Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by nyx
Today 06:26 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:20 PM

Old January 17th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A New Generation [My Little Pony, OCs)

Oceanlight wandered around Sugarcube corner looking for something to do when she saw Storm Streak talking to his friends, Shimmer Bright and Streamer. Instantly turning red Oceanlight tried to stroll casually by without looking like an idiot. She failed.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 17th, 2018 at 04:21 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Name
Thunder Light || Cinnamon Flare || Ivy Berry
Sexuality
Bi || Bi || Gay
Type of pony
Unicorn || Earth Pony || Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark
Black coat ~ White and Grey mane (Striped) ~ Green eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) Feather in ink with blue swirls around it || Yellow coat ~ Light blue and white mane (White tips) ~ Pink eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A cannon with confetti flying out of it|| Orange coat ~ Blue mane ~ Purple eyes ~ (Cutie Mark) A compass with vines hanging around it
Talent
Magic (Grandson of Twilight) || Parties (Granddaughter of Pinkie) || Exploring new places
Personality
Calm ~ Serious ~ Sarcastic || Goofy ~ Hyper || Calm(ish) ~ Playful ~ Flirty
Crush/Significant other
Open || Open || Streamer? (But he gets rejected)
Other
I don’t really like Vanilla Ice Cream...
@Silentshade
Nice... Love all three! You're in! Cinnamon Flare and Storm Streak will really hit it off!
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:40 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Sweet! Thanks!]

Thunder Light sat in his house, reading a book. He wanted to learn every single spell there was to learn. The black stallion barely even knew how to teleport, every time he tried, it always went wrong in some way. He dragged his eyes away from his book and stared at his stairs. “Alright, I’ll just teleport to the bottom of my stairs.” Thunder Light’s horn began to glow with a blue aura. In a flash, he had moved from where he was. He looked around, in a few moments he realized he was outside. “Oh come on!”
~+~
Cinnamon Flare trotted around town. She was in a good mood today. Heck, she was in a good mood almost everyday. The yellow mare spotted the shop and broke into a run. Today she wanted to begin planning a party, and she knew just what she needed! Cinnamon Flare skidded to a halt as she entered the shop.“Hello! I need-! Wait...” The mare thought for a moment. “Oh, I’m sorry. Heh, I already have it at home, sorry!” The yellow pony darted out the door and began heading for home.
~+~
Ivy Berry dashed through a cloud. “Woah!” For a brief moment, he lost sight of where he was going and nearly fell out of the sky. I can’t mess up, I don’t want Streamer to see me mess up. The orange pegasus did loopy-loops as he flew toward the ground. “Woo!” He shouted as his wingtips brushed the grass before he sped back into the sky. Ivy Berry sat on a cloud and watched the town. “I wonder if I can talk to Streamer today...” He murmured to himself.

[All Open]

Character Site

Old January 17th, 2018, 08:15 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Oceanlight wandered around Sugarcube corner looking for something to do when she saw Storm Streak talking to his friends, Shimmer Bright and Streamer. Instantly turning red Oceanlight tried to stroll casually by without looking like an idiot. She failed.
Storm Streak's blue eyes shone as he saw Oceanlight. "hey, Oceanlight? Wanna tray some of Streamer's latest 'monstrosities'? They aren't half bad!" he reached for another, but retreated with a glare as Streamer slapped his hoof. "What was that for?!" he asked, a hint of a whine in his voice.
"That," Streamer growled, "was for calling the cookies 'monstrosities'! Do you have even a simple grasp of what that word means? Or are you really that thick headed?" He asked, giving the gray pegasus a look that clearly said: Are you as dumb as you act?
"Honest to goodness Storm Streak! Don't call something an 'monstrosity' and then say 'they aren't half bad'! It's contradicting yourself!" Shimmer Bright said as she took a drink of water. "But... He is right, the cookies are amazing Streamer, I think they're going to be best sellers! Especially this cinnamon chocolate surprise! It's just the right blend of sweet and fiery!" she said, taking another bit of the chocolate cookie with red candy bits.
"You.... You really think so Shimmer?" Streamer asked, his green eyes wide. His face went pink as the creamy white mare nodded. She... she LIKES THEM! She really, truly likes them! All he did was nod, but inside he was screaming like a foal. He turned to Storm Streak. "At least ONE of you likes them..." he snapped.
Storm Streak wasn't paying the least bit of attention, having turned to Oceanlight a few minutes back. "So... Oceanlight? How you enjoying the weather as of late? I try to keep it sunny, but warning: tomorrow, expect some.. lightning," he smirked, and as a afterthought, even had the decency to wink at her.

