by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM

Old January 18th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Frecklefoot
|He/Him | 27 moons | Purrks: N/A| Straight | Warrior |
a ginger brown tom with blue eyes and white paws

Tags;@CrimsonOaks [Riverpool]

Frecklefoot rolled his eyes. "I was talking about the graveyard" he shrugged his shoulders. "Lets just get on with it then?" he asked his patrol mate.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 19th, 2024, 06:51 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T2 [ Active ]

Larkswoop called to her apprentice, Silverpaw.

"Come on, Silverpaw. We're going to Haggard Ruins!"

The dusky-brown and white she-cat's green gaze narrowed as she headed towards the camp entrance, looking back to see if Silverpaw was following her.

@Desert Rain Frog // @BEAR. (Wolfpaw never specified the type of patrol, but since Haggard Ruins isn't a border [as far as I know], I'm going to assume that it is a hunting patrol.) // @dino. (So Bumblestar knows they're heading out.) // @Starfall (So Spiderthroat knows they're heading out.)

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder || Squirrelwhisker Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader

Last edited by paris; January 19th, 2024 at 06:52 AM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 07:27 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Followed His Mentor With A Few Leaps.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old January 19th, 2024, 08:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Frecklefoot
|He/Him | 27 moons | Purrks: N/A| Straight | Warrior |
a ginger brown tom with blue eyes and white paws

Tags; @Bear [Wolfpaw] @CrimsonOaks [Riverpool]

Frecklefoot quickly walked over. An apprentice sending out hunting patrols that's odd. he thought to himself as he walked over and shrugged. At the mention of the graveyard his pelt fluffed up. Oh I don't wanna go there but I have to. he nodded towards Wolfpaw. "Got it Wolfpaw! Do you need anything else or am I free to go?" he just shrugged his shoulders not waiting for the apprentice reply for he called out towards his patrol mate. "Riverpool come on I want to get this over with!" he called out to the warrior. I don't even know who that is but I guess I'm hunting with them he sat and waited for the warrior to join him. "You better not run off because your scared"
"No, go as soon as you're ready." Wolfpaw didn't know why there'd be anything else - did he miss something? Well, no point in keeping them around even if he did - standing around would feed no one.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 19th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Perking her ears curiously, confusion clouded Nightgaze as she padded closed and saw it was Wolfpaw who was assigning patrols. He was an apprentice and she'd never seen an apprentice have such authority before but he was Bumblestar's kid...oh well! He probably wouldn't have done this if he hadn't gotten permission, right?

"Got it, boss!" she purred brightly, with a playful manner, as always, as started glancing around for her patrolmates. Riverclan...she wasn't fond of them, though, why would she like another clan? It was a foolish question to her.

@BEAR. @Apollo @ChaosBringer.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 20th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Fawnpaw

Fawnpaw trotted over, her expression confused. 'Why is Wolfpaw giving out patrols?' She thought, but found it best not to question them. "Hey, Nightgaze!" Fawnpae said happily to her mentor.

[ @The Doctor ] [ @Apollo ]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Lioncrest ~

Large paws swiftly carried the large tom back into camp, and he dropped off his squirrels to the pile before padding over to report back to Spiderthroat.

"Our task has been completed," he hummed, amber eyes flicking back to ensure that Leafpaw also deposited their catch. "However, Wildtwist did not seem to be present for the meat of that patrol. I do not know where he disappeared to, but he did not follow us to the Thunderglade."

Giving the deputy a curt nod, Lioncrest moved back towards the nursery to check on his kits. He was a busy cat these days, and 8 kits was a pawful to feed and manage without constant vigilance.

[ @Starfall @Leafy (+2 squirrels and 1 mouse) ]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

He himself was covered in dirt and blood. Managing to lift his head as Lioncrest came and gave him a report. Ah, perfect, good news. Well...mostly good news. Was Wildtwist not a Hornet? That irked the tom, tail flicking with annoyance. Taking a moment to swivel on his haunches, and pluck a twig from his tail, the deputy let out a muttered "Thank you for the update, I see you're more competent than one of our own Hornets." . A sharp tug followed by a hiss. Wonderful, it was tangled.

After a few more harsh tugs, Spiderthroat finally managed to pull the twig out, "Your hard work is appreciated, thank you." a dip of his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Yeah, Bumblestar needed a nap after this. Her head was killing her. Whether that was from stress or anger, she couldn't tell, she just knew she wanted it gone. Evening was creeping in. There was her excuse to sleep for hours.

"Hey." She hadn't even bothered to clean off the blood as she approached Spiderthroat. "Didn't manage to catch anything except for a trio of RiverClanners tryin' to get one up on us by launching an ambush. I took Wolfpaw 'n Mudhound with me up to their camp to deliver the bodies 'n let 'em know we're not having that kinda crap. Border's fine for now, but I'm putting up a kill on sight order for Smallpines. They've tested us enough."

@Starfall + @BEAR. @Rani for report reference
Whether or not lioncrest had vacated, his attention was pulled to a rather bloody looking leader. Ah. Here he was, dirty and slightly bloody, there she was, bloody. He'd sent them both to their almost doom it seemed. Without a beat, the moment she was within earshot he let out a "Rough day hey?" in a deadpanned, straight voiced with no hint of sarcasm.

