Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:05 PM

Old January 17th, 2018, 03:12 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

I.........
I don't know where to start O30
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:24 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

(Hmmm)
(Well, you could have Kopa with Kiara and Claire)
(Ooh, or Uzuri could be with Kiyu and Kila!)
Kiara didn't know what it was but something about this cub was off. The way she stood; Shoulders tense, one paw back, ears perked forward, shifting her back paws every now and again. She seemed to be bracing herself for something - Anything. Yet she seemed completely calm. Her purple eyes never moved from Kiara's, and Kiara stared back unflinchingly. The look in her eyes was... Odd. The other cub - Claire - Looked like she was trying to see into Kiara's soul. Trying to make sense of the situation. There was a fire, a bright, burning fire in those purple eyes, filled with a deep longing for... Something. Some caged desire. Thiscub was off. Very off. "Are you alright?"

"Fine."
Claire replied without any hesitation, eyeing Kiara almost critically. So this was Kion's sister. She definitely didn't seem like a fighter. Then again, Claire had to remind herself, Kion was only a fighter because that's how he'd been trained. And honestly Kion was only a fighter whenever Lucifer wasn't around. Well, Claire honestly wanted to see how he was now. Hopefully he wasn't going soft. "You're Kion's sister." She said suddenly. It wasn't a question.

"Yes," Kiara looked a little surprised at this, studying Claire curiously. So this cub knew her brother, huh? "You know Kion?" She flicked her tail, glancing in the direction Claire had come from before looking back at the cub. "You guys friends?"

"You could say that,"
Claire said slowly, shifting her paws. Her stance relaxed, realizing there was no potential threat. Even if there was, she felt like she could easily take Kiara in a fight. But, she probably wouldn't have to. The Princess seemed nice enough, at least. "We're... Allies." She narrowed her eyes. "We used to work together. Do you know where I can find him?"

"Honestly, not sure."
Kiara replied slowly, carefully, watching Claire closely. Again, something was off about the cub. Work together? The Princess wondered, frowning faintly to herself. What does she mean by that?"He's probably patrolling with the Guard. But he might be at Pride Rock by now."

Claire raised an eyebrow at the Princesses words, head tilting ever so slightly to the side. Patrolling with the Guard. She thought. Of course, she remembered Kion mentioning something about a Lion Guard, right? Right. Ah, Claire remembered now. Well, hopefully it was keeping Kion sharp. "Mm." Her eyes narrowed faintly. Kiara seemed to drift out of sight, but Claire knew she was still right there. Claire's thoughts trailed off, her eyes seeming to glaze over. "I need to tell him something... Something important."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:33 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

(Noooo I like long posts xD)
(I gotcha Star)

Atazi was lost in her own thoughts as well, although they weren't preoccupied with trivial things nor was she thinking of the Desert. Rather, she was remembering a time when things had been peaceful and happy- it was a good way to cope with the negative emotions that came with even saying Lucifer's name. She had noted that Kion had almost called him 'Master' which didn't surprise her in the slightest- she had bowed down to him as well. Her mind wandered from subject to subject, changing and shifting like the winds blowing through the savannah grasses. The dark brown lioness lifted her head slightly, remembering a name- a very particular name that she hadn't thought of in such a long time. Kovu. Her gaze flicked over to the dark, dry landscape just to their right, a good 10 miles away (although still visible thanks to the flat landscape). She wondered how he was doing, her twin brother. The adoptive children of Zira and Scar were identical, the difference only in their gender and their eyes. All she needed to do was imagine herself to look more masculine with green eyes and boom, Kovu was there. Thinking about the appearance of her brother led her to thoughts of Sari, her daughter. She had been beautiful when she was born, and Atazi couldn't help but bond with the child as she began raising her. Sari gave her a hope that perhaps she could find happiness in the camp- only for Lucifer to rip her away and cast Atazi out into the Desert, done with her. Atazi's frown deepened, and her sour expression grew into a vengeful anger. If that tiger was still alive, he would pay dearly...

