Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by nyx
Today 06:26 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:20 PM

Old November 1st, 2017, 04:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Bubbles was still a bit concerned by Barracuda and only nodded both times he spoke. She was naive, sure, but not stupid. Her naivety came from being too sheltered, once she was cheated once, she would surely grow up quickly enough. The molly walked briskly in the direction of her home, not quite trotting (as it wasn't lady-like) but moving swiftly. Her thoughts moved just as swiftly. Bubbles had heard about cats that tried to lead others astray. Bubbles had never met one, but this Barracuda could be one...No he seemed far too friendly. If only it was easier to see which cats were good and which weren't!
They made it to her home in good time and Bubbles led the way through the cat door wordlessly and up into the cat room. Bubbles had the run of the house but preferred to stay in the cat room where she had all her toys, blankets, beds, and collars. However, she wasn't sure if she was or if her housefolk would be comfortable with Barracuda staying in the same room. So, she led the tom to another room, the housefolks' guest room, and said, "You can stay in here. They don't usually use this room. Good night." With a brisk nod, the molly hurried to her own room and curled up in her favorite cat bed atop a cat tower in the corner of the play room.
"Good night, love." It was more of a friendly remark then anything else, almost like a catchphrase for the tom (he called most she cats "love") but he wasn't sure how Bubbles would react, so Barracuda kept his voice down when he said it. Well, to be honest, the grey and black streaked tom had been hoping for a much easier time of getting the collar. Still, a good challenge was always to be appreciated - you could do a lot with a challenge. A purr rumbled in his throat as he curled up and thought of more ways to get Bubbles' trust. This shouldn't be hard at all! A naive cat like her? This was just going to take some good old-fashioned romantic gestures, some hard work, and he would have her purring like a kitten. Yes... Barracuda was pretty good at coming up with some good, strong romantic gestures. But as said before, he was going to have to work a little harder on them. That was all. Eventually he would have her to the point where he could steal her collar, and that would be another sucessful story. Honestly? It wasn't really about the collar, as Barracuda mentally told himself. It was more about proving that he had never lost any of his "special touch" and he could still get this she cat to fall in love with him. Now whether or not that would work? There was no guarantee. All he could do was hope that it would. And of course, luck was on the side of the tom. He had always had good luck with she cats. All he needed to do now was hope that that luck was still strong.

(do you want to timeskip?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:15 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Good night, love." It was more of a friendly remark then anything else, almost like a catchphrase for the tom (he called most she cats "love") but he wasn't sure how Bubbles would react, so Barracuda kept his voice down when he said it. Well, to be honest, the grey and black streaked tom had been hoping for a much easier time of getting the collar. Still, a good challenge was always to be appreciated - you could do a lot with a challenge. A purr rumbled in his throat as he curled up and thought of more ways to get Bubbles' trust. This shouldn't be hard at all! A naive cat like her? This was just going to take some good old-fashioned romantic gestures, some hard work, and he would have her purring like a kitten. Yes... Barracuda was pretty good at coming up with some good, strong romantic gestures. But as said before, he was going to have to work a little harder on them. That was all. Eventually he would have her to the point where he could steal her collar, and that would be another sucessful story. Honestly? It wasn't really about the collar, as Barracuda mentally told himself. It was more about proving that he had never lost any of his "special touch" and he could still get this she cat to fall in love with him. Now whether or not that would work? There was no guarantee. All he could do was hope that it would. And of course, luck was on the side of the tom. He had always had good luck with she cats. All he needed to do now was hope that that luck was still strong.

