Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM
whispers of what was lost...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:58 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:54 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:50 PM

Old March 20th, 2017, 11:58 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Zia and Sprocket's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
"Well, from my experience when you catch fresh kill together, you usually sit together and share it." He chuckled a bit. "But if you don't want to that's fine." He didn't want to force his friendliness on her, obviously the she-cat was used to eating this way since she seemed clueless on why he is confused about her moving.
She glanced at him, unsure. “Hmm. From my experience, doing that will get you killed or wounded at the least.” she muttered under her breath, hoping that he wouldn't hear, but not entirely caring either way. “No, it's fine. I'm just too stuck in my past. I suppose it'll be an interesting experience in the least.” she replied, her voice gaining a quiet edge that told of her uncertainty and mild interest.
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:15 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

She glanced at him, unsure. “Hmm. From my experience, doing that will get you killed or wounded at the least.” she muttered under her breath, hoping that he wouldn't hear, but not entirely caring either way. “No, it's fine. I'm just too stuck in my past. I suppose it'll be an interesting experience in the least.” she replied, her voice gaining a quiet edge that told of her uncertainty and mild interest.
Sprocket moved closer to Zia and set the rabbit down. It was a bit chilly outside but his hunger was taking over so he really didn't care. "Well, you don't have to worry about me hurting you." He said happily. He took a big bite out of the rabbit and started to eat. "So, have you been a loner all your life? or were you a kittypet or clan cat at some point?" He asked with half his mouth full.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old March 20th, 2017, 12:28 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket moved closer to Zia and set the rabbit down. It was a bit chilly outside but his hunger was taking over so he really didn't care. "Well, you don't have to worry about me hurting you." He said happily. He took a big bite out of the rabbit and started to eat. "So, have you been a loner all your life? or were you a kittypet or clan cat at some point?" He asked with half his mouth full.
Zia relaxed a little and took a bite of her piece of rabbit, suddenly remembering how hungry she was. The rabbit was good, better than many of the other things she'd tried eating. As he asked her, she felt a pang of homesickness, almost wanting to go back, but she shook herself. She had a job to do. She closed her eyes, picturing the black tom. “I've never been any of those things. I was born in this place called the Dusk Syndicate. Giant gang of murderous cats.” she explained calmly, taking another bite of the rabbit chunk. “Now I'm a rogue. Means I have bad history with the Clans, that's all. You?.” she went on, growing a bit more sure and a bit less uncomfortable.
Old March 20th, 2017, 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=Spirited Darkness;206168]
Zia relaxed a little and took a bite of her piece of rabbit, suddenly remembering how hungry she was. The rabbit was good, better than many of the other things she'd tried eating. As he asked her, she felt a pang of homesickness, almost wanting to go back, but she shook herself. She had a job to do. She closed her eyes, picturing the black tom. “I've never been any of those things. I was born in this place called the Dusk Syndicate. Giant gang of murderous cats.” she explained calmly, taking another bite of the rabbit chunk. “Now I'm a rogue. Means I have bad history with the Clans, that's all. You?.” she went on, growing a bit more sure and a bit less uncomfortable.
[QUOTE]

Sprocket had never heard of the Dusk Syndicate before, her description of the group didn't surprise him much. He had seen so many things that nothing really bothered him anymore. Before he took another bite he answered Zia's question, "I used to be a kittypet, I am a loner now." He said. He wasn't ashamed of his past and was fully willing to tell cats about it. Most cats were just curious about the life of kittypet and the only cats he'd met who didn't like his past were the Clan cats.

He took another bite out of the rabbit and closed his eyes as he chewed. He was so glad Zia and him worked together to catch the rabbit, sharing fresh kill was better then not eating at all.

Old March 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM
questionmark

[QUOTE=Lost Illusion;206190][QUOTE=Spirited Darkness;206168]
Quote:

Sprocket had never heard of the Dusk Syndicate before, her description of the group didn't surprise him much. He had seen so many things that nothing really bothered him anymore. Before he took another bite he answered Zia's question, "I used to be a kittypet, I am a loner now." He said. He wasn't ashamed of his past and was fully willing to tell cats about it. Most cats were just curious about the life of kittypet and the only cats he'd met who didn't like his past were the Clan cats.

He took another bite out of the rabbit and closed his eyes as he chewed. He was so glad Zia and him worked together to catch the rabbit, sharing fresh kill was better then not eating at all.
Zia nodded but said nothing. She didn't much care that he'd been a kittypet, because she knew that he wasn't like a kittypet. A cat that was like a kittypet would be ashamed to say so, and it was pretty obvious that he was not. She took another bite of her chunk of rabbit meat, realizing that that was the last of her chunk. She was still hungry, but she waited for a moment.

