Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Ravenpelt stared at Rainsplash for a moment, attacking an elder was against Starclan... Starclan isn't being looked to! The black tom too a few steps forward before halting and turning way from the elder to stare at Cedarwillow who was moving closer and closer to Breezerock. The tom froze for a moment before deciding on Cedarwillow. An elder wouldn't show much power in this situation. Ravenpelt slithered through the mass of cats like a snake poised to strike on Cedarwillow at any moment.
In the next moment Ravenpelt was behind the she-cat and slammed her to the ground pinning her there for a moment.

Cedarwillow was surprised as a looming black shape brought her to the scorched earth with a thud. The brown and white she-cat tried to wriggle out of Ravenpelt's grasp but she was too weak from the fire and lay there stunned like a snake's prey.

Ravenpelt placed one of his agile paws around Cedarwillow's neck and sat on her as if he were playing a kit's game,"Singenight is going to get you now weakling." He hissed slicing his black claws across her face with his opposite paw.

Cedarwillow yowled as searing pain crossed her face and tried to escape once more but it was no use. The exhausted cat sat there letting the warm blood trickle down her face and seep into her fur.

Clickity Clackity
Old November 25th, 2016, 04:20 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Really, you do?" Sorrelskip suddenly asked, her eyes sparkling with delight as she realized that this sort of filth- it had to be erased in order to make this clan amazing. Laughing quietly to herself as she she-cat glided over to the tom, her green eyes staring into Kestrelglide's as her paws danced across the camp, her ears perking as she padded up, able to glance at his slightly unruly calico fur as she stepped even closer. "Oh, that's such a shame- you've been wasted, huh? Absolutely wasted." Grinning, the tricolored warrior's paw was raised, but she was not about to attack quite yet- she glared at him in the face, retaining an expression that was both joyful and angry as she looked into his eyes. She placed her paw on his gently, smiling with malice. "It's too bad- you're quite handsome, you know." And then, her claws unsheathed, and she aimed to slice through his foot, attempting to restrain the warrior violently so her mate could start his reign of change. "Hey, Singe!" She called from underneath the breezerock, laughing quietly. "I think you need to make an example of this 'rebel'."
Kestrelglide's gaze followed Sorrelskip as she laughed. "I have not been wasted", Kestrelglide snarled. He didn't move from his spot, unlike Sorrelskip. He could feel the tension in the atmosphere. He suddenly breathed in a sharp intake of air as Sorrelskip stood on his paw and unsheathed her claws. He bit his lip to stop himself from crying out in pain as her claws pierced into his paw. Her claws drew blood from his paw and the blood slowly trickle onto the ground below. With one sharp movement he managed to free his paw of Sorrelskip's grasp, but he teared off a tuft of fur in the process. His eyes accusing and hostile, he suddenly lashed out at Sorrelskip, claws unsheathed and aiming for her right shoulder.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old November 25th, 2016, 05:52 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rabbitpaw hissed at sorrelskip "you PIECE OF CROWFOOD!" She spat as she stood up, her fluffing out as she glared at sorrelskip, her tail flicking violently back and fourth "killing your own clanmate,do you really think that that will convince us to follow you and your mousebrained leader?!" She hissed, her green eyes flashed menace and her words dripped with anger. "What kind one leader are you?!" She spat out as she took a step forward and turned her smoldering gaze upon singenight.

