Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:26 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The apprentice felt exhausted from arguing with Foxpaw. It felt hopeless. Anytime she felt like she was winning, Foxpaw bounced right back, ready for more. If Cherrypaw wasn't so frustrated, she'd be impressed with Foxpaw's insistence. "Things aren't always so black and white. Perhaps I wouldn't have said yes or no. Maybe I would have chosen to get to know you better, but not like how you're thinking." Feeling rather daring, Cherrypaw flicked her tail tip across the tom's nose. As frustrated as she was getting with Foxpaw, she did want to talk to the ginger tom more. His first impression was quite unforgettable. "Second," she mewed, trying her best to mimic Foxpaw's voice when he'd said the word. "You don't need to do anything for me." Sass drove her voice. "I'm very capable of doing things for myself, changing the topic of conversation included." She'd almost ended with thank you very much, but that's exactly what the ginger tom had asked for. The older apprentice would have to try a little harder than that to get her to give in even just the smallest bit. And on that note. . . "I don't owe you any words." Cherrypaw declared. She perked up, trying so hard to make herself seem as big as the other apprentice. She tried to match his size by fluffing out her fur, but it still didn't make too much of a difference despite her effort. Maybe Foxpaw wouldn't treat her like she couldn't do anything if she wasn't so small. Small, small, small. That's all Cherrypaw was. Sure, it had its advantages, but no cat talked about its disadvantages too.

"Oh, sure." Cherrypaw rolled her blue eyes. "I don't see myself ever mooning over a cat like that. I have more class than other she-cats, if you haven't noticed." Her ego was growing by the heartbeat. But Foxpaw had stumped her for a moment. He wanted her to like her without him having to charm her. The younger apprentice pondered this. Those words would have been sweet coming from the mouth of any other tom. But this was Foxpaw. Sweet meant something else when talking about the ginger apprentice. Cherrypaw supposed that it was still sweet, just in a Foxpaw kind of way. "Well then?" She started. "If you want me to like you for you, then you better do some more talking. I hardly know anything about you."
The ginger tom blinked, taken aback by Cherrypaw suddenly being so pushy. It wasn't something he had thought of her doing. When she had stopped talking to him so sassily in the very beginning, he'd thought that she might actually be a sweetheart. He had thought she was this sweet little she cat... someone that he could enjoy the company of, but who would ultimately be absolutely obsessed with him and he would have to figure out some scheme to get her together with another tom. It was a scenario that he had had completely mapped out in his mind. Then again, he should have known as soon as she started questioning him again that it wasn't going to go how he had mapped it out. Not that it really mattered... right? It didn't have to matter, he could easily adjust to this. That was, until Cherrypaw spoke again.

"You want to know more about me?" He repeated, for a moment taken aback by the request. Or command, it was hard to tell with the white she cat... did she really want to know, or was she just bossing him around because she wanted someone to boss around? Foxpaw's mouth opened and closed for a few minutes, unable to fish for a decent excuse, unable to think of something that was just perfect to say in this moment. If only he could think of something that was perfect to say, he would be a lot happier.

As it was, he remained silent, unhappy for the moment being until he came up with a few things. Maybe it wasn't exactly what she wanted to know, but he couldn't see a clear way out of this. He would just avoid the really personal talk and he would avoid anything that would make him look like too much of a dork. "Uh, alright. Well... I have a brother, and... I have, um, some really great friends... and I like battle training more then hunting, and I'll be a warrior soon..." His voice trailed off, unsure of what else to say about himself. "Enough about me. What about you?" The tom asked, deciding that was the best way to end his very short talk about himself.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The ginger tom blinked, taken aback by Cherrypaw suddenly being so pushy. It wasn't something he had thought of her doing. When she had stopped talking to him so sassily in the very beginning, he'd thought that she might actually be a sweetheart. He had thought she was this sweet little she cat... someone that he could enjoy the company of, but who would ultimately be absolutely obsessed with him and he would have to figure out some scheme to get her together with another tom. It was a scenario that he had had completely mapped out in his mind. Then again, he should have known as soon as she started questioning him again that it wasn't going to go how he had mapped it out. Not that it really mattered... right? It didn't have to matter, he could easily adjust to this. That was, until Cherrypaw spoke again.