(do you want to timeskip?)
(Sure)

Bubbles paused and flicked her ears when she heard Barracuda speak. She’d always liked flattery and romantic name-calling; it was no different with Barracuda. The very weak armor shed put up already had a scratch in it now, but it still wasn’t broken. So, the Siamese unfroze her pas from the floor and kept walking. She soon made it to her own room and curled up in a soft bed in the corner, her tail over her nose. Her house folk used to foster cats until they found one, Bubbles’ great grandmother, who was too beautiful to give away. They entered her into shows and she soon started winning. The vet office had assured them that she was of a pure Siamese pettigree and in fact came from a show cat. The other housefolk didn’t want to keep her because they were to busy showing to care for her. Therefore, she and her kittens ended up in the foster house where she was luckily, almost ready to show. Bubbles’ housefolk got her into showing once more and as she started winning, sold off the kittens. All except for one, Bubbles’ grandmother. They acquired another prize winning Siamese, Bubbles’ grandfather, for a time before giving him and some of the kittens back to the other showing housefolk. This went on for some time until Bubbles. Now, Bubbles, who was the chosen one from her litter, lived alone in the big cat room. Her mother, Lilac, lived in the house with her and the housefolk, but was preparing for a show at whatever place it was being held at.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(Sure)

Bubbles paused and flicked her ears when she heard Barracuda speak. She’d always liked flattery and romantic name-calling; it was no different with Barracuda. The very weak armor shed put up already had a scratch in it now, but it still wasn’t broken. So, the Siamese unfroze her pas from the floor and kept walking. She soon made it to her own room and curled up in a soft bed in the corner, her tail over her nose. Her house folk used to foster cats until they found one, Bubbles’ great grandmother, who was too beautiful to give away. They entered her into shows and she soon started winning. The vet office had assured them that she was of a pure Siamese pettigree and in fact came from a show cat. The other housefolk didn’t want to keep her because they were to busy showing to care for her. Therefore, she and her kittens ended up in the foster house where she was luckily, almost ready to show. Bubbles’ housefolk got her into showing once more and as she started winning, sold off the kittens. All except for one, Bubbles’ grandmother. They acquired another prize winning Siamese, Bubbles’ grandfather, for a time before giving him and some of the kittens back to the other showing housefolk. This went on for some time until Bubbles. Now, Bubbles, who was the chosen one from her litter, lived alone in the big cat room. Her mother, Lilac, lived in the house with her and the housefolk, but was preparing for a show at whatever place it was being held at.
The next morning gave Barracuda a surprise when he woke up. He had nearly forgotten last night's adventure - and when he did awake, it was in a room that he, at first, didn't remember. When the tom did remember, everything else fell into place and he made his way out of the room and down the halls until he could find where Bubbles might be. "Bubbles? Love, are you here?" Love, ha! Every time he used that nickname the tom could feel himself killing off more and more of his own emotions. He didn't mean it. She wasn't his love - his love didn't exist. Not his true love, anyways. Barracuda would never be able to be satisfied, which meant that no one else would be either. He was going to continue this charade until he could fill all the holes he felt with material things. Such as Bubbles' collar. And right now, that was exactly what he was after. Her collar was beautiful, of course, and Barracuda thought it would look good on him. As did Iris's. Her collar was lovely on him, and Barracuda was looking fowards to being right once again. "Bubbles?" As he continued onwards, he came across a room that was filled with things. Beautiful things, things that Barracuda definitely couldn't ignore. The grey and black tom had to stop and stare, and his eyes grew wider as he took everything in. This room was the room that he wanted to stay in for the rest of his life. If he was lucky, perhaps Bubbles would give him a tour later. He could take some things that he fancied, leave the rest, and leave her behind. Move on to the next she cat. That had become almost the life routine of Barracuda... find somewhere with a pretty she cat, manipulate them, steal something, and move on. And it wasn't a good routine either. One day, things were going to go downhill for Barracuda - he knew this, of course, but for now? Living without consequences was too much fun to go and give it up just yet.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
The next morning gave Barracuda a surprise when he woke up. He had nearly forgotten last night's adventure - and when he did awake, it was in a room that he, at first, didn't remember. When the tom did remember, everything else fell into place and he made his way out of the room and down the halls until he could find where Bubbles might be. "Bubbles? Love, are you here?" Love, ha! Every time he used that nickname the tom could feel himself killing off more and more of his own emotions. He didn't mean it. She wasn't his love - his love didn't exist. Not his true love, anyways. Barracuda would never be able to be satisfied, which meant that no one else would be either. He was going to continue this charade until he could fill all the holes he felt with material things. Such as Bubbles' collar. And right now, that was exactly what he was after. Her collar was beautiful, of course, and Barracuda thought it would look good on him. As did Iris's. Her collar was lovely on him, and Barracuda was looking fowards to being right once again. "Bubbles?" As he continued onwards, he came across a room that was filled with things. Beautiful things, things that Barracuda definitely couldn't ignore. The grey and black tom had to stop and stare, and his eyes grew wider as he took everything in. This room was the room that he wanted to stay in for the rest of his life. If he was lucky, perhaps Bubbles would give him a tour later. He could take some things that he fancied, leave the rest, and leave her behind. Move on to the next she cat. That had become almost the life routine of Barracuda... find somewhere with a pretty she cat, manipulate them, steal something, and move on. And it wasn't a good routine either. One day, things were going to go downhill for Barracuda - he knew this, of course, but for now? Living without consequences was too much fun to go and give it up just yet.
(sorry, I'm super busy so my answers might be short)