Ears twitching as she spoke up. Oh good, fish was back on the menu. "Noted, I'll be sure to inform any patrol members that head out to Smallpines in the future. I'm assumin none of that is your blood than?" he asked once realized everything was properly taken care of. It's been a hot second since he'd seen a leader just strut into anothers camp like that...other than one in particular but they were on par with the level of assertiveness.

"Next time we'll trade. We found an overgrown weasel in the Haggard Ruins...I won't lie, it almost killed all of us in seconds, and not due to lack of tryin." he griped. Pulling his tail to his front paws so he could begin picking at it. Pulling all sorts of dirt and twigs out.

"I would say a bigger patrol...but I don't want a potential of casualties. We got out by the skin of our teeth. An ambush maybe? Don't know how it acts though, aggressive that's for sure. Like a badger."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

f e a t h e r p a w
she/they - 10 moons - ThunderClan - lesbian - 97/100 - tags; @Starfall
Featherpaw took a deep breath in, tail twitching anxiously. It was one thing to decide that she would tell someone what she'd seen, and another to actually do it. She wasn't really sure if she was supposed to tell Bumblestar or Spiderthroat, but it had been the deputy who'd sent her on the patrol, and who she was supposed to report back to in the first place... and besides, he'd probably tell Bumblestar anyway, so it wasn't like they both wouldn't find out.

"Spiderthroat?" they mewed. "I have something to report."

"It was when I was at Herondive Hollow on the border patrol the other day. I knew there wasn't much luck of finding anything but crickets, but I broke off from the rest of the group to have a go at hunting anyway, since it's what we were asked to do... but while I was looking for prey, I heard voices. I crept over to see what was going on, and there was a ShadowClan warrior on our side of the border!
"There was a ThunderClan warrior there too, but she wasn't doing a very good job of chasing him off... She was talking big, threatening him and saying she was gonna kill him, but she didn't actually do anything - and he just sat down and started talking, so he obviously wasn't that threatened... and he called her his sister, too."

Featherpaw shifted nervously. "I didn't report it straight away because I wasn't sure if it was really report-worthy. I mean, she wasn't attacking him or chasing him off, but she wasn't just sitting there either chatting either, she was being aggressive... But I don't know if she ever reported back to you or Bumblestar or anything, so I thought I should tell you, just in case.
I don't know the ThunderClan cat's name, though... the trespasser only called her 'Tiny Twin'. But she was a black cat, kinda small."
A tiny voice caught his attention, turning around from where he was standing to look down. "That's my name." he stated, no sense of humor behind it though once he realized she was trying to be serious. Listening intently as she reported. Taking everything into consideration. Right off the bat, he didn't like the mystery warrior. ShadowClan of all Clans, it had to be ShadowClan.

Sucking in a deep breath, Spiderthroat did his best to not get angry, after all he hadn't heard the everything although it ultimately doesn't matter. "Thank you for your report. We will keep them in mind, if you spot them, find me and point them out immediately please. That way we can question them and make sure there's no information being leaked."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
Whether or not lioncrest had vacated, his attention was pulled to a rather bloody looking leader. Ah. Here he was, dirty and slightly bloody, there she was, bloody. He'd sent them both to their almost doom it seemed. Without a beat, the moment she was within earshot he let out a "Rough day hey?" in a deadpanned, straight voiced with no hint of sarcasm.

Ears twitching as she spoke up. Oh good, fish was back on the menu. "Noted, I'll be sure to inform any patrol members that head out to Smallpines in the future. I'm assumin none of that is your blood than?" he asked once realized everything was properly taken care of. It's been a hot second since he'd seen a leader just strut into anothers camp like that...other than one in particular but they were on par with the level of assertiveness.

"Next time we'll trade. We found an overgrown weasel in the Haggard Ruins...I won't lie, it almost killed all of us in seconds, and not due to lack of tryin." he griped. Pulling his tail to his front paws so he could begin picking at it. Pulling all sorts of dirt and twigs out.

"I would say a bigger patrol...but I don't want a potential of casualties. We got out by the skin of our teeth. An ambush maybe? Don't know how it acts though, aggressive that's for sure. Like a badger."
"Nah, none of it's mine," Bumblestar grunted. "The rats got the brunt of it, we're all fine."

Spiderthroat's personal report was equally concerning. She snorted, eyes sweeping over him once before going to the camp entrance. "Redhawk, Yarrowcrest, 'n Fernwillow went with you, right? If four warriors couldn't handle it, then I do wanna take a bigger group out to drive it off before it gets any nasty ideas. Last thing I want is some giant weasel breakin' into camp because it got too confident. Casualties isn't ideal, but... neither is some sorta raid."
Old January 23rd, 2024, 05:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Noting Bonecall hadn't come yet, Wolfpaw turned his attention over to Mosspaw. He was fairly certain they were a newer apprentice, and though he was within the apprentice rank, he had more experience than most. As long as they listened to him, he figured things would be fine. "Why don't I go instead of Bonecall? I don't want you to miss out on a training opportunity because of some dumb warrior."

[ @~MothDust~]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 24th, 2024, 08:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Drizzlecloud - @Omari ] [Eggbite - @Ladiebugg ] [Leafpaw - @Leafy ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow padded into camp with her patrol, approahcing Drizzlecloud. She dropped two sprigs of catmint at the medicine cat's paws, then stepped back. "We were fortunate enough to find some at the Thunderglade," she reported. "Eggbite and Leafpaw also found some cobwebs for you to use." She turned to her patrolmates so they could deliver their supplies.

[Fernwillow delivered +2 catmint!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~