Sari opened her eyes, stretching her jaws wide open with a yawn and blinked as sunlight filtered into the cave she was curled up in. Poking her head out, she glanced around- curious to see if she could find Sade before the older cub knew she was awake. Perhaps Koja was off hunting and give her a chance to finally show off her sneaking skills to Sade! Her haunches wiggled in excitement at the thought of spooking the older cub, a mischevious grin curling her jaws into a smirk of satisfaction. Treading forward lightly, Sari glanced around and focused her gaze on the familiar greyish pelt and licked her jaws in anticipation. "One, two..." She whispered. "Three!" She launched forward and pounced lightly on Sade's back, tugging playfully at the cub's ear. "Rrrrgh! I gotcha!" She proclaimed cheerfully.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:38 PM

(Thanks Red XDD)

Sade jerked awake and let out a frightened squeal. She scrambled to her paws, only to fall forward in all her rush.
(How old is Sari btw?)

(Wait....)
(What If Uzuri's been missing for the past few months, and has been living with the Prides? o3o)
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(O.M.G.)
(That would be so ironic XDDDDD)
Kion sighed, trying now to focus on something else. Anything else. His thoughts focused on... Way back, before the whole thing with Lucifer. Back when things were happy and cheerful. Back when he didn't have to fake a smile, force a laugh. Back when he didn't jerk awake from a nightmare, gasping, trying not to scream out, not wanting to wake his family. Back when he wasn't afraid. Afraid of tigers. Afraid of the desert. Afraid of his family. Afraid of himself. Back when he could trust and he wasn't afraid to. Back when he didn't feel like he had to guard himself from the world in order to stay safe from the bad things. Back when he could see the good things. Those days... He missed those days. Playing baobab ball with Bunga. Enjoying free time with his siblings. Fighting off enemies with the Guard. Going on adventures with Chaka. Kion didn't go on adventures anymore. He didn't venture beyond the borders of the Pridelands. Not even to go visit Chaka's Empire. Not anymore. He couldn't bring himself to leave his home. He felt... Somewhat safe in the Pridelands. He just wished he'd felt like that before...

The cub shook his head, as if it would erase the memories, erase the past, and stopped walking. They were there now, back at Pride Rock, back home, and his flattened ears slowly pricked up, feeling relief rush through him. "We're here." He murmured, closing his eyes for a second before opening them again, gesturing for Atazi to follow before leading the way up the slope to go inside.

##

"Important?" Kiara echoed the other cub, looking somewhat doubtful as she studied Claire. She couldn't bring herself to trust the lioness cub. Not... Yet. She just seemed so off. Not evil, but not exactly good. Like something in between. But Kiara couldn't quite place it just yet. And she certainly was hesitant to allow this cub near her brother. After all, Kiara was quite protective of her siblings. What did this girl want with Kion? "What is it?"

Claire narrowed her eyes ever so slightly as she met Kiara's gaze. She could see the clear distrust in her eyes, and it made her want to chuckle, amusement suddenly flaring up in her purple eyes as her head tilted faintly, eyebrows furrowing. Ah. Protective big sister, eh? Sweet and all but.. Kion doesn't need her protection. At least not from me. She and Kion had their differences - Boy, did they have their differences. But in the end they were pretty much the same. In the end they both ended up on the same team. Yet, somehow, on different teams. Their whole relationship confused Claire. And they weren't even friends. But they weren't enemies. They were... Acquaintances. Allies. "Look, Princess - I don't know if you know who Lucifer is," She paused, raising an eyebrow before speaking again. "No? Okay, well he's a tiger. And, Kion and him have some history. Basically, he's dead, and I feel like Kion would like to know." Her tail twitched almost irritably, and her muzzle lowered faintly. "So, can I speak with him or not?"

