Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old January 20th, 2019, 05:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer @pomegranate

Wrenpaw padded into the medicine den with her head low since she was still unwilling to go here,she insisted that she was fine and that the bleeding has stopped but it still sort of stung with the air blowing at it and all, her right ear flicked as she heard voices from the med cat and their apprentice and stopped a inch inside of the den ready to scurry on out of there. She liked the herb smells but she didn't want to see shinefang because of the rumors of him being a crank and that she really didn't know much about any of the two. Although she heard that ringpaw was nice...the name sounded nice too. Then again the name shinefang sounds nice and it turns out to be opposite of their personality .

Her heart raced as she remembered songpaw making her eyes widen ,she didn't see her in here! This made her gulp at wondering what could have happened to her friend , songpaws condition looked way worse than hers since it was her back . The half breed shook her head and exhailed maybe songpaw already gotten healed and has been hunting and sticking with her mentor more? Yes that could be it. She'll just have to double check. With a reassuring nod to herself she walked deeper into the den before looking around "hello? Shinefang?" she called .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 20th, 2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:07 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
How about I go next, pom, then Brown again?

@pomegranate

Shinefang had Ringpaw dashing around like a mouse in a nest of warriors. The battle had concluded and they had tended to some of the more critical injuries in the field, but now cats who were able to make it back to the medicine den to receive more complete treatment would be coming this way, and Shinefang was barking orders to make sure that they would have any herb they might within paw's reach. After a battle like this, treating injuries quickly was vitally important. "Get at least two of our biggest horsetail stocks down and start chewing them into pulp! Use the cobnuts there on the bottom shelf to hold the stuff you've already chewed. Horsetail will work to stop bleeding and prevent infection."

Almost like he was a young warrior again, the sound of pawsteps set his ears upright. The old tom turned to see a dark brown shecat staggering into the den, a drop of blood wormed its way over her face like a stream and a droplet fell with the tiniest splash on the den floor. Before she could say anything, Shinefang was already headed toward the shecat. "Lie down in that nest there and let me look at you," he growled, his blood running hot with a mix of fear and worry. He recognized the young warrior as Deertail, and already he disliked the wobbling way in which she moved. The blood from her head was coming from her ear, that much he could tell. But he could smell the sour tang of infection coming from somewhere else, following the scent of blood, he noticed a large gash in her side, and a lot of dirt caked into the wound. Keeping his face still so as not to alarm her, the medicine cat simply said, "The gash in your side needs attention, but your ear is bleeding badly. I have to take care of that first. You're going to be fine."

Headed over quickly to his apprentice he spoke to her in a low whisper. "Take a break and come over here. I need you to lick the grit out of the wound on her side. It's already getting infected." Next he grabbed a cobnut filled with horsetail pulp in his teeth and made his way back over the the shecat.

@Browneyedfox

Ringpaw looked up in alarm, dragging her gaze away from the herb stores. She pushed the herbs towards her mentor, then nodded. Licking wounds. Easy. “On it!” She meowed quickly, before rushing over towards a molly, with blood dripping from her face. Ringpaw jerked back in alarm and surprise, and stared blankly for a fraction of time at the blood. Bile rose in her throat, but she swallowed it down in an effort not to gag as the stench of metallic fluid filled her nose. Picking up her heavy paws, the medicine cat apprentice, began to approach.
The female warrior looked barely even fazed- was that what it was like to be a warrior? Was blood and death that familiar in every battle that warriors were barely aware of the waterfalls of scarlet pouring from above? Ringpaw rushed over, and crouched down a bit to inspect the wound on the molly’s side. It was deep, and mud was caked inside. Dirt and grit was in the gash, and Ringpaw looked up with wide green orbs. “This is going to sting a bit.” She said, resting her tail on the shecat’s shoulder in a way to comfort her from the pain about to come.
Ringpaw began to clean the wound, recoiling at the sour taste and as dirt caught on her tongue, but she kept going, spitting out the grit as she went.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 27th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
@Charmer @pomegranate

Wrenpaw padded into the medicine den with her head low since she was still unwilling to go here,she insisted that she was fine and that the bleeding has stopped but it still sort of stung with the air blowing at it and all, her right ear flicked as she heard voices from the med cat and their apprentice and stopped a inch inside of the den ready to scurry on out of there. She liked the herb smells but she didn't want to see shinefang because of the rumors of him being a crank and that she really didn't know much about any of the two. Although she heard that ringpaw was nice...the name sounded nice too. Then again the name shinefang sounds nice and it turns out to be opposite of their personality .

