Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:55 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:39 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: w o n d e r l a n d

[COLOR="Pink"]name
age *Unknown, looks to be the same age as the people that fell in Wonderland.*
role*A Wonderland Creature*
pronouns *Under his disguse he is male, so he refers to he, him, but doesn't have any gender to refer to, so they, or it.*
gender identity *Genderless*
appearance >Normal< (Top Left ) https://goo.gl/images/qEE2Gr >True Form< A pale skinned grey eyed boy with a shaved head. >Core< https://goo.gl/images/sraBVs
personality< Superatic, and deciving, but primitive at the core, as he cannot speak on his own.
species / race< A Husk. They learn easily, and can be manipulated to be the perfect spy. They only develop personality similar to others of their surroundings. To blend in, they take the form of the most common thing at the time, whenever they please. True to their name, they can be filled with specific knowledge to maker them bias to you, like brainwashing. Most won't discover their core until too late.
other / questions< Looks like others had the same idea of a true form..
So much for being original, but I hope it still works..

mention @tinyalienkid[/FONT]

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; January 18th, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
it's all in your head.

ah, yes. such a lovely home. her thoughts purred, eyes glowing with pure insanity. no light could be seen in the depths of emptiness held within her one eye, the other covered by her hair at all times. the blue locks provided a great shield from the sight, but whenever she moved just enough, her hair would reveal the mutiliated face in which she sought to keep hidden. sighing, she ran a clawed hand through her hair, making sure it covered her face before a grin pulled at her lips. sharp fangs glinted in what light still existed, nose scrunched boredly.she prowled through Wonderland, ears perked and tail swaying. her head tilted to the side as she moved to walk on all fours, humming a small tune. after a few seconds, she morphed into her feline-like form, leaping into twisted tree and prancing along the branches.

[ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito ]
With a soft shine something can be seen within the twisted forest, hanging onto a branch was a necklace, with a red like stone within and it’s metal was gold, pure gold but that was nothing compared to what darkness lies inside for those that are pure or simply have a strong desire for power or just simply insane can see it’s true colors. Like a black shadow moving within a Red Sea it lived and moved as if it was a see though cell. No animal dared to get near it and those that had to guts to try ended up as a other dead body on the floor. This it can not control even if it wanted to, it’s power can only be used and controlled by a other not like this. @Rubinaito

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 18th, 2018 at 09:22 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:45 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

London was falling. Falling, falling... through a deep hole that seemed to swallow her up, the light from above disappearing within minutes. She was falling, tumbling through the darkness and hurdling to an unknown. An unknown that oddly, she wasn't frightened of, nor absurdly glad to go to. In all likelihood, she was falling into a place she had visited only in her dreams; a place full of wonder and magic and yet as deadly as the real world. Crazy and strange, London felt like Wonderland would only be a world within her imagination- but as she fell, her skirt billowing her around her, London knew that she was heading to the only place that she'd truly fit into. Clutching onto her sack full of clothing, which she toted around everywhere as per Jameson's wishes, London slowed down and slid to a stop right before landing gently on the ground. "Starting out one more time..." She mumbled softly to herself.
Heart of gold, sun don't shine. Jameson answered, his voice a soft murmur in the back of her mind.
"Will we ever see the light of day?" London finished, running her tongue over her lips and strutting forward to the table where she saw a key and a familiar bottle. Plucking it up, she inspected it- as one should- and it was revealed that rather than the familiar drink she knew, it was poison. "Hm." She hummed in vague annoyance, placing it down and plucking up the key. "Well, if that bottle is poison and the key is different, I suppose it's the bigger door this time." She spoke mostly to herself, although Jameson was keen on listening in. Moving to the large door, she unlocked it and threw it open to reveal a winding maze- of which she knew the way. And that was, of course, the opposite of what she knew.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

it's all in your head.

a glint caught her eye, causing a rush of curiosity to rush through her. she cocked her head to the side with a small, incomprehensible sound, ears flattening. her long, lion-like tail lashed, her claws flexing against the tree. taking a look around her, she noticed that nothing was around the necklace. no animals, no insects, not even what was left of the enchantment within the once lovely land had managed to find its way to the jewelry. without a thought, she crept forwards and jumped up onto a branch that hung close to the necklace, shifting into her humanoid body with one swift motion. as she swayed in the air, holding onto the branch with her legs, her tail swept up and held her hair in place. her position- upsidedown, hanging from a tree- could easily cause her face to be revealed. and she certainly didn't want that. after situating herself, the WonderCreature reached towards the seemingly harmless jewelry, though she should know that nothing in Wonderland was safe.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
it's all in your head.

a glint caught her eye, causing a rush of curiosity to rush through her. she cocked her head to the side with a small, incomprehensible sound, ears flattening. her long, lion-like tail lashed, her claws flexing against the tree. taking a look around her, she noticed that nothing was around the necklace. no animals, no insects, not even what was left of the enchantment within the once lovely land had managed to find its way to the jewelry. without a thought, she crept forwards and jumped up onto a branch that hung close to the necklace, shifting into her humanoid body with one swift motion. as she swayed in the air, holding onto the branch with her legs, her tail swept up and held her hair in place. her position- upsidedown, hanging from a tree- could easily cause her face to be revealed. and she certainly didn't want that. after situating herself, the WonderCreature reached towards the seemingly harmless jewelry, though she should know that nothing in Wonderland was safe.