Kiara didn't really know what to think about this. Lucifer? Who in Mufasa's name is Lucifer? She wondered. Kion had certainly never mentioned a tiger named Lucifer. And they had history? How can that be? Kion hated tigers. The few times she'd seen her brother come in contact with a tiger, it never ended well. Kion would freeze, then he'd start growling, and go into this frenzy-like state. Kiara didn't really know what set him off with them. She asked, but Kion never gave her an answer. He changed the subject, he shrugged, sometimes he just turned around and walked away from her. Kiara had long since given up trying to understand and she was sure her family had, too. The only thing they could do was just make sure to keep him away from tigers. "Oh." She mumbled, narrowing her eyes faintly before shaking her head. "I.. Uh.. Sure. I can take you to Pride Rock or, something.. I don't know if he'll be there, but you can stay and wait for him if you want."

"Great."
Claire mused, a small smirk tugging at her lips. "Thank you. Lead the way, Princess." She heard a sigh, and only flicked her ears in acknowledgement at the soft "Follow me" that Kiara gave. She watched the Princess head off but stayed where she was for a moment. Then, slowly, she moved to follow, but not before casting one last glance over her shoulder toward the desert. Then she took a deep breath, straightened up, and turned ahead to follow Kiara, head raised confidently.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; January 17th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:19 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

(Only a few months. She's just old enough to be able to speak coherently and be a rebellious cub, but isn't very big or smart. I'd say Koja probably had to take care of both of them.)

The lion-tiger cub squirmed excitedly and climbed off of Sade to fall to the ground next to her. "I gotcha!" She squealed again, her small little paws flailing in the air above her and stretching out her tiny claws in excitement. Her tail lashed swiftly, jittery and energetic with the adrenaline rush that came with spooking and pouncing on Sade successfully. She stretched out and yawned, her jaws stretching open as she ran her tongue over her teeth, her sharp saber-teeth glinting in the sunlight. She didn't remember her mother, or her father- as far as she knew, she was the only one of her kind, even though she had so many half brothers and sisters. Sari looked up her soft brown fur rustling and revealing the much darker stripes hidden beneath the tuft of fur on her head that looked so much like hair. She snuggled closer to Sade and looked up adoringly at her. "Hi!" She chirped, kicking out her back feet and flattening them against the soft earth beneath them. "Where's Koko?" Sari couldn't pronounce Koja's name easily, and had taken to calling him 'Koko' instead.

Atazi slipped closer to Kion, her pelt almost brushing against his. "If you can have a chance, I'd like to talk to you." She muttered under her breath, glancing over at Bunga and twisting her mouth into a slight sneer. It wasn't out of spite- it was just a habit. Atazi genuinely didn't want anybody to know about the Saber Kingdom, for it was a nightmare that should go untold. "Meet me under that tree by the lake-" She motioned at a large tree a few tail-lengths away from a small lake. "- when everyone's asleep." She then turned away and padded inside, sniffing around in vague interest. She spotted a partially eaten zebra and walked over. She adored zebra- it was such a rarity in the Outlands.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Aw yay XD)
Kion blinked when Atazi came to his side, and he stopped walking for a second, casting a glance toward her silently. His mouth snapped shut when she spoke, seeming very uneasy, but he nodded slowly. "Alright." He mumbled simply, shaking out his fur as Atazi padded inside. He wasn't one hundred percent sure what she wanted to talk about but he had a pretty good guess. The Sabers... Maybe something about her daughter. If she wants my help, Kion thought, his heart quickening just slightly. She's come to the wrong lion. I can't... I...

"You okay?" Bunga was beside him now, a hand on the cub's shoulder once more, looking beyond concerned as he stared up at his best friend. Kion had just stopped acting weird. When he first came back from wherever he had been before, he was jumpy and nervous and always so lost in thought. But that had slowly began to slip away in time, and he was just now starting to act a little bit normal. But now this lioness was here and Kion was acting... Strange again. Bunga just didn't understand.

