Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:12 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:59 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:59 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 09:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2017, 11:24 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Badgerthroat was also about to head to the kill pile as he was bumped into by sorrelpaw he didn't mean to but he shrieked like a she cat and flopped down on the ground and put his paws on his head to cover it from any sort of fighting that might happen. Even though the brown and black and white speckled tom seemed strong and cute he was such a scaredy cat! Truth be told from the gathering not to long ago he fled from it before a fight would break out
" don't attack me! " he meowed as he covered his head and shook his tail flicking
Sorrelpaw forgot what he was about to do and flopped onto his back his paws in the air. Just as Badgerthroat meowed he said,"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:34 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Sorrelpaw forgot what he was about to do and flopped onto his back his paws in the air. Just as Badgerthroat meowed he said,"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"
Badgerthroat ears perked up and noticed he was still alive he let out a sigh of relief as he stood up to his paws he then noticed the young apprentice and his whiskers twitched in amusement that they did the same thing out of fear
" h-hey it's ok , I guess we both need to watch where we are going . Names badgerthroat " he meowed in a light voice ( tom Holland ) he sat down and tilted his head wondering what the younger toms reaction would be next

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 11th, 2017, 11:43 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Badgerthroat ears perked up and noticed he was still alive he let out a sigh of relief as he stood up to his paws he then noticed the young apprentice and his whiskers twitched in amusement that they did the same thing out of fear
" h-hey it's ok , I guess we both need to watch where we are going . Names badgerthroat " he meowed in a light voice ( tom Holland ) he sat down and tilted his head wondering what the younger toms reaction would be next
Sorrelpaw got up slowly and squeezed his eyes shut awaiting punishment, when he noticed the Warriors voice wasn't full of anger, but amusement. He open his eyes and looked at his paws,"yeah..."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old November 11th, 2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Sorrelpaw got up slowly and squeezed his eyes shut awaiting punishment, when he noticed the Warriors voice wasn't full of anger, but amusement. He open his eyes and looked at his paws,"yeah..."
Badgerthroat had a smile on his jaws he couldn't help but wonder why sorrelpaw would squeeze his eyes shut , he wasn't gonna harm him for accidental bumping into him , he wasn't the type for violence . I mean sure he would fight for his clanmates and his home but if there would be an opportunity to flee a fight or battle he would definitely take it . Flight or fight , flight only means that you will save the battle for another day while fight you'll end it then and there.
" you ok? I'm not gonna harm you " he meowed kindly as his eyes had a softer look to them

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Rileyflower made a face
" ah prefer to be called twocat instead ..that sounds horrible " she meowed she looked around a few times as her tail swayed , her nose twitched smelling many unknown senses that she would love to explore but right now she would just have to wait and get to recognize her surroundings
Rosefern shrugged,” Well your one cat...not two...that’s there take on it...” she meowed not thinking much besides the fact that twocat sounded rediculous.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rosefern shrugged,” Well your one cat...not two...that’s there take on it...” she meowed not thinking much besides the fact that twocat sounded rediculous.
Rileyflower had to chuckle
" ah still don't understand it , why are they so prejudice against others like me? Well some can be prejudice ... " she meowed as her blue eyes showed a hint of interest on why kittypets or x-kittypets where such a ... A problem . But thankfully snowstar was letting her in thunderclan . She shook her head and had a smile again her trail curled and uncurled , her whiskers twitched a little too. " but other then that sugar ah think this is ah fine clan " she added hoping to not ruffle up any ones fur .

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rileyflower had to chuckle
" ah still don't understand it , why are they so prejudice against others like me? Well some can be prejudice ... " she meowed as her blue eyes showed a hint of interest on why kittypets or x-kittypets where such a ... A problem . But thankfully snowstar was letting her in thunderclan . She shook her head and had a smile again her trail curled and uncurled , her whiskers twitched a little too. " but other then that sugar ah think this is ah fine clan " she added hoping to not ruffle up any ones fur .
Rosefern shrugged,” They think kitty- err...cats who weren’t raised in the wild will weaken the clan and they think your former twolegs will come wandering in the forest looking for you. They don’t like rouges, loners, or former members of other clans either.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Rosefern shrugged,” They think kitty- err...cats who weren’t raised in the wild will weaken the clan and they think your former twolegs will come wandering in the forest looking for you. They don’t like rouges, loners, or former members of other clans either.” She meowed.
Rileyflower sucked in some air in disgust , how bad was it for other cats to join this clan? Why they act no more then spoiled kits ! All cats are born from the same blood there just from different locations . Her blue eyes now had a deadly cold look to them , but yet why was she getting so riled up about this?
" well ah I do believe that they are actin like a bunch of spoiled kits , ah don't think y'all should be judgin us " she meowed a hint of hatred in her southern accent " but any ways sugar , I'm glad that your expecting kits " she added her tone was back to soft again .

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rileyflower sucked in some air in disgust , how bad was it for other cats to join this clan? Why they act no more then spoiled kits ! All cats are born from the same blood there just from different locations . Her blue eyes now had a deadly cold look to them , but yet why was she getting so riled up about this?
" well ah I do believe that they are actin like a bunch of spoiled kits , ah don't think y'all should be judgin us " she meowed a hint of hatred in her southern accent " but any ways sugar , I'm glad that your expecting kits " she added her tone was back to soft again .
She nodded,” I agree with you. And I am too...” she purred suprised by Rileyflower’s personality.

Old November 11th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
She nodded,” I agree with you. And I am too...” she purred suprised by Rileyflower’s personality.
Rileyflower smiled again this was about her friend not herself
" so.... What are there names gonna be?? Tulipkit? Smokekit? Maybe sunkit? " she asked and suggested a few names , even though they weren't her kits she could still help with names . Riley flower girl stop being so nosey! There her kits not yours she thought but she couldn't help just to giggle

Closed Thread