Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:55 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM

Old December 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

@RedHead

The familiar brown tabby of Skyclan climbed his way back up onto the boulder now as he prepared himself for the sole ceremony he would be performing today. A kit was ready to be apprenticed and already he knew exactly who he would be assigning as mentor. So without any further hesitation, Grousestar yowled out for his clan to gather.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

As was usual for him, he would wait for a moment, to let his cats gather, before continuing on with naming who it was that would be receiving their apprentice name and mentor.
"Today we have a kit that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to receive their apprentice name and mentor. Blazekit, will you please step forward so that we can begin your ceremony?"

Ears perked up, the tom scanned the crowd, waiting for the kit to approach the boulder whether it be trudging or bouncing; though he hoped it was the later. He believed every kit should be excited for their apprenticeship instead of dreading it, and it really did warm his heart to see the youngsters so excited to serve their clan. Regardless of how the young cat approached though, he waited until they were within sight so that he could continue on.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 1st, 2017, 11:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@RedHead

The familiar brown tabby of Skyclan climbed his way back up onto the boulder now as he prepared himself for the sole ceremony he would be performing today. A kit was ready to be apprenticed and already he knew exactly who he would be assigning as mentor. So without any further hesitation, Grousestar yowled out for his clan to gather.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

As was usual for him, he would wait for a moment, to let his cats gather, before continuing on with naming who it was that would be receiving their apprentice name and mentor.
"Today we have a kit that has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to receive their apprentice name and mentor. Blazekit, will you please step forward so that we can begin your ceremony?"

Ears perked up, the tom scanned the crowd, waiting for the kit to approach the boulder whether it be trudging or bouncing; though he hoped it was the later. He believed every kit should be excited for their apprenticeship instead of dreading it, and it really did warm his heart to see the youngsters so excited to serve their clan. Regardless of how the young cat approached though, he waited until they were within sight so that he could continue on.

As he heard the call of the leader, the ginger tomkits ears perked up from where he stood next to the nursery, his paw frozen in midair, completely forgetting about the leaf he had been playing around with. Turning sharply on his paws, Blazekit made his way towards the Skyrock, his fluffy auburn tail waving around in the air behind him. He squeezed through older cat's legs, ducked under bellies, and stepped over paws until he reached the front of the group. He was still small compared to the other cats in Skyclan, even though he was a pretty largley built tom.
As he focused his olive gaze on Grousestar, Blazekit's eyes widened a bit when he heard his name. But he had expected his ceremony coming any day now. The auburn tom had been counting down the moons and weeks ever since he had been old enough to know what becoming an apprentice meant.
So with his head held high, Blazekit proudly strode away from the throng of cats, stepping away from the cries of pelts into his own little spotlight. Something he had been waiting to do for moons, be singled out from the rest of the kits in the nursery. Even his sisters. Blazekit waited for Grousestar to continue, his mind whirring with thoossinilities of who could become his mentor. He hoped that they would be fun and entergetic, and stick up for him when he got into trouble. Blazekit wanted the perfect mentor. And he just hoped Grousestar knew that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

As he heard the call of the leader, the ginger tomkits ears perked up from where he stood next to the nursery, his paw frozen in midair, completely forgetting about the leaf he had been playing around with. Turning sharply on his paws, Blazekit made his way towards the Skyrock, his fluffy auburn tail waving around in the air behind him. He squeezed through older cat's legs, ducked under bellies, and stepped over paws until he reached the front of the group. He was still small compared to the other cats in Skyclan, even though he was a pretty largley built tom.
As he focused his olive gaze on Grousestar, Blazekit's eyes widened a bit when he heard his name. But he had expected his ceremony coming any day now. The auburn tom had been counting down the moons and weeks ever since he had been old enough to know what becoming an apprentice meant.
So with his head held high, Blazekit proudly strode away from the throng of cats, stepping away from the cries of pelts into his own little spotlight. Something he had been waiting to do for moons, be singled out from the rest of the kits in the nursery. Even his sisters. Blazekit waited for Grousestar to continue, his mind whirring with thoossinilities of who could become his mentor. He hoped that they would be fun and entergetic, and stick up for him when he got into trouble. Blazekit wanted the perfect mentor. And he just hoped Grousestar knew that.

@RedHead

Luckily enough it didn't seem to take too long before he could spot the auburn kit, soon to be apprentice, making his way through the thick crowd to reach a spot that would put all eyes on him. Smiling warmly as he saw the proud look on the young tom's face, he knew that he had picked the perfect mentor alright.
"Blazekit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Blazepaw. Your mentor will be Auroraflame { @Empress Of Evil }. I hope Auroraflame passes down all she knows onto you."
Pausing to clear his throat, he would then turn his attention to his deputy, who was now also a mentor, that same warm smile placed on his muzzle as he met her gaze.
"Auroraflame you are ready to take on an apprentice of your own. You will be the mentor of Blazepaw and I hope that you pass down all of your knowledge onto him."

