Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:34 AM
volunteering for patrols?
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 01:54 AM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by alec
Today 01:53 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 01:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 01:49 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

@Timbergrowl
Blackhawk accepted as a warrior. He can be promoted to another Zeta if the pack becomes big enough for two.

@Burnpaw
Mistake is accepted
Storm accepted as hunter

@Swiftheart
Dusk accepted

@RosePelt145
Would you like to change the rank on fang? Her age would be a little young for the responibilities of a delta. Bullet would assign someone a little older.
And I'm not sure what you mean by that? The communication question. Just like in the warriors RP, they can talk, however you can use body language canines would use to communicate too.

@Aleka
Celeri accepted
Folium accepted

@Roledolf
Archie accepted

Also, the RP has started if you guys wish to go ahead and reply!
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name; Peach
Age; 6 years
Gender; female
Rank Desired; Lead scout
Love Interest; N/A
Mate; she won't be looking
Pups; none
Appearance; Unlike the other burly dogs peach sports a slender body of a greyhound with the long slender limbs and narrowed features. Her base coat consists of two colours which varies from a dull brown almost bronze color to a pearly white for her underside and parts of her face. Bump
Personality; Peach is a very quite dog, she often won't speak out to anybody unless spoken to in the first place. Despite this she is ridiculously friendly and won't hesitate to make friends if you make the first move. She doesn't exactly like to be connected deeply to others and prefers to keep herself on a mutual level with everyone to protect her heart from being to hurt if they die or get hurt, sick, lost etc. Though she is quite and doesn't like to get too close to people she has the strong ability to lead and not feel bad when making her own choices. She is very intellgamintelligent and has a strong sense of bravery in touch situations. She is relentless and somewhat ambitious.
Other/Plot Ideas?
with her emotional distance from everyone I'll be kinda thinking about
Finding her a mate but her resenting the fact that she loves them

Name; Delta
Age; 8 yrs
Gender; Male
Rank desired; Healer
Love interest; N/A
Mate; N/A
Pups; He could adopt one into his care
Appearance; An Airedale terrier here
Personality; delta is very smart, he is also quite proud of the fact but he knows how to keep his mouth shut when it needs to be. He is very calm and collected. He has a large sense of humour and loves to make others laugh all in good nature of course. He is a sweet and fun loving dog who mainly keeps to himself but won't be afraid to spark up a conversation or ever take any matters into his own paws. He is a basic neutral in the pack and likes to keep his thoughts to himself most of the time to avoid conflict. He is a peacemaker and hence fourth likes to keep fights from breaking out by interviewing whenever possible. He gets very uncomfortable during any sort of tension and is very good at seeing it between pack mates. He loves to console everyone about their problems and contribute to their well being emotionally and physically.
Other/Plot ideas; If having two highish ranking character is too much I will be glad to put peach down as a normal scout instead of the lead scout. I would rather prefer delta as the high ranking

@Suspiciousmindz

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:30 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Ooh I love this idea!

Name:
Kaia
Rank Desired:
Healer
Love Interest:
None
Mate:
None
(formerly Julo; deceased)
Pups:
None
(formerly Amber: deceased)
Appearance:
Due to her years on the run, Kaia has a slender, lean build with slow-twitch muscles that allow her to run for extended periods of time. True to husky nature, her frame is on the larger side. Her short fur is a russet color, a mix of brown and red that coats all of her back, some of her legs, and appears as markings on her face. She has a bushy tail that sticks out behind her, and the red fur here appears a bit lighter, almost a dark beige color. What's not painted red is a snow white, including her underbelly, legs, front face, and tiny paws. Her eyes are a muddy blue color, almost appearing as if they're clouded (however her sight is impeccable).
Personality:
Strong and independent, Kaia is not one to be pushed around. Her ability to stand her ground can often get her in trouble, but her free spirit wouldn't allow her to be any other way. Though she does obey orders from the Alpha, she is quick to call out if they're being irrational, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Her pride is strong and she is confident in her abilities. Not one to back down from a challenge, she will tackle her problems head on, and prefers to sort any issues out face-to-face. Despite this hard-headed side of her, she is also gracious and accepting of every individual. Her kindness and genuine personality make her easy to approach, and her sense of humor usually keeps those around her laughing. She has an exquisite sense of what others are feeling, and though she does not like to be the center of attention, she will not hold back advice for anyone seeking it.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
She's been on the run for years, so perhaps she ran into Bullet and his pack awhile back, and after proving herself by saving the life of a pack member Bullet assigns her as the pack's healer? We could always RP that happening too to make it more authentic! Up to you! I absolutely love this RP idea! (I am currently working on getting her backstory up on her character page! Let me know if you would like to view it!)

