Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:05 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:02 PM
character shop bc im...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:00 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:55 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:47 PM

Old March 5th, 2020, 03:57 PM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

Default Torch's territory

This is Torch's territory. He lives only a little away from Twolegplace and commonly travels there. If there are any cats that come into this territory, if I am online, they will be attacked on the spot.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:12 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Torch's territory

- @Splashy -
(( mind if I hop in? ))

A black-furred tom padded between two sycamore trees, head down and muttering quietly to himself. His silver paws shone brightly against the dirt that he padded in, his path lit by soft moonlight. The scruffy tom's brown eyes were closed as he walked blindly through the territory outside of the twoleg place. Every so often, he would stumble over a rood or twig and let out a hiss of annoyance before lapsing back into his routine muttering. The scene would seem quite comical to an onlooker, but the tom didn't care. Paw step after paw step, the feline padded slowly beneath the night sky, unaware that he was in somecat's territory.
Old March 6th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Just a Christian

@Jynx
(No, I don't mind at all ^^)

Torch woke, yawning and catching a scent. He bared his teeth, leaping from his nest and getting a crouch, padding after the fresh scent. His tail was straight behind him, not moving an inch as he slipped through his land.

Last edited by Splashy; March 6th, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:34 AM
💙🦌💙

- @Splashy -

The dark tom mosied his way past a sycamore, in no obvious hurry. His tail flicked back and forth as he meandered among the roots and trees. Suddenly, the scent of an unfamiliar cat crosse his senses. Looking up, he peered around. "Who's there?" He asked in a quiet voice. His ragged fur prickled along his spine and despite his dishevelled appearance, the tom wasn't that bad of a fighter if it rendered necessary.
Old March 9th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Just a Christian

@Jynx

Torch slithered out of some nearby bushes, tan-yellow eyes narrowed as he let out a growl. "I am Torch, and you are on my territory." A large, 12-inch tall cat growled, his muscles broad and he clearly was an excellent fighter. "Explain your reason for being here, or you might get a little injured" He threatened.

Last edited by Splashy; March 9th, 2020 at 09:56 AM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 11:21 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
@Jynx

Torch slithered out of some nearby bushes, tan-yellow eyes narrowed as he let out a growl. "I am Torch, and you are on my territory." A large, 12-inch tall cat growled, his muscles broad and he clearly was an excellent fighter. "Explain your reason for being here, or you might get a little injured" He threatened.
- @Splashy -
The black cat blinked slowly, his steps ceasing. His own brown gaze met the yellow orbs of the other. "I didn't know this was anyone's territory, Torch." he meowed slowly, not taking his eyes off the other tom. "I'm Ochre... by the way." Ochre settled the fur on his back; hopefully, he wouldn't need to attack this tom. Nonetheless, his claws slid out instinctively in case the large tom decided to attack. He hoped that Torch wouldn't take this as a threat, but because of his cold, unsettling stare and ragged, savage-like appearance, he wouldn't be surprised if this cat tried to drive him off. However, whenTorch questioned his reason for being in his territory, Ochre merely shrugged. "Injuries haven't stopped me before." He gave a wry smile and a rueful sort of grimace, the scar across his cheek stretching with the movement. A smile looked out of place on such a face as his, and it made his features looks strange and forlorn. A scowl or a passive look suited his angled features.
Old March 9th, 2020, 02:37 PM
Just a Christian

@Jynx

Torch flicked his tail and unsheathed his claws on a hind paw, scoring a criss-cross marking in the ground. "Being snarky, huh?" He huffed, annoyed by the black tom. "It don't matter much whether you knew this is my territory or not, you need to leave it. that will be my warning, and if don't follow it, I will have to attack you." He meowed, fur bristling.

Last edited by Splashy; March 9th, 2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:44 PM
💙🦌💙

- @Splashy -

"Oh please," Ochre meowed with a roll of his eyes, drawing out the "please" with forced boredom. "spare me from hearing the word "attack", again." He snorted. "If you were going to try and fight me, you would've done it by now." The dark coloured tom gave a contemptuous flick of his tail and promptly sat down, ignoring Torch's obvious warning. This weirdo was rather entertaining and seemed to be all talk and no claws. Although he thought with a small pout, he assumed it was rather bold of him as to label the other as "odd", seeing as he was a rare sort of creature himself. Annoying and stubborn, perhaps, but certainly strange.

Last edited by Jynx; March 9th, 2020 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Just a Christian

@Jynx

Seeing the tom's words as a threat back, he took no hesitation in unsheathing his claws and leaping at the tom, hissing. "I warned you Twice, no more chances!" He growled as he sliced at the tom's ear.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; March 10th, 2020 at 05:30 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 07:51 PM
💙🦌💙

- @Splashy -

Ochre let out a sharp hiss as the other tom leapt suddenly at him, bowling the scrappy tom over. To be honest, he thought as he ducked the other tom's blow at his ear, he wasn't all that surprised at the attack. "Touchy as a badger!" he crowed, sliding out of the tom's grasp. Quick as a snake, Ochre turned and attempted to push Torch to the ground, aiming to press his paw into the other tom's throat. Despite the ferocity behind the tom's moves, he had sheathed his claws. He didn't want to hurt him, even though he was an intruder.