Old May 4th, 2024, 07:53 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan || He/Him
The Gentle Giant
Bearsnout perked up at Fadingsun’s yowl. He heeded his leaders call and bounded over. Rats. Annoying little vermin, especially when they were in big colonies. lots of RiverClanners had already gathered, and it seemed like everybody was preparing to deal with the threat. Good. RiverClan was starting to have some unity again it seemed.

Old May 4th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Fallenwish came to the Floodstone. Rat time
"I can come!"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old May 4th, 2024, 10:38 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 28 moons
From where she had been sitting near the den entrance, Dusklion heard the talk about rats and immediately a low growl rumbled in her throat. Rats? In their territory?? And Pebblesplash didn't think for that to be the first thing she said upon returning?? Oh, she wanted to take the former Lionheart's head and shove it in the sand. It seemed Mistyshard did too.

Her brother's action wasn't surprising as he flew out of the den - nearly running her over in the process as Dusk scrambled backwards. She watched with narrowed eyes as he called for her, Breezy, and Owls to accompany him. Oh, she'd kill some rats alright. Perhaps she'd put a dead one in Pebblesplash's nest to teach her a lesson.

She didn't need to voice her support as she stood, staring at her brother and waiting for his command. She was learning to bite her tongue - after all she knew she would have to if the new situation the siblings found themselves in was ever going to work. A plan of her own was forming on how to best go after the rats, but she'd talk to her brother on the way to their location.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]
Old May 4th, 2024, 10:41 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
From where she had been sitting near the den entrance, Dusklion heard the talk about rats and immediately a low growl rumbled in her throat. Rats? In their territory?? And Pebblesplash didn't think for that to be the first thing she said upon returning?? Oh, she wanted to take the former Lionheart's head and shove it in the sand. It seemed Mistyshard did too.

Her brother's action wasn't surprising as he flew out of the den - nearly running her over in the process as Dusk scrambled backwards. She watched with narrowed eyes as he called for her, Breezy, and Owls to accompany him. Oh, she'd kill some rats alright. Perhaps she'd put a dead one in Pebblesplash's nest to teach her a lesson.

She didn't need to voice her support as she stood, staring at her brother and waiting for his command. She was learning to bite her tongue - after all she knew she would have to if the new situation the siblings found themselves in was ever going to work. A plan of her own was forming on how to best go after the rats, but she'd talk to her brother on the way to their location.

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]
Grimpaw quietly noticed Dusklion had almost gotten run over by Fadingsun and calmly padded over. "...Hey. you alright? Fadingsun almost knocked you over, thought I might as well check if you're okay." He meowed in a patient tone, noticing that Crowglow, Appleberry and Skyfall were busy arguing.
Old May 4th, 2024, 11:02 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

------------

Caveclaw listened to the leader's words. Rats were never good, that was obvious. She was sure they would be dealt with quickly, though.

------------

Old May 4th, 2024, 11:06 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

VenomWink slipped out of the warriors den and placed herself by the gathered cats.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 4th, 2024, 01:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze lifted his head, barely having really had time to clear his thoughts and make it to the medicine den as he said he would when he spotted Pebblesplash and Mistyshard padding their way across camp and into his leader's den. That made his fur prickle, he didn't like the fact that a cat that had been just been an outsider was in the den with Fadingsun but Fadingsun and Mistyshard were incredible warriors and would have no issues taking care of Pebblesplash if she decided to try her paw at Fadingsun's life. But all of soon his leader came out and suddenly called the clan together after some sharp words that seemed to be aimed towards Pebblesplash. This wasn't good, he knew the ex-lionheart was trouble.

Rats. A threat of a colony of rats that Pebblesplash decided to not share until after she had her petty fighting and hissy fits. His stubby tail lashed but it wasn't much of a lash, more of a wag and he hated that. Even before his name was called the lionheart was padding over swiftly. This was going to be fun and it was just what they needed on top of all the other fights that were hanging on the horizon. Splendid. The lionheart didn't say anything of that sort though, he really just needed to calm down. The many little things, or rather the many big things were making that very difficult though and Seabreeze wasn't really used to being angry.

"Here, Fadingsun." The lionheart simply, waiting for further instruction. How were they planning to do this. Besides the multiple patrol thing of course. Whatever it was, Seabreeze was ready. His claws unsheathed once into the ground before he regained control of them.
[ @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 4th, 2024, 01:45 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Clovershock

Clovershock padded over, their black fur sleek and clean. They'd fight for their clan anytime!!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:11 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

Stagheart lumbered out of the warrior's den at Fadingsun's call. He'd tear those rats to shreds in no time; it wouldn't be the first time he'd had to deal with a horde of those vile creatures.

But it seemed that a good chunk of warriors had already shown up. Still, he may as well volunteer — just in case Fadingsun decided they needed backup. He narrowed his eyes briefly before calling out to the leader, "I can go too, if y'need the extra claws."

/ @occultation -- many already volunteered but just in case : )

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old May 4th, 2024, 03:54 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
Casting a side-eye at the cat who approached her wanting to make sure she was okay, Dusklion just stared at them for a second. "...'M fine," she replied, giving Grimpaw a once-over before looking back to the group of cats. Quite a few had joined already, and with a glance up towards her brother, she hoped he wouldn't mind her starting to gather up the volunteers.

"Tinytoad, Cherryswirl, Pigeonpelt, Adderpaw! You four with us. The rest of you," Dusklion glanced around at those who had joined as well, pledging to fight, "stay alert. I can guarantee there'll be injuries to treat after these vermin are dealt with, so if Mists needs herbs collected, listen to her." Her fierce blue eyes dared anyone to challenge their medicine cat while the rest of them were out. She knew there was some tension with the choice that Birdsnow and Fades had given when the medicine cat was announced, but she sincerely hoped that since this was the first enemy attack since Mists had been promoted that the rest of the Clan would respect her position and the training she already had.

With both herself, Fades, and both Lionhearts leaving to deal with this, that just left Mists as the only cat of authority. Though Dusklion knew her friend could more than handle herself, she felt uncomfortable not leaving a warrior in charge. Hopefully her brother wouldn't mind this extra bit of orders. "Stagheart!" Her eyes turned towards the larger tom. "Keep the camp secure with Mists while we're gone." She gave him a nod - she was beginning to like the tom what with his battle skill and keenness to help. She knew he'd be the right cat to help Mists keep hold over the camp.

Looking now to both Lionhearts, Dusk gave them a nod. "We'll wait for Fades before headin' out. Either of you fought rats before?" Dusklion herself didn't have much experience with them, but they were just bigger mice in her mind. Surely they wouldn't put up that much of a fight.

[ Tinytoad - @Desert Rain Frog ] [ Cherryswirl - @Dust ] [ Pigeonpelt - @Blazing ] [ Adderpaw - @Fish ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ]
[ Fadingsun - @occultation ] [ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]
[ Grimpaw - @Forgetfulshape ]
[ @/everyone else who showed! ]

Last edited by taillow; May 4th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.