Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old December 13th, 2017, 06:10 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Sickness in our minds

Hailey exited the bunker to find more food, she looked a nearby house and found an apple and an orange, and a small pack of bacon. She placed them in the basket and walked back to the bunker. "Hi Ian!" She said as she was walking back. She set the food on the table.

Vianna woke up and sniffed the air.
She gasped. She walked out to the main room. "EVERYONE WHO ISN'T IN THE BUNKER! THE RADIATION WAVE IS COMING!" She yelled very loud.

( @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd, @CinnamonCookie)

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 14th, 2017, 09:50 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Hailey exited the bunker to find more food, she looked a nearby house and found an apple and an orange, and a small pack of bacon. She placed them in the basket and walked back to the bunker. "Hi Ian!" She said as she was walking back. She set the food on the table.

Vianna woke up and sniffed the air.
She gasped. She walked out to the main room. "EVERYONE WHO ISN'T IN THE BUNKER! THE RADIATION WAVE IS COMING!" She yelled very loud.

( @ThatOneWarriorCatNerd, @CinnamonCookie)
Ian turned to her to say a response, but the minute he heard Vianna, he found himself scared once more. His ears flopped down, and he hugged his knees. Before he had joined the group several waves had struck him-floods of thoughts entered his head, making it impossible for any clear thought as he shakily tried to hide himself in his hair.
Not that it helped much, but Ian always hated it when he got panicky,
especially when others saw.
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Derick woke up from his short nap when Vianna screamed that there was a radiation wave. Frantically he jumped out of bed. Bursting out into the living room area he counted everyone in his head. Ian...Vianna....Hailey...Where is Mickey? “Mickey! MICKEY!” The frantic man yelled. “Mickey! Mickey!” Running past Ian he told him he was going out. Before he could think he dashed out the door.

Outside there was a deadly wind. He could see purple storm clouds rolling in. Any minute now there would be a radioactive shock wave. “Mickey! MICKEY!” He screamed against the wind. Where are you!
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Old December 14th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hmm.... The form reminds me of something.... XD

Name: Wild / Melody
Age- 14 / 17
Gender- She / She
Ability- Light Manipulation, talking to some other animals, flight, and her SPECIAL ATTACK! which is only in dire circumstances and makes her faint for.... a while. Oh yeah and she faints after overusage too. So powerplay is pretty much impossible unless plot requires it. AND only if you agree / Song.... Powers XD
Personality- TBRP'd if ok / Same
Looks- 5'2", long light brown hair with purple tips, purple eyes, brown tabby cat ears + tail, barn owl wings / 5'9" long silver hair, crystal blue eyes, silver wolf ears + tail, and a necklace she wears all the time with a music note pendant.
Cat looks(don't question it just do it): My profile pic, but with purple eyes and barn owl wings / has none
Wolf looks(^^^): has none / Silver wolf with white highlights, crystal blue eyes, purple collar with music note pendant instead of necklace, and a white music note marking over her left eye.
Anything else: Melody's sister, will gain ability to control powers eventually, might have evil side / Wild's sister, survivalist, only will seem to use powers to help Wild sleep easier for now.
Questions: Is this ok?
Other: Yes I copied Wild's power section from a different rp XD And sorry if I made Wild a bit OP.... She has plenty of weakness tho.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 14th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Mickey turned at the yell, then ran into the bunker, terrorfied of the radiation wave.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:16 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
Hmm.... The form reminds me of something.... XD

Name: Wild / Melody
Age- 14 / 17
Gender- She / She
Ability- Light Manipulation, talking to some other animals, flight, and her SPECIAL ATTACK! which is only in dire circumstances and makes her faint for.... a while. Oh yeah and she faints after overusage too. So powerplay is pretty much impossible unless plot requires it. AND only if you agree / Song.... Powers XD
Personality- TBRP'd if ok / Same
Looks- 5'2", long light brown hair with purple tips, purple eyes, brown tabby cat ears + tail, barn owl wings / 5'9" long silver hair, crystal blue eyes, silver wolf ears + tail, and a necklace she wears all the time with a music note pendant.
Cat looks(don't question it just do it): My profile pic, but with purple eyes and barn owl wings / has none
Wolf looks(^^^): has none / Silver wolf with white highlights, crystal blue eyes, purple collar with music note pendant instead of necklace, and a white music note marking over her left eye.
Anything else: Melody's sister, will gain ability to control powers eventually, might have evil side / Wild's sister, survivalist, only will seem to use powers to help Wild sleep easier for now.
Questions: Is this ok?
Other: Yes I copied Wild's power section from a different rp XD And sorry if I made Wild a bit OP.... She has plenty of weakness tho.
Accepted! She's not too OP) Hailey grabbed the chocolate bar that was on the table of food, she took it to her room and started eating it.

Vianna looked outside and sighed
She knew. The white jackets only come outside during a radiation wave. Or if they know about your powers.
She started thinking about her best friend Valexira. 'I will rescue you. ' She thought to herself.

(I just got what it reminds you of. The Randomness RP right? If so, I had no intention of doing that. Sorry.)

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 14th, 2017 at 04:19 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Accepted! She's not too OP) Hailey grabbed the chocolate bar that was on the table of food, she took it to her room and started eating it.

Vianna looked outside and sighed
She knew. The white jackets only come outside during a radiation wave. Or if they know about your powers.
She started thinking about her best friend Valexira. 'I will rescue you. ' She thought to herself.

(I just got what it reminds you of. The Randomness RP right? If so, I had no intention of doing that. Sorry.)
(It's alright XD Even if you did I'd just think it's funny XD)
(Now to find an opening for Wild and Melody.....)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Seeing Mickey dash inside, he followed, right as the wave was about to hit him. “A...little too...close...” Derick panted. Stumbling to the table, he grabbed an orange. Whew... couldn’t have a pretty lady die on me like that... At that thought he smiled, and after took a bite of his now peeled orange. He then sent a telepathic message to Mickey.
Hey...you ok pretty girl?
The young man knew this would agitate her, but he had been around her long enough that nothing would probably come out of it.
@CinnamonCookie
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Seeing Mickey dash inside, he followed, right as the wave was about to hit him. “A...little too...close...” Derick panted. Stumbling to the table, he grabbed an orange. Whew... couldn’t have a pretty lady die on me like that... At that thought he smiled, and after took a bite of his now peeled orange. He then sent a telepathic message to Mickey.
Hey...you ok pretty girl?
The young man knew this would agitate her, but he had been around her long enough that nothing would probably come out of it.
@CinnamonCookie
Mickey panted, then straightened up. When she recieved the telepathic message, she turned and glared at Derick. She sighed and rolled her eyes, flicking her hair behind her. "I'm fine." She replied with her voice, as she wasn't telepathic.
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:44 PM
joe mama

"Okay everyone, the Radiation wave is closing in, do not step outside!" Vianna announced.

Hailey closed the bunker,
and nodded at Vianna. She went in her room and laid down.