Name:
Jovie
Rank Desired:
Scout
Love Interest:
None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Jovie is a pure bred border collie, and due to this she has a small, lithe frame. Her agility and speed are top notch, and her muscles are lean and wiry. She has the traditional collie coloring of black and white, with a white stripe down the length of her nose. Her paws are small, allowing her to fit into tiny places - acting as the perfect spy. Her eyes are a golden color, almost like liquid honey. She has a red bandana that was tied around her neck by her previous owners from where she resided on a farm.
Personality:
Curiosity is one of her most known traits, and Jovie is always sticking her nose in places it doesn't belong. She likes to be apart of every conversation, and her upbeat personality can be somewhat contagious to those she is around. Her energy never seems to die down, and after running across farmland she can't ever seem to sit still. Jovie is a quick learner, and is always wanting to know as much as she can - like a sponge soaking it all up. She admires Marie substantially and is always trying to follow the retriever around to learn from her. Her loyalty and commitment to Bullet's pack has been strong since she first joined, and never wavers no matter the circumstances.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Perhaps she could be found by Marie when scouting for a new home as the RP is currently going? When she's found, she'll be scared and lost, but eventually warm up to Marie?

Last edited by Mauve; December 22nd, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:51 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Timbergrowl
Blackhawk accepted as a warrior. He can be promoted to another Zeta if the pack becomes big enough for two.

@Burnpaw
Mistake is accepted
Storm accepted as hunter

@Swiftheart
Dusk accepted

@RosePelt145
Would you like to change the rank on fang? Her age would be a little young for the responibilities of a delta. Bullet would assign someone a little older.
And I'm not sure what you mean by that? The communication question. Just like in the warriors RP, they can talk, however you can use body language canines would use to communicate too.

@Aleka
Celeri accepted
Folium accepted

@Roledolf
Archie accepted

Also, the RP has started if you guys wish to go ahead and reply!
Do I have to change the rank? Can I just change the age to, say, 40 moons?

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Name-Dusk

Age-2 years old

Gender-Female

Rank desired-Omega

Love intrest-

Mate-

Pups-

Appearence-Dark brown eyes and black fur.Has a black collar with some of the edges torn,and a small pink charm shaped like a crystal on the collar.
https://cdn4.littlethings.com/app/up...og-600x600.jpg

Personality-Fears everyone around her,and doesn't talk to anyone unless it's short or stuttery sentences.Listens to others obideintly,and ddoesn't complain.She keeps away from most other dogs,and thinks about the wrost result.

Other/plot ideas-She lived with her mother in a old basement,the only remains of the house their owners had lived in.The house was old,and the stone had been crumbling for years,until one day it gave away while she was gone looking for food.She couldn't find her mother anywhere and wondered around for a few months,until she ran into a few dogs from the pack.The accepted her and started training her,but soon realized she hated fighting,and never fought back,so they made her omega.She didn't complain,and when one of the pack members nipped at her or snapped at her,she would simply back away,or take the abuse silently.She will even listen to other omegas without complaint.
Storm X Dusk? He is compassionate towards Omegas due to his mother being one and could start to stick up for her maybe?
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 22nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Can I add one more character?

Name: Lithe
Rank Desired: Lead scout
Love Interest:Possible for Bullet
Mate: None yet
Pups: Will have future pups
Appearance:

Personality: Sly, intelligent, hardened by the life, seemingly cold, sharp-tongued, not afraid of anybody, confident.
Other/Plot Ideas: None right now
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:24 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

"If you were a flower, you'd be a daisy."

Name:
Lady Ophelia [ Ophelia ]

Rank Desired:
Subordinate → Pup Sitter

Love Interest:
o

Mate:
o

Pups:
o

Appearance:
. one . two . three .
Ophelia can appear to be frail at times, with her long legs, delicate features, and the air of pure innocence. The female is of premium standard, her Borzoi heritage being that of quality purebreds. At this young age, she is a rough beauty, but you can still see the vision that she will become. She has a silk-like coat, almost white in colour, a few peachy freckles showing up here and there. Ophelia can be seen usually with a flower crown upon her head, and sometimes a flower in her hair, though typically they are purely free flowing, never bound. She is of a light beauty, even stark in contrast to her pale mother, eyes the colour of multifaceted gold crystals that are always shimmering. Almost the epitome of Ophelia from Hamlet, she holds a frail innocent but tragic elegance in her being and appearance. Thick eyelashes and a graceful build only add on to her femininity.