(Storm Streak... quit trying to flirt, your going to make the poor girl pass out)
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Oceanlight thought red complimented her well, considering she turned it all the time. "I.. I .. Hi" Oceanlight stumbled over her words trying to to look like a complete idiot while Stormstreak complimented her. She thought she might faint from the thought.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old January 17th, 2018, 10:40 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(Is this still open to join? Form just in case:

Name: Squeaker
Sexuality: straight
Type of pony: Pegasus
Looks, including cutie mark: ok then*learns how to draw mlp style* ta-daaa!
talent: mimicry and can kinda understand animals
Personality: tbrp
Crush/ Significant other: thunder light? @Flameleaf
Other: dis b ok, right? ...vanilla.
)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; January 18th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:25 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Silver Dream was flying around Sugarcube Corner, trying to catch a whiff of the sweet smelling cakes. And when she did, she let out a sigh of happiness. She then entered the building, and sat down.
"Hi Streamer!" She said. She smiled and awaited a response.
( @Silentshade)

Applesauce was in the apple orchard, trying to find a nice looking apple tree. He finally did, and peered up at the ripe, red apples. "Mmm" He said. He turned around, and kicked the tree, trying to get the apples down.
(Open!)

Sapphire Moonlight was in her boutique, that doubled as her home. She let out a yawn as the sun shined through her window. She then realized.. "I slept in!!" She said frantically. She ran downstairs, and flipped the sign on her window to say "Open!" By using her magic. She let out a sigh of relief,
and sat down behind her counter.
(Open!)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Might disappear again

Fine with me

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 18th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Might disappear again

Thunder Light began murmuring angrily to himself as he entered his house. He sat down on the floor and began reading again. A few minutes passed and came came across the spell to make yourself float, using your own magic. “Ah, maybe I can try this.” The unicorn began the spell. He watched as his body soon began to glow with a blue aura. “Okay, now to the next part.” The black pony took a deep breath and began. In about 20 seconds, he was hovering above the ground. “Finally!” He said, glad that he was able to do the spell.
~+~
Cinnamon Flare bounced into her house. She sat down in the center of the room and looked up at the walls and ceiling. “Okay, time to plan!” The mare stood and giggled. “Who am I kidding, I’m great at planning.” She got to her feet and trotted over to a boxes lines against the wall. “Do I have everything I need?” Cinnamon Flare leaned forward and began tossing things out of the box. In about five minutes, party streamers, confetti and more lay all over. “Oh, Oops.” She said as she looked at the mess she made.
~+~
Ivy Berry jumped off of the cloud and glided down to the town. “Woo, that was fun.” He looked into the everfree forest. “I know its not new...” He flicked his ears. “But I still wanna explore a bit...” The pegasus unfolded his wings and flew toward the forest with a boost of speed. “Everfree forest, here I come!” He shouted as he entered the dark forest. He kept flying until the tow wasn’t in sight anymore. Ivy Berry landed and folded his wings. He looked around, then trotted forward. “I hope I find something interesting.” The pony glanced at his cutie mark. “After all, it is my talent...”

[All Open]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 18th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 05:37 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Silver Dream was flying around Sugarcube Corner, trying to catch a whiff of the sweet smelling cakes. And when she did, she let out a sigh of happiness. She then entered the building, and sat down.
"Hi Streamer!" She said. She smiled and awaited a response.
( @Silentshade)

Applesauce was in the apple orchard, trying to find a nice looking apple tree. He finally did, and peered up at the ripe, red apples. "Mmm" He said. He turned around, and kicked the tree, trying to get the apples down.
(Open!)

Sapphire Moonlight was in her boutique, that doubled as her home. She let out a yawn as the sun shined through her window. She then realized.. "I slept in!!" She said frantically. She ran downstairs, and flipped the sign on her window to say "Open!" By using her magic. She let out a sigh of relief,
and sat down behind her counter.
(Open!)
"Oh, Hey Silver Dream! What brings you in here today?" Streamer asked as he set a freshly frosted cake into the glass display case. "Oh, I bet you smelled the cakes, funny, Storm Streak was in here about three seconds ago and asked for a 'free taste' of course I said no, he gets under my skin all the time!" The golden yellow colt held up a spatula. "However, since you're not Storm Streak, how about a piece? On me," he added.