by Estelle
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:59 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 07:25 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago now stood outside the citadel with Arya "they haven't reported to me yet" he said Arya narrowed her eyes "i have a feeling they ran into trouble" she said drago nodded "stay here ill be back once I've figured out whats going on" he said then suddenly jumped into the air and with a sonic boom shot off towards taren he flew down when he reached the city landing 5 yards from darkwings and looled at tharek "another enemy oh come on the other 6 were annoying enough now we gotta deal with you" he said sarcastically his eyes burned (i won't fight him unless you say for me to im really just here for comedic relief XD)

*spirit roared and the army clashed with the support of the others there in this dwarf kingdom. She knew that she would regain her strength and stood again.*”elseguard will never fall to the likes of you.” *she roared and looked at the dwarfs around her.*

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 19th, 2018, 06:56 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
*spirit roared and the army clashed with the support of the others there in this dwarf kingdom. She knew that she would regain her strength and stood again.*”elseguard will never fall to the likes of you.” *she roared and looked at the dwarfs around her.*
Claw then appeared beside spirit without his armor he had no access to his powers but still even without them he was a formidable opponent he had all 3 swords on him he drew his 9 foot sword and raised it into the air "FOR ELSGUARD THIS CITY IS OURS BEGONE DWARVES" he roared rushing a group of dwarves he started sliding through the mud he crouched low then spun when the dwarves were close enough swinging his sword he beheaded the whole group ( @Equinox check last page for my other reply)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 19th, 2018 at 06:57 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:19 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Drago now stood outside the citadel with Arya "they haven't reported to me yet" he said Arya narrowed her eyes "i have a feeling they ran into trouble" she said drago nodded "stay here ill be back once I've figured out whats going on" he said then suddenly jumped into the air and with a sonic boom shot off towards taren he flew down when he reached the city landing 5 yards from darkwings and looled at tharek "another enemy oh come on the other 6 were annoying enough now we gotta deal with you" he said sarcastically his eyes burned (i won't fight him unless you say for me to im really just here for comedic relief XD)
Tharek turned his blood red eyes on Drago as he landed. He smirked, but his eyes flickered with rage. “There you are. I thought you were gonna be late for the show.” He took a step towards Drago, making sure to step on Darkwings injured wing. The dragoness flinched.

Movement flickered to his right and he blasted a bolt of shadow in its direction. A group of soldiers went up in flames instantly, screaming. Tharek’s smirk grew to a cruel grin as he stopped in front of Drago.
(Yeah you can fight him, just don’t kill him XD)

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 19th, 2018, 09:53 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek turned his blood red eyes on Drago as he landed. He smirked, but his eyes flickered with rage. “There you are. I thought you were gonna be late for the show.” He took a step towards Drago, making sure to step on Darkwings injured wing. The dragoness flinched.

Movement flickered to his right and he blasted a bolt of shadow in its direction. A group of soldiers went up in flames instantly, screaming. Tharek’s smirk grew to a cruel grin as he stopped in front of Drago.
(Yeah you can fight him, just don’t kill him XD)
(Ill try not to XD this'll be quick we are talking about drago who's enraged right now) the purple outlines of the scales on dragos armor pulsed and the black scales turned white hiseyes went from blue to red "im glad im not late i hate missing the fun" drago said he blew tharek back with a punch to the chest knocking him back a couple of yards "you say u know about me then you should know that you have no chance of beating me" drago snarled

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 19th, 2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:40 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Claw then appeared beside spirit without his armor he had no access to his powers but still even without them he was a formidable opponent he had all 3 swords on him he drew his 9 foot sword and raised it into the air "FOR ELSGUARD THIS CITY IS OURS BEGONE DWARVES" he roared rushing a group of dwarves he started sliding through the mud he crouched low then spun when the dwarves were close enough swinging his sword he beheaded the whole group ( @Equinox check last page for my other reply)

Spirit looked at thin smiled acts she was a skilled swordess and she took out four in one blow. She said looking at him.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:07 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Spirit looked at thin smiled acts she was a skilled swordess and she took out four in one blow. She said looking at him.
Claw smiled back then parried a blow from a dwarf who was weilding a battle axe he cut the dwarf down then dodged multiple arrows that flew at him he drew his own bow knocked 5 arrows and fire them all at once each hit a dwarf

Old January 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
roar

Quote:
(Ill try not to XD this'll be quick we are talking about drago who's enraged right now) the purple outlines of the scales on dragos armor pulsed and the black scales turned white hiseyes went from blue to red "im glad im not late i hate missing the fun" drago said he blew tharek back with a punch to the chest knocking him back a couple of yards "you say u know about me then you should know that you have no chance of beating me" drago snarled
Tharek snarled as he was punched against a wall, and he sat up, rubbing the spot where he was struck. An idea flashed through his mind, and he smirked again.

