Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Nursery

Old October 5th, 2016, 06:53 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@fenic!

Giving a their sister a small laugh at this, Mottledkit knew a bit about it, always having their big ears open. Other kits had similar conversation apparently, talking about becoming apprentices and warriors and trying to guess who would be their mentor. Mottled knew it was important inclan life due to how excited everyone else seemed the closer they got to be six moons old - when they would become apprentices. "No, we don't train ourselves," the tortoiseshell shook their head, wondering how a cat was suppose to teach themselves, but some cats have done it before, right? Unlike their sister, Mottledkit viewed the clan as a new beginning, getting another chance at life after Oak had left them. Hawkstar had been kind enough to take them in - though the kit's anti-social personality prevented them from befriending other cats... yet. They did plan on making friends and a life within the clans, perhaps have something to fight for. Mottledkit wasn't one to jump into a fight, but maybe they just needed a reason, one the clans can provide. They were suddenly determined to grow strong and become a cat that protect others, aware of how thin and weak looking they actually seemed right now. "I hope it's someone who is nice, but can still train me to be better, you know?" Mottledkit mewed to their sister.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 07:47 AM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 03:29 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 6th, 2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle walked in looking for the former leader, Almondstar, he called out," Almondstar?"
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:19 AM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Almondstar's ears pick upwards, raising her head despite the exhaustion making such a simple gesture harder than it should ever be. Her kits, now growing larger week after week, curl against her stomach, partially hidden away under her alabaster coat. Just as well they're sleeping, she thinks, somewhat begrudgingly.

Pale eyes sweep over the interior, inquisitive. The large tom who had been pushed into her previous position not many moons ago catches her attention only briefly, understanding that he wasn't the one to call on her. Flexing her paws, the turns towards the den opening, the fuzzy haze of sleep dissipating when they meet each other's gazes -- so familiar, realization dawns.

"Cucumberpickle...? What brings you here? I wondered what had become of you after I stepped down."

Last edited by Fawn; December 8th, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Cucumberpickle gave a smile trying to make things less occuward, mostly for him, and a little for her. ( Still a little selfish). he gave a smile," Your kits are getting big, and look like you," he half blushed realizing how stupid he sounded Ofcourse they look like her, they're her kits! He blinked," I umm... Was wanting to speak with you..., I am sorry that I was umm...," he wanted to run and hide, but he forced himself to stay his face getting hotter and more red per second, he gushed the rest," super obnoxious and rude as a kit apprentice, and early warriorhood. I now realized after dealing with Hawkstar that the clan was much better off with you, that it will ever be... and I wish that they didn't run away... I'm hoping for the best of Lemonstar and Grouseflurry. Though I'm concerned about not having a medicine cat, we can't live without a cat getting injured. And even if we take an apprentice in, they won't be able to get trainned...," he felt much better turning the attention towards the clan instead of shaming himself.
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:29 PM
´෴`

The older feline catches his try at a smile, and it actually helps to sooth her some, loosen her up into the conversation. She drops her guard more than she'd anticipated, laying her head down atop her paws. A light swish of her tail signals for him to come sit with her, while she scoots back to make room, bringing the kits with her.

"Thank you," it's light, airy; she's amused by how awkward he is, but flattered still, relieved that he seems to have grown up in her absence. "I'm hoping I'll be able to leave sooner rather than later. I'm getting so antsy!" Quieting down again, allowing him to gush out at her, the dam breaking under her gaze. He apologizes, admits his faults, and the topic of Hawkstar makes her scrunch her nose in distaste.

"I thought I made the right decision." She admits, tilting her head against the top of a paw. "But it's fine, Cucumberpickle; it's in the past. We needn't dwell on it. I'm glad you've come to your senses, though. I worried you'd always be that obnoxious little kit." Uttered jokingly, her maw twitches upwards at the corners.

"The issue with the lack of ranks in the clan is no longer my issue. I understand your concerns, but I don't hold any authority in those decisions anymore. If I could do something, I would, but without a medicine cat already, we're a little lost on where to go. As you said, who would train our potential apprentice? I'm afraid I'm uncertain as to whether or not we currently have anyone with extensive knowledge on healing in our midst."
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Cucumberpickle nodded," I guess, I'm really concerned about our clan falling apart, and I trust you more than Lemonstar for advice, I guess," he shrugged, glad he got it over with. I wish Starclan could send us a sign, or send a warrior off in search of Stormlight..., Did any cat go through some Medicine cat trainning, but back down, I fear the worst...Maybe after your kits are grown, you can see if you can become deputy," he added hopeful
Old October 8th, 2016, 06:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
{@Fenic (and any of Hawkstar's kits and Mapleleaf's kits can join in too)}
Lemonstar walked into the nursery, Tawnybird on his tail. The leader had a bit of difficulty getting through the entrance, his large build and broad shoulders getting him slightly stuck for a moment. After he was fully in the nursery, the leader's golden eyes scanned the nursery for the kits that no longer had parents, kit's whose families were torn apart.
Glancing over his shoulder, Lemonstar looked at Tawnybird. "So, we are looking for Laurelkit, Beekit, Swiftkit, Redkit, Rowankit, and Ashenkit, right?" Lemonstar asked, hoping he had gotten all of the names right. He honestly had no idea what any of the kits looked like, and hoped Tawnybird had an idea.

Redkit was laying in her nest, bored, when she spotted Lemonwhisper walk in. She hadn't been outside the nursery for a while, as her mother had grounded her, and told her to stay here. So the young kit had no idea what had happened in the past day and a half, and she still belived her mother to be deputy, and Hawkstar to be leader. She knew Lemonwhisper as a young, not to mention handsome, warrior. At six moons old, Redkit was ready to be apprenticed, but Hawkstar hadn't performed her ceremony yet. She wondered what Lemonwhisper was doing in the nursery. I don't recall him having kits... Redkit kept her gaze on the large tom, waiting to see what he would do.
"...What do we do now?" Tawnybird asked the leader, assuming he'd know what they had to accomplish once they had gotten into the nursery, since she wasn't really good with kittens- she was a warrior, not someone who was good at taking care of the clan's young- she respected queens, but didn't count herself as somebody who could do what they did. I don't even have a mate- Why am I distracting myself so much about this? It's just a visit to a couple of kits! "...Just in case you'd like to start off, of course- It's not like I'm waiting for you." Tawnybird smiled nervously, though she was waiting for him. The warrior wasn't scared of kits, but they made her nervous, nervous about lots of things. I can't even remember when I was this small, and I couldn't handle losing a parent so young like some of these kittens. They were abandoned, weren't they? However, being around Lemonstar evoked different feelings- ones of faith and confidence, that she was proud of both herself and the new leader. It was a connection, like they both were so ambitious, so ready to serve their clan. ...We should talk more.
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:15 PM
´෴`

"Well, thank you, but you must try to trust Lemonstar more. He's your leader now." Canting her head, she turns to peer up at the warrior. Pinekit squirms under her elbow, bumping into the curve of the bone.

"I don't think I can regain my rank, Cucumberpickle. But thank you, regardless." Pressing her nose to the scruff of Pinekit's neck, she speaks into it briefly, before she's pushing herself up into a sit. "Don't fear so much. The stars will guide us. Our path is already laid out before us. I believe we'll be fine -- but if you continue having concerns, you can speak with me whenever you feel the need to."