Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
an unexpected meeting [p]
by starry
Last post by ellie
Today 06:00 PM
this is why.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:55 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:54 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:34 PM

Old December 15th, 2017, 10:44 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
All are accepred!
@Mystic @RosePelt145 @CinnamonCookie hi and im good, you?~ @Role
Good, thanks!)
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Caspia (Nickname: Cassy)
Type of mon: Leafeon
Personality: Tbrp
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: She is Smaller than most of her species, and she likes to travel, along with watching trainers battle. She is usually silent, preferring to sneak around than let her presence. Oh, and she usually wears an Attack Looplet on each of her front paws.

Name: Snowflake
Type of mon: Shiny Eevee
Personality: He has a Bit of a God Complex, and he is usually an optimist. He can usually find the best part of everyone, and usually ignores their obvious flaws. He likes to follow trainers, but hates the idea of being captured, So he rarely gets close, unless the trainer has another Eeveeloution, particularly an Eevee.
Sexuality: Bisexual, but prefers other males.
Other: He Usually carries around a Fickle Ribbon, The only item he has left to remember his previous trainer, which he ran away from.

(If you wish to figure out what the held items do, you can visit this site, and click on the category of the item you are looking for.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Held_item ))

Last edited by Akari; December 15th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Fire Crown
Type of mon: Braixen
Personality: Fire sticks to her look; feisty and daring. She always cracks a joke at the wrong moment but she seems to dislike being weaker than anyone else. She is somewhat full of herself but not really; just confident. She always is looking for trouble and always a good comeback. Fire doesn't know when to stop and can be a bit of a flirt sometimes. She will push her limits which can easily make her lose in a battle. She hates to accept help but she is somewhat kind to ones she cares for.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nah

Name: Wolf
Type of mon: Eevee
Personality: Wolf is shy and timid but loud when he cares about someone. When he cares about someone he is more protective and less shy. He doesn't really seem to fit his name but in some ways he does. He isn't really confident but will try to stick up for his friends. He can be kind and kind of cute when he likes someone.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions: Nope

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(are there pokemon trainers?) The team that sticks together (These are my current pokemon for real)

Name: Millie Type of mon: Miltank Gender: Female Personality: Has a hardy nature. Very mom like to the group and perfect supporter Sexuality: Straight Other: Moves (If limited to four) Rollout, milk, slam, take down (also has a wide lens from long ago and ability is scrappy) Questions: do we have limited moves?

Name:Porgy Type of mon: porygon2 Gender: None Personality: has a quirky nature Logical but enjoys the unexplainable Sexuality: can't have one Other: moves: conversation 2, recover, tri attack, zen headbutt ability: Download Questions: nope

Name: Vilile Type of mon: vulpix (alolan) Gender: female Personality: has a sassy nature Fun loving and childish has a Sexuality: straight (WHY DOES THIS MATTER?!) Other: Moves: icy wind, grudge, mean look, howl ability: snow cloak Questions: none

Name: Vapi Type of mon: vaporeon Gender: Male Personality: Fun loving with a bold nature he loves to splash his friends and hide in puddles Sexuality: no just no I give up on this part Other: Moves Helping hand, hail, protect, hydro pump ability: water absorb Questions: none

Name: Argi Type of mon: agaron Gender: male Personality:gentle nature Tough but soft hearted loves to play has a gentle nature Sexuality: Other: Questions:none

Name:Buster Type of mon: Talonflame Gender:Male Personality:Has a serious nature Fierce and serious but he’s kind of like a grandpa to the rest of the team Sexuality: I give up just no Other:Moves: Flame charge, fly, roost, peck Questions: none
Sure on the trainers if ya wanna include them also accepted and theres no limit to moves just dont go over board and have like 50~x)

Last edited by Tazzy; December 15th, 2017 at 12:27 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:25 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Name: Fire Crown
Type of mon: Braixen
Personality: Fire sticks to her look; feisty and daring. She always cracks a joke at the wrong moment but she seems to dislike being weaker than anyone else. She is somewhat full of herself but not really; just confident. She always is looking for trouble and always a good comeback. Fire doesn't know when to stop and can be a bit of a flirt sometimes. She will push her limits which can easily make her lose in a battle. She hates to accept help but she is somewhat kind to ones she cares for.
Questions: Nah

Name: Wolf
Type of mon: Eevee
Personality: Wolf is shy and timid but loud when he cares about someone. When he cares about someone he is more protective and less shy. He doesn't really seem to fit his name but in some ways he does. He isn't really confident but will try to stick up for his friends. He can be kind and kind of cute when he likes someone.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Questions: Nope
accepted~
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:26 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Name: Caspia (Nickname: Cassy)
Type of mon: Leafeon
Personality: Tbrp
Other: She is Smaller than most of her species, and she likes to travel, along with watching trainers battle. She is usually silent, preferring to sneak around than let her presence. Oh, and she usually wears an Attack Looplet on each of her front paws.