Dovecloud gasped and curled her tail protectively around herself and her stomach "y-you can't just kill your own clanmate!" She reasoned "what good would that do you?! No body would respect you, they'd just fear you, and run away!" She said, her blue gaze looked across the clearing to her clanmates, her blue orbs gleamed with fear and determination "we can't let you become leader, we can't let a monster lead us." She said as she looked back at singenight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:01 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Hexict
Dovecloud padded out of the Warriors den and looked at the nursery, longing and excitement sparkled in her eyes "soon, very soon." She purred and looked around the clearing, her tail flicking back and fourth as she looked for someone to talk to 'not sure if someone wants to talk to me tho, I still don't know I feel gorsefeather told everyone about my past yet.' she thought to herself as she looked down at her paws 'can't say I blame them tho, I wouldn't talk to me either.' she sighed and looked up and began to pad twards the fresh kill pile, evident by her slightly swollen stomach that she was 3 moons from kitting. "Maybe I should move to the nursery tomorrow...I'll talk to gustflight before and see what he thinks." She mumbled before she bent down and picked up a medium sized rabbit and padded over to a shaded spot and gently layed herself down.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 25th, 2016 at 06:02 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pinekit grinned upon seeing Adderpaw coming from the apprentices' den, and got to his paws to go and ask her as subtly as possible if she could train him. That way, he would already have some experience when he became an apprentice. But something was wrong. Adderpaw didn't look as...happy as she usually did. She looked tired, and worn out...and was she really sad? He had never seen the apprentice upset before, at least not upset to the verge of tears. She had always appeared excited and full of life, as...amusing as that was, Pinekit had also found it strange. He had known that there was no possible way that Adderpaw could be this happy forever, no possible way that she could be so- well, full of life. But seeing his friend upset was a strange and new thing, and he wasn't quite sure he liked it as much as he thought he would. Cautiously he began to approach her, his expression concerned. He didn't even have to pretend this time; he was really concerned about what was going on with her. "Adderpaw? Is everything okay, you seem a little...off." He mewed, not able to think of a better word. 'Upset' might have been a good word to use, but the tom was not one to be comforting. Therefore, he had done his best to make her feel better under the circumstances. His thoughts almost instantly turned to the new leader of WindClan. Singenight...a cat who had outlawed StarClan. He was unsure whether he agreed with this or not, and the confusion only added to his already strange emotions. He didn't like it one little bit, especially because he was unused to having these strange, unwanted, and especially uncomfortable feelings that made him feel like more of a jerk than he actually was. He didn't feel like now would be a perfect time for him to mention his plans...

And it especially wasn't a good time for him to be acting. He ought to drop the act now. Altogether. At least, just until Adderpaw was back to herself, and then he could go back to his own...well, own fake self. Of course as soon as he dropped his act, he felt all the familiar emotions of frustration coming to him. His hues lost their glaze, revealing a sudden depth to them that might have been described as somewhat sad, and lost. It revealed every single emotion that he had been hiding from her, and he was not in the mood to explain them at the time. Hopefully Adderpaw would notice this, and leave him be. Pinekit thought for a moment, wondering if he should push his plans further. He knew he had agreed with himself to leave it for now, but this was everything he was working for! Still, my act is a good friend. But I dropped the act! Oh great, what should I do now...? he thought to himself, waiting for Adderpaw's response.
Adderpaw hadn't noticed Pinekit as she walked out of the apprentice's den, she simply kept padding until she reached the spot at the edge of the clearing and settled down onto the ground, her mind was clouded with many different kinds of thoughts, all of them though, were not exactly good, they were making her mood what it was. She only noticed the dark tabby kit when he said her name, her dull eyes sparkling with some sort of light when she looked up to see him there, the beginnings of a smile blooming there on her lips as she saw him before it was being wiped away again as his inquiry brought back the thoughts she was dwelling on, her gaze falling to the ground again. Immediately she felt like she shouldn't tell him, don't be a bother, but he was her closest friend, her only friend, he should know what was fogging her mind. Friends shared whatever was on their mind. She thumped her tail in a spot next to herself to make a notion that Pinekit should sit down, make himself comfortable so that she could tell him about what was buzzing around in her mind. "No.. Not really."

Clearing her throat, the she-cat tucked her paws beneath herself and glanced over at her friend before beginning to speak. "Nothing's going good at all for me.. My.. My mentor, he's disappeared, in fact, I haven't seen him since the night of the ceremony so I haven't been trained at all, all of the apprentices are way ahead of me now I feel like." Wave after wave of frustration and sadness rolled off of her as she spoke, her eyes looking at the ground now. "I've made no friends either.. You're.. My only friend. And then on top of that.." Her eyes glanced around nervously, as if to make sure that no other cat was listening in to their conversation before continuing. "I-I don't like the new leader.. I-I-I don't like how they outlawed Starclan, t-they're killing any cat who even mentions them Pinekit!" She squeaked out in fear, looking directly at her friend now, her eyes wide with fear, unhappiness, sadness, all of these emotions in which he's never seen in Adderpaw were spilling out of her now like a tidal wave.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2016, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather relaxed, as well. "Your Welcome." He smiled fondly. "Lilypelt, do you want to do something? We could do something later, but...." He asked. His paws shifted slightly, he hadn't been in an awkward situation like this in a while. Gorsefeather curled his tail around his paws and let himself relax beside Lilypelt

Dont tell Singe, but he's just a big teddy bear on the inside XD
Well of course he is
Lilypelt nodded. It would be nice to relax and do something with Gorsefeather. "Sure. It'd be great to have a calm down and relax from the recent events", Lilypelt said. She watched as Gorsefeather shifted his paws around a little. Did he find this situation awkward? It didn't seem too awkward. He probably had his reasons.