"You want to know more about me?" He repeated, for a moment taken aback by the request. Or command, it was hard to tell with the white she cat... did she really want to know, or was she just bossing him around because she wanted someone to boss around? Foxpaw's mouth opened and closed for a few minutes, unable to fish for a decent excuse, unable to think of something that was just perfect to say in this moment. If only he could think of something that was perfect to say, he would be a lot happier.

As it was, he remained silent, unhappy for the moment being until he came up with a few things. Maybe it wasn't exactly what she wanted to know, but he couldn't see a clear way out of this. He would just avoid the really personal talk and he would avoid anything that would make him look like too much of a dork. "Uh, alright. Well... I have a brother, and... I have, um, some really great friends... and I like battle training more then hunting, and I'll be a warrior soon..." His voice trailed off, unsure of what else to say about himself. "Enough about me. What about you?" The tom asked, deciding that was the best way to end his very short talk about himself.
Cherrypaw didn't try to hide her smile or her giggle. She didn't understand why the older tom was so surprised that she'd asked him to talk more about himself. The she-cat loved to talk and she liked to talk about herself a fair amount. She thought she was a rather interesting cat. Even if that was false, she had a lot on her mind that she wanted to talk about anyways. Why have a voice if it weren't meant to be used? Cherrypaw figured that Foxpaw liked to talk too. He seemed well-known and as flirty as he was, she'd be surprised if he wasn't one of the most talkative cats in the Clan. The white she-cat did know that Foxpaw for sure thought a lot of himself. He was confident and that confidence radiated from his ginger pelt.

Genuinely interested in what he'd say, the younger apprentice waited patiently for Foxpaw to provide her with some facts about himself. She leaned forward a little when he began to speak, angling her snow white ears towards the tom. "That's all nice to know." She smiled warmly at the ginger tom. "Perhaps I'll get to meet your brother and some of your friends sometime." She ended with more of a question, wondering if Foxpaw would say yes. Cherrypaw now knew how the tom acted around her and she wanted to see if he was different around other cats. She let out a gigantic sigh when he mentioned his apprenticeship ending soon. "I'm so jealous. I'd kill to be as close to my warrior ceremony as you are, Foxpaw. What are you hoping your warrior name will be? Perhaps Foxclaw or Foxwhisker."

"Me?" The she-cat tried to act as surprised as Foxpaw, but failing obviously. "I've got some friends, but they're not very close to me. Sometimes I like to talk to the elders more than I like to talk to the other apprentices. A lot of the other apprentices are mouse-brained." She parted her jaws to say more, but then realized what she had said. Her blue eyes widened. "Obviously not you, Foxpaw. I think you've got a little more sense than a badger in a fit, unlike some of the cats around here." Cherrypaw leaned forward and whispered the last part. "I've got to disagree with you about battle training, though. There's nothing better than a good hunt. Especially when you're in the trees trying to find a plump bird." She sighed, wishing she could feel the wind on her fur now like she could when she was crouched on top of a tree branch.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Cherrypaw didn't try to hide her smile or her giggle. She didn't understand why the older tom was so surprised that she'd asked him to talk more about himself. The she-cat loved to talk and she liked to talk about herself a fair amount. She thought she was a rather interesting cat. Even if that was false, she had a lot on her mind that she wanted to talk about anyways. Why have a voice if it weren't meant to be used? Cherrypaw figured that Foxpaw liked to talk too. He seemed well-known and as flirty as he was, she'd be surprised if he wasn't one of the most talkative cats in the Clan. The white she-cat did know that Foxpaw for sure thought a lot of himself. He was confident and that confidence radiated from his ginger pelt.

Genuinely interested in what he'd say, the younger apprentice waited patiently for Foxpaw to provide her with some facts about himself. She leaned forward a little when he began to speak, angling her snow white ears towards the tom. "That's all nice to know." She smiled warmly at the ginger tom. "Perhaps I'll get to meet your brother and some of your friends sometime." She ended with more of a question, wondering if Foxpaw would say yes. Cherrypaw now knew how the tom acted around her and she wanted to see if he was different around other cats. She let out a gigantic sigh when he mentioned his apprenticeship ending soon. "I'm so jealous. I'd kill to be as close to my warrior ceremony as you are, Foxpaw. What are you hoping your warrior name will be? Perhaps Foxclaw or Foxwhisker."