Bubbles blinked and inhaled deeply as she awoke, flicking her ears in confusion. Something had awoken the feline and she at first couldn't think of what it was. The recollection of Barracuda washed over her and Bubbles nodded to herself. Sighing as she was forced to get up much earlier than usual, Bubbles rose to her paws and stretched with a yawn. Barracuda's voice sounded again and Bubbles sat down, letting the tom come to her instead of answering him. "Good morning." Bubbles greeted him cordially as he entered her room, though he seemed rather preoccupied admiring her things. Normally, Bubbles would be proud of that, but she was starting to get sick of her company. The molly had a short attention span and got bored easily, a vice that carried over into her interactions with others.
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
(sorry, I'm super busy so my answers might be short)

Bubbles blinked and inhaled deeply as she awoke, flicking her ears in confusion. Something had awoken the feline and she at first couldn't think of what it was. The recollection of Barracuda washed over her and Bubbles nodded to herself. Sighing as she was forced to get up much earlier than usual, Bubbles rose to her paws and stretched with a yawn. Barracuda's voice sounded again and Bubbles sat down, letting the tom come to her instead of answering him. "Good morning." Bubbles greeted him cordially as he entered her room, though he seemed rather preoccupied admiring her things. Normally, Bubbles would be proud of that, but she was starting to get sick of her company. The molly had a short attention span and got bored easily, a vice that carried over into her interactions with others.
Barracuda could read the signs clearly. He knew when a she cat wanted him - and the expression on Bubbles' face was not one of longing. It was, more or less, one of politeness. Like she was saying 'I'll be polite, but I don't care about having you here' or something along those lines. Perhaps something that was more polite then that, as she seemed to be a ladylike feline, but Barracuda doubted it was how much fun she was having with him around. It was just going to be a bit of time longer before he grasped her attention and from there, her collar. "I was thinking, darling, that we could go for a walk this morning? I'm sure you're already aware of all the beautiful places here, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to look around... so, ah, you wouldn't mind showing me, would you?" The tom asked with a friendly smile coming over his maw. Acting was Barracuda's specialty. And for a she cat like this? All it would take was one string of smart, quick romantic-type lines before she was hooked. "Or if you prefer, I could always teach you to hunt. A wild cat taught me - but of course, I would also groom your fur afterwards. A beautiful lady like yourself needs to make sure appearances are kept up in front of everyone else... except for me." He smiled, winked, and then awaited Bubbles' answer. If he had to guess, he would say that hunting would hold the greater appeal. It was mysterious. And it was new. He had learned how to hunt on his own, of course, but somehow saying that a wild cat taught him made him think it would make it more believable.