Old November 25th, 2016, 06:46 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Lying down in one of the nests lined up throughout the nursery, Sorrelskip's tail curled around her belly, her soft gaze suddenly directing towards the den's entrance when her sister, Lilypelt, arrived. "Oh, hello- did you hear the news?" She exclaimed brightly, her eyes looking back down at her swollen belly as the she-cat smiled joyfully towards her sister. "They're Singe's kits." She murmured with a wide grin, assuming that her sister didn't have much of an opinion on their new leader, though Sorrelskip was convinced that he was the greatest thing to have happened to her in the queen's entire life.
Lilypelt smiled, after her recent talk with Gorsefeather in the camp clearing, she had gotten a clearer mind and opinion about Singenight. She was certainly happy for her sister, as she could tell Singenight made her happy. Lilypelt placed down the plump hare, its fur getting in the way of her mouth too much. "Yeah, I heard", Lilypelt said. Her gaze trailed to Sorrelskip's belly as well. "You're getting fatter and fatter each day", Lilypelt teased, her eyes soft and sparkling. "Your kits will become great warriors", Lilypelt purred. Her thoughts went back to Singenight, and all the change he talked about. She had slight concerns about the fact that things were turning darker each day, and these kits might not be brought up in the happiest conditions. But looking back at Sorrelskip, Lilypelt knew her sister would look after the kits well.

Old November 25th, 2016, 07:03 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Well of course he is
Lilypelt nodded. It would be nice to relax and do something with Gorsefeather. "Sure. It'd be great to have a calm down and relax from the recent events", Lilypelt said. She watched as Gorsefeather shifted his paws around a little. Did he find this situation awkward? It didn't seem too awkward. He probably had his reasons.
Gorsefeather let a gleeful smile smother his face. His whole body lit up with joy as he looked at the white and grey molly. I really do need something to take my mind off of Dovecloud.....or someone. "Great! Shall we take or a walk or...." He mewed.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Adderpaw hadn't noticed Pinekit as she walked out of the apprentice's den, she simply kept padding until she reached the spot at the edge of the clearing and settled down onto the ground, her mind was clouded with many different kinds of thoughts, all of them though, were not exactly good, they were making her mood what it was. She only noticed the dark tabby kit when he said her name, her dull eyes sparkling with some sort of light when she looked up to see him there, the beginnings of a smile blooming there on her lips as she saw him before it was being wiped away again as his inquiry brought back the thoughts she was dwelling on, her gaze falling to the ground again. Immediately she felt like she shouldn't tell him, don't be a bother, but he was her closest friend, her only friend, he should know what was fogging her mind. Friends shared whatever was on their mind. She thumped her tail in a spot next to herself to make a notion that Pinekit should sit down, make himself comfortable so that she could tell him about what was buzzing around in her mind. "No.. Not really."