Her heart raced as she remembered songpaw making her eyes widen ,she didn't see her in here! This made her gulp at wondering what could have happened to her friend , songpaws condition looked way worse than hers since it was her back . The half breed shook her head and exhailed maybe songpaw already gotten healed and has been hunting and sticking with her mentor more? Yes that could be it. She'll just have to double check. With a reassuring nod to herself she walked deeper into the den before looking around "hello? Shinefang?" she called .
@pomegranate
An instant after the tiny squeak of a voice calling his name reached his ears, the tangy smell of blood made the old tom wrinkle his nose. He swung his head around and locked his only good eye on the younger cat, an apprentice. He didn't remember the name but the sight of blood brought him shambling over as quickly as his old legs would let him. He didn't need to get much closer for the sour tang of fear to come to life along with the harsh musk of fox on the younger cats fur. "Let me look at you," his said in place of an introduction. The younger cat's ear was badly torn, and bleeding heavily, and Starclan knew where the filthy beast had been before it attacked her.

"Ringpaw! Horsetail!" the yellow tom barked over his shoulder, before turning back to her. "Was anyone else attacked? Are you dizzy? Hold still while I clean your wound."

Old January 27th, 2019, 04:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@pomegranate
An instant after the tiny squeak of a voice calling his name reached his ears, the tangy smell of blood made the old tom wrinkle his nose. He swung his head around and locked his only good eye on the younger cat, an apprentice. He didn't remember the name but the sight of blood brought him shambling over as quickly as his old legs would let him. He didn't need to get much closer for the sour tang of fear to come to life along with the harsh musk of fox on the younger cats fur. "Let me look at you," his said in place of an introduction. The younger cat's ear was badly torn, and bleeding heavily, and Starclan knew where the filthy beast had been before it attacked her.

"Ringpaw! Horsetail!" the yellow tom barked over his shoulder, before turning back to her. "Was anyone else attacked? Are you dizzy? Hold still while I clean your wound."
Wrenpaw was wide eyed once she saw the old tom and it almost made her regret walking in here but this had to be done . The Molly plopped down into an sitting position before the medicine cat was infront of her, she nodded as an reply to the toms slight order before tilting her head at his bark of an order to his apprentice . what's ...horsetail? Sounds like the actual thing to me. with that she imagined a whole horsetail just laying on the ground in the den somewhere making her shiver in disgust . The Molly flicked her right ear as he spoke again with a small string of questions ".....only s-songpaw...I saw that monster grab her by the back and throw her like she was n-nothing! I think her mentor got attacked too but I'm not sure..." she answered before being filled with that familiar feeling of worry "h-has songpaw been in here before me? " she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 28th, 2019, 08:52 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Redfrost looked in the medicine den. “Shinefang? Ringpaw?” The Tom asked impatently. Ow! He walked in at the entrance and shouted agian but louder “Hello?! Shinefang or Ringpaw? I need help.” The toms paw rung with pain. The thorns in his paw were painful. Ugh. It takes so long for them to get here. Redfrost hobbled in deeper and sat down with his paw up looki g like a dog waiting for it’s treat. “I don’t have all day!” He shouted looking around for Ringpaw as he knew she loved pulling out thorns like an addiction.

@Charmer @pomegranate

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 29th, 2019, 11:15 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Redfrost looked in the medicine den. “Shinefang? Ringpaw?” The Tom asked impatently. Ow! He walked in at the entrance and shouted agian but louder “Hello?! Shinefang or Ringpaw? I need help.” The toms paw rung with pain. The thorns in his paw were painful. Ugh. It takes so long for them to get here. Redfrost hobbled in deeper and sat down with his paw up looki g like a dog waiting for it’s treat. “I don’t have all day!” He shouted looking around for Ringpaw as he knew she loved pulling out thorns like an addiction.

@Charmer @pomegranate
Ringpaw, her head spinning, suddenly heard a cat calling from outside. Blinking, she quickly got rid of the haze over her eyes, and dashed to the entrance of the medicine den. “I’m here!” She meowed, poking her head around a corner to see a warrior sitting on the ground with an impatient expression. He had one paw lifted in the air, and the tang of blood was faintly noticeable. The calico dipped her head to the older tomcat, before approaching. “What’s wrong?” She asked hurriedly. “Did you twist your paw? Wrench your claw? Thorn?” She questioned, her talkative sense becoming an interrogation. She reached her own paw out to examine the tom’s paw, and quickly saw a few thorns pressed deep into his pad. “How’d you manage to get so many?” She said with a light expression.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 29th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Ringpaw, her head spinning, suddenly heard a cat calling from outside. Blinking, she quickly got rid of the haze over her eyes, and dashed to the entrance of the medicine den. “I’m here!” She meowed, poking her head around a corner to see a warrior sitting on the ground with an impatient expression. He had one paw lifted in the air, and the tang of blood was faintly noticeable. The calico dipped her head to the older tomcat, before approaching. “What’s wrong?” She asked hurriedly. “Did you twist your paw? Wrench your claw? Thorn?” She questioned, her talkative sense becoming an interrogation. She reached her own paw out to examine the tom’s paw, and quickly saw a few thorns pressed deep into his pad. “How’d you manage to get so many?” She said with a light expression.
Redfrost looked to the apprentice and simply meowed “Bedding. I need to change mine out.” He dipped his head toward Ringpaw and merely said “Or mabye I stuck them there.” He meowed winking at her. The tom sprees his tail around his front left leg. “Don’t you like pulling them out?” He meowed, his eyes growing from impatient and irritated to amusing with a tint of pain. Redfrost was prone to these types of things and would normally just pull them out and continuing on with his day but,there were around 3 of them in his paw. He was suprised he didn’t get them all over his body but, he didn’t move much in his sleep.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old February 6th, 2019, 02:28 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer;