Name: Snowflake
Type of mon: Shiny Eevee
Personality: He has a Bit of a God Complex, and he is usually an optimist. He can usually find the best part of everyone, and usually ignores their obvious flaws. He likes to follow trainers, but hates the idea of being captured, So he rarely gets close, unless the trainer has another Eeveeloution, particularly an Eevee.
Sexuality: Bisexual, but prefers other males.
Other: He Usually carries around a Fickle Ribbon, The only item he has left to remember his previous trainer, which he ran away from.

(If you wish to figure out what the held items do, you can visit this site, and click on the category of the item you are looking for.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Held_item ))
Accepted~
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Lima looked around on the ground, seeing and leaves. She saw no dust, which made her happy. She smiled, and shook her tail to rid of debris.
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Flower skipped from behind a tree, hearing voices. The pikachu looked around, hearing noises. She ran to a rock, hiding behind it, so that no other pokemon could find her. I sure don't want any hostile pokemon attacking me. That won't be very fair. I can't use my electricity anymore.
Bump

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:16 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

<Somewhere in the middle of one of the forests.....>

Caspia laid in the sun, smiling, with her eyes Closed. Her tail twitched, and she slowly raised her head. She looked around, Before getting up, letting out a high-pitched sigh. She Started to Walk, leaving the safety of the cherry grove she called her home, heading out towards one of the trails she had made, oh so many years ago, from when she left her home the first time. "It's been Almost a year since I went on a real adventure.....Most of the Rescue teams have given up around here, letting themselves be captured.....by the trainers...." She said to herself, as she walked, self narrating her adventure. "Soon, I will reach the path that I had found, one that leads to my humble clearing, one of peace, happiness, and eternal silence...." She said, as she kept walking along the path, heading towards one of the trails the trainers had made. "Adventure awaits the Worthy, and my time come." She mumbled to herself, as she stepped onto the path nearly every trainer used on a daily basis. She smiled as she looked off into the distance, toward one of the cities, and smiled. "Ready or not, and probably not for that matter, Here I come..." she mumbled as she walked along the trail. She smiled as she passed by fields of green, lush trees, and the usual things in nature, but unlike most, she enjoyed to look at nature.

<Meanwhile, down near the beach....>

Snowflake was runnin', oh yes he was! With a group of young kids chasseing after him, poke balls in hand, who wouldn't be! "Stay Back you pesky Kids! I'm to Shiny for your pitiful eyesight, I'll blind you with my brilliance!" He called back, knowing they would not understand. Seeing's as they were not deterred, although some were tiring, he kept on running, hoping to tire them all out. He hated kids, always did, and always would. ~These kids seem especially persistent!~ He thought to himself as he ran, hoping that something could possibly distract them.

Last edited by Akari; December 17th, 2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
<Meanwhile, down near the beach....>

Snowflake was runnin', oh yes he was! With a group of young kids chasseing after him, poke balls in hand, who wouldn't be! "Stay Back you pesky Kids! I'm to Shiny for your pitiful eyesight, I'll blind you with my brilliance!" He called back, knowing they would not understand. Seeing's as they were not deterred, although some were tiring, he kept on running, hoping to tire them all out. He hated kids, always did, and always would. ~These kids seem especially persistent!~ He thought to himself as he ran, hoping that something could possibly distract them.

Seeing the shiny Eevee run by the small Eevee jumped out in front of the pesky kids that were chasing him. Oh kids are just as easy to trick. She thought as she held up a paw and whimpered trying to look hart. Her long ears were dropped and her tail was dragging the ground. Wait for it... She thought waiting to see if the kids would stop. If they did her plan would be running smoothly. If they didn't they had another thing coming.

Star nodded. "Well, to warn you it gets quite cold around here at night." She told the Jolteon. "Your friends my need more then themselves to keep them warm." She added flicking her tail at the sleeping Pokémon. "Also if your staying awhile there's a few berry trees around and you an come find me if you need help." She finished sitting down.
@Silverfrost.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all