"Me?" The she-cat tried to act as surprised as Foxpaw, but failing obviously. "I've got some friends, but they're not very close to me. Sometimes I like to talk to the elders more than I like to talk to the other apprentices. A lot of the other apprentices are mouse-brained." She parted her jaws to say more, but then realized what she had said. Her blue eyes widened. "Obviously not you, Foxpaw. I think you've got a little more sense than a badger in a fit, unlike some of the cats around here." Cherrypaw leaned forward and whispered the last part. "I've got to disagree with you about battle training, though. There's nothing better than a good hunt. Especially when you're in the trees trying to find a plump bird." She sighed, wishing she could feel the wind on her fur now like she could when she was crouched on top of a tree branch.
"Ah, my friends are pretty nice. I don't think you'd like my brother, though... he doesn't have the same amount of charm as I do." The ginger feline purred, partly bragging and partly being honest. He knew that most of his friends would get along with Cherrypaw... they were pretty nice cats, and if they got along with him, they were bound to get along with any cat who could be classified as annoying. Not that the fluffy white beauty could be classified under that particular adjective, but Foxpaw was pretty sure not every cat had a little quirk for the she cats who were pretty, sassy, and a little bit "rude." Cherrypaw seemed a little rude, at least she had in the beginnning, and she was definitely sassy. Pretty? There had never been a doubt that she was a pretty she cat, just looking at her that much was obvious. Anyone would find the white feline attractive, even if her personality was too much for them. And wasn't that nice?

"My warrior name? Something cool, probably. Liiike... Foxhunter! Ooh, that would be cool. Or Foxbite, that's pretty awesome, don't you think?" The tom asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he glanced over at Cherrypaw. What was her opinion on a coolname? Chances were, he would end up with a name like 'Foxpelt' or 'Foxtail' or something else that was lame like that. Foxpaw didn't know exactly what his name would be, but he was definitely excited to find out. His warrior ceremony was probably in another moon, maybe two, and at that point? There would be no going back. He would be a full warrior of SkyClan! The tom's tail twitched back and forth, his green eyes twinkling with mischief and excitement as he listened to Cherrypaw's words. She was pretty much the opposite of him... she didn't have many friends, she liked hunting more, she thought a lot of the other apprentices were mouse-brained... but to him, that made her all the more desirable.

A she cat who was pretty much the opposite as him was a she cat who was pretty cool. Foxpaw wasn't necessarily "cool" within his group of friends. He was the jokester, the crazy one, the one who was flirty and not to be taken seriously often. He had different groups of friends... sometimes he would hang out with individuals, sometimes one or two, and sometimes more then that. But they all stayed seperate, and he was always the joking, funny, flirty tom in them. Not a lot of his friends really knew each other, and Foxpaw liked it that way. He liked being the only one in all the different groups, hanging out with them individually and stuff. It was really nice to feel like he was... special. There were funny friends in different groups, and one of them was bound to take over his special spot as the number one jokester. At least this way, he felt like he was something when he was around other cats.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
"Ah, my friends are pretty nice. I don't think you'd like my brother, though... he doesn't have the same amount of charm as I do." The ginger feline purred, partly bragging and partly being honest. He knew that most of his friends would get along with Cherrypaw... they were pretty nice cats, and if they got along with him, they were bound to get along with any cat who could be classified as annoying. Not that the fluffy white beauty could be classified under that particular adjective, but Foxpaw was pretty sure not every cat had a little quirk for the she cats who were pretty, sassy, and a little bit "rude." Cherrypaw seemed a little rude, at least she had in the beginnning, and she was definitely sassy. Pretty? There had never been a doubt that she was a pretty she cat, just looking at her that much was obvious. Anyone would find the white feline attractive, even if her personality was too much for them. And wasn't that nice?

