Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:46 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:45 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:40 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by XxGhostStarsxX
Today 05:36 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:34 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 11:00 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord shrugged. He wasn't exactly that excited, but he just went with it. Principal, he was going to be meeting the principal. Was that good? He didn't know. Honestly you need to stop asking yourself stupid questions. the voice once again muttered in his mind. You'll get answered at some point, it added, and Tord just followed Sasuke. He had to keep mental note of everything, cramming everything into his head in several moments. He followed Sasuke quietly, until he stopped, and quickly shook his head. "N-No...it's fine," he said, smiling awkwardly.

Alex was slowly leaning from side to side. she was walking around the gym quietly, not really finding anything else to do. Aziz was god knew where, and other than that, she hadn't really talked to a whole bunch of people. She had heard rumors of another guy coming, but she didn't know anything of the sort. She didn't even know where he was, or what he was doing. Of course, not that she cared, but it was still pretty interesting in a way, her eyes once again scanning the gym, the echo of her shoes being the only noise in the room, everyone else being outside or in the pool.
Sasuke smiles “ hmm okay. Now than to moms office it is ... if she’s there of course “ he says as he begins to walk again but noticed Alex and almost immediately he goes into the gym waving at her “ Aziz is in the music room! “ he yells playfully “ better catch her before she disappears! Oh and better start confessing!!” He Says playfully laughing to himself as he begins to move back to Tord “ sorry about that. That’s Alex who happens to be in love with my cousin Aziz. She’s one of the music kids “
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:12 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Winter smiles “ ohh skye huh? Cute name” sol smiles “ well is there anything we can do for you?”
"What a flirt..." Demetria muttered as skye rolled her eyes, "You two looked bored."

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old January 19th, 2018, 01:31 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Sasuke smiles “ hmm okay. Now than to moms office it is ... if she’s there of course “ he says as he begins to walk again but noticed Alex and almost immediately he goes into the gym waving at her “ Aziz is in the music room! “ he yells playfully “ better catch her before she disappears! Oh and better start confessing!!” He Says playfully laughing to himself as he begins to move back to Tord “ sorry about that. That’s Alex who happens to be in love with my cousin Aziz. She’s one of the music kids “
(( this is going to be a little shorter - ))

Tord nodded awkwardly, beginning to follow Sasuke, glancing at Alex as Sasuke spoke to him. The girl waved awkwardly, before running out.
"Oh," he said softly, nodding. As they walked, he grew quiet, before forcing the words out. "A-Are you dating anyone...?" he stammered,
his face becoming red as he followed Sasuke.

Alex nodded, waving awkwardly at the other kid before running towards the music room. She wasn't really one for choir and such, but she was in love with musicals, rushing down the hallways, yelling Aziz's name to try and get her attention as she spotted her girlfriend.
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:30 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
"What a flirt..." Demetria muttered as skye rolled her eyes, "You two looked bored."
Winter laughs softly “ that’s me and yes we are” He Says playfully as sol sighs “ yea... it seems like we have nothing to do”
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

(( this is going to be a little shorter - ))

Tord nodded awkwardly, beginning to follow Sasuke, glancing at Alex as Sasuke spoke to him. The girl waved awkwardly, before running out.
"Oh," he said softly, nodding. As they walked, he grew quiet, before forcing the words out. "A-Are you dating anyone...?" he stammered,
his face becoming red as he followed Sasuke.

Alex nodded, waving awkwardly at the other kid before running towards the music room. She wasn't really one for choir and such, but she was in love with musicals, rushing down the hallways, yelling Aziz's name to try and get her attention as she spotted her girlfriend.
(k! )

Sasuke smiles softly “ .... kinda but... it’s not exactly working out. So we might break up soon.. hopefully “ he says with a soft sigh as he looks at Tord “ why? Are you perhaps interested?” He asks playfully as he continues walking.