She blinked, then slunk forwards and dropped down on her side next to the rabbit so that it was easier to access when she wanted some. She glanced around, her green hues settling on Sprocket. “It's nice here.” she said, looking from valley to maintains to river to Sprocket.
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:

Zia nodded but said nothing. She didn't much care that he'd been a kittypet, because she knew that he wasn't like a kittypet. A cat that was like a kittypet would be ashamed to say so, and it was pretty obvious that he was not. She took another bite of her chunk of rabbit meat, realizing that that was the last of her chunk. She was still hungry, but she waited for a moment.

She blinked, then slunk forwards and dropped down on her side next to the rabbit so that it was easier to access when she wanted some. She glanced around, her green hues settling on Sprocket. “It's nice here.” she said, looking from valley to maintains to river to Sprocket.
Sprocket was glad Zia didn't comment on her past, obviously she didn't care if he was a kittypet or not and that made him happy. He was tired of being judged by his kittypet past. Sprocket ate a one more chuck on rabbit before deciding to wait to eat more, He licked his muzzle clean and his amber eyes observed the area around them. "Yeah, it is." He said softly. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, enjoying his surroundings.

Old March 21st, 2017, 02:17 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket was glad Zia didn't comment on her past, obviously she didn't care if he was a kittypet or not and that made him happy. He was tired of being judged by his kittypet past. Sprocket ate a one more chuck on rabbit before deciding to wait to eat more, He licked his muzzle clean and his amber eyes observed the area around them. "Yeah, it is." He said softly. He closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath, enjoying his surroundings.
Zia flicked her tail towards the sky, her eyes growing dark with worry. She stood up, yawning and licking her lips to clear any remaining scraps of rabbit. “Well, I'm going to find somewhere sheltered to rest.” she said, able to taste the threat of snow in the wind. She spotted a tree with a large hollow iin the base and the corner of her lip twitched. She padded in and looked around, then went back towards Sprocket. “Wanna get caught in a snowstorm?” she asked, her gaze flitting towards the dark clouds that were approaching iin the distance.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:

Zia flicked her tail towards the sky, her eyes growing dark with worry. She stood up, yawning and licking her lips to clear any remaining scraps of rabbit. “Well, I'm going to find somewhere sheltered to rest.” she said, able to taste the threat of snow in the wind. She spotted a tree with a large hollow iin the base and the corner of her lip twitched. She padded in and looked around, then went back towards Sprocket. “Wanna get caught in a snowstorm?” she asked, her gaze flitting towards the dark clouds that were approaching iin the distance.
Sprocket stood and watched the sky carefully, 'of course it's gonna snow.' He thought. He didn't the cold but the snow made hunting harder and it was hard to traveling in. You could be stuck in a den for days, he watched Zia leave. He wasn't sure if he should follow her or find his own den, he perked his ears as she started to come back. "Not really, do you care if I stay with you in the den?" He asked.

Old March 23rd, 2017, 08:28 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Sprocket stood and watched the sky carefully, 'of course it's gonna snow.' He thought. He didn't the cold but the snow made hunting harder and it was hard to traveling in. You could be stuck in a den for days, he watched Zia leave. He wasn't sure if he should follow her or find his own den, he perked his ears as she started to come back. "Not really, do you care if I stay with you in the den?" He asked.
Zia chuckled slightly. She wasn't at all surprised by his answer, as who would want to get caught in a snowstorm? She shifted uneasily nevertheless. “I do mind, but, I'd rather not have a cat die because I can't stay in a smallish space with another cat for a short period of time.” she replied, then carefully took hold of the rabbit's leg and started dragging it towards the den.
(Sorry 'bout shortness. Very sick )
Old March 28th, 2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:

Zia chuckled slightly. She wasn't at all surprised by his answer, as who would want to get caught in a snowstorm? She shifted uneasily nevertheless. “I do mind, but, I'd rather not have a cat die because I can't stay in a smallish space with another cat for a short period of time.” she replied, then carefully took hold of the rabbit's leg and started dragging it towards the den.
(Sorry 'bout shortness. Very sick )
Sprocket chuckled a bit, 'Well, at least still likes me enough to not kill me. Hopefully.' He thought. He followed Zia to the hollow tree, it was somewhat small but neither him or Zia were huge cats. He wasn't sure how long the snow would last, but he hoped it was short and sweet. He didn't mind Zia, but he did not want to be stuck in a small place with her.

{I hope you get better!)

Last edited by BluBunnie; March 28th, 2017 at 07:57 AM.