Giving time for the clan to cheer the names of the new apprentice and mentor into the sky for all of Starclan to hear, he would then draw the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
Promptly afterwards he would make his way down from the boulder and return to his den.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:49 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Taking a deep breath, the ebony she-cat pushed past the entrance of the warrior's den and headed towards the Skyboulder. With Grousestar currently ill, there was more responsibility on her paws and she had to make sure that even with a sick leader, SkyClan stayed strong. Clan life had to continue on with life as usual, and that meant that ceremonies still had to be done when it was time. Even though she was deputy, she would have to tend to those ceremonies. Her paws tingled with nervousness. Honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal. The worst she could do was stuff up the words, but Auroraflame had the tendency to overthink things. Oh well, public speaking is part of being a leader figure. I just have to grow up and deal with it, she told herself. Like she'd seen Grousestar do so many times, she leapt up onto the Skyboulder. As she stood there, staring out across the clearing, she couldn't help but notice that she'd never actually been up here before. And yet here she was, only a deputy. She wanted to laugh. But instead of laughing, she stepped forward and called out the words which were familiar to her ears.
"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"

It wasn't the words that Grousestar had been speaking recently, but she'd heard him speak them before and it sounded right to her ears. She sat down on the boulder as she waited for the cats to gather. Auroraflame realised how blank she looked, compared to Grousestar who usually held a smile on his face. So, she shoved her nervousness aside and put on a confident smile. Once her clanmates had gathered, she started to speak.
"As most of you should know, Grousestar has fallen ill." She paused, waiting for anyone who didn't know already to process the words. "But despite this, clan life must carry on and cats still need to be ranked up," she continued. She waited for another few seconds before she spoke the next set of words and searched for the two cats which were being put in the spotlight today.

"Stonefeather [@Megan], Cherry [@Cherryblaze], please step forward."

She turned her icy gaze to land on the two cats which stepped forward, one old and one young. She quickly gave each cat a small smile before focusing her attention on Stonefeather.
"Stonefeather, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"

"It is."

"SkyClan honours you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest," she said, her icy blue gaze momentarily flicking up to the sky before she returned them to the tom cat. She gave her clanmates a bit of time to cheer for the elder and patiently waited for silence.

"Cherry, you have been with us for the past moon and today you will be joining our clan."
Her gaze was warm as she gave the young cat a smile.
"Cherry, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cherrypaw. Your mentor will be Turtlebright [@starfall]. I hope Turtlebright will pass down all he knows on to you."
She looked around until her hues landed on the tom.
"Turtlebright, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You will be the mentor of Cherrypaw, and I hope that you will pass on all you know to Cherrypaw."

She gave her clanmates some time to cheer for the young cat before she ended the joyous moment.
"That concludes the meeting!"
Then she hopped down from the Skyboulder and headed back towards the warrior's den. A small smile danced on her lips when she realised that she hadn't messed up. "That wasn't so bad," she murmured to herself, before disappearing into the warrior's den.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 24th, 2018 at 01:51 AM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Flameleaf

Finally he could get back to his duties as leader, no longer was he stuck in the medicine cats den due to his illness. It felt good to be back, climbing to the top of the Skyboulder, looking down upon his clan for just a moment before he called them together. It was a reminder of why he loved being leader. Not because of the power, but because he could see the clan grow, see it thrive. With a warm smile on his countenance, Grousestar would yowl out his familiar call for the clan,
As naturally as ever, he would wait a few given moments for the cats of the clan to gather there beneath him. There was a ceremony to be had today, a young cat has finally reached the stage in her life that she could receive her warrior name. Once he had seen the clan gather, he would continue on with the ceremony.
"A young cat has finished their apprentice training and is ready to become a warrior. So Goldenpaw, if you could please step forward, we will begin your warrior ceremony."
Now was the time he would wait for the young cat to step forward as their name was called, his emerald gaze searching for any movement towards the front of the crowd, his warm smile never faltering and his patience unending.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 11th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw smiled and padded forward with her head held high. She had waited for this day to come. Finally, she was about to receive her warrior name. The young cat pricked her ears and gazed up at her leader. As she waited for the ceremony to resume, she went though a list of warrior names. Goldenswirl, nah. Goldencloud? Eh, maybe. Goldenfeather, hm. Goldenmist, Goldenflower, Goldenpetal, Golden- Her thoughts were interrupted by a sneeze.
Goldenpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she continued the list of names. Goldensneeze, heh. Golden... Goldenwing, Goldenbranch, Goldentail, Goldenwhisker, Goldenfur... The apprentice continued listing off names. Yes, she was still listening...
Barely.