"What?" Kion snapped out of his trance instantly, pausing to glance at Bunga briefly before shrugging, moving away slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine." He cleared his throat, then flicked his tail over Bunga's head when the honey badger opened his mouth again, the lion cub just wanting to change the subject. "So, you wanna get back to our patrol?" He asked, turning to head back down, but something off in the distance caught his attention. He narrowed his eyes. He was able to make out the pale brown pelt of his sister... And a darker brown pelt of another lioness beside her. Anyone else wouldn't have known, even if they knew Claire. But Kion knew. Kion could see it - The way the lioness carried herself, shoulders tense, head high, muzzle pointed forward, tense and ready for anything. Kion's mouth opened and for a second all he could do was stare in shock as the two approached. He didn't know how to feel about this. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe it wasn't Claire.

But then purple eyes met his and everything fell, yet lifted at the same time. Kion didn't need any more of a confirmation. The half-cold, half-warm purple gaze that held his was enough. Claire. "Mother of Mufasa, I don't believe it..."

##

Lilliana was curled up inside Pride Rock, her head resting on her paws and her ice blue eyes staring ahead absently. She didn't move when Atazi entered, but her ice blue gaze drifted toward the lioness, one eyebrow raising silently. Lilliana was young, but she was intelligent for her age. And she most definitely knew everybody in her Pride, and this girl was unfamiliar. The cub's nose twitched, watching silently as Atazi headed over toward the remains of the zebra, and she finally shifted a little to lean slightly to one side, staring at Atazi intently. "Hello,"

Forever...

Old January 17th, 2018, 05:40 PM

(Okay x3)
(Also Random I'm doing it XD)
"Hmm??" Sade yawned, stood up and stretched "I dunno. He musta gone out." She blinked her drowsy eyes.
(You know.........Sari could actually help a lot with my plan >:3)
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

"Hello." Atazi replied without missing a beat, taking a bite out of the zebra and settling down in a rather graceful fashion. She was in the presence of royalty, after all, she thought to herself with a slight mixture of a smirk and sneer rising gently to her maw. Again, she didn't dwell on the reason why she hated the Prideland royalty in particular but it wasn't a good reason to be sure. She ran her tongue over her jaws, cleaning them off neatly before fixing her cold blue gaze on Lilliana. "You're about Sari's age." She noted, dipping down to take another bite. Sari was approaching the age of three months at this point- she must be walking and talking by now, Atazi considered while she swallowed. And I missed it all. "Well, I'm Atazi." The young lioness said rather bluntly, frowning as she stared down at the Zebra. She wanted to eat some more, but it would be rude of her to devour the whole thing- even if she held no regard for royalty. Then, her gaze flitted to the picturesque scene outside the cave and made up her mind. They had enough food, they could spare the rest of the zebra. She dug back in, this time not saying anything more; she only waited for the child to respond.

(Tell me what thou needest from Sari, and thou shalt receive.)

Sari rolled to her feet and planted them firmly on the ground in an attempt to mimic Sade's posture. "Okay!" Sari chirped after a moment, flicking her tail back and forth. "Where you going?" She asked curiously, dropping the posture and skipping around Sade with the boundless energy of a young cub. "Can I come with you? Ooh! We should go to the falls and chase the butterflies! Or to the meadow to make flower crowns or the desert to draw in the sand or the savannah to play hide and seek or the mountains to go up waaaaaay high and watch all the animals from up in the sky, like birdies!" She chattered endlessly, hopping about and skipping to and fro like a typical child. Her attention was caught by a butterfly fluttering past and let out an excited squeal and began chasing the blue-winged insect, flailing her paws in a ridiculous manner in an attempt to catch it. "Ugh! Come! Here!" She grunted, hopping on her back legs and clapping her paws together, barely missing the beautiful creature with her tiny, pearly-white claws. "Pooh, it got away." She pouted before her expression lit back up and she ran back over to Sade.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM

(I need Sari to get Kion)
(As soon as it happens x3)
"You're such a goof!" Sade giggled, bopping Sari's chest with her nose "I'm just going to get some fish from the lake. Wait here until Koja or Tsuki get back, okay?"