Aziz hears someone call her and begins to stand up and slowly walk towards the door once their she opens it just in time for Alex to be there. “ oh! Alex! Over here” she says in a playful sweet voice which was soon covered by Narutos yelling “ Oh my god! Alex stay the hell away!! You don’t need to come take aziz go make out or something before she freaking kills me with embarrassment!!”
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:34 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

@Rubinaito
@Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

@Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Chocolate brown hair in a ponytail swung behind her, a slender girl moved between the crowd. She had left her class early and had seen sage slither off towards aspens locker, a regular place for sage and Santiago to try and show off testosterone. A stupid display of power and a way to make sure one of the two is dominant. Grace walked down the hallway her bracelets jangling on her arm as she readjusted her binder into the crook of her left arm instead of the right. Than with the ring of the bell students moved into the way and she lost sight of sage. Though she knew where he was even without seeing where he was going. She couldn't exactly say she supported what sage was doing but she could briefly understand that he was hurting. It was his baby sister on the line and Aspen was precious to him. Perhaps she meant more than life to him, and he was just all scared and confused cause her heart may or may not be broken by a random guy she just met.

Aspen was in Chemistry sitting with her hands on her face growing ocasionally. She was good at chemistry but she actually hated sitting in the class,mshe had finished work early and had been sitting for a good ten minutes until her phone buzzed in her pocket. She almost knew exactly who it was the moment it buzzed and reached back excitedly opening up her phone and scrolling through the messages a slight blush growing on her face. "Almost done, chemistry is taking forever *heart emoji* " before she quickly tucked her phone beneath the table as the teacher walked by looking snooty as per usual. Aspen grinned as if nothing were wrong when suddnely the bell blared over her head and she flinched but got up and quickly left the class nearly dropping everything in her arms as she rushed down the hallway dodging students as they bustled along to the next class. Her lock was just in the next hallway as she quickly veered left and saw her brother departing from her locker and Santiago with his back turned. "Again? How that's the third time this week!" she breathed beneath her breath and quickened her pace giving sage a skeptical look. "What where you doing?" she asked raising an eyebrow just as grace came up beside sage wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning agaisnt him.

Grace had passed Santiago with a brief wave before catching up to sage who had been stopped by Aspen, wrapping her one arm around him she leaned into him and offered a faint smile towards his sister. "what else would he be doing?" said Grace with a smirk. Teasing Aspen was basically the best thing about her day sometimes, She was gullible like a sister she never had. Too sweet to fight back against her whatsoever. "I would t be worried though, sage wouldn't hit poor Santiago would he?" she said glancing sideways at sage raising any eyebrow at her boyfriend looking at him with a reassuring side glance. Than she grabbed his arm and pulled him past Aspen. "Text me!" she cooed over her shoulder reasuringly to aspen who simply raised her hands in defeat than gave her a dumbfounded look. Grace shrugged, smirked, than walked off pulling Sage through the halls. She was very aware of every girl and guy looking at her with distaste. Even hatred. She wasn't exactly what everyone would call, the type of girl for sage, but she wasn't worried. It was almost like it had been set in stone, for her at least. Than she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and she fingered it out looking at it with a snort and slight laugh. Aziz was a good friend of hers and naruto was just- he was something special all right. She held her phone up to sage looking at him with an amused expression. "We don't have anything better to do" she said with a shrug sticking back into her pocket.

Sighing at Grace as she passed with sage. Grace sometimes made her uncomfortable not because they were dating her brother, not because she teased her, but because there was this coldness to her that made her worry. Though she was trying to assure herself it was nothing and passed by them quickly heading for her locker which had Santiago facing the other direction. Coming up silently she suddnely put both hands on his shoulders and walked around to face him in an attempt to scare him. Smirking she than went on her tippy toes and kissed him right on the cheek. Tough scaring him didn't really work most of the time she had always enjoyed trying. "What where you and sage doing?" she asked with a smile. Despite knowing full well what they had been talking about and who they had been waiting for she liked asking just in case something extra happened. There had never been a fight between them but she knew they had been close at least 7 times in the past few months. She quickly opened her locker and put her stuff in looking back over her shoulder at him.
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness)

@Rubinaito when you have time love :3
Old January 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
(k! )

Sasuke smiles softly “ .... kinda but... it’s not exactly working out. So we might break up soon.. hopefully “ he says with a soft sigh as he looks at Tord “ why? Are you perhaps interested?” He asks playfully as he continues walking.