Clearing her throat, the she-cat tucked her paws beneath herself and glanced over at her friend before beginning to speak. "Nothing's going good at all for me.. My.. My mentor, he's disappeared, in fact, I haven't seen him since the night of the ceremony so I haven't been trained at all, all of the apprentices are way ahead of me now I feel like." Wave after wave of frustration and sadness rolled off of her as she spoke, her eyes looking at the ground now. "I've made no friends either.. You're.. My only friend. And then on top of that.." Her eyes glanced around nervously, as if to make sure that no other cat was listening in to their conversation before continuing. "I-I don't like the new leader.. I-I-I don't like how they outlawed Starclan, t-they're killing any cat who even mentions them Pinekit!" She squeaked out in fear, looking directly at her friend now, her eyes wide with fear, unhappiness, sadness, all of these emotions in which he's never seen in Adderpaw were spilling out of her now like a tidal wave.
Pinekit blinked in surprise as Adderpaw began to speak. He hadn't expected her to come and pour out all her emotions and yet here she was, obviously distressed and confused, pouring out every emotion she had to him of all cats. "Oh, that really sucks that your mentor isn't training you..." He mewed sympathetically. Well, there went his plans of being trained by Adderpaw. All hope isn't lost. I don't have to ditch her now. I can always wait and see if her mentor will train her later, and then she can train me...A part of his mind argued. Was he actually trying to keep Adderpaw as a friend for as long as he could? Or was he just insane, and that was his crazy side talking? Probably a mixture of both, although he sort of liked the mix. It made him feel uncomfortable and as though he were fighting multiple enemies at once, yes...but at the same time, it made him feel welcomed and warm, as though he would never have to give up anything. His green hues widened in shock as she mentioned having no friends. Never, never in a thousand moons would he have thought that he would be Adderpaw's only friend. You're wronging her, Pinekit. You're wronging her so much...He thought guiltily. And yes, this only added to his list of guilt. How was he supposed to know? He would have thought that Adderpaw would have been one of those cats who would be instantly popular the minute that she set paw in the apprentices' den, although this was correcting him, making him realize otherwise. "No friends? Whoa, whoa....what? No- Adderpaw- what?" He asked. For once, he sounded more like a broken recording than an actual cat, and he blinked in surprise at her again, the tip of his tail twitching in an odd motion. This was extremely strange, and it felt so wrong that he couldn't begin to describe how weird and wrong it made him feel. Why, why couldn't he be the cold, emotionless cat that he appeared to be? Why couldn't he be himself rather than this...this strange cat who seemed to have taken over his body ever since he had begun playing the part? Drop the act. Drop it now. No benefit is worth this. You are wronging her, Pinekit. What are you doing with your life? He thought to himself, his tail twitching uncomfortably as he did so.
Pinekit stopped and glanced around, making sure there were no other cats listening to their conversation. If one supporter of Singenight heard what she was saying, then Adderpaw could be killed.

Instantly. And he had no idea what he would do if that happened, but he wasn't about to find out. "Adderpaw...listen...I understand that you don't like or agree with- with Singenight, but please...please, be careful what you say. If someone heard you- if any one of these cats heard you- you could be killed. And- and you're my friend, I don't...I don't want to lose you." Pinekit mewed, as gently as he could. And then he did something that surprised even him. Wrapping his brown tail around her as best he could, the young tom pressed himself against Adderpaw, trying to almost block her from the world around them. For a moment, he forgot that he was Pinekit, the trickster who used cats simply for the pleasure of their benefits. For a moment he was just Pinekit. Adderpaw's friend. He stayed like that for a moment, wishing that it worked so that he could block her away from the world, as much as he knew that it didn't and that problems were always going to come up. "I'm sorry, you don't deserve anything that's been happening to you," He mewed in a low voice, which was most unlike him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:18 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Smokekit looked at her, "I am Smokekit, this is Winterkit" He flicked his tail at his sister, then his eyes brightened a little. He was still very sleepy but he heard the word 'help' He smiled, "You can help! Thats great! We.... We dont know how to get back home... we also dont know where mama is" He mewed as loud as he could, it was more of a wispier. He looked around once more, "Do you have an idea where Dragonsoul is?" He mewed.

Winterkit wanted to sleep but couldn't her eyes where still closed, but she opened them when she realized she would not be able to sleep outside. She looked at the warrior in front of her. She was to tired to say anything so she flicked her tail. Then she looked into the distance.
Breezycloud flicked her tail at the two kits, and her head snapped in sudden understanding. First, where was everyone? The old camp was in ruins, so... ah. They must have relocated it somewhere else, obviously. The problem was, in which direction was the new camp? If she could find the location of the new camp, then she could most likely find Dragonsoul there. That seemed like an excellent plan, and the molly was proud for thinking up it. Her confidence peaked and her tail raised up.

The calico smiled, turning her head towards the two younglings. "I guess she's in camp, with everyone else." Breezy shrugged. "We should find it. I just don't know where it is... do you know?" It was a strange feeling; asking 3-moon-old kittens questions that she genuinely didn't know the answer to.

"Are you two strong enough to walk?" Was her next question. They seemed awfully fatigued.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread