Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old July 28th, 2018, 10:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusPaw pranced along with his head held high. He was the happiest Tom-cat in RiverClan to have become an apprentice. As he reached his mentor he looked up at him and purred. "Now what!?" He mewed, hopping excitedly. He nuzzled his mentor's leg as he looked around the entrance of the cave. CactusPaw had always wanted to be a strong warrior, and couldn't wait to start his training as an apprentice.
He looked down at cactuspaw and chuckled softly his eyes giving off a warm and friendly glow " well someone's chipper huh?" he commented. He smiled when cactuspaw nuzzled his leg he thought it was rather cute .he stood up and turned around to face the cave " most mentors take their apprentice to the borders. I say let's shake it up a bit . today I'm gonna teach you one of the easy battle moves . Then if you still feel like it we can go see the borders.the battle move is the Back kick " he meowed then walked into the cave " c'mon " he added and found a spot near the back .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; July 28th, 2018 at 10:46 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@atlas

Saltpaw sloppily leaped at a ball of moss, landing lopsidedly with a growl. As she started getting more frustrated she was doing worse, her leap landing to short or to far, her aim getting farther to one side or the other, her bites sloppier. She yelled out and tries again, tears pricking the sides of her eyes.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 04:57 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@atlas

Saltpaw sloppily leaped at a ball of moss, landing lopsidedly with a growl. As she started getting more frustrated she was doing worse, her leap landing to short or to far, her aim getting farther to one side or the other, her bites sloppier. She yelled out and tries again, tears pricking the sides of her eyes.
Padding into the training cave, Cypresspaw immediately took notice of one of his fellow apprentices struggling with . . Was that a ball of moss? It wasn't even a moving target. He had to refrain from scoffing, sitting nearby and wrapping his ash colored tail around his paws. "You'll never be a warrior if you can't even successfully attack moss." If she was hoping for positive feedback, she wouldn't receive it from Cypresspaw. When he wasn't exhibiting his snarky attitude, his harsh, borderline cynical view of any situation was present.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 05:46 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Padding into the training cave, Cypresspaw immediately took notice of one of his fellow apprentices struggling with . . Was that a ball of moss? It wasn't even a moving target. He had to refrain from scoffing, sitting nearby and wrapping his ash colored tail around his paws. "You'll never be a warrior if you can't even successfully attack moss." If she was hoping for positive feedback, she wouldn't receive it from Cypresspaw. When he wasn't exhibiting his snarky attitude, his harsh, borderline cynical view of any situation was present.

"Shut up!" She hissed, throwing her head at Cypresspaw. "I know I'm a bad hunter, and I know I'm not pretty, and I know I'm bad at fighting, I know I'll never be a warrior like this." She hissed. This tom wasn't helping, her frustration was through the roof. She whipped around. She was done with this moss, and she needed something to take her frustration out on. "Attack me!" She snarled, her blue and white tail whipping like it had a mind of its own. Her claws sliced in and out quickly, and she stood at sparring stance, her head low. "I said attack me!" She slid her claws back in, ready to spar.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 06:17 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
"Shut up!" She hissed, throwing her head at Cypresspaw. "I know I'm a bad hunter, and I know I'm not pretty, and I know I'm bad at fighting, I know I'll never be a warrior like this." She hissed. This tom wasn't helping, her frustration was through the roof. She whipped around. She was done with this moss, and she needed something to take her frustration out on. "Attack me!" She snarled, her blue and white tail whipping like it had a mind of its own. Her claws sliced in and out quickly, and she stood at sparring stance, her head low. "I said attack me!" She slid her claws back in, ready to spar.
Despite the fact the she-cat had managed to startle Cypresspaw with her outburst, he didn't allow his astonishment to show, complying by assuming the beginning of an attack stance, and asking prior to launching at her, "you want me to take you through the motions?" Cypresspaw was younger, yet offered to show her the technique in a borderline condescending way, whether the offer was genuine or not.

Last edited by atlas; August 3rd, 2018 at 06:19 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:07 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Despite the fact the she-cat had managed to startle Cypresspaw with her outburst, he didn't allow his astonishment to show, complying by assuming the beginning of an attack stance, and asking prior to launching at her, "you want me to take you through the motions?" Cypresspaw was younger, yet offered to show her the technique in a borderline condescending way, whether the offer was genuine or not.
"No." She growled, her anger sizzling through her words, her teeth bared. Her mint blue ears were pinned flat to her head, her paws working on the ground, every muscle tensed, ready to spring. She shifted from one side to the other, her green eyes blazing, but still analyzing the younger blue tom in front of her.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:19 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

Can i join?
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:40 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
"No." She growled, her anger sizzling through her words, her teeth bared. Her mint blue ears were pinned flat to her head, her paws working on the ground, every muscle tensed, ready to spring. She shifted from one side to the other, her green eyes blazing, but still analyzing the younger blue tom in front of her.
Giving her a look, as if to say 'suit yourself,' without speaking out loud, Cypresspaw leant slightly on his hind legs and launched forward without warning, going for one of the least lethal moves, and attempting to land a hit on her with a front paw blow to the head. There was some force behind the attack, yet his claws were sheathed, so if it landed it would likely only daze her. Following this up he swiped at her front legs to unbalance her, and if successful, pin her.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:52 PM
Create your own sunshine

Talking Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Giving her a look, as if to say 'suit yourself,' without speaking out loud, Cypresspaw leant slightly on his hind legs and launched forward without warning, going for one of the least lethal moves, and attempting to land a hit on her with a front paw blow to the head. There was some force behind the attack, yet his claws were sheathed, so if it landed it would likely only daze her. Following this up he swiped at her front legs to unbalance her, and if successful, pin her.

She dodged the head blow quickly, same with the swipe at her front legs, for she was a much better fighter than she let on. She follows the dodge with a forceful shove, her front paws aimed for his chest, which would follow in a pin.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 08:11 PM
capering cryptid

Quote:
She dodged the head blow quickly, same with the swipe at her front legs, for she was a much better fighter than she let on. She follows the dodge with a forceful shove, her front paws aimed for his chest, which would follow in a pin.
Anticipating her to be less skilled than she was proving to be, Cypresspaw didn't expect an easy win against a weak opponent in the first place, he had pride in his clan, and how they wouldn't raise weaklings to nearly full fledged warrior status– however he still anticipated a win nonetheless. He had confidence in his own abilities, and in her failure with the moss, and her outburst at him when he'd made a comment about her poor show. From his short observation of the cat, Cypresspaw hoped he could use these flaws against her.

Due to his close proximity after his failed attacks, he took the first blow to the chest, slightly winding him, and leaving him open to her following attack. Still, he twisted out from beneath her before she could complete her pin, rolling to the side and leaping at her flank in one flowing movement, again hoping to unbalance her, using the full force of his weight and propelling himself forward this time.