided herself for her acting skills, if she wanted a cat to believe something that wasn't true she could, at least it had worked in the past. Luna looked at him seriously, doing her best to mask the amusement she was truly feeling.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna looked up at the large gray tom towering over her. She lifted a paw and began to groom it, showing she was not at all frightened by him, even though he had definitely grown more muscular and larger over the past four moons. Luna had grown larger, but not muscular. She was still as thin as she had been, but she had a feeling she might be faster than the tom if he tried to chase her out again and threatened to attack her. She wouldn't leave, he could try to make her but she was not leaving. Not only had she grown in height, but she had grown in courage. Luna closed her eyes pretending not to notice him for a while. She was annoyed by him, no doubt, but she also found his annoyance amusing. He was like no cat she had ever met, closed off, guarded and real bossy. Luna was a sweet, bubbly cat, who you would probably expect to be scared of or disgusted by Timberpaw's type. But she was not, she found him confusing yes, but also interesting and amusing. He was rather funny in even though he didn't intend to be funny. She opened one electric blue eye to gaze up at the tom and smirked. "Excuse me, can't you give a lady some peace?" She asked, huffing. Luna liked to talk about herself, and he seemed to be directing the conversation to her, if he wanted her to leave he could talk about himself, she might be so bored she'd leave. She walked away from him, and stopped a few fox-lengths away, turning back to look at him. Luna prided herself for her acting skills, if she wanted a cat to believe something that wasn't true she could, at least it had worked in the past. Luna looked at him seriously, doing her best to mask the amusement she was truly feeling.
When the Molly began nonchatantly started grooming her paw, it made Timberpaw growl. Her presence made his fur bush up, bristling into a upward spike. The little brat...she had grown, he could see. Yet, she was still puny to him. He wanted to smack her with one of his paws and watch her break under him. “You can’t just come waltzing in her like you’re apart of this clan!” He seethed. Timberpaw was not one to go against or the one for patience. Currently, he tried to bury down his anger. Within four moons, he lost his brother, so he only had three sisters who he protected with his last breath. He couldn’t protect Duckpaw from being murdered, but he would protect Amberpaw, Sunrisepaw, and Vulturepaw - at least try to. Which was another reason for the fact he trained a lot harder and longer than most apprentices his age. Timberpaw snapped his jaws at his unwanted company’s words. Did she really just say that? He was ready to threaten her, but she walked away. This fueled a flame in Timberpaw for he quickly leapt up and thrusted his muzzle into her face, baring his teeth. “There’s no peace for you in Skyclan!” He spoke lowly, so only she could hear. “You don’t even belong in Skyclan, so it’ll be peace once you live.” As golden eyes met electric blue ones, he could see tainted playfulness. The way she coyly played off as being annoyed with him. Was she amused by this? Was she toying with him? Timberpaw pulled himself away, blinking his eyes. “I’m asking you nicely to leave. And, I’m only asking you once.” He says, his voice deep and unwavering. There was always some cat to annoy him. Once he felt a little good on this day, someone just had to ruin it. It seems that this Molly couldn’t keep away...however, Timberpaw was too busy to remember her name.
Old January 19th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

When the Molly began nonchatantly started grooming her paw, it made Timberpaw growl. Her presence made his fur bush up, bristling into a upward spike. The little brat...she had grown, he could see. Yet, she was still puny to him. He wanted to smack her with one of his paws and watch her break under him. “You can’t just come waltzing in her like you’re apart of this clan!” He seethed. Timberpaw was not one to go against or the one for patience. Currently, he tried to bury down his anger. Within four moons, he lost his brother, so he only had three sisters who he protected with his last breath. He couldn’t protect Duckpaw from being murdered, but he would protect Amberpaw, Sunrisepaw, and Vulturepaw - at least try to. Which was another reason for the fact he trained a lot harder and longer than most apprentices his age. Timberpaw snapped his jaws at his unwanted company’s words. Did she really just say that? He was ready to threaten her, but she walked away. This fueled a flame in Timberpaw for he quickly leapt up and thrusted his muzzle into her face, baring his teeth. “There’s no peace for you in Skyclan!” He spoke lowly, so only she could hear. “You don’t even belong in Skyclan, so it’ll be peace once you live.” As golden eyes met electric blue ones, he could see tainted playfulness. The way she coyly played off as being annoyed with him. Was she amused by this? Was she toying with him? Timberpaw pulled himself away, blinking his eyes. “I’m asking you nicely to leave. And, I’m only asking you once.” He says, his voice deep and unwavering. There was always some cat to annoy him. Once he felt a little good on this day, someone just had to ruin it. It seems that this Molly couldn’t keep away...however, Timberpaw was too busy to remember her name.

Luna looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Look, I know you're a grumpy cat, but honestly the act is getting a little boring." Luna stressed little a too much for it to be true. She was trying to be polite. The other thing for her to do would be freak out and yell at him for being unbelievably annoying with the grumpy bossy way he was acting. "SkyClan will be at peace one you loose that attitude." Even though she was talking to a moon older, much taller, much larger and much stronger cat, Luna did not even try to take the sass out of her voice. "I don't trust you anymore, last time you were 'asking me nicely' you chased me away." She stated honestly, snorting in disbelief. She did not think it was possible for the tom to be polite. And if he thought he could clearly he was not the smartest cat, because there was no way he knew what polite was. Luna was a nice cat, but she did get carried away sometimes. She was sassy, and liked to talk only about herself, and could definitely be rude, but at least she knew what polite was and knew how to be polite. She could say the word thank you, and she allowed non-threatening cats on her land. Luna was not threatening, so Timberpaw should at least let her near the border, even a little over it, which she happened to be. She did not understand clan life, and perhaps there was some sort of strict rule, but surely cats broke small rules of the code everyday and it went unpunished. She was only a little over the border anyway.