"My warrior name? Something cool, probably. Liiike... Foxhunter! Ooh, that would be cool. Or Foxbite, that's pretty awesome, don't you think?" The tom asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he glanced over at Cherrypaw. What was her opinion on a coolname? Chances were, he would end up with a name like 'Foxpelt' or 'Foxtail' or something else that was lame like that. Foxpaw didn't know exactly what his name would be, but he was definitely excited to find out. His warrior ceremony was probably in another moon, maybe two, and at that point? There would be no going back. He would be a full warrior of SkyClan! The tom's tail twitched back and forth, his green eyes twinkling with mischief and excitement as he listened to Cherrypaw's words. She was pretty much the opposite of him... she didn't have many friends, she liked hunting more, she thought a lot of the other apprentices were mouse-brained... but to him, that made her all the more desirable.

A she cat who was pretty much the opposite as him was a she cat who was pretty cool. Foxpaw wasn't necessarily "cool" within his group of friends. He was the jokester, the crazy one, the one who was flirty and not to be taken seriously often. He had different groups of friends... sometimes he would hang out with individuals, sometimes one or two, and sometimes more then that. But they all stayed seperate, and he was always the joking, funny, flirty tom in them. Not a lot of his friends really knew each other, and Foxpaw liked it that way. He liked being the only one in all the different groups, hanging out with them individually and stuff. It was really nice to feel like he was... special. There were funny friends in different groups, and one of them was bound to take over his special spot as the number one jokester. At least this way, he felt like he was something when he was around other cats.
The smaller apprentice let a purr rise from her throat. She lost her focus for a moment, daydreaming of hanging out with Foxpaw and his friends. She didn't know why the idea fascinated her so much. "I'm sure I'll like him just fine. I like a lot of cats." Cherrypaw laughed. "Actually, that's not true. I take that back." There were a pawful of cats that she could name off the top of her head that she didn't like. And those names were just cats from SkyClan. She'd met very few cats from other Clans, and not a single cat from outside of the Clans, but she Cherrypaw knew she wouldn't like them. She'd heard enough stories as a kit to know the other Clans weren't to be trusted. Just look at ThunderClan and WindClan and their dumb rivalry. I'll stick to SkyClan cats, thank you very much. Even if they are awful sometimes, Cherrypaw thought.

"Foxhunter or Foxbite sounds awesome!" The apprentice breathed a sigh. "I'm sure that whatever your warrior name is will be perfect no matter what." The she-cat smiled warmly. "Unless it's Foxheart of course." Cherrypaw joked, flicking her white tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "You'd be a walking insult." What an awful name that would be. Surely no leader would be cruel enough to punish any cat with such a name. That made Cherrypaw wonder what her warrior name would be. She wanted something pretty or something fierce. Perhaps Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. The white she-cat wished she could name herself. Cherryblossom would definitely be her first pick.

"What'll be your first official action as a warrior?" Cherrypaw prodded. Now that she had known a little bit about Foxpaw, she longed to know more about the ginger apprentice. He was interesting and cool and unique. She was always drawn to unique cats. She loved cats who stood out from the cats around them. They weren't basic. The younger apprentice leaned back in her nest, finally more relaxed and at ease.

Profile pic
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
The smaller apprentice let a purr rise from her throat. She lost her focus for a moment, daydreaming of hanging out with Foxpaw and his friends. She didn't know why the idea fascinated her so much. "I'm sure I'll like him just fine. I like a lot of cats." Cherrypaw laughed. "Actually, that's not true. I take that back." There were a pawful of cats that she could name off the top of her head that she didn't like. And those names were just cats from SkyClan. She'd met very few cats from other Clans, and not a single cat from outside of the Clans, but she Cherrypaw knew she wouldn't like them. She'd heard enough stories as a kit to know the other Clans weren't to be trusted. Just look at ThunderClan and WindClan and their dumb rivalry. I'll stick to SkyClan cats, thank you very much. Even if they are awful sometimes, Cherrypaw thought.

"Foxhunter or Foxbite sounds awesome!" The apprentice breathed a sigh. "I'm sure that whatever your warrior name is will be perfect no matter what." The she-cat smiled warmly. "Unless it's Foxheart of course." Cherrypaw joked, flicking her white tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "You'd be a walking insult." What an awful name that would be. Surely no leader would be cruel enough to punish any cat with such a name. That made Cherrypaw wonder what her warrior name would be. She wanted something pretty or something fierce. Perhaps Cherryblossom or Cherryclaw. The white she-cat wished she could name herself. Cherryblossom would definitely be her first pick.