He created a Shadow Illusion, a type of power that could morph thoughts into physical objects; they could be touched and held and used like any real thing. He made Arya.

He made the illusion appear as though Arya were running to make sure Drago was all right. Tharek contorted his face into a snarl, as if he were having second doubts about showing himself to Drago.

"Drago!" the Arya illusion shouted, running toward him. "You were taking so long I thought you'd been hurt!"

Tharek made an arrow fly through the air and strike the elf illusion through the heart. He laughed. "Turn around, Drago," he said. "Your elf's here."

Darkwings snapped her head up when she saw what was happening and yelled, "Arya!"

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 19th, 2018, 02:20 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

Tharek snarled as he was punched against a wall, and he sat up, rubbing the spot where he was struck. An idea flashed through his mind, and he smirked again.

He created a Shadow Illusion, a type of power that could morph thoughts into physical objects; they could be touched and held and used like any real thing. He made Arya.

He made the illusion appear as though Arya were running to make sure Drago was all right. Tharek contorted his face into a snarl, as if he were having second doubts about showing himself to Drago.

"Drago!" the Arya illusion shouted, running toward him. "You were taking so long I thought you'd been hurt!"

Tharek made an arrow fly through the air and strike the elf illusion through the heart. He laughed. "Turn around, Drago," he said. "Your elf's here."

Darkwings snapped her head up when she saw what was happening and yelled, "Arya!"
Drago laughed "you made a huge mistake tharek i know this is an illusion for arya would sense if i got hurt" drago said as he finished his sentence Arya actually did appear behind tharek and shot him in the back then rushed at him kicking him in the back as he flew forward she ported in front of him and smacked him in the face with the butt of the gun then kneed him in the stomach and shot him in the arm she stepped back and blew the smoke from her barrel twisted the revolver and placed it in its holster and walked over to drago (i dare tharek to try to hit Arya XD)

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 19th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:44 PM
roar

Quote:
Drago laughed "you made a huge mistake tharek i know this is an illusion for arya would sense if i got hurt" drago said as he finished his sentence Arya actually did appear behind tharek and shot him in the back then rushed at him kicking him in the back as he flew forward she ported in front of him and smacked him in the face with the butt of the gun then kneed him in the stomach and shot him in the arm she stepped back and blew the smoke from her barrel twisted the revolver and placed it in its holster and walked over to drago (i dare tharek to try to hit Arya XD)
The Shadow Lord's face fell, a mix of shock and anger. He let out a shout of pain as Arya kicked in the back. When she smacked him with the gun, he grunted and fell on his back. "Agh!" Tharek clutched his arm as blood spurted out. He glared up at the two, and forced a laugh. "Well, aren't you smart?" Grrr... this is harder than I thought it would be...

Darkwings struggled to her feet, groaning, and leaned on Arya for support. A ragged hole was torn in her wing and blood dripped from the tear.
(XD)

Last edited by dino.; January 19th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:59 PM
DragoVB

Quote:

The Shadow Lord's face fell, a mix of shock and anger. He let out a shout of pain as Arya kicked in the back. When she smacked him with the gun, he grunted and fell on his back. "Agh!" Tharek clutched his arm as blood spurted out. He glared up at the two, and forced a laugh. "Well, aren't you smart?" Grrr... this is harder than I thought it would be...

Darkwings struggled to her feet, groaning, and leaned on Arya for support. A ragged hole was torn in her wing and blood dripped from the tear.
(XD)
Arya set darkwings down by a wall a couple of healers came running up and Arya backed away turning to face tharek again she started walking towards him her hair went from its usual purple to a blood red and her eyes changed to a dark blue now she was mad drago placed himself in front of darkwings and the healers to protect them Arya pointed her gun at tharek and stopped 2 feet away from him "who are you to come and harm my friends" she said her voice shook with rage even drago looked surprised by her anger