Aziz hears someone call her and begins to stand up and slowly walk towards the door once their she opens it just in time for Alex to be there. “ oh! Alex! Over here” she says in a playful sweet voice which was soon covered by Narutos yelling “ Oh my god! Alex stay the hell away!! You don’t need to come take aziz go make out or something before she freaking kills me with embarrassment!!”
Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:51 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Sage squeezed Grace's hand gently, checking over her shoulder to look at the phone before she showed it to him. He smiled in vague amusement at the thought of Naruto dressed up in such a ridiculous manner, pulling Grace closer as a few girls glanced at her vehemently in disgust. "Alright."

Santiago sighed, twisting a lock of Aspen's hair around his finger and gently kissing her forehead. "Just... typical stuff." He murmured, kissing the top of her forehead and pulling her close. "I didn't punch your brother in the nose and break his pretty little face, so it's fine." He joked slightly, smiling down at her.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord just awkwardly nodded, though he didn’t see why Sasuke wouldn’t end it if it was bad. Maybe it was something involving friendship or the other person or something. Why a breakup would be something you looked forward to, Tord didn’t know, maybe it was bad. “I..erm...” he grew quiet once Sasuke mentioned being interested. “I just wanted to...never mind,” he shook his head quickly.

Alex smiled as she saw Aziz, lacing her fingers with the other girl’s, before looking at Naruto. “So what exactly is happening here?” she laughed, looking from Naruto back to Aziz, trying to figure out what was happening. “You could be glad it’s her and not me,” she teased in a friendly way, before once again using her own sort of detective skills to find what had been happening once again.
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

@Celestial
@Rubinaito
Old January 20th, 2018, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Sasuke nods as he yawns a bit “ I see. Okay than here we are” He Says as they stood in front of a door. He smiles playfully as he looks at tord “ I would recommend you to do it I may be her son but she sure as hell can bark when I’m around so.. I’m going to stay out here while you speak with her. Good luck little Star” He Says playfully.

Aziz smiles happily when she felt Alex’s hand on her own. “ Naruto lost a bet “ Naruto was already hiding “ like hell! Alex I swear to whatever devil you believe In for loving such a demon but they forced some ... uniform on me! Even had rage and hades help!” Hades waves “ it’s a anime school outfit I got pics right-“ as he held up his phone a book was tossed and it hades phone hard. “ hi! That’s my phone!” Naruto growls “ and that’s my pride as a damn man on the line! “ Rage was outside now a look out for two friends he knew would enjoy this. He soon finds grace and sage who were loving each other so cutely. He can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they see Naruto who he knows was the little crush these two had. He walks up to grace and Sage ignoring the glares and stuff as he began to do some sign language “ sorry for interpreting your little love but Aziz and hades won’t be able to handle Naruto any longer and he may start charging soon so if we may. “ he does it with a happy smile playfully and just happy. “ oh! Sage if I may a other question is belle alright?”

@Celestial
@Rubinaito
Tord tried not to flinch as Sasuke yawned. The teen saw that as someone not wanting to have anything to do with him, trying some way to signify the conversation would be over soon. Tord tried to ignore the knife that had stabbed through him with that, forcing his overreacting away to the best of his ability. “I’ll do that,” He said, before pushing the door open, trying not to be nervous, nearly starting to talk in Norwegian instead of English as he looked for Lion.

Alex looked at Aziz, before laughing. “Sounds wonderful,” she said, trying not to laugh very hard. “Your masculinity couldn’t be that much on the line,” She rolled her eyes. Keeping her fingers laced through Aziz’s, she walked over to Naruto, trying not to double over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll join you,” she rolled her eyes. “But those photos are going on every social media site that had ever existed after that,” she said, her tone a dead-serious one, even though she wasn’t really being serious in any way.