"What'll be your first official action as a warrior?" Cherrypaw prodded. Now that she had known a little bit about Foxpaw, she longed to know more about the ginger apprentice. He was interesting and cool and unique. She was always drawn to unique cats. She loved cats who stood out from the cats around them. They weren't basic. The younger apprentice leaned back in her nest, finally more relaxed and at ease.
Foxheart? What leader would name a warrior Foxheart? Just the thought of that being his name made Foxpaw shudder, and all ideas of being a good warrior flew out of his head when he thought about that. Clearly a cat with that name was not going to be the best of the best. Not that Foxpaw ever thought he would be, but he could always try, right? It would be exciting to be the best warrior, but it was an unrealistic goal. It would be hard, too... not to mention weird, actually being the best... having other cats really like him, without trying as hard... being a cool tom, and all of that stuff. Foxpaw wasn't really the "coolest cat" right now, by any standards. He was pretty much an average apprentice, who wanted to be a good warrior, who wouldn't mind being leader one day, and who had dreams and ambitions and fears just like every other cat in the Clans.

There were a couple who he didn't think had as many, if any, fears; but other then that, everything was just perfectly normal. A purr arose in the tom's throat as he responded to her previous comment about his future name. "No kidding. Bet I could count on you to be supportive though, huh?" He asked, with another purr of amusement. There was no telling whether Cherrypaw would be all that supportive of him if he were to get saddled with an awful name, or if she would turn her back on him. Nightpaw would definitely be making fun of him. Silverpaw? Probably. Asterflame? There was no doubt, she would tease him all she wanted, but she would also turn on any cats who dared to actually be rotten to him about it.

Foxpaw had some good friends, Redpaw included... or was she a warrior now? The last time he'd seen her they had been younger. "Whoa, you make it sound like I'm going to be made deputy the same day," The tom joked. It wasn't all that funny, though; his mind was truly racing with the endless possibilites that would be given to him. No more warrior escorts when things got dangerous... from now on, he could go it alone if he needed to. No more training, just hunting and patrols and, when needed, fighting. Eventually his own apprentice - now that was an exciting possibility. Foxpaw was truly thrilled at the thought of that. "Probably to gather up some friends and head out to patrol or something. Or we could do something really cool, I don't know." Foxpaw answered eventually, his green eyes sparkling as he watched Cherrypaw.

Old January 27th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
Foxheart? What leader would name a warrior Foxheart? Just the thought of that being his name made Foxpaw shudder, and all ideas of being a good warrior flew out of his head when he thought about that. Clearly a cat with that name was not going to be the best of the best. Not that Foxpaw ever thought he would be, but he could always try, right? It would be exciting to be the best warrior, but it was an unrealistic goal. It would be hard, too... not to mention weird, actually being the best... having other cats really like him, without trying as hard... being a cool tom, and all of that stuff. Foxpaw wasn't really the "coolest cat" right now, by any standards. He was pretty much an average apprentice, who wanted to be a good warrior, who wouldn't mind being leader one day, and who had dreams and ambitions and fears just like every other cat in the Clans.

There were a couple who he didn't think had as many, if any, fears; but other then that, everything was just perfectly normal. A purr arose in the tom's throat as he responded to her previous comment about his future name. "No kidding. Bet I could count on you to be supportive though, huh?" He asked, with another purr of amusement. There was no telling whether Cherrypaw would be all that supportive of him if he were to get saddled with an awful name, or if she would turn her back on him. Nightpaw would definitely be making fun of him. Silverpaw? Probably. Asterflame? There was no doubt, she would tease him all she wanted, but she would also turn on any cats who dared to actually be rotten to him about it.