Almost immediately, something dark comes out of the necklace and suddenly grabbed onto the wonderland creatures hand, spikes digged into her hand and seemed to be sucking Her blood as slowly almost dangerously. The shadow like webs that held onto her soon became like claws and a shadow like figure of a wolf like beast begins to take shape, it’s eyes glowing pure white as it suddenly opens it mouth and roars “ UNWORTHY!!” It roars with a deathly cry and soon it just begins to summon a other claw ready to slash at her. A other ability of the Stone, to prove that you are worthy but hold insanity you my fight them but if you are pure and far from this world. It won’t be so hard on taming it. Unfortunately... this wonderland creature failed. Now must face the demons inside.

@Rubinaito
Old January 18th, 2018, 10:26 PM
the tale of six.

it's all in your head.

she snarled, her arm falling limp in the demon's grasp. her tail dropped, revealing the mutilated half of her face. there was no eye socket, only marks of which the darkness had slashed at her in order to consume her very soul. her fangs sharpened, tail lashing as a dark substance leaked from her wounds. "you can't kill someone's imagination," the WonderCreature said, voice a simple purr in the roars of the demon. her songs couldn't work on other creatures- no, for they were the same as her. closing her eye, she whispered a sweet song, form fading as she spoke.

"lullaby, lullaby
cry, cry, cry
she sings a lie
her heart shall die

singer of the fallen skies
lullaby, lullaby
out of sight
prowling through the night"

and with that, she disappeared, though her being grew once again further away from the beast, her arms crossed with annoyance. "WonderCreatures can't kill others of their kind."

[ it's hard to not be overpowered while not getting your character killed ;n; ]

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
it's all in your head.

she snarled, her arm falling limp in the demon's grasp. her tail dropped, revealing the mutilated half of her face. there was no eye socket, only marks of which the darkness had slashed at her in order to consume her very soul. her fangs sharpened, tail lashing as a dark substance leaked from her wounds. "you can't kill someone's imagination," the WonderCreature said, voice a simple purr in the roars of the demon. her songs couldn't work on other creatures- no, for they were the same as her. closing her eye, she whispered a sweet song, form fading as she spoke.

"lullaby, lullaby
cry, cry, cry
she sings a lie
her heart shall die

singer of the fallen skies
lullaby, lullaby
out of sight
prowling through the night"

and with that, she disappeared, though her being grew once again further away from the beast, her arms crossed with annoyance. "WonderCreatures can't kill others of their kind."

[ it's hard to not be overpowered while not getting your character killed ;n; ]
It’s eyes glowed when she suddenly disappeared. They began to growl loudly and suddenly roar loudly but suddenly the roar stops as it suddenly grabs onto the tree breathing heavily and loudly in pain “ ... please..... save me... it...” than suddenly and slowly began to disappear back into the necklace and once again... it hanged there quiet and alone... no sound came it .. only darkness swimming within.

@Rubinaito
If you ain’t busy my friend :3
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:05 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

London took a left and finally exited the maze much to her relief. The absence of flowers made her uneasy- it was simply thorns and leaves without even a splash of harmless color or a soft rose to break up the monotonous camouflage the maze was made of. However, London wasn't sure if what was outside the maze was better- for her dream world was, while still recognizable, nightmarish. It was disturbing how much it was different but yet London felt an odd comfort in its difference. Blinking, she spotted a necklace not too far away, dangling from the branches of a tree.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
London took a left and finally exited the maze much to her relief. The absence of flowers made her uneasy- it was simply thorns and leaves without even a splash of harmless color or a soft rose to break up the monotonous camouflage the maze was made of. However, London wasn't sure if what was outside the maze was better- for her dream world was, while still recognizable, nightmarish. It was disturbing how much it was different but yet London felt an odd comfort in its difference. Blinking, she spotted a necklace not too far away, dangling from the branches of a tree.
Soon the necklace glows softly once again as if it was trying to lure the girl to it. Black danced with red as it just hanged there, waiting to be used. To be wore like it was meant to be. shadows under the necklace moved a bit slowly almost dancing like the darkness within the necklace. Now it waits... calmly... almost desperately.
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:48 AM
the tale of six.

it's all in your head.

lullaby watched the necklace from afar,
her tail lashing. she lowered her ears and crouched down, nose twitching. in the corner of her eye, the human came into view, causing a smile to curl upon her face. new friends! though, as the human went near the necklace, lullaby cowered back. the wounds from the attack were still fresh on her skin. after a few moments, she huffed and turned around, jumping down with a quick shift into her animal form. she looked back, then ran forwards and away from the two.

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