Old November 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Barracuda could read the signs clearly. He knew when a she cat wanted him - and the expression on Bubbles' face was not one of longing. It was, more or less, one of politeness. Like she was saying 'I'll be polite, but I don't care about having you here' or something along those lines. Perhaps something that was more polite then that, as she seemed to be a ladylike feline, but Barracuda doubted it was how much fun she was having with him around. It was just going to be a bit of time longer before he grasped her attention and from there, her collar. "I was thinking, darling, that we could go for a walk this morning? I'm sure you're already aware of all the beautiful places here, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to look around... so, ah, you wouldn't mind showing me, would you?" The tom asked with a friendly smile coming over his maw. Acting was Barracuda's specialty. And for a she cat like this? All it would take was one string of smart, quick romantic-type lines before she was hooked. "Or if you prefer, I could always teach you to hunt. A wild cat taught me - but of course, I would also groom your fur afterwards. A beautiful lady like yourself needs to make sure appearances are kept up in front of everyone else... except for me." He smiled, winked, and then awaited Bubbles' answer. If he had to guess, he would say that hunting would hold the greater appeal. It was mysterious. And it was new. He had learned how to hunt on his own, of course, but somehow saying that a wild cat taught him made him think it would make it more believable.
Bubbles licked a paw and drew it over her ear, removing her large blue eyes from Barracuda as she awaited his response to her greeting. He seemed to be thinking, so Bubbles remained silent and withdrew into her own thoughts, keeping an ear out for the rugged tom’s voice. She was too naive to think that Barracuda would get anything but she was also a very skittish cat. The two sides of her were often warring and at the moment she was nervous of Barracuda but intrigued at the same time. Giving the tom a tour, however, didn’t appeal to her and she didn’t respond for a moment. She’d have to agree for the sake of politeness but she knew it would be boring and wondered if it was worth it. Barracuda’s next words piqued her interest, though they also creeped her out a bit too. Deciding that fake flirtation, a trick she learned from a friend, was the way to get what she wanted and avoid what she didn’t, Bubbles stood and purred, “Hunting sounds fun!” Walking closer to Barracuda, she added, “But I’m a big cat. I groom my own fur and everything. You just teach me to hunt and leave the grooming to me.” With a flick of her tail she passed by him and padded down the hallway calling over her shoulder, “This way.”
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubbles licked a paw and drew it over her ear, removing her large blue eyes from Barracuda as she awaited his response to her greeting. He seemed to be thinking, so Bubbles remained silent and withdrew into her own thoughts, keeping an ear out for the rugged tom’s voice. She was too naive to think that Barracuda would get anything but she was also a very skittish cat. The two sides of her were often warring and at the moment she was nervous of Barracuda but intrigued at the same time. Giving the tom a tour, however, didn’t appeal to her and she didn’t respond for a moment. She’d have to agree for the sake of politeness but she knew it would be boring and wondered if it was worth it. Barracuda’s next words piqued her interest, though they also creeped her out a bit too. Deciding that fake flirtation, a trick she learned from a friend, was the way to get what she wanted and avoid what she didn’t, Bubbles stood and purred, “Hunting sounds fun!” Walking closer to Barracuda, she added, “But I’m a big cat. I groom my own fur and everything. You just teach me to hunt and leave the grooming to me.” With a flick of her tail she passed by him and padded down the hallway calling over her shoulder, “This way.”
"Well, if you insist. I will have you know that I'm known for my grooming skills, however." A smile spread over the tom's maw as Bubbles passed him, and he followed after her. This just might be crazy enough to work! It looked like a friendlier, less flirty approach was needed here - maybe some more subtle flirting. You know, the occasional compliment and such... stuff like that drove she cats crazy. He couldn't play hard-to-get here, Bubbles probably wouldn't understand - he doubted she had had a serious suitor in her life. They might have given up... she seemed a little more on the naive side to fall in love. Such an annoying occurance for Barracuda, especially since he was used to she cats fawning over him. House cats especially, the loners were a little more subtle and unwilling to admit that they were attracted to him. How sad... especially because they were obviously attracted in the end. Barracuda had more sucess stories then he knew what to do with. Those she cats were left behind, broken-hearted in the end - it was like they never learned. At least he was giving them something - either a romance to remember or a lesson that trusting other cats could be dangerous. A lesson he had already learned, and was more willing to relay then any other of the "life lessons" he had learned. He didn't say anything as they continued onward, simply waiting for her to make the next move.

