Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM
whispers of what was lost...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:58 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:54 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:50 PM

Old May 17th, 2021, 04:37 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default :*: Deaths dumpster ( OZs territory):*:

(This is open to any cat who wants to risk getting their pelts clawed off!)

Far from a bustling Two-leg city sits an abandoned dump surrounded by a vast Forest. Its been like that for years on end, just rotting away and letting vegetation take hold once more. As time went on various animals have claimed this as their home, but of course things change. Stepping a paw in this territory would be a mistake, glass shards litter the weed ridden ground, dieses carrying rats scavenge, and maybe a few foxes. But those aren't the only things that reside in this mess. OZ has claimed the abandoned yard as his own home, gladly slaying any cat that says otherwise.
The only rule here is : prepare to fight..

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; May 20th, 2022 at 12:16 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 06:28 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: :*: Deaths dumpster ( OZs territory):*:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
(This is open to any cat who wants to risk getting their pelts clawed off!)

Far from a bustling Two-leg city sits an abandoned dump surrounded by a vast Forest. Its been like that for years on end, just rotting away and letting vegetation take hold once more. As time went on various animals have claimed this as their home, but of course, things change. Stepping a paw in this territory would be a mistake, glass shards litter the weed-ridden ground, diezes carrying rats scavenge, and maybe a few foxes. But those aren't the only things that reside in this mess. OZ has claimed the abandoned yard as his own home, gladly slaying any cat that says otherwise.
The only rule here is : prepare to fight..
@QueenCocaHead @Shade. @Akushi hinata
If y'all want to start ur rps here then go ahead @
finn.
I'll just put that until Buzzard'kits old enough.
(This is Bearheart of the past. His name is Brownie)

Brownie stalked the fat rabbit as it cautiously hopped into a clearing. He heard rumors that this place was dangerous and haunted but all Brownie was after was a meal. He completely ignored the faint scent of other cats and focused on the Rabbit. Unbenoist to him, a cat was watching him, Intrigued.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 17th, 2021, 07:29 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
(This is Bearheart of the past. His name is Brownie)

Brownie stalked the fat rabbit as it cautiously hopped into a clearing. He heard rumors that this place was dangerous and haunted but all Brownie was after was a meal. He completely ignored the faint scent of other cats and focused on the Rabbit. Unbenoist to him, a cat was watching him, Intrigued.
-OZ-

The faint sound of two-leg junk scraping against each other caught on the edge of his hearing. OZ lifted his large head and narrowed his eye. A scent of another feline wafted thru the air. Odd.. normally any cat with sense in his head would vear away from this dump, but of course not all cats possessed brains. With a huff he shoved himself up, a few joints cracking simultaneously. He planned on 'greeting' the new visitor like he did any other. With tooth and nail. The burly tom quietly slunk thru junk and a few prickly bushes, slowly reaching his destination. As he approached he apprehended more of the scene. A tom prowling towards a rabbit. Oddly enough the first thing that zipped in his head was that the cat wasn't that bad lookin.' He snorted in disgust, A cat sneaks into your and ur just gonna sit there and compliment him? Ugh. How sickening.

OZ chased the fleeting thoughts away and concentrated on the present. He glared at the tom, who was obviously oblivious to the fact that he was here. Extended his long and twisted claws he allowed them the slowly screech across some shiny two-leg junk below. Why not give 'em a scare first? It was better to see their confusion turn fear anyway. He emitted a low chuckle, This would be fun.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 17th, 2021, 07:44 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
-OZ-

The faint sound of two-leg junk scraping against each other caught on the edge of his hearing. OZ lifted his large head and narrowed his eye. A scent of another feline wafted thru the air. Odd.. normally any cat with sense in his head would vear away from this dump, but of course not all cats possessed brains. With a huff he shoved himself up, a few joints cracking simultaneously. He planned on 'greeting' the new visitor like he did any other. With tooth and nail. The burly tom quietly slunk thru junk and a few prickly bushes, slowly reaching his destination. As he approached he apprehended more of the scene. A tom prowling towards a rabbit. Oddly enough the first thing that zipped in his head was that the cat wasn't that bad lookin.' He snorted in disgust, A cat sneaks into your and ur just gonna sit there and compliment him? Ugh. How sickening.

OZ chased the fleeting thoughts away and concentrated on the present. He glared at the tom, who was obviously oblivious to the fact that he was here. Extended his long and twisted claws he allowed them the slowly screech across some shiny two-leg junk below. Why not give 'em a scare first? It was better to see their confusion turn fear anyway. He emitted a low chuckle, This would be fun.
Brownies eyes widened as the screech of two-leg trash rang through the air. He pounced quickly, too quickly. He missed and the rabbit went racing toward the dumpster, with has holes large enough for the rabbit to fit through. Everything around brownie slowed as he raced after the rabbit. He hadn't eaten in a while, he needed this rabbit. He braced his back legs and soared over the trash and the rabbit, landing hard on the gravel-covered grass that surrounded the dumpster. He wiped around and gave chase to the rabbit. Whoever had attempted to scare either his prey or him away, wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing him lose focus. He pounced and landed on top of the inferior animal wrestling it into submission before snaping its neck. He sighed and began to lick his wounds glancing at the dumpster with mild annoyance. He wouldn't have gotten this hurt if that noise hadn't scared the rabbit. they were nothing but scratches from the trash, but he didn't want to risk them getting infected.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; May 17th, 2021 at 08:02 PM.
Old May 17th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Brownies eyes widened as the screech of two-leg trash rang through the air. He pounced quickly, too quickly. He missed and the rabbit went racing toward the dumpster, with has holes large enough for the rabbit to fit through. Everything around brownie slowed as he raced after the rabbit. He hadn't eaten in a while, he needed this rabbit. He braced his back legs and soared over the trash and the rabbit, landing hard on the gravel-covered grass that surrounded the dumpster. He wiped around and gave chase to the rabbit. Whoever had attempted to scare either his prey or him away, wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing him lose focus. He pounced and landed on top of the inferior animal wrestling it into submission before snaping its neck. He sighed and began to lick his wounds glancing at the dumpster with mild annoyance. He wouldn't have gotten this hurt if that noise hadn't scared the rabbit. they were nothing but scratches from the trash, but he didn't want to risk them getting infected.