Foxpaw had some good friends, Redpaw included... or was she a warrior now? The last time he'd seen her they had been younger. "Whoa, you make it sound like I'm going to be made deputy the same day," The tom joked. It wasn't all that funny, though; his mind was truly racing with the endless possibilites that would be given to him. No more warrior escorts when things got dangerous... from now on, he could go it alone if he needed to. No more training, just hunting and patrols and, when needed, fighting. Eventually his own apprentice - now that was an exciting possibility. Foxpaw was truly thrilled at the thought of that. "Probably to gather up some friends and head out to patrol or something. Or we could do something really cool, I don't know." Foxpaw answered eventually, his green eyes sparkling as he watched Cherrypaw.
Cherrypaw watched Foxpaw carefully, her blue eyes scanning his green ones. Had she gone too far? She was only joking. This was another example of why she should have thought before she opened her jaws. She sighed and lashed her white tail behind her. Her worry disappeared soon, however. Foxpaw didn't seem to caught up on Cherrypaw's bad joke. The younger apprentice's body relaxed with relief. "Of course!" She purred. "It would take a lot more than a bad name to get me to stop supporting a cat." As she thought about it, she really did mean it. A cat would have to do something extreme to make Cherrypaw stop supporting them. She knew in her heart that if a cat knowingly broke the Warrior Code, she'd find it hard to even talk to them.

"Can you blame me? Becoming a warrior is such a big change from being an apprentice. You'll have so much more freedom and all the older cats will respect you. Not to mention you won't have to do anymore apprentice duties." Cherrypaw playfully flicked her tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "That sounds like it'll be fun." She mewed with obvious longing. "You won't forget about me when you're a warrior, will you?" She teased, her clear blue eyes sparkling.

Profile pic
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Cherrypaw watched Foxpaw carefully, her blue eyes scanning his green ones. Had she gone too far? She was only joking. This was another example of why she should have thought before she opened her jaws. She sighed and lashed her white tail behind her. Her worry disappeared soon, however. Foxpaw didn't seem to caught up on Cherrypaw's bad joke. The younger apprentice's body relaxed with relief. "Of course!" She purred. "It would take a lot more than a bad name to get me to stop supporting a cat." As she thought about it, she really did mean it. A cat would have to do something extreme to make Cherrypaw stop supporting them. She knew in her heart that if a cat knowingly broke the Warrior Code, she'd find it hard to even talk to them.

"Can you blame me? Becoming a warrior is such a big change from being an apprentice. You'll have so much more freedom and all the older cats will respect you. Not to mention you won't have to do anymore apprentice duties." Cherrypaw playfully flicked her tail across the ginger tom's shoulder. "That sounds like it'll be fun." She mewed with obvious longing. "You won't forget about me when you're a warrior, will you?" She teased, her clear blue eyes sparkling.
The ginger tom pretended to think about Cherrypaw's question, his tail flicking back and forth and he avoided eye contact. "Welll... I mean, I can't guarantee anything..." He mewed, pausing for just a few minutes more before laughing. "I'm totally kidding! Obviously I wouldn't forget such a gorgeous face so fast!" The feline purred, his green eyes sparkling once more as he made eye contact with her, winking. There was a pleased, smug expression on his maw, his tail now still as he scanned her expression for a reaction. He didn't think she was going to like his little compliment that much; Cherrypaw was probably already over his flirting. Foxpaw had found that she cats who were impressed by, or at least tolerated his flirting, would soon change their minds once he'd used a few of the same lines over and over again, just modified a little bit to make the changes to make them sound different. [B]"What about you? When you're a warrior, you won't forget to come hunting with me... go on patrols with me... you know, stuff like that... will you?"[B] The tom asked, his green eyes almost pleading as they met Cherrypaw's stunning blue ones again. She was striking for a younger apprentice. Foxpaw's gaze had currently been on she cats who were just a little older then he was, and once he was a warrior, the boundaries were bound to open up even more. But Cherrypaw? She was definitely someone he would be interested in. Soon he would be a warrior, and then? Then perhaps she would show as much interest in him as he did in her. She cats loved older toms - didn't they?

Old February 12th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Sugar Pine 7

