Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 06:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 06:04 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:03 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:55 PM

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:12 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Of course at first he didn’t notice her, his mind was too much in the thought of a beautiful dusk morning why? He didn’t know for a while now he’s being interested in watching the sky especially around dusk, which was odd. Despite his name as Midnightsky he found himself more fascinated by the colors dusk brings to the sky. While munching in his mouse, he suddenly jumps a bit feeling someone approach him, almost Immediately he stands up rather fast and turns to see who it is... his heart skipped a bit. He at first was shocked, why of all the cats in the clan she was the one who walked up to him. Her name was Duskchaser, and he found the name quite cute in fact he thought it was a wonderful name for a molly like her. Usually she didn’t approach him like this but he wasn’t complaining just shocked why was the most beautiful cat in the clan approaching a tom like he? He wasn’t special or even good looking yet she walked up to him. He too swallows some bile and begins to speak his voice calm, a bit dark and husky however it held curiosity and interest more than anything. He even smiled as he spoke these few words. “ Duskchaser to what do I owe the pleasure my friend?” He asks of course calmly but inside he was freaking out. Did he say it right? Was it good enough many thoughts ran though his head but as soon as he looked into her eyes.... his mind went blank. He begins to speak again this time with a bit more emotion and interest “ ... would you like to join me? ... for breakfast of course..” he says looking away a bit nervously

Duskchaser smirked through her bird and set it down by his paws before raising her head and spat out the feathers. Sneezing as one fluttered up and landed on her nose. She shook her head and her ears burned red with heat and embarrassment. She took a waivering step back and squinted her eyes as they teared up just a little. “A pleasure? Hardly!” she mused saying a little too eagerly with her fur fluffed up from a furious gust of wind that ripped through camp rattling the branches and leaves on the surrounding trees. Her gaze burned into him for a moment before she dropped her gaze her cheeks tinting red in colour as she had found herself daydreaming once again. Her tail curled at her legs and she puffed up once again lifting her head back up “it would be my pleasure, I would use my catch but I’m afraid it’s a little small for two cats” she said with a gentle shrug

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2018, 12:24 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Duskchaser smirked through her bird and set it down by his paws before raising her head and spat out the feathers. Sneezing as one fluttered up and landed on her nose. She shook her head and her ears burned red with heat and embarrassment. She took a waivering step back and squinted her eyes as they teared up just a little. “A pleasure? Hardly!” she mused saying a little too eagerly with her fur fluffed up from a furious gust of wind that ripped through camp rattling the branches and leaves on the surrounding trees. Her gaze burned into him for a moment before she dropped her gaze her cheeks tinting red in colour as she had found herself daydreaming once again. Her tail curled at her legs and she puffed up once again lifting her head back up “it would be my pleasure, I would use my catch but I’m afraid it’s a little small for two cats” she said with a gentle shrug

He laughs softly, it was gentle however rarely used. It felt nice, than he noticed a feather still stuck on her face, with a soft smile and a soft wave of his tail across her cheek it was off her. “ forgive me seems like I’ve distracted you, you are usually so graceful do I have something on my face?” He asks softly as he begins to move his tail back and wrap his tail around his own legs however it neared her own tail and that set his heart onto overdrive. He too had a bit of red in his cheeks but quickly he pushed it aside and once again.. for this whole time. He was smiling a soft gentle smile, “ I understand, I’m already done with my prey. However I somehow feel the need to get some more.. if it is not too much trouble how about a hunt you and I? I know a pretty good place with a few rabbits and stuff why not hunt something a bit..” he looks away. “ forgive me it seems like I’ve gotten ahead of myself...um... would you mind if I stayed here and .. talk with you some more? Of course if you don’t mind a tom like me..” he looks down at his paws now even more embarrassed than ever “ forgive me.. I just got a bit excited since it’s you .. and all..” he says looking away that soft red color back into his cheeks again.
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:09 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He laughs softly, it was gentle however rarely used. It felt nice, than he noticed a feather still stuck on her face, with a soft smile and a soft wave of his tail across her cheek it was off her. “ forgive me seems like I’ve distracted you, you are usually so graceful do I have something on my face?” He asks softly as he begins to move his tail back and wrap his tail around his own legs however it neared her own tail and that set his heart onto overdrive. He too had a bit of red in his cheeks but quickly he pushed it aside and once again.. for this whole time. He was smiling a soft gentle smile, “ I understand, I’m already done with my prey. However I somehow feel the need to get some more.. if it is not too much trouble how about a hunt you and I? I know a pretty good place with a few rabbits and stuff why not hunt something a bit..” he looks away. “ forgive me it seems like I’ve gotten ahead of myself...um... would you mind if I stayed here and .. talk with you some more? Of course if you don’t mind a tom like me..” he looks down at his paws now even more embarrassed than ever “ forgive me.. I just got a bit excited since it’s you .. and all..” he says looking away that soft red color back into his cheeks again.

