Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 21st, 2017, 09:24 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.
Alright! Accepted either way peep!
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)
(And when a 1 and a half-year old wolf turns into sans and dodges quite a few attacks from a much older mad wolf XP)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:45 PM
The Madness King

XD we’ll start as soon as rubinaito is finished with her forms :3
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Pack Information

Pack Name
Pack of Falling Stars

Alpha
Sage (MAD)

Beta
Open

Members
Blink (M; @Rubinaito )
Flicker (F; @Rubinaito )
[/URL]
Omegas
Open

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 21st, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM
The Madness King

Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.
Old November 21st, 2017, 10:56 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.
Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly
Old November 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly
"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