Quote:
The ginger tom pretended to think about Cherrypaw's question, his tail flicking back and forth and he avoided eye contact. "Welll... I mean, I can't guarantee anything..." He mewed, pausing for just a few minutes more before laughing. "I'm totally kidding! Obviously I wouldn't forget such a gorgeous face so fast!" The feline purred, his green eyes sparkling once more as he made eye contact with her, winking. There was a pleased, smug expression on his maw, his tail now still as he scanned her expression for a reaction. He didn't think she was going to like his little compliment that much; Cherrypaw was probably already over his flirting. Foxpaw had found that she cats who were impressed by, or at least tolerated his flirting, would soon change their minds once he'd used a few of the same lines over and over again, just modified a little bit to make the changes to make them sound different. [B]"What about you? When you're a warrior, you won't forget to come hunting with me... go on patrols with me... you know, stuff like that... will you?"[B] The tom asked, his green eyes almost pleading as they met Cherrypaw's stunning blue ones again. She was striking for a younger apprentice. Foxpaw's gaze had currently been on she cats who were just a little older then he was, and once he was a warrior, the boundaries were bound to open up even more. But Cherrypaw? She was definitely someone he would be interested in. Soon he would be a warrior, and then? Then perhaps she would show as much interest in him as he did in her. She cats loved older toms - didn't they?
Cherrypaw brushed her paw over her ears to hide her face from the other apprentice. Hurt temporarily streamed through her veins. How could Foxpaw build her up, then say something like that? Did he really see her as a temporary companion? Her worries faded as the ginger tom continued. He'd only been joking, Cherrypaw thought with a sigh of relief. She felt hot under her pelt. The snow white she-cat hoped Foxpaw couldn't tell how upset she'd been, even if it were only for a few heartbeats. She waited a bit to speak, continuing to run her paw over her ear until she didn't feel so hot anymore. She bit her lip and did the same thing Foxpaw had done to her. She tilted her head and gazed past Foxpaw, pretending to be deep in thought. "I'll think about it. Ask me again in a couple moons." She hadn't been able to get through her entire sentence without purring and giggling a little bit. She shook her head, telling Foxpaw that she was joking too. "I'll promise you right now that you'll be the first cat I go on patrol with as a warrior. We'll be the best two cat patrol around." Cherrypaw's blue eyes sparkled as she thought of the future. Then again, she was always thinking of the future. She was too impatient to wait for it. "I think we're gonna stay friends no matter how old we get." The she-cat assured Foxpaw with a smile. "All the way until we're senior warriors and elders, and even past then!" This wasn't something Cherrypaw was just saying. She believed it. The smaller apprentice thought the two of them got along well, even after the few bumps they hit earlier. They had the potential to be very good friends.

Profile pic
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:41 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

He watched from the stars, where he and his family belonged. He hated watching her from here. He didn’t want to be separated from her. The sky separated them now, and Cliffheart was forced to watch his daughter grow up alone. He had watched her through the rest of her kithood, and now she was the only of his four kits that had made it to apprenticeship.
Cliffheart couldn’t help but think that he was a bad father. Three of his four kits had died. His daughter was the only one left, even he and his mate had been killed. But it felt worse than death itself to watch his daughter grow up from the stars. He felt proud of her for carrying on like this, but it killed him inside. He couldn’t talk with her. He couldn’t kiss her head or wrap his tail around her. Maybe if it wasn’t for Singe he would still be there.
If it wasn’t for Singe, half of his family would still be alive. The Evil Leader had killed his mate, then his son, and finally him. He had accomplished the mission of Onyx and had taken down the Stars, but Cliffheart was sure that their legacy would live on through Redpaw. His daughter was strong, he didn’t doubt that. Redpaw was just that much like her mother. Cliffheart sprang from Starclan, down from the heavens and afterlife. His starry form floated down to the Skyclan camp, his old home.
He looked around, his dull green eyes filled with sadness. This was his Clan, this was his home. He missed it dearly. He turned towards the apprentice den, his ghostly form able to see through the darkness of the night. His paws fell lightly as he walked towards the den, stars twinkled in his tan and blue fur. He brushed through the den, remembering his moons as an apprentice here. He walked with ease, for the first time in his life he didn’t have a limp, or at least, it no longer bothered him like it did when he was living.
He looked around and quietly spotted the pelt that looked so similar to that of her mother’s. He choked on a smile as he made his way towards his living daughter. Her pelt was rising and falling softly as she slept. He stepped over to her, standing beside her nest. “Oh my dear Redpaw.” he purred sadly as he looked down at her. He reached a paw out, his starry form passing through her body. He was a ghost, a spirit he couldn’t touch her. She wouldn’t see him, hear him, feel him, or smell him. To her, he was gone until the day she died.
“Oh my darling, shine bright. Shine brighter than everyone else. No cat should go through this pain in your heart. No cat deserves this. No one should suffer as you do. You will blow them all away my dear. You can rise higher, because you will reach for the stars. You will never be alone my dear.”
The tom cat moved around to lay down next to her, his starry form curled around hers. “We have given you everything. Though it feels like you lost everything, you will survive. Because you are my daughter. You have enough of your mother in you. You will do amazing my love. You have your mother’s eyes. I see her in you. That’s how I know you will do great. Even though I may not be here to comfort you, or meet your future mate, or kits, I know you can do this my Little Star. It’s hard to kill a Star, especially the bright ones. And you, you are the brightest of them all.
“In no way did I mean to leave you. I wanted to be there for you. I wanted to watch you grow old. Both I and your mother did. We gave the world to you, for you; and we know you won’t throw it away. You’re stronger than this. You will always be loved and I don’t want you to forget that my child. We dedicated every day to you. And when I see you, I know a part of her lives on. A part of us lives on. You have come of age with the Clan. The clan that we have bled and fought for. Now you serve it as your own, and I am proud of you for that. I am certain my dear daughter that someday you will blow them all away…”