Duskchasers heart broke out of her chest and thumped nosily she was almost sure he could hear it from right in front of her. She shut her mouth and screwed it tightly instead of being to tempted to blurt something stupid instead of what her mind was prompting her to stay. Her bottom jaw quivered and she shuffled backwards just in case she was tempted to lean forward and give him a sweet peck on the cheek. Though she remained stone still eyes lock on his and her whole face red as a tomato. “Graceful! I wouldn’t think of myself as this graceful starclan dancer!” she mused her eyes lighting up with amusement a playful tint that hadn’t been there before. “In leaf bare it makes sense- I wouldn’t mind it as long as we do a border. I’ve already scopes the outsiders part of the territory-“ she paused again as he began to ramble on. She chuckled gently and her tail gently rested on his shoulder before she pulled it back and wrapped it around her hind legs. “Just talk to me mousebrain, we can do whatever you want”

François Lelord

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:18 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Duskchasers heart broke out of her chest and thumped nosily she was almost sure he could hear it from right in front of her. She shut her mouth and screwed it tightly instead of being to tempted to blurt something stupid instead of what her mind was prompting her to stay. Her bottom jaw quivered and she shuffled backwards just in case she was tempted to lean forward and give him a sweet peck on the cheek. Though she remained stone still eyes lock on his and her whole face red as a tomato. “Graceful! I wouldn’t think of myself as this graceful starclan dancer!” she mused her eyes lighting up with amusement a playful tint that hadn’t been there before. “In leaf bare it makes sense- I wouldn’t mind it as long as we do a border. I’ve already scopes the outsiders part of the territory-“ she paused again as he began to ramble on. She chuckled gently and her tail gently rested on his shoulder before she pulled it back and wrapped it around her hind legs. “Just talk to me mousebrain, we can do whatever you want”

He jumps a bit feeling her tail on his shoulder, god he was so tempted to playfully bite it but that will be very awkward between them. But he did purr happily smiling as he did. “ than how about a walk together just you and I?” He says softly as he begins to place his paw on her and only getting a bit closer, he purrs happily “ of course if you don’t mind a tom like me hanging around a starclan dander like you!” He Says playfully. His tail waved a bit even softly touching her tail a bit as he awaited a answer than he just realized. He was close enough to press his muzzle with her and with that he quickly pulls back his face like her red like a tomato now. “ I mean.. if you want to.. walk with me...” he looks away his tail covered his paws as he looks away his eyes shining with embarrassment once more but more than ever his eyes shined happily, he looks at her again and smiles softly giving in to this little thing and leaning in licking her cheek softly “ come on~ at least answer me my dear?” Once again his eyes widened a bit and he moves back “ oh starclan I’m sorry! It’s just.. I just..” He mews weakly his face even redder than ever.
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:39 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

The thin gray and white tabby she-cat frowned at Fennelheart's comments. She was acting rather impolite to her former mentor, the molly thought with concern. And the night training, it was a bit unhealthy to be training when you should be sleeping. Owlwing brushed it off, she probably did it to get better. Not a problem with that. She wouldn't comment on it though. She smiled a bit, nodding as she took the words to make sure she didn't make the same mistake. "Thank you." The molly said politely. As Shinefang put out the next herb, she listened as carefully as she could. Wouldn't want to miss a single detail with this herb apparently. Not that she would. Ah, chewing. She would have to be rather careful so she wouldn't swallow some of it. She didn't particularly like to swallow things that could be dangerous, so she should be good hopefully.