Old November 10th, 2017, 08:38 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
"Well, if you insist. I will have you know that I'm known for my grooming skills, however." A smile spread over the tom's maw as Bubbles passed him, and he followed after her. This just might be crazy enough to work! It looked like a friendlier, less flirty approach was needed here - maybe some more subtle flirting. You know, the occasional compliment and such... stuff like that drove she cats crazy. He couldn't play hard-to-get here, Bubbles probably wouldn't understand - he doubted she had had a serious suitor in her life. They might have given up... she seemed a little more on the naive side to fall in love. Such an annoying occurance for Barracuda, especially since he was used to she cats fawning over him. House cats especially, the loners were a little more subtle and unwilling to admit that they were attracted to him. How sad... especially because they were obviously attracted in the end. Barracuda had more sucess stories then he knew what to do with. Those she cats were left behind, broken-hearted in the end - it was like they never learned. At least he was giving them something - either a romance to remember or a lesson that trusting other cats could be dangerous. A lesson he had already learned, and was more willing to relay then any other of the "life lessons" he had learned. He didn't say anything as they continued onward, simply waiting for her to make the next move.
Bubbles gave a small smile at Barracuda's words, masking her nerves. The molly may have been naive but she had lived with perpetual fear long enough to know that hiding it was sometimes better. Bubbles flicked her tail at Barracuda as she padded past and hurried out of the house, excitement speeding up her movements. Soon, they were in the fenced in yard and Bubbles gracefully leaped to the top of the fence and down onto the coarse grass on the other side, turning to look for Barracuda. Bubbles didn't know where the good hunting areas were, however, so she stepped back and allowed Barracuda to take the lead.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubbles gave a small smile at Barracuda's words, masking her nerves. The molly may have been naive but she had lived with perpetual fear long enough to know that hiding it was sometimes better. Bubbles flicked her tail at Barracuda as she padded past and hurried out of the house, excitement speeding up her movements. Soon, they were in the fenced in yard and Bubbles gracefully leaped to the top of the fence and down onto the coarse grass on the other side, turning to look for Barracuda. Bubbles didn't know where the good hunting areas were, however, so she stepped back and allowed Barracuda to take the lead.
Once they were over the fence, Barracuda brushed past the she cat with a smile on his maw. "Follow me... darling." He added the last word with a hint of teasing, though not enough to sound as though he were being rude. The tom knew there should be some good hunting areas around here, perhaps further from the fancy houses and streets, but he could always be wrong. Not that he would admit that, he would allow Bubbles to believe that he was perfectly in control of the situation. As he led the feline away from her home, the tom's mind started racing with how easy it would be to get control over here. A new area - a new situation - and only one cat to cling onto for support if she needed it. Ah, well - Barracuda supposed an opportunity would present itself to him. Luck was always on the tom's side, and now would be no exception. He would be lucky... one way or another, even if he had to make his own luck. When they reached an area that Barracuda thought would be good for hunting, he stopped and turned to his companion, that same charming smile on his maw. But it was only there for a second, because the next thing he did was crouch down in a semi-perfect hunting crouch. "Crouch down like I am, Bubbles." He ordered the she cat, glancing over at her expectantly. She seemed like the type to take orders well - so why shouldn't she do as he asked?