The charcoal she-cat paused at the entrance of the den so that she could let out a cough that was scratching at her throat. After a couple of small coughs, the she-cat's tail twitched in discomfort at her sore throat. She hated being sick, although she could say that she had it lucky. She had seen the state of her clanmates worsening with each passing day and she could be considered to be one of the better ones. Despite her sore throat and her cough, she could still walk and function properly. It was no biggie, it'd be over in no time. Still, Auroraflame had decided to pay the medicine cat's a visit anyway. She took a deep breath before entering the den, only to let out another cough before she finally stepped in.

"Shinefang?" she asked, ducking to avoiding bumping into the entrance. "You're not busy are you?" she asked, saying the last words quickly so that she could force down another rising cough. She wasn't sure why she had asked the tom such a question. The answer was obvious, of course he would be busy. A large number of her clanmates were suffering from this sickness. She hadn't seen anything like this in a while and it was an event that filled her with so much concern. She wasn't even sure how Shinefang might be feeling. She had never bothered to empathise with the medicine cat, and she was still uncertain as to whether or not she should start now.
Old February 10th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Charmer;

The charcoal she-cat paused at the entrance of the den so that she could let out a cough that was scratching at her throat. After a couple of small coughs, the she-cat's tail twitched in discomfort at her sore throat. She hated being sick, although she could say that she had it lucky. She had seen the state of her clanmates worsening with each passing day and she could be considered to be one of the better ones. Despite her sore throat and her cough, she could still walk and function properly. It was no biggie, it'd be over in no time. Still, Auroraflame had decided to pay the medicine cat's a visit anyway. She took a deep breath before entering the den, only to let out another cough before she finally stepped in.

"Shinefang?" she asked, ducking to avoiding bumping into the entrance. "You're not busy are you?" she asked, saying the last words quickly so that she could force down another rising cough. She wasn't sure why she had asked the tom such a question. The answer was obvious, of course he would be busy. A large number of her clanmates were suffering from this sickness. She hadn't seen anything like this in a while and it was an event that filled her with so much concern. She wasn't even sure how Shinefang might be feeling. She had never bothered to empathise with the medicine cat, and she was still uncertain as to whether or not she should start now.
Shinefang turned his attention away from another patient who was sleeping soundly. The den was packed with cats still recovering from infected wounds from the battle and cats he was struggling to bring back from the edge of white cough before the greencough set in and they were sent to the infirmary at Seastones. Of all the cats to grow ill, the deputy had to be among them? Shinefang swore under his breath. Skyclan was in more trouble then he thought. "Auroraflame, come in," Shinefang said, gently. "How long have you had that cough," he asked, his fatigue showing through in his calm voice.

Old February 17th, 2019, 04:05 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Redfrost looked to the apprentice and simply meowed “Bedding. I need to change mine out.” He dipped his head toward Ringpaw and merely said “Or mabye I stuck them there.” He meowed winking at her. The tom sprees his tail around his front left leg. “Don’t you like pulling them out?” He meowed, his eyes growing from impatient and irritated to amusing with a tint of pain. Redfrost was prone to these types of things and would normally just pull them out and continuing on with his day but,there were around 3 of them in his paw. He was suprised he didn’t get them all over his body but, he didn’t move much in his sleep.
Shinefang wordlessly strode over the the warrior, deliberately slowing his pace as Redfrost's impatient complaint. "Old bones," he said by way of explanation. "When you've seen eleven winters, we'll see how fast you move." Shinefang glanced at the tom's paw briefly and snorted, "especially if you turn your paw into a hedgehog like that. Ringpaw, why don't you take care of this. Herbs?" He added, quizzing the apprentice even though he knew at this point it was hardly necessary.