Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM

Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

@Foxfur
(Are we going to rp when she tells him she's expecting?)
Frostfeather made her way through the Shadowclan territory, hoping to get to the Thunderclan border without someone seeing her. The last thing she needed was to get in trouble by a clanmate. Is he there? Oh please be there! Frostfeather was really hoping he was there. It had been a couple of moons ago since she had last seen him. She knew it was against the warrior code, but she didn't care.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Whitestep froze. It was a joke. She had a feeling, but had she listened to it? No! The molly sighed in defeat, head falling down, and tail drooping. Her white paws shifted with uncomfortable energy. "Sorry. I didn't react too well," she mumbled. Her head lifted slightly to look at the handsome tom. "What's your name?" Trying to seem as casual as possible, Whitestep took a step forward, ears perks with interest. Sitting down by the border, the molly tipped her head and arched her brow. Something about this tom made her feel.. what was the word..? Safe. The single word popped into her head. She curled her tail around her paws, clearing away all signs of aggression. Whitestep wondered how he would react to her sudden mood change. Not many felines took it well. They always wore a confused expression, or snap at her for whatever she said before. Whitestep frowned, but replaced it with a faint smile. She didn't want to seem rude, after all. She had done enough of being rude, and snapping at other cats. Her four kits got the worst of it, however. Hollykit and Owlkit would always fret over her when she was upset, but unfortunately for them, Whitestep can't control her anger in that state. Whitestep always apologized after she calmed down. Willowkit would just try to make her comfortable, but Whitestep always felt like she didn't deserve comfort. Berrykit would try to cheer her up, but his goofy pranks didn't help her one bit. Instead, she snapped and turned away. Guilt arose inside her, making her feel like a horrible mother. What had she become? Whitestep inwardly sighed, and stared at the ground until the stranger replied.

The deputy gave the she cat an odd expression. One where his eyes searched hers, but yet his mouth was agaped. He was surprised. Shocked. He didn't really think she would have a...mood swing like that. One moment she wanted to get back to her clan, and the next, she was apologizing to him. She snapped at him, and it drew Passionblaze away. Certainly, he would never hurt a she cat. Whether in his clan or not. There were other plausible actions to take care of handling a molly - in a more gentler approach. The deputy kept the hair on his pelt from rising, but he kept guard to make sure he would sense any danger, if so be. “Hmm...yeah.” He fluffed his fur upon the molly’s apology. He was still on edge, however. Passionblaze assumed she must had some type of personality disorder, but he didn't know her well. Initially, the deputy had been out to check the borders. Alone? Yes. Alone. Because being alone, meant he kept his thoughts to himself. He could think without being trodden on constantly. Even though he was enjoying his job being the deputy of Thunderclan, sometimes...he needed time to stop being frustrated with himself.

Passionblaze provided a warily, friendly smile to the she cat. “Passionblaze.” He says, puffing out his chest as if he won a award. “Nice to make your acquaintance. It would be a wonder if I could get your name…?” He made sure to stay on his side of Thunderclan’s border. He wouldn't want to be caught on Shadowclan’s land, nor would he want a shadowclanner to be caught on his territory either. First and foremost, his job was to protect Thunderclan, and that's what he lived to do. That didn't mean, he didn't have to be polite to any other cat. Felines were individuals no matter the clan they were born in or swore their loyalty to. The Tom didn't know anything about Whitestep’s depression, but he was sure if he got to know her, then surely the two of them would had been good friends. When he seen her drop her head to the ground, Passionblaze’s ears stood alerted. “O-oh, are you alright?” He wasn't the best at comforting others. He didn't really like sadness, so this had been an awkward position for him. His eyes glanced around nervously, awaiting for her to answer him. Now, that she stayed, Passionblaze supposed he could stay for a little while. She had apologized for her little reactive moment, so Passionblaze hoped it would be a Breeze to get to know her.

