Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(what are the dimensions?)

As Shade got comfortable, she heard her talk about building a house for her tomorrow, and shook her head when she asked about the light bothering her. "Don't worry; it isn't" she said as she rested her head on her curled body, going into a calmed breathing pattern to help go to sleep quicker, allowing Alyson to read up on her scrolls.

Dimensions? What do you mean?))

Alyson smiled and stroked Shade softly, she then went back to reading her scrolls. She was reading in her head, not wanting to bother Shade with her voice. While Alyson was reading she had a idea for the mini house for Shade but she kept it to herself, wanting it to be a surprise. After a few hours of reading Alyson yawned, her eyes stung from reading to much. She yawned again and poured a cup of water on the torch and she put away her scrolls. She laid back down and closed her eyes.

Last edited by Mystic; January 18th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:56 PM

[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;457698][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457521][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;457504][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456764][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;456582][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"thanks" she said and watched her more before slowly starting to go around the pond towards her. "why are you out here alone? dont you have someone to watch you?" she asked as she got closer then stopped waiting for a reply.
"It was burned down a while back by a dragon.It was a long time ago though." She told her.It didn't affect her much anymore,because she was only seven or eight at the time,but every k ow ansd then,she would think back on it.She had learned to live by herself,and had even found a old shack to live in a few months ago,but she liked the pond here.This was the first time she had talked to anyone and they talk back though.It was comforting in a way.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:59 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Dimensions? What do you mean?))

Alyson smiled and stroked Shade softly, she then went back to reading her scrolls. She was reading in her head, not wanting to bother Shade with her voice. While Alyson was reading she had a idea for the mini house for Shade but she kept it to herself, wanting it to be a surprise. After a few hours of reading Alyson yawned, her eyes stung from reading to much. She yawned again and poured a cup of water on the torch and she put away her scrolls. She laid back down and closed her eyes.
(The dimensions of the bed. The length and width in this case)
(also timeskip maybe?)
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
(The dimensions of the bed. The length and width in this case)
(also timeskip maybe?)

Ohhh Idk. Too lazy to think XD but just say that it's big enough for a baby dragon and human

Yeah, Timeskip is ok
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:33 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.
Aashka saw a crow flying she quickly watched it sitting in the tree and walked closer to the tree making sure to be quite, just before she was able to catch the crow, another unknown dragon swooped in, caught and killed it. He asked her the question and bowed down her head down slightly and said a silent “No, yours.”
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458256][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916]
Quote:

Aashka saw a crow flying she quickly watched it sitting in the tree and walked closer to the tree making sure to be quite, just before she was able to catch the crow, another unknown dragon swooped in, caught and killed it. He asked her the question and bowed down her head down slightly and said a silent “No, yours.”
He nodded and held picked it up in his jaws.He was about to take off again when he paused and later the cow back on the ground."Is this your territory?" He asked,not wanting to hunt anything else from it if it was.

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;458263][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458256][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded and held picked it up in his jaws.He was about to take off again when he paused and later the cow back on the ground."Is this your territory?" He asked,not wanting to hunt anything else from it if it was.
Aashka was about to let out a breath and leave, but the unknown dragon asked her another question,’ugh why’ she asked herself, and decided to answer the unknown dragon’s question, she shook her head and said, “No i’m just passing through”
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Ohhh Idk. Too lazy to think XD but just say that it's big enough for a baby dragon and human

Yeah, Timeskip is ok
(XP you start off then)
(also i fell asleep again)
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458269][QUOTE=Swiftheart;458263][QUOTE=Min Yoongi;458256][QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967]
Quote:

Aashka was about to let out a breath and leave, but the unknown dragon asked her another question,’ugh why’ she asked herself, and decided to answer the unknown dragon’s question, she shook her head and said, “No i’m just passing through”
He nodded,and without saying anything else,he picked the cow back up and flew off.
Chaos arrived at the cave and carried the cow inside,trying to keep it from dragging on the ground as much as possible so it would be clean.He later it on the ground once he was far enough in and looked around for lillithian."I'm back.I got you a cow that was near one of the old villages." He called,wondering if she had left.
@Redwood Dragon

Old January 19th, 2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
(XP you start off then)
(also i fell asleep again)
XD its oki))
How about after Alyson builds the mini house? It's basically just another room next to hers bet bigger and there is a door so Alyson and Shade can visit each
other XD

Alyson sitting under a tree in front of her cottage, she was reading her dragon scrolls silently. It had only been 1 day after she finished Shade's "mini" house. Her hands still felt tired and sore but she just ignored the pain. It was sunny with a warm breeze that's why she decided to read outside, to enjoy nature before winter hits them with the coldness.