Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 01:42 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan's Treachery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shook her head,"I'm blind. My parents clearly hated me since they abandoned me at the border. At least your parents kept you. Mine were too ashamed to raise me."

(Is this a competition of who has it worse?)
(No shes just trying to make her better.)

She was wrong her mother disowned her and threw her into the dust she was just like Mistpaw and wanted to show her she was. "Theres something we have in common our birth mothers gave us away to leave us in the dust.", she replied. Snailpaw didn't even know what a real family was.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 20th, 2019, 10:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

[ serious injuries are fine ; please don't kill ]

A brown and white tabby survey the scene out in front of her. Excitement lit up her cold gaze, the molly wanted to jump into the battle. This was something she had wanted for a long time now. Windclan deserved to rip themselves apart after allowing Singenight to lose and Blazingstar gaining control. They were complete idiots for letting the flame coated tabby take charge of the clan. And now? Now they seemed to understand what a mistake they had made by allowing this to happen. The warrior felt joy along with the excitement as she watched the battle. She wished that Thrush could be here to see it too, believing her father would find the humor in such idiocy. A sudden wave of worry passed, wondering if he was already at Riverclan, involved in a battle. For a moment, she hoped that he was still living as a rogue, staying safe and away from the battle. She wasn't sure if he was up to fighting after being brought back to life.

But the molly shook her head, bringing herself to the present. Her father would be fine, she had the absolute faith in him, she just needed to focus on the battle at paw.

Cobaltblood felt the urge to leap at her closest clan-mate, but she stopped herself. Across the ways stood a large orange tom, standing aside, unsure what to do. "Blazingstar...." eyes narrowed as she targeted her prey. He's the reason why Thrush has to go live in Riverclan. He's the one preventing on of our strongest warriors from coming home. He's the one weakening the clan! Anger burned her pelt and drove her towards Blazingstar. Everything in her screamed to shred the tom to pieces, and she had every intention of doing so. "Blazingtar!" This time, she yowled his name with hatred and rage as she lounged at him.

Blazingstar was taken aback by the hatred shot at him just through the yowl of his name. His golden hues turned to meet cold ones of a hauntingly familiar face. It was the daughter of Caramelblood and Thrushflight, the two toms Blazingstar had trusted the least since the liberation of the clan from Singenight. The toms left a sour taste in his mouth after the horrendous thing they did to the she-cat who gave birth to the feline charging at him right now.

He braced himself, ears pinned. "What are you doing?! I'm your leader!" he replied above the battle noises.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 21st, 2019, 02:28 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw

@TwoChillie Fox

Stormpaw had wandered over here, hoping to find a cat to fight. She spotted a weak three-legged cat, and tried to leap on top of it and throw it off balance.

Last edited by Gold; April 21st, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 02:31 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post
@TwoChillie Fox

Stormpaw had wandered over here, hoping to find a cat to fight. She spotted a weak three-legged cat, and tried to leap on top of it and throw it off balance.
Tripaw was tackled from out of no where. She yowled and attempted to kick her attacker off of her while shouting "Who are you!"

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 21st, 2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
Tripaw was tackled from out of no where. She yowled and attempted to kick her attacker off of her while shouting "Who are you!"
(Tripaw can kill Stormpaw! I also recommend that your read the battle rules before your first battle, it's very helpful)

"I'm your worst nightmare!" Stormpaw informed the three-legged cat, flying off of Tripaw. She tried to slash at the fur on Tripaw's underbelly.
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:16 PM

Quote:

(Tripaw can kill Stormpaw! I also recommend that your read the battle rules before your first battle, it's very helpful)

"I'm your worst nightmare!" Stormpaw informed the three-legged cat, flying off of Tripaw. She tried to slash at the fur on Tripaw's underbelly.
@Gold

(All righty I have the rules puled up on a different window. If I break the rules please inform me so I can edit it.) She got up and dodged to the side. Even though She was missing a leg, Tripaw had very strong leaping capabilities. Almost as if she was a Skyclan warrior! She jumped high in the air going for a jab with her right shoulder. (Er thigh I'm not very sure what it is but I'm going to refer to it as the shoulder.)

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 21st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
(All righty I have the rules puled up on a different window. If I break the rules please inform me so I can edit it.) She got up and dodged to the side. Even though She was missing a leg, Tripaw had very strong leaping capabilities. Almost as if she was a Skyclan warrior! She jumped high in the air going for a jab with her right shoulder. (Er thigh I'm not very sure what it is but I'm going to refer to it as the shoulder.)
Stormpaw yowled with pain. She hated losing to a three-legged cat! She got up, ready to fight, her strength slowly draining.
Old April 21st, 2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:

Stormpaw yowled with pain. She hated losing to a three-legged cat! She got up, ready to fight, her strength slowly draining.
Tripaw jumped away then attempted to slip under stormpaw to claw her soft underbelly.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Tripaw jumped away then attempted to slip under stormpaw to claw her soft underbelly.
Again, Stormpaw yelped in pain as Tripaw clawed her.
Old April 21st, 2019, 07:24 PM

Quote:

Again, Stormpaw yelped in pain as Tripaw clawed her.
Tripaw dashed out from under Stormpaw's body and strained herself, ready to be attacked.

Last edited by Mephaslyo; April 21st, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
Closed Thread