@Role
(Okay wow this is super late and i am so sorry. I just remembered this :") )
(Since willow,owl,holly, and berry are apps. Now ill just pretend they were the whole time.)
Whitestep's green eyes flickered up as he spoke up. Passionblaze. The name was odd, but beautiful in a sense. Whitestep blinked as the odd tom asked for her name. "My name is Whitestep," she answered, a bit wary. What would the tom say to his Clan? Would he announce that he met a ShadowClan molly at the border, alone with no patrol? How bad would that sound? Whitestep frowned in thought, and raised her head in surprise as he asked if she was okay. Am I okay? Her depression had tore at the way she thought for a long time now. How she missed her mate, how she wished she were dead so she could just see him again, how she snapped at her kits. Her kits probably hated her. Willowpaw was already acting rude to her. What did she do? What didn't I do? Willowpaw had been one of the quieter kits, and with all of her attention towards Hollypaw she must have ignored her the most. She had, in fact, given more attention to Hollypaw since he was fragile and sickly since birth. However, even Hollypaw began to push her away. Was she too needy? Blinking out of her distraction, Whitestep opened her mouth to answer, but nothing came out. Only a defeated look swamped over her. After a moment's silence of self pity, Whitestep finally spoke. "I'm not sure," she confessed. "My family.. it's in pieces." Whitestep lashed her tail, and wrapped it around her paws. She was getting nervous. How would this tom react to her story? Her pitiful, depressing story? Oh now she was sounding pathetic. Shaking out her pelt, Whitestep refocused on the stranger.
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:58 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

@Foxfur
(Are we going to rp when she tells him she's expecting?)
Frostfeather made her way through the Shadowclan territory, hoping to get to the Thunderclan border without someone seeing her. The last thing she needed was to get in trouble by a clanmate. Is he there? Oh please be there! Frostfeather was really hoping he was there. It had been a couple of moons ago since she had last seen him. She knew it was against the warrior code, but she didn't care.
(Yeauh sure why not?)
Eilverscar padded through the forest twprds the ShadowClan border all the while there was a burning question in his heart... Is she there oh starclan please last her be there!" He had thought as he slinked out of the foliage and stood right at the edge of his territory.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
(Yeauh sure why not?)
Eilverscar padded through the forest twprds the ShadowClan border all the while there was a burning question in his heart... Is she there oh starclan please last her be there!" He had thought as he slinked out of the foliage and stood right at the edge of his territory.
Frostfeather made it to the border, starring across. The molly spotted Silverscar. "Silverscar!Silverscar!" yowled Frostfeather. The molly ran out of her territory to him.

Old November 4th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:

Frostfeather made it to the border, starring across. The molly spotted Silverscar. "Silverscar!Silverscar!" yowled Frostfeather. The molly ran out of her territory to him.
Silverscar tuned his head to see the one he had fallen in love with,"Frostfeather!" He called purring as ran to her

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; November 4th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 04:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Silverscar tuned his head to see the one he had fallen in love with,"Frostfeather!" He called purring as ran to her
Frostfeather got close to him, nuzzling her head in his fur. "I have something to tell you." meowed Frostfeather.

Old November 4th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:

Frostfeather got close to him, nuzzling her head in his fur. "I have something to tell you." meowed Frostfeather.
Silverscar Nuzzled her neck fur taking in her scent, "what's that?" He mewed

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Silverscar Nuzzled her neck fur taking in her scent, "what's that?" He mewed
Frostfeather thought of the words to say to him. "Im expecting kits. Your kits." meowed the molly her ear flattening.

Old November 5th, 2017, 04:40 AM

Quote:

Frostfeather thought of the words to say to him. "Im expecting kits. Your kits." meowed the molly her ear flattening.
Silverscar's heart filled with pride he turned his head and looked her directly in the eyes "I'm going to be a father?" He mewed barely containing his exitment

Old November 5th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Silverscar's heart filled with pride he turned his head and looked her directly in the eyes "I'm going to be a father?" He mewed barely containing his exitment
Frostfeather nuzzled his chin with her head in love, but it didn't last long. "I just don't know what to do about it." she meowed. The molly slowly backed away.