Cliffheart couldn’t stay any longer. His pale starry form faded from around his daughter, disappearing back to the stars.

@Constellation
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 15th, 2018, 01:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Cherrypaw brushed her paw over her ears to hide her face from the other apprentice. Hurt temporarily streamed through her veins. How could Foxpaw build her up, then say something like that? Did he really see her as a temporary companion? Her worries faded as the ginger tom continued. He'd only been joking, Cherrypaw thought with a sigh of relief. She felt hot under her pelt. The snow white she-cat hoped Foxpaw couldn't tell how upset she'd been, even if it were only for a few heartbeats. She waited a bit to speak, continuing to run her paw over her ear until she didn't feel so hot anymore. She bit her lip and did the same thing Foxpaw had done to her. She tilted her head and gazed past Foxpaw, pretending to be deep in thought. "I'll think about it. Ask me again in a couple moons." She hadn't been able to get through her entire sentence without purring and giggling a little bit. She shook her head, telling Foxpaw that she was joking too. "I'll promise you right now that you'll be the first cat I go on patrol with as a warrior. We'll be the best two cat patrol around." Cherrypaw's blue eyes sparkled as she thought of the future. Then again, she was always thinking of the future. She was too impatient to wait for it. "I think we're gonna stay friends no matter how old we get." The she-cat assured Foxpaw with a smile. "All the way until we're senior warriors and elders, and even past then!" This wasn't something Cherrypaw was just saying. She believed it. The smaller apprentice thought the two of them got along well, even after the few bumps they hit earlier. They had the potential to be very good friends.
”I agree. Well… maybe we won’t always be just friends forever.” The ginger tom mewed, with a suggestive purr as he glanced at Cherrypaw. He knew she would probably be annoyed with the comment, but he had always been the type of cat to take a risk - and he was hoping that someday, maybe, Cherrypaw would be willing to take a chance on him. She definitely didn’t seem like the type. She seemed more like the type of cat to want to play it safer when it came to this type of thing - and, while she seemed a little bit into him, Foxpaw wasn’t quite sure just how “into him” she was. He would find out, eventually - surely she couldn’t keep feelings hidden forever.

Foxpaw just liked flirting… a serious relationship was something he wasn’t really interested in yet. Although he was definitely thinking about the future more and more now. It was a scary thing, the future… what would happen if one day, he woke up and the Clan was under attack and he never got a chance to have a family? As an older apprentice, Foxpaw thought about settling down sometimes - but at the same time, he wasn’t quite sure that he would be ready for that anytime soon. A mate and kits sounded great when he was older, but soon? Definitely not. He’d have to find the right she cat, first of all… and that was hard enough. The tom’s ears pricked up when he heard someone calling him from outside the den - or at least, that was what it sounded like.

”Ah… tell you what, Cherrypaw, I’ve got to get going now. You know how it is - the price of fame and all. But I’ll be seeing you around, right?” He asked, getting up out of his nest and winking at the pretty white feline, awaiting her answer before he would finally leave. Foxpaw was somewhat irritated at having his conversation with the she cat interrupted, but at the same time, he supposed it was for the best. After all, he was running out of a material… and there was no use in a flirty tom who ran out of compliments.