Last edited by seasalt; March 24th, 2018 at 03:26 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:19 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit nodded, realizing she was more right that she realized, she didn’t know what to say so she kept her thoughts to herself I’m always right- hmm...that may be true, but its to boisterous for a kit my age to think, well I can’t control my thoughts. I fear with my mind I could become evil, but what could Shinefang do about it with me so young? Nothing. That’s right. Shinefang doesn’t give a damn about a smart kit like me who fears they might turn evil in the future. They maybe will half-care when I’m six moons. And my parents will say I’m being paronoid and that just because I’m smart doesn’t mean I will be evil. Hmph. Why try in life when it all will end with me in the Dark Forest miserable, regretting my birth. I don’t want to be a power-hungry murderer like the cruel leaders such as Singenight, but I fear I might become a power-hungry murder with no soul or compassion. Hmph.
Cherrypaw watched the kit, wondering if their conversation had concluded there. But the longer Eveningkit had stayed silent, the more concerned the apprentice got. The younger cat had been very talkative from the start. They still hardly knew each other, but the silence coming from Eveningkit seemed uncharacteristic. "Are you okay there?" Cherrypaw tilted her head and leaned down to meet the smaller cat's height, trying to make it apparent that she was concerned. Oops, had a said something wrong? the apprentice thought to herself.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Swiftheart
Streampaw limped out of the medicine cats den, looking around the clearing for anyone she knew. The apprentice stumbled over to the fresh kill pile to pick out a mouse. She sat down, keeping her leg out of reach of anything that might hurt it before she began to eat her food.
(writers block)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

@Swiftheart
Streampaw limped out of the medicine cats den, looking around the clearing for anyone she knew. The apprentice stumbled over to the fresh kill pile to pick out a mouse. She sat down, keeping her leg out of reach of anything that might hurt it before she began to eat her food.
(writers block)
Coldwind saw Streampaw come out of the medicine den and stood up,walking over to her.He stopped three tail-lengths away and sat down.He glanced at her leg before looking at her face again."How's your leg?Will it get better?"He asked seriously,but despite him trying to hide it,there was a hint of concern in his voice.He was usually a cat of few emotions sence his mate had died,but now he had started to open up little by little to another cat,which therefore made him begin to open up to others,including his family.He didn't know if he should be mad about this or just accept it.He would worry later though.Right now,he was concerned about his daughter,and that was the only important thing right now.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; February 19th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind saw Streampaw come out of the medicine den and stood up,walking over to her.He stopped three tail-lengths away and sat down.He glanced at her leg before looking at her face again."How's your leg?Will it get better?"He asked seriously,but despite him trying to hide it,there was a hint of concern in his voice.He was usually a cat of few emotions sence his mate had died,but now he had started to open up little by little to another cat,which therefore made him begin to open up to others,including his family.He didn't know if he should be mad about this or just accept it.He would worry later though.Right now,he was concerned about his daughter,and that was the only important thing right now.
Streampaw looked up slightly at her father, letting out a light purr at Coldwind's concern. "My leg will heal. I just have to make sure I don't walk on it to much." replied the apprentice. Her leg hardly hurt anymore and the only time it did hurt was when her leg touched something. "Shinefang let me go and stretch my leg." meowed Streampaw, giving one of her front paws a quick lick before drawing it over her ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:46 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He jumps a bit feeling her tail on his shoulder, god he was so tempted to playfully bite it but that will be very awkward between them. But he did purr happily smiling as he did. “ than how about a walk together just you and I?” He says softly as he begins to place his paw on her and only getting a bit closer, he purrs happily “ of course if you don’t mind a tom like me hanging around a starclan dander like you!” He Says playfully. His tail waved a bit even softly touching her tail a bit as he awaited a answer than he just realized. He was close enough to press his muzzle with her and with that he quickly pulls back his face like her red like a tomato now. “ I mean.. if you want to.. walk with me...” he looks away his tail covered his paws as he looks away his eyes shining with embarrassment once more but more than ever his eyes shined happily, he looks at her again and smiles softly giving in to this little thing and leaning in licking her cheek softly “ come on~ at least answer me my dear?” Once again his eyes widened a bit and he moves back “ oh starclan I’m sorry! It’s just.. I just..” He mews weakly his face even redder than ever.

She became awful flushed as both his paw and tail touched. Her whole back straightened out and her mouth pursed thoughtfully and her eyebrows knit together and she retracted as he did. “Pfft- I couldn’t ever be as graceful as o try to make others believe” she mused “I’m almost as clumsy as a badger! I’m surprised I’m not called badgerchaser!” she said jokingly her nose scrunching up as she laughed just a little bit. She retracted her tail and and curled it around her paws trying her hardest not to freak out or lean into him and purr or anything of the sort. So she just cooled up like a snake and cocked her head back gently. “Sounds fun, I wouldn’t mind walking” she said beneath her breath getting to her paws and stretching out quickly before glancing around the camp and than through the tunnel she had just come through “I- I uh- it’s- my- w- we sh- he- y- you...” she said eyes widening at the fact he had given her a sweet kick right on the cheek. Her paws shuffled nervously and her tail linked up behind her. In the inside her heat was drumming and her fear was as consistent as the beating of a humming birds wings. “It’s- f- fuh- fine”

François Lelord