Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:54 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Streamtail
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old August 7th, 2017, 04:10 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie flicked her tail and placed her head on her paws. Pfft.
Clovershine's gaze flickered from Brackenheart to Roxie. The brown tabby tom was staring mournfully at his tail, and Roxie had her head on her paws. " So Roxie, have you always been a loner, or did you live somewhere else before?" She nudged Brackenheart sharply, making his head face the other she cat. " What was that for?" he asked, his mew sharp with annoyance. " It's rude to be staring at your tail when talking to others, I thought Fernshadow taught you better. Your mother was always one to teach a young cat manners!" She giggled. " Crow feathers!" Brackenheart fired at her, what was left of his tail puffing up in defiance. "Don't pay any attention to him, he has fish for brains!" Clovershine told Roxie, smiling at the angry look on his face.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade lifted her head at the sound of Cinderthroat's voice. "Be right up!" she called back as she bid Roxie good bye. Soon Silentshade was over looking the other cats from her place beside her friend. "So, how are you doing? Bet you're still sore a bit. Look at Clovershine, Brackenheart must have made her the most happy cat of all of us just now! Speaking of toms, how are you and Whimbrelpath getting along? He almost looked like he was trying to impress you," Silentshade giggled at the fact that Whimbrelpath liking Cinderthroat. "Cinder, You may think that your scars make you ugly, but I think they make you look brave, and if some tom doesn't like you for you, he's the one with bees in his brain!" She said on a more formal note. She knew that the gray she-cat felt insecure about her scars, that they made her look ugly, but Silenthsade would always be the first to disagree. "And Cinderthroat, I decided we sleep here, and head out at first light, if we can I'd like to be somewhat close to Twolegplace by tomorrow night. Is that okay with you?"
An unexpected blush appeared at the mention of the tom who save her. She had been contemplating the emotions but failed to sort them out. "We're just friends Silentshade," she said. Cinderthroat's blush darkened when her friend commented on her scars. The feeling of self-loathing had disappeared for a while when she was with Whimbrelpath but had been aroused once they parted. The she smiled her gratitude. "Sounds good to me," Cinderthroat agreed with Silentshade's plan.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:16 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
(This is dead... But... I wanna see ha it'll finish)

Rosie soon fell asleep. It only felt like a few moment before she woke up again. "That felt so short..." She murmered. "Silentshade... Maybe we should go now?" She mewed.

(Writers Block)

@Silentshade? Or do you wanna just shut this down?
SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE DOING THIS THREAD! IT WON'T BE SHUT DOWN! I'VE WANTED TO WORK ON IT, I'VE JUST HAD WRITER'S BLOCK! WE ARE HEADING TO TWOLEG PLACE RIGHT NOW!

( and I'm adding a Purdy like charrie named Gussie!)
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Rosie giggled and lifted her head. "No, I was a Kittypet before... But I got separated from my owners..." She told them, answering the question. "But ehh..." She shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." Rosie stoop up and yawned, pinning her ears as she did so. "Does it?"

Character Site

Old August 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Might disappear again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
( and I'm adding a Purdy like charrie named Gussie!)
Okay

Character Site

Old August 7th, 2017, 04:29 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
An unexpected blush appeared at the mention of the tom who save her. She had been contemplating the emotions but failed to sort them out. "We're just friends Silentshade," she said. Cinderthroat's blush darkened when her friend commented on her scars. The feeling of self-loathing had disappeared for a while when she was with Whimbrelpath but had been aroused once they parted. The she smiled her gratitude. "Sounds good to me," Cinderthroat agreed with Silentshade's plan.
"Just friends, sure, I bet you a moon's worth of fish he likes you!" Silentshade said, a note of wistfulness in her voice. She liked Brackenheart, but he didn't give that special spark she had seen in Cinderthroat's eyes when she had been with Whimbrelpath. I wish some tom would look at me like the way he looks at her... She thought. "Okay, I knew you would agree!" Silentshade yawned. The excitment of the day had made her tired, and the feeling of longing for company rose to a wild fire when she saw Clovershine and Brackenheart curling up next to each other, their muzzles resting side by side. looks like Brackenheart has gotten over me rather quickly. And it looks like Clovershine will be in the Nursery come Leaf-fall! The gray and white she cat chuckled and pointed with her tail at the two. " Look Cinderthroat, It seems things have worked out for Brackenheart and Clovershine after all. She'll be in the Nursery by leaf-fall I bet you!" Silentshade yawned again, and then looked over at the blind in one eye tom. She had found out he had scared Roxie earlier, and he was just an annoying pest. But there was sopmething charming about his random behavior, and it puzzled her. " Well, good night Cinderthroat, see you at first light!" she scrambled down the ladder and then curled up in her nest.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:44 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Rosie giggled and lifted her head. "No, I was a Kittypet before... But I got separated from my owners..." She told them, answering the question. "But ehh..." She shrugged. "That doesn't matter now." Rosie stoop up and yawned, pinning her ears as she did so. "Does it?"
" No it doesn't!" Clovershine agreed, curling into a tight ball of fur. " Does it Brackenheart?" she nudged her friend. " I guess it doesn't matter where you come from," he shrugged as he laid down beside her. He yawned, and laying his head on his paws, closed his eyes. " Good night Roxie, I think Silentshade will be getting us up at dawn, she usually does if Brackenheart doesn't!" Clovershine mewled sleepily as she rested her head next to Brackenheart's.

(time skip, all sleeping peacefully)
" Brackenheart, Clovershine! time to get a move on!" Clovershine opened one green eye to see Silentshade's almost blindingly white and gray face. " I'm up I'm up!" Brackenheart grumbled as he licked his shoulder. Clovershine just shook out her fur, she hardly ever groomed it. " Good, you should be!" Silentshade said as he finished with his obsessive grooming. Clovershine got up and bounded out into the sunlight. Brackenheart and Silentshade followed her.
Old August 7th, 2017, 04:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

WE ARE HEADING TO TWOLEGPLACE!
I'll go start a thread there and begin that section of the roleplay with the group being inspected by Gussie.

(Gussie is a ginger and white she cat with amber eyes, she speaks almost exactly like Purdy did.)

example of Gussie: " What did ya say youngster? my ol' ears aren't what they used ta be! Why back when I was a young and spit fire molly I could hear ya all the way from My den to the edgings of town!"
Old August 7th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Might disappear again

Roxie woke up and jumped to her paws. "Woah,
Woah, Woah, Wait!"
She dashed out after them.
"W-Wait for me!" She pushed her front paws into the earth and came to a halt, almost crashing into Silentshade, but instead she flipped and faceplanted in the dirt. "Oof!"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 7th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old August 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Roxie woke up and jumped to her paws. "Woah,
Woah, Woah, Wait!"
She dashed out after them.
"W-Wait for me!" She pushed her front paws into the earth and came to a halt, almost crashing into Silentshade, but instead she flipped and faceplanted in the dirt. "Oof!"
Silentshade looked over and saw Roxie flipping and then landing face first in the ground. Oooh.... she's going to feel that later, I bet you. " Are you okay Roxie?" Clovershine asked. Brackenheart just cringed. " We was just going outside, we wasn't going to leave you behind!" Silentshade told the she cat, grinning. The white and gray she cat went over and helped Roxie to her paws. " I hope we get to Twolegplace by night fall!" Brackenheart said.