[Oof, writers block]

Character Site

Old March 12th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw smiled and padded forward with her head held high. She had waited for this day to come. Finally, she was about to receive her warrior name. The young cat pricked her ears and gazed up at her leader. As she waited for the ceremony to resume, she went though a list of warrior names. Goldenswirl, nah. Goldencloud? Eh, maybe. Goldenfeather, hm. Goldenmist, Goldenflower, Goldenpetal, Golden- Her thoughts were interrupted by a sneeze.
Goldenpaw shuffled her paws in embarrassment as she continued the list of names. Goldensneeze, heh. Golden... Goldenwing, Goldenbranch, Goldentail, Goldenwhisker, Goldenfur... The apprentice continued listing off names. Yes, she was still listening...
Barely.

[Oof, writers block]
It didn't take very long for Grousestar to spot the young she-cat as she stepped forward, head held high. She had a distant look in her gaze, but he simply assumed it was because of her excitement. She was likely swimming in it at the moment, so much so that she was distancing herself from reality! Regardless, he would let lose a quiet chuckle. He already had the perfect name for her. Now was the time to start the ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn."
There was a pause as he turned his gaze from looking to the skies, to look at the young she-cat to ask the single question that would decide whether she would become a warrior or not.
"Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
There was a moments pause as he awaited her answer before he would finish her ceremony by giving her her warrior name.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Goldenheart.
Starclan honors you for your kindness and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan.
"
With a bright grin, he would allow for the whole clan to cheer for the young she-cat, shouting her new name to Starclan itself, before he would draw the clan meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!" And with that, he would take his leave, leaping from the boulder and making his way back to his own den.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Goldenpaw was still listing names in her head. Goldenclaw... Goldensream... She nodded. “I do...” She said clearly. Goldensong... Goldenheart. Wait, Goldenheart? The gasped and looked around. Cats were chanting a name; Goldenheart. The newly made warrior smiled. She had been given her warrior name! Goldenheart... The name sounded perfect for her! The she-cat gazed at the leader. She dipped her head as he continued to speak. As soon as the meeting ended, she said a quiet “Thank you” before slipping away towards the warriors den.

Character Site

Old April 2nd, 2018, 04:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Boba Fett

With a small stretch beforehand Grousestar found himself leaping up onto the Skyboulder with a smile on his muzzle yet again. Doing ceremonies always made him happy, it helped to remind him of the joys of being a leader. It wasn't always about making tough decisions, of what territory to claim, of who to pick as your allies. Most of the time, it was times like this. When you could watch your clan grow, watch it thrive, and announce it for all of the territory to behold. You got to see the happiness that filled with nearly each and every cat that approached the boulder when their name was called. It was beautiful and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Clearing his throat, he would yowl the familiar words to call the clan together.
Standing there proudly, the Skyclan leader waited until a good majority of the clan had gathered before continuing on to call out the name of the kit to be apprenticed today.
"A young cat has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to begin their apprentice training and receive their mentor. So Thornkit, will you please step forward?" He purred out, looking for the young male kit who's name he had called.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 2nd, 2018, 11:05 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Boba Fett

With a small stretch beforehand Grousestar found himself leaping up onto the Skyboulder with a smile on his muzzle yet again. Doing ceremonies always made him happy, it helped to remind him of the joys of being a leader. It wasn't always about making tough decisions, of what territory to claim, of who to pick as your allies. Most of the time, it was times like this. When you could watch your clan grow, watch it thrive, and announce it for all of the territory to behold. You got to see the happiness that filled with nearly each and every cat that approached the boulder when their name was called. It was beautiful and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Clearing his throat, he would yowl the familiar words to call the clan together.
Standing there proudly, the Skyclan leader waited until a good majority of the clan had gathered before continuing on to call out the name of the kit to be apprenticed today.
"A young cat has reached the age of 6 moons and is ready to begin their apprentice training and receive their mentor. So Thornkit, will you please step forward?" He purred out, looking for the young male kit who's name he had called.
Thornkit held back a squeak of excitement. He was going to be an apprentice. He needed to look cool and composed, didn't he? He looked up at the SkyClan leader, trying not to get excited, or at least not show his excitement. He walked forwards through the crowd of cats slowly, straining to keep the bounce out of his steps. Thornkit felt his heart beating fast - or wait. Was that his blood pumping? He didn't know - the closer he got to Grousestar and SkyClan's Skyboulder. By the time he reached Grousestar there was no way, he was sure, that he could have possibly kept the excitement out of his eyes. And yet, he did just that, kept his excitement building up inside him. His chest swelled slightly because of how proud he was at not showing his excitement. It was amazing how excited, angry, and sad Thornkit could get at the smallest things. In fact, one time, he was about to pounce on a small moss ball - practicing his hunting, he called it - and another kit beat him to it and he practically blew up in her face. Thornkit smiled and nodded his head at Grousstar, still trying to appear calm.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.