Personality:
Elegant | Having inherited mom's grace and dad's traditionalism, Ophelia is every bit elegant in the way she moves and with that soft sweet voice. Of course, in these younger years being elegant is not her primary focus; she'd rather play.
Curious and Clever | Inheriting dad's wits, it only succeeds to make Ophelia an even more curious femme, sometimes sticking her nose where it may not belong as she tries to figure things out. As she grows older, her intelligence will prove more useful.
Endearing, Charming, and Amiable | A naturally sweet little thing, it's hard to not feel affection for delicate Ophelia. She has no real evil or angry bone in her body, only seeing the good in others. She has a special little charm about her, and is always superbly pleasant and friendly.
Romantic | Ophelia is a sentimental creature, heart filled over with love and affection. It's good when dealing with others and forming bonds, but can prove disastrous in certain situations.
Innocent | Ophelia holds no moral wrongs or sins, no evil motives or intent, and quite harmless. Pure, Ophelia shows the simplicity and naïveté of an other worldly person; though sometimes can be ignorant. Being as harmless and ignorant as she is and can be, it can be a cause for being taken advantage of for someone else's gains. She seems like she's in a dream of another world, where there can be no wrong and seems to be blissfully unaware.
Tragic | Sadly, this young canine can be extremely mournful, pathetic, and melancholic. Just like Ophelia in Hamlet, she's destined to experience great downfalls and utter destruction either by her own self or by the will and actions of another.
Fearful | Ophelia has a bit of a problem overcoming her fears, she's scared of the things that go bump in the night, of hooting owls, and the bees that chase her around. She want's to be brave like her father, and is desperately trying to put unnecessary fears behind her.
Dreamer | She's a dreamer, tending to daydream most of her days away if able to while sitting in the pack grounds, creating different realities to pass the time. She thinks there's more to life than just this.

Other/Plot Ideas?:
she was owned by a very rich family, and it almost shows in her persona. the female is very soft with the others, and certainly isn’t one to fight. think of her as a lady, do ladies fight?

her mate/love interest would be manipulative, and only wants to label her as their 'property'. When she gets old enough, she wants to become a pup sitter so she may please her mate/ love interest.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 23rd, 2017 at 07:46 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:46 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

High Ranks:
Alpha Male- Bullet
Alpha Female- Chosen through RP
Beta Male- Cronos
Beta Female- Chosen by the beta male
Delta(2/2)- Archie, Folium
Zeta(1/1)- Killer
Healers(1/3)- Akiya(in training)
Lead Hunter(1/1)- Isla

Mid Ranks:
Sigma(0/3)-
Lead Scout(0/1)-
Scouts(unlimited)- Marie
Hunters(unlimited)- Storm, Celeri
Warriors(unlimited)- Diego, Pine, Aziz, Blackhawk

Lower Ranks:
Pup Sitters(0/3)-
Pups(unlimited)-
Subordinates(unlimited)-
Omegas(unlimited)- Mistake, Dusk

Matching symbol colors means they share one of the following relations:
♥ = mates
☼ = love interests
• = family

[Rank Information]

This is the signup for [this] RP.

Everyone has evaccuated.
People are scarce to come by, however the bombing hasn't stopped. It's not as often as it used to be, but most buildings have been ruined. Everything's run down.
Nature has started to take it back over, the pack runs into many wild animals. Most of the time, the animals are viewed as prey, however you do get those large predators that wreck havoc on the pack's life.
The water is hard to come by and when you do find it, it doesn't taste good, but you've grown accustomed to it. It's better than nothing.
When you do hear the planes coming overhead, you rush for cover and pray your shelter doesn't get hit. Even if it doesn't, normally you move on with the pack.
It's not easy here.
You're always dirty, you're always hot during the day and you almost freeze at night.
The dogs can be aggressive to each other, but the pack has learned they need to work together to survive.
The question is... can you make it?

Notes-
Your dog(s) can have any accessory you wish as the Alpha does wear a vest.
Don't go overboard, but like Bullet, your dog can be genetically enhanced, please have a backstory to back this up though otherwise I might not accept it.
You're not limited to any breed/coloration.
Please make sure you know what your rank's responsibility is before applying for it! Available ranks can be found on the main RP thread.

Form-
Name:
Rank Desired:
Love Interest:
Mate:
Pups:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Plot Ideas?:

Name:Tom
Rank Desired:Lead Scout
Love Interestpen
Mate:none
Pups:none
Appearance:
Personality:he's a Husky with an odd coloration of black,grey,and silver it makes him look like a rock he has bloodred eyes
Tom is equipped with:One band around his forepaw with his name on it
Other/Plot Ideas?:idk

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:45 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Tiger
Rank Desired: Lead Scout
Love Interest: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Pups: OPEN
Appearance: White Great Dane with brown spots and yellow eyes.
Personality: fierce, has much respect for her leader whoever it is. Never tends to break rules or go against word of the alpha or beta. Will only go against orders if it is absolutely necassary.
Other/Plot Ideas?: not really. Apart from maybe she and the scouts have been ordered to check out a small pack of dogs and it ends up getting hostile. They were told not to leave until they have discovered everything however dogs were badly injured and dying so she makes the risky but brave decision to retreat in order to save lives.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@RosePelt145
Accepted then.

@Celestial
Delta accepted
Peach accepted

@Mauve
Kaia accepted
Jovie accepted

@Burnpaw @Jingle Fox @NightWarrior4Life
Lead scout was applied for a lot, however I though Celestial's character was best fit for the position.

@mompaws
accepted!