-OZ-

Well, the cat caught the rabbit- that was on his territory. Swallowing a hiss of annoyance, OZ stepped into to clearing. Gravel crunching with each step, he sauntered towards the tom. It took everything in him not to snap and loose his cool. It stirred a smoldering anger deep within to see this cat not paying him any mind. And if they did feel any fear they hid it well. Once he was a tail-length away, OZ broke the defining silence with a deep monotone voice, "I couldn't help but admire ur catch, " he paused before continuing " but I see a small problem with this, your. On. My. Territory. " He spat each word out, letting all the heating anger seep into his last sentence.

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 18th, 2021, 09:20 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

wolf
Wolf was dozing on a sun bathed rock not far from the arguing toms. Then upon hearing Oz’s voice grow louder it has woken her up. Growling in annoyance she jumped down from her rock and began to angrily make her way towards the toms. Avoiding bramble thickets and sharp glass on her way. Upon arrival she padded up to Oz keep your voice down you flea brain she spat. I’m sick and tired of hearing all of your bickering and yowling. I’m trying to SLEEP
@Leafí @QueenCocoHead

Last edited by Fenz; May 18th, 2021 at 09:22 AM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

- OZ -

His gaze flashed towards the molly, OZ felt the ruff on his neck raise. He often let the pest wander around his turf, due to her not really seeming like a threat. But of course she thought it was a dandy time appear when he was trying to confront an intruder. His eye flashed menacingly and he twisted his head at an odd angle. " Did I ask for ur opinion? " OZ rumbled " so back off before I chase ur lousy ass out of here as well. " he spat bitterly reverting his attention back towards the tom.

@Akushi hinata

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 18th, 2021, 09:56 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
-OZ-

Well, the cat caught the rabbit- that was on his territory. Swallowing a hiss of annoyance, OZ stepped into to clearing. Gravel crunching with each step, he sauntered towards the tom. It took everything in him not to snap and loose his cool. It stirred a smoldering anger deep within to see this cat not paying him any mind. And if they did feel any fear they hid it well. Once he was a tail-length away, OZ broke the defining silence with a deep monotone voice, "I couldn't help but admire ur catch, " he paused before continuing " but I see a small problem with this, your. On. My. Territory. " He spat each word out, letting all the heating anger seep into his last sentence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akushi hinata View Post
wolf
Wolf was dozing on a sun bathed rock not far from the arguing toms. Then upon hearing Oz’s voice grow louder it has woken her up. Growling in annoyance she jumped down from her rock and began to angrily make her way towards the toms. Avoiding bramble thickets and sharp glass on her way. Upon arrival she padded up to Oz keep your voice down you flea brain she spat. I’m sick and tired of hearing all of your bickering and yowling. I’m trying to SLEEP
@Leafí @QueenCocoHead
Quote:
- OZ -

His gaze flashed towards the molly, OZ felt the ruff on his neck raise. He often let the pest wander around his turf, due to her not really seeming like a threat. But of course she thought it was a dandy time appear when he was trying to confront an intruder. His eye flashed menacingly and he twisted his head at an odd angle. " Did I ask for ur opinion? " OZ rumbled " so back off before I chase ur lousy ass out of here as well. " he spat bitterly reverting his attention back towards the tom.

@Akushi hinata
Brownie looked at the large tom with slight hostility before the other molly began to shout at him. After they began to bicker the lynx pelted cat simply sat and began to eat his kill. I mean they obviously forgot about him, and the rabbit was too big to drag back in his hungered state.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 18th, 2021, 10:16 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:
Brownie looked at the large tom with slight hostility before the other molly began to shout at him. After they began to bicker the lynx pelted cat simply sat and began to eat his kill. I mean they obviously forgot about him, and the rabbit was too big to drag back in his hungered state.
-OZ -

Groaning inwardly, OZ silently flexed his claws into the gravel. This was ridiculous. While he had been bickering with that she-devil, the other tom had taken the opportunity to have dinner and a show. Running his tongue across his bared teeth, OZ fought back the urge to beat the livin' daylights of this hot-shot. There would be a time for that later. " I'll give ya' one last chance to scat pal, " he sneered, preferring to confront him rather than argue and look like a complete joke.

@Akushi hinata

----ϟ----
Characters

Last edited by elaif; May 19th, 2021 at 07:34 AM.
Old May 18th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
-OZ -

Groaning inwardly, OZ silently flexed his claws into the gravel. This was ridiculous. While he had been bickering with that she-devil, the other tom had taken the opportunity to have dinner and a show. Running his tongue across his bared teeth, OZ fought back the urge to beat the livin' daylights of this hot-shot. There would be a time for that later. " I'll give ya' once last chance to scat pal, " he sneered, preferring to confront him rather than argue and look like a complete joke.

@Akushi hinata
Wolf
Wolf smeared as she noticed the other Tom and who might this mouse brain be she spat. Her claws where digging into the dirt and she clearly wasn’t in a good mood.
(Sorry it’s so short I’m playing my wild pet)